shape
carat
color
clarity

Octo-Mom revisited...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
these are the words that come to me: lying, idiotic, self-centered, opportunist

i feel the children are, if not in danger, at least at risk. my personal remedy would be to find good homes for all 14 children and allow them to be adopted. then the state should confiscate any money she has made from this venture to pay the bill she has caused them. the punishment for octomom: a large red tattoo on her forehead reading idiot. people need to be warned that she is dangerous and to not become involved in another crazy scheme with her.

i once thought she may be mental but have decided she is a very determined but misguided woman who knows what she wants and has figured out how to get it. harsh words-yes but imho deserved in this case. who would put helpless children in this position because that is what she wanted? if she really loves and wants to be in the lives of many children there were other ways to do so. she could have used the money she spent for ivf in another way that would have benefited her already large family of six without pulling this stunt for attention and profit.

i apologize for the rant but this is beyond being accepted as right.

natalina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 12:56:08 AM
Author: purrfectpear
You know more plastic surgery would be a good idea for her. She could get another 6 nipples implanted.

Then she could just lay on her side and let the litter pile on
25.gif
Okay- this is too funny!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Did anyone see her on TMZ?

emotion-16.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 8:57:49 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Anyone else hear about how she thinks it is SO funny people think she had plastic surgery? She says her face changed from GAINING weight (while being preggo). Right! Wish I looked like Angelina when I was preggo
20.gif

Word to that!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I''m in CA, and I''m not a happy camper. The state of CA is one big DADDY for these poor kids. She is a disgrace, and I expressed that on her ridic website.

Who''s the Daddy??

I am!!!

(I know this has all been stated, but I had to let it OUT!)

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I''m just not reading or watching anything that has to do with this story. I think its sad and pathetic that the media has run so far with this story. Their just solidifying the whole point of what''s wrong here. This lady is obviously sick and desiring attention. And their giving it to her in abundance. That''s just encouraging this kind of action imo, and I''m having none of it.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok now I am getting annoyed. She has three other children with special needs. And she goes on to have so many more?? My husband and I had to face the sad realisation that we won''t have any more children together because of James'' difficulties. He needs our fullest attention. How irresponsible this woman??? Why don''t we all have children like its going out of fashion without caring for the ones we have! Bah!
29.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Her Dad will be on Oprah next Tuesday. He asked for Oprah to get a team of psychiatrists to have his daughter evaluated.....

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 4:46:57 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Her Dad will be on Oprah next Tuesday. He asked for Oprah to get a team of psychiatrists to have his daughter evaluated.....
36.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 12:56:08 AM
Author: purrfectpear
You know more plastic surgery would be a good idea for her. She could get another 6 nipples implanted.

Then she could just lay on her side and let the litter pile on
25.gif
I'm glad I was not sipping my Starbucks iced tea when I read that line -- would have been a waste of perfectly good tea, and a mess on my desk.
9.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Did anyone see on FOX the other night, a psychiatrist (I want to say it was someone who knew her, and had worked with her at her short-lived job) make the on-air statement that she needed treatment -- not just her opinion, but that, at some point, OctoMom had actually been ''diagnosed'' as not quite all there ??? Now, I don''t know how medical records of that type could be discussed as though they were not privileged, but . . . .

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now Dr. Phil is getting into all of this. Saw it on TMZ.. Some mansion she's is staying at?? I dunno. This is all so crazy.

tiffanytwisted

Brilliant_Rock
I saw somewhere (can''t remember where) that her PR firm dropped her because they were receiving death threats.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 4:26:27 PM
Author: coatimundi
I''m in CA, and I''m not a happy camper. The state of CA is one big DADDY for these poor kids. She is a disgrace, and I expressed that on her ridic website.

Who''s the Daddy??

I am!!!

(I know this has all been stated, but I had to let it OUT!)
Haha Coati, I''m her Daddy too!!!!!

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I feel sorry for her kids. Those poor kids. Not their fault they were brought into this. BUT that being said, why on earth would someone donate money to her website when she is out getting mani/pedi and shopping at Nordstrom and buying WII for her kids? My kids don''t even have WII and I do my own mani/pedi when I have time which is a rare thing while raising my kids.

She is obviously not all there to make a choice to undergo IVF when she has no home and no job and no way to support he 6 kids that she already had other than to accept government money for them.

Awful situation.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2009 11:37:14 PM
How did she afford the IVF, so many times? Was that ever answered??
I saw this in an interview on Inside Edition or some such show...she said she saved her money from working a part time job. Instead of saving it for a house or food or something USEFUL!!!!!! she decided to have more babies instead. She''s a madwoman.
38.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 6:53:09 PM
Author: sunnyd

Date: 2/19/2009 11:37:14 PM
How did she afford the IVF, so many times? Was that ever answered??
I saw this in an interview on Inside Edition or some such show...she said she saved her money from working a part time job. Instead of saving it for a house or food or something USEFUL!!!!!! she decided to have more babies instead. She''s a madwoman.
38.gif
Indeed she is.
15.gif

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
I wonder how much he''s getting paid to do that.
20.gif

She needs to be evaluated, but do they all need to go on TV or have interviews to say this?

I change the channel when anyone mentions her name... blah

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 7:19:06 PM
Author: Definitely, Maybe

20.gif

She needs to be evaluated, but do they all need to go on TV or have interviews to say this?

I should say, he contacted Oprah. She taped the interview days ago, she''s on her way to LA for the Oscars. He isn''t getting one penny from her. I am as frustrated as you are. But I do want to hear what he has to say.

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 8:13:32 PM

Date: 2/20/2009 7:19:06 PM
Author: Definitely, Maybe

20.gif

I should say, he contacted Oprah. She taped the interview days ago, she''s on her way to LA for the Oscars. He isn''t getting one penny from her. I am as frustrated as you are. But I do want to hear what he has to say.
So long as no money is coming from these interviews then I guess it doesn''t bother as much. However, I was watching HLN and they mentioned her and said that there are other ways of them ''helping'' her without directly giving her money...

I do kind of what to know what her dad has to say. It is hard for me to imagine my own parents going on national tv and talking about me this way.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I firmly believe no one should help her. If anyone does give to her, they are simply enabling her.

Of course no one wants those babies to starve...but there should be consequences to this type of irresponsible behavior. If people start giving diapers, formula, vehicles, housing, toys, strollers and other things, then what will hit the concept home to the Octomom that there is responsibility involved in being a parent???? I mean, seriously, if she''s getting her entire life paid for...why not keep on keeping on????

I think the absolute best thing that could happen would be if the Octomom had to face the music. Let her figure out how to be the parent of 14 kids.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/19/2009 11:21:30 PM

Date: 2/19/2009 11:12:55 PM
Author:Italiahaircolor
Anyone heard that she is losing her house? Over $20,000 in backed taxes.

Now...get this...she is looking into buying a home for a whopping 1.2 million dollars. How exactly does that work?
I heard her Mother was losing her house.. Octo moved out due to death threats? Who is putting her up, have no clue. Yes saw her shopping at MAC. I have no words.
This made me laugh...not that she is getting death threats, that is not funny at all, but the fact that you called her "Octo" like it is her name
5.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the 'best' thing that can happen is that the state and responsible private parties taken an interest in these children, remove them from her care and from her guardianship, and find permanent, loving homes for them (hopefully at least keeping the twins together) AND that someone commits that woman to an assylum where she is obligated to therapy to face how in her desire for WHATEVER it was she has endangered the lives and the wellbeing of her own flesh and blood, and where she learns to accept that what she has done is WRONG. I think the doctor should be prosecuted and penalized and that some portion of the babies medical bills can be defrayed from the tax payers burden by taking some away from HIM. As for her parents, they are enablering her... but I feel sorry for the fact that her mother is losing her home. I hope that without the burden of the grandchildren and her daugher straining her finances, she is able to get the help she needs to come out of this with her credit, home and sanity in check... and that she stops enabling her daughter. Her dad needs to stop making excuses to her.

snowflakeluvr

Shiny_Rock
my daughter(a psych major) mentioned the andrea yates case(where she heard voices and drowned all of her children in texas-remember?) this woman is so unstable, unable to care for her "current" children let alone 8 fussy, poopin, tired newborns. I don''t know if those babies(and other children) will be safe with her once at home...
gosh i have two pre-schoolers and it''s killing me at times just the custodial this and that of daily life(i also have 3 much older kids). i hope and pray SOMEONE recommends for those babies to NOT go home with her. so sad, and so sad for taxpayers who yet again get the reward of taking care of those who purposely make stupid and selfish decisions.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
What a story.I don''t know too much about it from the media , but this thread says it all.
I would question the doctors who actually consented to this procedure on a Mother who already has many children , has no means to support them and her mental status?
It is all questionable beyond belief so why are "these professionals"
are not accountable for their actions?Maybe in the future any IVF candidates ought to be evaluated better.
If anyone knows what programs to see her on please post I would be most interested to see it.
Poor children with such a mother figure what will happen to them one has to wonder?

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/21/2009 9:47:01 AM
Author: snowflakeluvr
my daughter(a psych major) mentioned the andrea yates case(where she heard voices and drowned all of her children in texas-remember?) this woman is so unstable, unable to care for her ''current'' children let alone 8 fussy, poopin, tired newborns. I don''t know if those babies(and other children) will be safe with her once at home...
gosh i have two pre-schoolers and it''s killing me at times just the custodial this and that of daily life(i also have 3 much older kids). i hope and pray SOMEONE recommends for those babies to NOT go home with her. so sad, and so sad for taxpayers who yet again get the reward of taking care of those who purposely make stupid and selfish decisions.
This is a scary thought. I feel sorry for the children, I honestly do. I have three kids under the age of 10 and a DH, and I will say that there are some days (most days) that I do not know if I am coming or going! How she plans on doing it with 14 kids is a mystery to me. If she does not have a support system to help her out, I fear that the outcome will not be a good one.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Her whole story just makes my stomach churn...

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I have nothing to add, I''m just following Freke around the boards this morning.
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks. I appreciate it.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 11:35:22 PM
Author: Gypsy
I think the ''best'' thing that can happen is that the state and responsible private parties taken an interest in these children, remove them from her care and from her guardianship, and find permanent, loving homes for them (hopefully at least keeping the twins together) AND that someone commits that woman to an assylum where she is obligated to therapy to face how in her desire for WHATEVER it was she has endangered the lives and the wellbeing of her own flesh and blood, and where she learns to accept that what she has done is WRONG.

My thoughts exactly, G.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results