shape
carat
color
clarity

Nutty - koo koo!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2007 3:58:32 PM
Author: ellaila
This isn't overly kooky on my part, but it just popped into my head so I figured I'd share it!

Sharon's story made me think of this one time when an ex-bf and I were up in Maine where he grew up, and he was telling me about this 'topless donut shop' in town and we decided that we just HAD to check it out because really ... a topless donut shop?! I know I'm not the most worldly girl at times, but I was seriously envisioning it as like a Dunkin Donuts but where there are waitresses in like little pinafore type uniforms, pouring your coffee for you. Not my cup of tea (or coffee -- ha ha), but I figured there must be some guys out there who need to spice up their lives in the am when they're getting their coffee or something. I don't know.

So we walk in and ... HEY, there are no donuts in here!! And ewwww ...
32.gif

(Honestly, I don't remember much about it other than that it was dark and skanky. We basically walked in and walked out very quickly! I think now it has abandoned all pretenses of being a donut shop and is a flat-out strip club.)
Now that is funny!!!!!! LOL. That would so be me. haa haa!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2007 9:22:59 PM
Author: ephemery1
Date: 1/25/2007 10:48:28 AM

Author: Lorelei

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any chance of seeing a copy of this ephemery embellished email???
31.gif

My friend has several hard copies... I''ll have to see if she still has one in her inbox though!! Right after it happened, she sent it to both her sisters and a bunch of friends, who passed it on to THEIR friends..... so we''re convinced it''s slowly making its way around the world as an email-forward, as we speak. Be on the look-out!
9.gif

ok, i swear i was forwarded a similar email years ago! wonder if it was yours!
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, here is my nutty koo koo story.

My husband, another couple and myself went to a local comedy club. It turned out to be the Comedy Hypnotist that night. The Hypnotist called on some volunteers and I was one of them picked. We all were up on stage so they had us do some crazy things like talk in foreign language, bark, shake our butts and other dumb things. I knew it was all fake so I played along and played it up a bit.

After the end of the night my friends and husband thought I was REALLY Hipnotized!!!! I told them it wasn''t and they did not believe me. I then had to retell them what happened that evening and then they believed me. Sheesh.

Now to think of it, it was kind of dumb, so that is my nutty koo koo.
emotion-19.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ephemery I will DEFINITELY be on the lookout!!!
41.gif

Blen - it is nice to know I am not the only pet song/ composer/ arranger! I won''t humiliate myself further by going into too many details, but my most recent is a refurbished version of NKOTB Hangin'' Tough for a cat who has precious little baby toes
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
I know.....
emangel.gif
emembarrassed.gif
..hehehe...

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure it qualifies as nutsy, but it''s definitely ballsy (in my POV anyway)... I threatened to my FMIL that FI and I would elope if we got anymore trouble from them during the planning.
11.gif
And I swear I''d do it.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/25/2007 11:47:34 PM
Author: Skippy123
Okay, here is my nutty koo koo story.

My husband, another couple and myself went to a local comedy club. It turned out to be the Comedy Hypnotist that night. The Hypnotist called on some volunteers and I was one of them picked. We all were up on stage so they had us do some crazy things like talk in foreign language, bark, shake our butts and other dumb things. I knew it was all fake so I played along and played it up a bit.

After the end of the night my friends and husband thought I was REALLY Hipnotized!!!! I told them it wasn''t and they did not believe me. I then had to retell them what happened that evening and then they believed me. Sheesh.

Now to think of it, it was kind of dumb, so that is my nutty koo koo.
emotion-19.gif
Skippy that is just hilarious! I''ve always wondered if those things were totally fake...now I know for sure, ha ha! Good for you for playing along and hamming it up!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s fun reading all these posts!
I''m actually a pretty risk averse person, but have at times been in strange/funny situations due to naivete/foolishness.
One that makes me laugh thinking about it was when I lived in Chicago my sister and I went with a more adventurous friend of ours to what was described as an "erotic film festival." We walk into this club in this borderline neighborhood. The lights are dim and we are talking to each other, not noticing much. The MC comes on and announces that they have a guest of honor, the actor in the texas chainsaw massaccure. People clap and we look around to see this person, and realize we are the only females in the place! The films come on and we start to feel really uncomfortable; they were definitely more hardcore than artsy! A guy near us starts making comments, like I wonder if you ladies would like that, etc. My sister shoots her most deadliest stare at him and and simply says "why don''t you shut up" but at that point we leave.

A more lighthearted memory is when my hubby and I were dating we were driving somewhere, It was lightly raining and we were passing this beautiful field in the midst of woods. I asked him to stop, and I ran in the field in the rain. I can''t explain, I just felt so happy. Anyways I didn''t consider how silly it looked and it''s just as well, because he later told me it was at that moment he realized he fell in love with me.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
That sounds like something from a movie, I can the girl in the field and the guy watching her, smiling...how cute that is!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results