shape
carat
color
clarity

OFFICIAL debut of 4.64 ctw 3 stone ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
That is simply Stunning! Just Beautiful, and I love the 3 stone setting!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
SB, you are one lucky lady! That ring is just stunning, and it looks gorgeous on your hand!

It''s really CLEAN, too! Just a beautiful sentimental piece! Wear it in good health!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!!!
30.gif

*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•''Cachette
1.gif

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
great size

Date: 8/19/2009 11:48:33 AM
Author: LaurenThePartier
SB, you are one lucky lady! That ring is just stunning, and it looks gorgeous on your hand!

It''s really CLEAN, too! Just a beautiful sentimental piece! Wear it in good health!
I try to clean it every day
27.gif

The amount of crud that gets stuck between the diamond and the basket is crazy. When that happens, it starts reflecting DIRTY everywhere and that''s gross... so I clean it all of the time. I always tell people that a "clean diamond is a happpy diamond" or a "clean diamond is a sparkly diamond"!

9.gif
21.gif
Oh and thanks everyone for your responses! I am 99.9999% likely getting a new fancy camera this saturday, so I''ll probably post more/better pictures...
12.gif
11.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Your old ring is pretty, I understand why you keep photographing it, but WOW your new ring is a real knock out. It looks like the perfect size stones and setting for your hand. Enjoy!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is one awesome ring!! BIG and BEAUTIFUL!!
30.gif

Wear it in good health.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
That is some serious bling, beautiful, I love your cat too he is a cutey
35.gif

Bronze8584

Rough_Rock
WOW! WOW! Stunningly gorgeous!!!!

Date: 8/20/2009 7:21:59 AM
Author: Monnyjay
That is some serious bling, beautiful, I love your cat too he is a cutey
35.gif
The first cat paw is different than the one that is picture 2nd, and the same as the last picture if a kitty (the black one). They are ALWAYS up in my business ;-) They follow me around the house, like to sleep next to me on the bed at night.. greet me at the door at night.. Adorable kitties :)

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Its jaw dropping beautiful. Maybe big diamonds aren''t some people''s thing but anybody who is rude is probably just jealous.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks absolutely amazing! How could anyone (especially someone close to you) say something rude about such a beautiful heirloom?
33.gif

Patchee

Shiny_Rock
hahaha I find it completly JEALOUS of people calling that stunning ring of your guady or that it looks fake!!! Just smile look down and love your ring!

Your original e-ring really is beautiful too. And, as a 4 cat house hold my self I LOVE your kitties!

Enjoy what you have and secretly smirk when you hear those comments about your beauty ring!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Holy moly that is some finger coverage! Lovely lovely ring!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Strikingly beautiful!

Date: 8/21/2009 12:22:23 AM
Author: gwendolyn
Wow, it looks absolutely amazing! How could anyone (especially someone close to you) say something rude about such a beautiful heirloom?
33.gif
I knowwww... I was like, ok maybe you''re thinking that but to SAY it when they both knew it was a very special piece to me was, yeah, kind of rude! One of the girls that said that, I have problems with all of the time, she talks smack about my jewelry anytime I get something new or whatever. I think I will just call it jealousy, which I prefer not to do because it makes me sound snotty, but I would hope it''s that over her just trying to be mean in the first place!

Date: 8/21/2009 9:25:24 AM
Author: Patchee
hahaha I find it completly JEALOUS of people calling that stunning ring of your guady or that it looks fake!!! Just smile look down and love your ring!

Your original e-ring really is beautiful too. And, as a 4 cat house hold my self I LOVE your kitties!

Enjoy what you have and secretly smirk when you hear those comments about your beauty ring!
I think I will
27.gif

chelsea3

Rough_Rock
Stunningly gorgeous on your hand. . . WOW. . .what beautiful diamonds and ring. The proportions are amazing!Do you know how tall your ring sits from the bottom of the setting to the top of the table in the center stone???

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty diamonds!!!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Holy guacamole, swedish bean! That is some ring! It looks absolutely stunning on you!!!
30.gif

thetoolman

Rough_Rock
That ring looks killer.

-Matt

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/18/2009 5:11:48 PM
Author: swedish bean
Edit: this was with the original wedding band that I sold... its sooo clunky
You sound rather ungrateful of your granny''s bequest. Your use of ''clunky'' & ''beaten to hell'' is rather inappropriate since she was kind enough to leave that gorgeous stone/ring to you.

Maybe I''m a little sensitive because I''m a grandma to two girls, and am deciding who would appreciate ''what'' from my own collection.

If your granny wore those rings 24/7 she must have loved her husband very much.

Date: 8/30/2009 11:07:31 PM
Author: isaku5
Date: 8/18/2009 5:11:48 PM

Edit: this was with the original wedding band that I sold... its sooo clunky

You sound rather ungrateful of your granny''s bequest. Your use of ''clunky'' & ''beaten to hell'' is rather inappropriate since she was kind enough to leave that gorgeous stone/ring to you.

Maybe I''m a little sensitive because I''m a grandma to two girls, and am deciding who would appreciate ''what'' from my own collection.

If your granny wore those rings 24/7 she must have loved her husband very much.

You are completely rude and out of line. First of all, you do not know me, or my grandmother. Her and I were EXTREMELY CLOSE. She knew me very well, loved me quite a bit (and likewise with her). She was a sassy spitfire that would have quite a few words to say to you right now.

And SHE DID BEAT THINGS TO HELL. She had a 18K diamond and YG Rolex that was just...
38.gif
When she brought it in to be cleaned the Rolex dealer ask if she had been playing "army in it"- the band was just smashed.. lol oh those memories crack me up.

Back to the point- I really don''t appreciate you coming into this thread and attacking me. You can think what you want, but you are not only wrong, but rude. My grandma talked about this ring, and how she was going to give it to me when she passed away, quite a bit at the end there- she also tried giving me all of her silver and other jewels... because she knew I would and do appreciate them. We had a bond, call it whatever you want, but you''ll never understand.

And yes, my grandmother was madly in love with my grandpa. I''ve never seen two people more in love- ever. But, couple THAT with her love of jewelry (and actually my grandpa loved to buy her jewelry as well) and it adds another dimension.

Ah.......

It''s just, you don''t know what you''re talking about. You can do whatever you want with your family, but mine has never been conventional and this is how we make our family work. What I did (selling the band) would have been fine with my grandmother 110%- she actually always said platinum was "a waste of money- but I do like it!"

I''m rambling because I''m tired, flustered, and upset now. This has honestly been the rudest comment that any single person has said to me regarding my grandmother- pretty much ever. You take the cake honey!
38.gif

Date: 8/30/2009 9:19:55 PM
Author: thetoolman
That ring looks killer.

-Matt

I think so too. The other day I was getting some food and the waitress said, "And I must say, your ring is BLINDING ME! It''s gorgeous" while shielding herself, pretending it was too bright- We all had a giggle about that.

Date: 8/30/2009 9:13:30 PM
Author: ladypirate
Holy guacamole, swedish bean! That is some ring! It looks absolutely stunning on you!!!
30.gif

Thank you! I appreciate it
4.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/18/2009 5:31:56 PM
We have 4 cats... this is the baby :) He is a ham and loves his mama so much!
I just love this photo....sweet kitty and lots ''o bling!!!!
30.gif

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results