clarity

#TBT OEC Twins are Set!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: :appl: :appl: Amazing!!!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I don't know if it means I need more coffee or what, but I almost opened this thread without realizing it was mine! I guess I was all excited to see more OECs, lol.

Thanks diamondseeker, natylad, and hansenhorsens for your nice compliments! :wavey: I've been wearing them practically everyday, and I'm still very content with the size - no DSS yet. Diamondseeker, may I strongly enable you - for being only .53tcw, they have a great presence on the ear (well, the jackets do help a lot!).

At the end of the summer, I picked up an extra pair of martini semi-mounts in the NYC diamond district, and had a pair of pink tourmalines custom cut. The cut on the tourmalines is somewhat similar to the OECs (minus the culet facet), and they fit perfectly in the jackets. So I feel very thrifty for "re-using" the halo jackets. :lol: You can see them over on the CS forum (scroll down about 1/3 of the page): [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-tanga-garnet-and-pink-tourmalines.149203/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-tanga-garnet-and-pink-tourmalines.149203/[/URL]

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
Those are wonderful! Lucky you! I love the cut and they are gorgeous!!
Wear them in good health!! :love:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous Cel! I love i mean LOVE your collection. I have a .34ct H OEC that I'm currently trying to find a match too so I can either do some similar earrings or set into a three stone ring. I can only hope and dream to have a set as beautiful as yours!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous Cel! I love i mean LOVE your collection. I have a .34ct H OEC that I'm currently trying to find a match too so I can either do some similar earrings or set into a three stone ring. I can only hope and dream to have a set as beautiful as yours!

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Cellentani,

They are absolutely gorgeous! The stones are TDF and the setting/jackets wonderful! The jackets look so striking with the amethysts, you really have some lovely options to play with.

Do you mind me asking which jeweler you got the studs and jackets from?

dinamit

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
love love love love love

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
dinamit|1288875085| said:
Cellentani,

They are absolutely gorgeous! The stones are TDF and the setting/jackets wonderful! The jackets look so striking with the amethysts, you really have some lovely options to play with.

Do you mind me asking which jeweler you got the studs and jackets from?

dinamit
Hi dinamit, I'm so glad you like the earrings, and thanks for your gracious comments! I forgot to mention that the martini settings that the amethysts are sitting in are the ones I used for the pink tourmalines. I'll have to get another pair of settings for the amethysts on my next trip, lol.

I don't at all mind sharing the vendor: the studs (with the 4 diamonds around the base) and jackets were a set from Klim Jewelry, and the martini settings are from Ross Metals. I already had backs that fit the martini settings, so I didn't need to buy those. I've purchased at least 5 different settings from Klim (ring, 2 sets earrings, 2 pendants), and I'm really pleased with the quality - everything is 18K, and the melee diamonds are nice quality.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Sarahbear621|1288829225| said:

Wow, Sarahbear, earrings in that size would be amazing! What are the dimensions of your OEC? If I come across anything, I'll let you know. If you do a 3-stone ring, what would be the center stone? Such lovely projects to think about!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, I love 'em! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am glad I found this and revived the thread because a lot of people missed it this summer, like I did! I am working on mine right now!!! This is hands down the prettiest combination for earrings I have seen on here! :love: I have H&A stones and have loved them, but the OEC surrounded with the tiny sparkle of rb's is just perfection! I just haven't figured out my ideal size. I also want some little OEC's to put in milgrain bezels (like deco's), so I have to figure out the two sizes I need so that they both look different. Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
:wavey: :wavey:
Hey there!
I have come out of hiding to drool over your earrings----- :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
I hope I get to see them in person someday :appl:
They came out perfect and they look perfect on your ears!
have you worn them with your pearl drops yet?
I wear them like that the most-- I love the extra dangle ;)) I have 4 other pairs of drops to switch to now-- :Up_to_something:
And I stumbled upon an .85 oec/tran diamond :Up_to_something: I should prob post something one day.

I Love your rubalite martini options as well--- As You Know-- I :love: :love: :love: :love: your collection
sidenote (My pink sapphires option came out cute)

TTYS!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i big fat puffy heart those earrings - i want some!!!! :love: :love: :love:

starshine

Shiny_Rock
Lovely!!! :appl: :love: :appl: I am so jonesing for a set of OEC studs (and jackets!) now!!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I especially love the jackets.... You can bling up or down your earrings depepending on your mood :bigsmile:

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Glad to see another pear of old cut stones as earrings. Those are very pretty. The jackets add that extra sparkle factor.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to comment so late also, but hubba hubba :cheeky: . They are amazing!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Love them!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
blinkydoll|1289842995|2766749 said:
Hey there!
I have come out of hiding to drool over your earrings----- :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
I hope I get to see them in person someday :appl:
They came out perfect and they look perfect on your ears!
have you worn them with your pearl drops yet?
I wear them like that the most-- I love the extra dangle ;)) I have 4 other pairs of drops to switch to now-- :Up_to_something:
And I stumbled upon an .85 oec/tran diamond :Up_to_something: I should prob post something one day.

I Love your rubalite martini options as well--- As You Know-- I :love: :love: :love: :love: your collection
sidenote (My pink sapphires option came out cute)

TTYS!
Yay blinky! So glad to see you - you've been missed! I do enjoy wearing them with the pearl drops, but I think I need bigger pearls now. :Up_to_something: I heard about your other drops - I need to see them, so YES, please post all your goodies! And, whatcha gonna do with your tranny?

PreciousHappy

Rough_Rock
I am loving all your sparklies! thank you for sharing your pics. the pair on your ears looks especially lovely on you! big congrats! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results