shape
carat
color
clarity

Octo-Mom revisited...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
So she says she hasn''t had sex in 8 years and doesn''t plan to date anytime soon. Also doesn''t plan to work until the 8 youngest are in school. That''s a lot of years from now!

April20

Ideal_Rock
I saw an article yesterday (didn''t read it all) where they interviewed the Duggers and their thoughts on this woman and all her children.... From what I read, even they were freaked out at the prospect of 8 all at once and they pop one out every year or so. Oy.

I don''t have children and can only imagine the time, effort, patience and unselfishness it takes for two people to raise just one to be a well adjusted, responsible adult. I don''t necessarily want to be one to judge this woman, but I just fail to see who she can possibly succeed.

I noticed when I flipped thru People when I was in line at the grocery store a few days ago that all of the babies had the same middle name. I guess it was easier to come up with 9 names rather than 16.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 2:13:14 PM
Author: coatimundi

Date: 2/20/2009 11:35:22 PM
Author: Gypsy
I think the ''best'' thing that can happen is that the state and responsible private parties taken an interest in these children, remove them from her care and from her guardianship, and find permanent, loving homes for them (hopefully at least keeping the twins together) AND that someone commits that woman to an assylum where she is obligated to therapy to face how in her desire for WHATEVER it was she has endangered the lives and the wellbeing of her own flesh and blood, and where she learns to accept that what she has done is WRONG.

My thoughts exactly, G.
2.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 3:08:41 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
So she says she hasn''t had sex in 8 years and doesn''t plan to date anytime soon. Also doesn''t plan to work until the 8 youngest are in school. That''s a lot of years from now!
She is delusional. How does she plan on paying for these children between now and school? On her "good" looks (ick, ick, ick)?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 6:55:03 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor
Date: 2/21/2009 3:08:41 PM

She is delusional. How does she plan on paying for these children between now and school? On her ''good'' looks (ick, ick, ick)?

No, with LOVE! She is THERE for her kids don''t you know? Haha. She is a major head case. I am curious how this all works out.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks like they "may" have found the donor.

"Good Morning America" has snagged an interview with a man who says he may be the father of the eight babies given birth by Nadya Suleman. The man, whose identity GMA won''t reveal until their interview with him airs Monday morning, donated sperm three times to the clinic at which Suleman received her in vitro fertilization. He is unsure if the children are his, but Suleman approached him asking for sperm donations, so he believes a paternity test is at least in order.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
That explains the fat lips.

The kids have been smacking her around
11.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t see the video on my work computer. Someone is literally beating her up??

She''s a fruit loop, and if the staff at Kaiser doesn''t get DCFS involved they should be held just as liable as Octo for the the well-being of the children.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 12:27:32 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
I can't see the video on my work computer. Someone is literally beating her up??

She's a fruit loop, and if the staff at Kaiser doesn't get DCFS involved they should be held just as liable as Octo for the the well-being of the children.
No. She's holding one of the kids, which is slapping at her and tried to bite her. Not really vilolently, but I would have been a little more firm in the reprimand than the child got....

What's up with her saying, "in the field I'm in, I know there's a lot of disturbed people out there", in reference to buying a new home and not wanting people to know where she lives.

Um, what "field" would that be exactly? Baby manufacturer??

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Isn''t she "trained" in counseling?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 12:48:48 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Isn''t she ''trained'' in counseling?
Supposedly. But I don''t think she''s worked in that field for years.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought she was going to school for her MA in counseling?

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I used to be a peer mediator... so I guess that makes ME trained in couselling.
28.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 1:26:21 PM
Author: FrekeChild
I thought she was going to school for her MA in counseling?
She said that, but let''s be realistic. If she goes back to school, who is she going to get to watch 8+ kids? And when is she going to find time to study? I just don''t see it happening.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I took psychology so I''m qualified to be a counselor too!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Honest to God, people need to stop watching the trainwreck that is her life.

Seriously.

I admire the stations or programs that have declined to give Octomom any more attention by way of filming her, interviewing her, or even engaging in her delusions.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was shocked when she was interviewed about her mom''s home being foreclosed on. She was so whatever about it and said it''s her mom''s problem
20.gif
Seriously this girl is so ungrateful! Her mom has been letting her live rent free, helps take care of her children, seriously?!? How about being THERE for the woman who gave you life, raised you and has helped supported your wacky life?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 2:12:18 PM
I was shocked when she was interviewed about her mom''s home being foreclosed on. She was so whatever about it and said it''s her mom''s problem
20.gif
Seriously this girl is so ungrateful! Her mom has been letting her live rent free, helps take care of her children, seriously?!? How about being THERE for the woman who gave you life, raised you and has helped supported your wacky life?
I totally agree, she thinks of no one but herself. However, and I hesitate to say this, I''m sure someone will think horribly of me, this attitude is partly her mothers fault. From everything that has been said, it''s quite evident her mom (and dad) should have put the hammer down on this girl years ago, and didn''t. And now, bless her heart, she is suffering the consequences.....

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 2:25:48 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 3/4/2009 2:12:18 PM
20.gif
I totally agree, she thinks of no one but herself. However, and I hesitate to say this, I''m sure someone will think horribly of me, this attitude is partly her mothers fault. From everything that has been said, it''s quite evident her mom (and dad) should have put the hammer down on this girl years ago, and didn''t. And now, bless her heart, she is suffering the consequences.....
Her parents absolutely enabled this wacky behavior...she''s living rent free, that in and of itself is a huge problem. Of course OctoMom doesn''t have a clue how expensive children are...because she doesn''t pay their bills. Maybe if she had had to take some responsibility for six children, she would have realized having eight more is a horrible, horrible idea.

Also...

Has anyone ever figure out how she managed to afford IVF? As someone who has had it, let me tell you first hand, it ain''t cheap--and I don''t bulk at the price of much....

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Italia, I think she paid for it using her disability money....at least that is what I heard on one report. I am so sick of her that I flip the channel now if she''s on
20.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 2:53:00 PM
Author: steph72276
Italia, I think she paid for it using her disability money....at least that is what I heard on one report. I am so sick of her that I flip the channel now if she''s on
20.gif

I think, if that is in fact how she paid for it, she should have her disability stripped from her.

I don''t think she''s disabled...I think she''s out of touch with reality...but I think she could hold down a job, there is no need for taxpayers to continue to support her...clearly her back is fine, she was just pregnant with 8 babies.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is no longer getting disability, hasn''t been for some time now.

And though I understand the position that her parents should have taken the tough love approach, I also see their position as they see it -- they may well have provided her a home to ensure that their grandchildren have a roof over their heads.

I make no claims to any creds related to psychology
2.gif
, but I suspect this woman defines narcissism to the extre

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 3:24:39 PM
Author: VRBeauty
She is no longer getting disability, hasn''t been for some time now.

And though I understand the position that her parents should have taken the tough love approach, I also see their position as they see it -- they may well have provided her a home to ensure that their grandchildren have a roof over their heads.

I make no claims to any creds related to psychology
2.gif
, but I suspect this woman defines narcissism to the extre
Oh I''m sure they did for that very reason, and understandably. All I was saying is that this is how octolady got to be as selfish as she is, and why her parents are now stuck with the whole situation.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really if you think about it, the one to really blame (maybe not the right word) for this whole mess is the dr.... why in the world would you do invitro on a single woman with kids already... come on!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 4:02:01 PM
Author: dannyandterry
Really if you think about it, the one to really blame (maybe not the right word) for this whole mess is the dr.... why in the world would you do invitro on a single woman with kids already... come on!
I don''t think anyone is innocent in this situation aside from the children...everyone messed up here.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 4:03:56 PM

I don''t think anyone is innocent in this situation aside from the children...everyone messed up here.
Absolutely.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

agreed.. poor children... makes me sad that they won''t get to have the attention they need and grow up with a "normal" childhood if she keeps all of them..

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 4:05:26 PM
Author: Ellen

Absolutely.
It''s almost ironic...because the one reason she''s given for having this many children, is exactly the opposit of what these children will experience.

They will never have enough. Clothing, food, toys, attention...they will go without. It doesn''t matter how big the house is, or how much money Naydia will get from selling off every last precious memory..they will still live as underprivildged children in every sense of the word.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not that Perez Hilton is a reliable source, but...

We don''t really need further evidence of Octopussy''s craziness, but that doesn''t mean we don''t relish examples of it!

In October 2008 Nadya Suleman made a hysterical call to 911 when one of her sons - of the 6 kids she had pre octuplets - went missing.

Instead of simply asking for aid and going out to look for the boy, Nadya threatens to kill herself multiple times, prompting the dispatcher to remind her that her other kids are present and listening.

After about 5 minutes, the wandering son returns - turns out he was just on a walk with the granny.

Way to keep it together, Nadya.

Click here to listen!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results