shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC zircon...a bit disappointed

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've decided to return it (I can't keep ALL the precious, sadly). But I'm feeling much better about the situation anyway. Jeff says he has the perfect rough for me , so I think I'm going to go with that :)

You made the right decision. I hope you get the OEC zircon of your dreams! :appl:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've decided to return it (I can't keep ALL the precious, sadly). But I'm feeling much better about the situation anyway. Jeff says he has the perfect rough for me , so I think I'm going to go with that :)

I agree it is the right decision if the colour does nothing for you, such as shame though to be disappointed when you had high hopes for it!

I am getting a blue Zircon from JW too, after seeing the roughs in one of his mail drops, in his signature Asscher/windmill cut.

I am hoping to set the 8mm OEC blue Zircon I bought from you next once I have set his 9mm Rubellite in a flower ring pendant setting.

DK :))

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@dk168 I can't wait to see that 8mm oec set! And I love JW 's asscher cut, that's on my wish list too! ;-)

JackTrick

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I'm thankful for learning that zircon can change color from UV/incandescent. That's nuts! Beautiful stone though <3

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You did the right thing sending it back. If you didn’t love it with all it’s moods, you were never going to.

Polyhex

Brilliant_Rock
OMG it's AMAZING!!! I love love love the gorgeous cut and all the color shifts in different lighting conditions!! Congratulations!! Do you know how you will set it?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous colour and cutting, thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! Good thing you didn't compromise and keep the other stone.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow...very different and so lovely!! is that going to be the new setting??

Polyhex

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, it's going to be gorgeous!! I am such a huge huge fan of calibre cut target rings (like my engagement ring in my profile photo!)

AND! I talked to Rioux Rocks, who still had the original stone in this thread, and was able to negotiate buying it in my price range. Thank you for sharing all of the photos of it! I like the reversible UV color change, it will be interesting to see if the postal x-ray or flight radiation turns it brown again when it travels to me.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
OMG, it's going to be gorgeous!! I am such a huge huge fan of calibre cut target rings (like my engagement ring in my profile photo!)

AND! I talked to Rioux Rocks, who still had the original stone in this thread, and was able to negotiate buying it in my price range. Thank you for sharing all of the photos of it! I like the reversible UV color change, it will be interesting to see if the postal x-ray or flight radiation turns it brown again when it travels to me.

It's a beautifully cut stone. I wish I could have kept it. Please share pics when you get it!

Polyhex

Brilliant_Rock
It's a beautifully cut stone. I wish I could have kept it. Please share pics when you get it!

I wouldn't have bought it without your photos showing off the incredible cut, so thank you sooooo much! I sure will share more photos of it, as well as a report on the color change!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous! What a treat to own a zircon from JW. Love your idea for the setting.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Your new stone is a beautiful color!

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Circling back here to reveal the custom OEC cut blue zircon I just received from Jeff White!
20201227_132721.jpg 20201226_210710.jpg

That stone turned out Great Christy. Jeff did a fantastic job and it has a nice saturated color. Looking forward to seeing it Halo’d.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh my goddddd the new one is the perfect color. Congrats!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Look at those puffy blue facets!
Gorgeous!

Pennyc

Brilliant_Rock
OMG that zircon is incredible actually they both are but the colour in that JW stone is amazing. Can’t wait to see it set

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results