shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Octavia Ring

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I always wanted an Octavia since it came out years ago. I received the package earlier this month. The whole ring took my breath away. Yoram did more than expected. The setting is so dainty and the prong looks almost non-existent as they’re dainty and clawy.

How do you post video here? I have a video of it but I can’t post here. My pictures don’t do it justice.

Here’s a picture from Yoram via instagram.https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Qg96LFlOj/?igshid=1bv8nyhodjc1

Here’s some pics by me. Whatever I do I can’t capture its brilliance.
4988A2ED-633E-4709-BB40-273DED27BB3B.jpeg 85FFE08A-6DDA-4FD7-BB31-51C734E79498.jpeg 0726A5EE-F828-4959-A45B-630F3BCC6D93.jpeg D182F64F-A393-4FFA-8D16-8FE6FA964E11.jpeg

My fingers are swollen. Gave birth 5 months ago and I am still swollen lol.

Yoram is the best human I have ever had the privilege of knowing. I am not the best customer as I was hormonal and indecisive. But he is so patient and taking numerous pictures and videos just so I feel certain of my purchase.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just saw this on his insta too. It’s beautiful! Such a great combination and the setting looks very classy!

What are the stats on the stones? More info and many more pics please!

Last edited:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stunning!!!

cheers--Sharon

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I just saw this on his insta too. It’s beautiful! Such a great combination and the setting looks very classy!

What are the stats on the stones? More info and many more pics please!

Thank you. So the Octavia is 1.22 ct, E, and VS clarity. The side stones are peruzzi cut by yoram 4.5mm each side.

Yoram sets it low so it’s very comfortable to wear. I have a 5 months old baby girl and I’m wearing my ring while taking care of her and I have no problem at all.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truly a masterpiece of diamond cutting! Just absolutely ridiculously gorgeous! :clap:

Enjoy and congratulations on your new baby and new bling!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Omg omg omg. I was so hoping it was going to a PSer! That is stunning. I just love everything about it. My friend said she got bored breastfeeding, who knew the ultimate solution was get a step cut wunder to gaze at :)

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY :kiss2: what a gorgeous ring - those stones are incredible. Is it unplated WG? the metal colour is sublime.
Congratulations on your new baby and your lovely ring.

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl. The ring is classic and so sublime! I think if you upload your video to Youtube that you can load the youtube video on this site.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! Absolutely spectacular. I can’t make out the metal on my screen though - curious. ENJOY!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowzers!! Absolutely gorgeous!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
How beautiful!! Congratulations on your baby and a lovely ring!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely spectacular!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Everyone for such kind words. Baby girl is now about ready for her first Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Thank you for letting me know how to post video so here it is a video that I received from Yoram:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter and your new ring. It looks beautiful on you @joelly. The pictures you took look great to me.

Enjoy the holidays with your family. You have so much fun ahead of you with your daughter. Enjoy every minute.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Amazing! That’s a dream ring. Congratulations on your ring and baby girl.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your new additions! :))

That should be an absolute sparkle-fest :D

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful - so glad your dream ring finally came true! Enjoy and thanks for sharing with us!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Dreams do come true! Congrats on your masterpiece(s). Baby and ring. :love:

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
Such a classic and elegant ring!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!!! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: I saw it on his IG and was drooling. I think you made a great choice with the side stones! Congrats on your baby girl!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Love that you went with something a little different!

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning, congrats on both your ring and baby girl!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
OMG, I've never seen this cut diamond, it's stunning!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful diamonds and a wonderful ring! Wow!

Iwanttosparkle

Shiny_Rock
It's beautiful! A new ring and a new baby - you're living the good life. Congrats :)

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Um. WOW!! This is truly amazing! What a special ring! I could stare at those incredible and rare diamonds all day long!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow.
It's fantastic! :kiss2:

Having worn an Octavia for several years I know well the thrill of that light performance.
And those side diamonds and the whole design is just over the top! :clap:
The Peruzzies are the perfect compliment to the Octavia.

Last edited:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this on insta and loved it! It is spectacular! Octavias are such fireballs - I'm sure it's amazing in person.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Cow!!

What a phenomenally cut ring you have, @joelly! A Yoram cut stone is part of my wish list and you have three! Congrats on this beauty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results