shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC zircon...a bit disappointed

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've decided to return it (I can't keep ALL the precious, sadly). But I'm feeling much better about the situation anyway. Jeff says he has the perfect rough for me , so I think I'm going to go with that :)
You made the right decision. I hope you get the OEC zircon of your dreams! :appl:

dk168

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've decided to return it (I can't keep ALL the precious, sadly). But I'm feeling much better about the situation anyway. Jeff says he has the perfect rough for me , so I think I'm going to go with that :)
I agree it is the right decision if the colour does nothing for you, such as shame though to be disappointed when you had high hopes for it!

I am getting a blue Zircon from JW too, after seeing the roughs in one of his mail drops, in his signature Asscher/windmill cut.

I am hoping to set the 8mm OEC blue Zircon I bought from you next once I have set his 9mm Rubellite in a flower ring pendant setting.

DK :))

JackTrick

Shiny_Rock
Well, I'm thankful for learning that zircon can change color from UV/incandescent. That's nuts! Beautiful stone though <3

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You did the right thing sending it back. If you didn’t love it with all it’s moods, you were never going to.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Tips for Black Friday Engagement Ring Shopping
    Tips for Black Friday Engagement Ring Shopping
    Get The Look: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
    Get The Look: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
    Three Yays for Cartier
    Three Yays for Cartier

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.