shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy So happy your tooth is ok! It’s normal for it to be sore after the manipulation!! Hope it stays put!!
@marcy what a beautiful sunrise pic! You’re a very talented photographer!
@MamaBee infuriating that the staff isn’t all vaccinated and wearing masks!!! Hope mom is well!!
@Austina are you packing up yet? When is the move slated to happen (sorry if I missed it)?
Hi all! Quick bear pics as he needs to go out!!
AAFC0504-70F1-4B65-805A-08120A8D6DA5.jpeg 43B8F292-B15B-4E08-A53B-06D0111BD445.jpeg 3D79A202-0A5D-45CE-A5A0-73856774BAA3.jpeg

He likes to sleep on the shelf on my back patio table.
8262F760-E961-45FF-9AD3-3B558BAEF6E2.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls!

@Slick1 he is the sweetest baby Bear ever. We are all in love with him!

Hi to everyone else! We actually did ride yesterday as we decided to chance it and glad we did. We had a dry ride with no rain but lots of ice cream. :)

Hope everyone enjoys a wonderful day today. Hugs.

Cleopatra sighting.

Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 5.42.11 AM.png

And a quick action pic as we were cycling.

Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 5.41.50 AM.png

And lastly some sweet ice cream. Yummm.

Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 5.42.01 AM.png

May you all have a day as sweet as you are. XOXO.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Glad you got in a good ride yesterday @missy and that your tooth has calmed down. Oh my goodness, how good of her to come in to fix it, that was really going above and beyond. I hope you managed to get your errands done too, and of course, no day is complete without ice cream :lickout:

Thank you @junebug17, we’re very relieved, and yes, I’m very glad I’m not having to rush around cleaning every day :mrgreen: How fun to have your DD there with you for a week, and congrats on her new job, I hope it won’t be too stressful.

Ugh to smoke and heat @canuk-gal, hope you’ve got a stress less work week.

Wow @marcy, that looks like you’ve take a red marker and painted it on, what a great shot. I’m afraid I don’t know who King Crimson are :shifty:

How’s Cirrus today @mrs-b, I hope he’s feeling more like his old self.

Thanks @bling_dream19, yes we’re very relieved, and keeping everything crossed it’ll all go smoothly.

Glad to hear little Monsieur Kine is having fun @Jemi

Bear just get’s cuter by the day @Slick1. At the moment, we don’t have a moving date, we need to get through the interview and be sure of success before we commit to signing the contract, then we’ll need at least 3 weeks for the international movers to get all the special packing crates ready, plus we need to enter the US. Our buyers have to be out of their place by November.

We had an absolutely lovely time yesterday with our friends, it’d been years since we last saw them, but we picked up where we left off, and before we knew it, 4 hours had gone by!

I’ve spent all afternoon filling in endless forms for the sale of the house, and I’m boggle eyed now, then we went to drop all the paperwork off to our solicitor. Fortunately, they’re close by, because we didn’t want to have to send all that information by post in case it got lost or delayed.

TGIF tomorrow, we’re now quarantining before our medical on Wednesday, can’t afford to get ill and miss that appt!

Big love and hugs to you all

:wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@canuk-gal the red sun does look so fake, doesn’t it? We went to Bozeman the summer Yellowstone and Idaho were on fire; it was so bad there ash fell like snow on everything. We were in a drive up the morning we were leaving getting breakfast and both of us see the pure red ball on the horizon and we both go - what is that? Being amateur astronomers we felt silly that neither of us realized at first what is was - then we both said about 15 seconds later - it’s the Sun!!!

@missy darn for rainy days there. We had rain Tuesday afternoon and night now it’s just hot and smoky again. Glad to hear your crown and tooth feel okay. Your sunrise pictures are amazing; what great colors! According to the smoke map it looks like the smoke cloud is pretty heavy over your neck of the woods too. I’ll have to remember to show Marty the picture of Jay and Silent Bob filming; Marty enjoys their movies. Cute kitty and mm ice cream.

@Slick1 Bear is such a cutie. Does he like to snuggle with you?

@Austina I thought you’d enjoy seeing the “stakes” on our lot. That makes we had our house ready to move in 4 1/2 months later. They had some inside touch up / fixes to do after we moved in. Don’t feel bad - I have no idea who King Crimson is either; Marty LOVES music but most of what he likes is of the alternative genre. He gives me crap about my choice of music. Nice to get your paperwork filled out and turned in. We bought our house with a VA loan - they sure bring you a stack of papers to sign on that.

I had today off. I had a doctor’s appointment that between that then getting lab work done and going back to the pharmacy that took all afternoon. I slept in this morning and did some laundry. Lazy day.

Take care.
Marcy

Here is a collage of some of our flowers.
Todayflr.jpeg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely flowers, @marcy - great photos! And yay for lazy days!

Very sensible idea re quarantining before your interview, @Austina! Tim and I have done an international move 4 times - I don't envy you and wish you every luck!

@Slick1 - HALLO BEAR!! Man, he looks sooo alert! Just delightful!

Goodness me, @missy!! Those sunrise pictures are amazing!! I'm glad you got to ride yesterday, at least. And - hallo Cleopatra! Good news re your crown! Are you waiting on any test results at this point?

@canuk-gal - how is your week going? And how is work? I've been thinking of you and hoping things smooth out a little for you. Sending you hugs!

Hi there, @junebug17 :wavey: I'm happy for you that you're getting to spend some time with your DD. Is her new job closer to you or further away? Or about the same? Wishing her well for her start date in September!

@bling_dream19 - I hope all is well in your part of the world. Roll on with the new projects!!

@Jemi - greetings from across the pond! I hope all is well with you. :wavey:

@MamaBee - how are you doing? How are the stress levels in your life at the mo? I think of you often and hope all is going well.

As for me....

Eleanor leaves tomorrow to head home to South Pasadena, then up to Berkeley. We will miss her terribly! We took her out to dinner last night for a 'flash nosh-up' - she loved it!

20210804_173719.jpg

Cirrus, on the other hand, is not doing well. He's still tired and lethargic and we CANNOT get him to eat. As a result, we're struggling to get his pills down his throat. His poo is a tiny bit better - soft rather than runny - but still not back to normal. We actually called Tufts vet emergency hospital to take him back this evening and even got so far as to have him booked it. But in the end we decided to give it one more day. Fingers crossed that he improves - and improves fast! I hate it when my fur babies are unwell.

Much love to you all!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! Happy FriYAY!

We had another beautiful bike ride yesterday. I am enjoying each day as it comes and hope you are all doing the same.

@Austina I am so pleased you enjoyed a wonderful day with friends yesterday. And glad you finished the paperwork and dropped it off so you know they got it. Good luck with the medical on Wed. Greg and I have a medical appointment Wed too with our endocrinologist. Fingers crossed for all of us.

@mrs-b Eleanor and Tim look wonderful. I am so sorry about Cirrus and very worried too. Can you bring him for a second opinion? Continued healing vibes being sent his way. Praying he makes a full recovery.

@marcy aww thanks. Your photos are far superior but I appreciate the kind words especially from you our expert photographer. I have fun taking pics and sharing them with you girls. Actually didn't rain at all this week during the daylight hours so it worked out for us cycling. Glad you enjoyed a beautiful day not at work and hope your doctor appointment went well. And woohoo today is FriYAY and tomorrow the weekend.

@bling_dream19 happy FriYAY my sweet friend. Hope the week is going well.

@Slick1 I am so happy you are overjoyed and in love with Bear. He was meant to be part of your wonderful family.

@sarahb have a wonderful weekend.

@MamaBee hope the rest of your week is going well and you are looking forward to a good weekend.

Hi to everyone else. Hoping to ride today as well. Greg is still sleeping and I am glad for that. I was awake by 2AM and that was it for me. I tried going back to sleep but no luck. Looking forward to a nice day today and a decent weekend. Hope everyone enjoys a wonderful day. XOXO.

Another drive by cycling photo this time from our ride yesterday. :)

Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 5.18.00 AM.png

And of course no post from me in NIRDI is complete without a photo of the ice cream we enjoyed.

Megan made our fave flavors for us yesterday. Vegan strawberry for me and Greg's almond rose pomegranate. They brought both flavors back just for us. :kiss2:

Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 5.20.17 AM.png

Delicious strawberries were throughout the ice cream. So good.

Enjoy a delicious sweet FriYAY girls and much love to each and everyone of you.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 5.20.17 AM.png

Delicious strawberries were throughout the ice cream. So good.

Good morning, @missy! That strawberry looks amazing - really 'strawberry-ish', do you know what I mean? Yum!!

Eleanor leaves in 6 hours. Not that I'm counting or anything....

:cry2:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a quickie, we’ve had a huge lightening bolt take out our phone line and kill the router, so I’m saving my phone data just in case. Have a great weekend lovely NIRDIs

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a quickie, we’ve had a huge lightening bolt take out our phone line and kill the router, so I’m saving my phone data just in case. Have a great weekend lovely NIRDIs

I'm glad you and your house are ok, tho! Hoping this resolves for you soon, @Austina!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Whoa @Austina that is scary. Glad it missed your house!

@mrs-b what a gorgeous photo! Of course you'll miss Eleanor. Hope your pooch is on the mend.

@MamaBee Hope your Mom is OK.

No cycling today--only a minor walk as the smoke is HORRIBLE today. My eyes were watering...... Busy with errands.

Not much new here.

cheers--Sharon

Jemi

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone.
Catching up yet again. (((Sigh)))

Slick, he has got to be the cutest puppy ever. He is ridiculously adorable.

Missy, I think they should put you and Greg in the movie! Glad your crown is back on and hope it stays put now.

Bling dream, thank you. A great weekend to you!

Sharon, it seems as though there has been smoke there forever, so it probably feels even more like that to you. : (

June, hi. Glad you are enjoying your family, living the good life.

Mrs b, scary times for Cirrus, but it does sound as though things are now headed in the right direction. Fingers crossed for a swift full recovery.

Hi Marcy (((wavey))).

I haven’t worn my jewelry in over a year, except a tiffany bean, so you all are inspiring me to at least get those rings out of the safe and look at them. (I just hope I don’t get bling fever anytime soon!).

Sunrise on a foggy smoggy field

9F5E8341-691A-412D-88FF-E388D1D3AD66.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Caturday Saturday...hope everyone is enjoying a beatiful August weekend.

Missy, I think they should put you and Greg in the movie! Glad your crown is back on and hope it stays put now.

Haha, speaking of "crowns" do you remember I think we were together when I tried this on :)
This is my kind of crown and I know yours too. :kiss2:

tiara.jpg

I prefer to remain incognito. Being a star isn't my thing. I am shy. :cool2:

That is a gorgeous photo @Jemi :kiss2:

@mrs-b how is Cirrus? Keeping him in my thoughts and prayers. I hope Eleanor has settled in and is pleased to be at school. I know she misses you as you miss her.

@canuk-gal sorry you didn't get to cycle yesterday. I hope the smoke clears soon. Please be careful and take care.

@Austina oy to the vey. I hope the crews fixed the damage and your router has been restored and no one got hurt.

@Slick1 hi to you and Bear and big hugs.

@bling_dream19 yay it's Caturday Saturday, enjoy the weekend.

@marcy yay it's the weekend. Have fun.

@sarahb all I can say is SWOON!!! It is absolutely stunning and I cannot wait to see you wearing it and enjoying it. :appl:It is perfect or as Gracie likes to say purrrrrrfect in every way.

Hi to everyone else. We had a good week cycling and today it continues. Greg has a dental cleaning this AM and then off we go cycling. Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend and sending lots of love and hugs your way. XOXO.

Since it is Caturday Saturday here is Cleopatra yesterday...meow. She is full of catitude. :)

cleopatraaugust2021.png

Ice cream so yummy...wish I could share with all the NIRDIs.

icecreamaugust2021.png

And finally this morning's sunrise.

backyardsunriseaugust2021.png

Happy August weekend all.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous photos today, @missy!! Those ice creams look *particularly* good!

Cirrus is back in hospital and I'm very worried. He's scared, wants his mom, and I'm not even allowed to see him. He's not eating and his eosinophils are raised, apparently. They're treating him for worms (seriously?? I mean - how would he contract worms??), generalized infection and have him on both fluids and I/v antibiotics, trying to hit all bases. They want to do fecal testing as well, but he's not eating, ergo not pooing, so we're stuck.

He'll be there tonight also (they really can't discharge him until he's eating) - which I hate - but hopefully home tomorrow. He must feel abandoned - my beautiful, darling, precious boy! :(2

Eleanor is back in Cali and will be home for 11 days till she takes off for Berkeley on the 17th, starting orientation on the 18th. She was super wound up going home and had 2 full blown panic attacks on the plane. She wants to go to Berkeley, but she REALLY didn't want to leave Boston, me, or my dog, Ballin - in reverse order. She's with her dad now, tho, to whom she's very close, so that will bring a degree of calm.

Life feels a bit sad at the moment. I just wish we could get this damn virus under control.

I hope you're all doing ok and hanging in there. Love to you all. ox

Jemi

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous photos today, @missy!! Those ice creams look *particularly* good!

Cirrus is back in hospital and I'm very worried. He's scared, wants his mom, and I'm not even allowed to see him. He's not eating and his eosinophils are raised, apparently. They're treating him for worms (seriously?? I mean - how would he contract worms??), generalized infection and have him on both fluids and I/v antibiotics, trying to hit all bases. They want to do fecal testing as well, but he's not eating, ergo not pooing, so we're stuck.

He'll be there tonight also (they really can't discharge him until he's eating) - which I hate - but hopefully home tomorrow. He must feel abandoned - my beautiful, darling, precious boy! :(2

Eleanor is back in Cali and will be home for 11 days till she takes off for Berkeley on the 17th, starting orientation on the 18th. She was super wound up going home and had 2 full blown panic attacks on the plane. She wants to go to Berkeley, but she REALLY didn't want to leave Boston, me, or my dog, Ballin - in reverse order. She's with her dad now, tho, to whom she's very close, so that will bring a degree of calm.

Life feels a bit sad at the moment. I just wish we could get this damn virus under control.

I hope you're all doing ok and hanging in there. Love to you all. ox

Mrs b. I truly hate to hear your news. I’m so sorry and hope things are much better tomorrow morning when you get him home.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!

PS'ers have the cutest pets and the best jewellery! And gorgeous people to boot. I just love seeing it all! Thank you for sharing your lives with me.

Much better air today--I don't know how my family didn't asphyxiate on the golf course yesterday. @Jemi is has been a long smoky haul here. Surreal as we don't experience this often. (thank goodness). I hope you are united with your splendid jewels soon!

@mrs-b healing vibes across the miles.

I can't believe it is early August already. Where has the summer gone? I am not ready for it to be Fall. The trees have been changing for weeks now....

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! Happy Sweet Sunday.

@Jemi hope you are enjoying a nice weekend and all is well. I haven't been wearing much bling lately. If we go out (not cycling) I will put on my OEC studs and a ring but generally I wear nothing. Bad PSer that I am. :oops:

@mrs-b you and Cirrus remain in my thoughts. Please let me know how he is doing.

@canuk-gal I know, I cannot believe how summer is flying. I, too, am not ready for autumn.
Though I am so ready for the pandemic to be OVER. I am glad the air quality has improved by you.

@Austina any updates? I hope all is restored and working well. We lost power here at 12:25AM and didn't even know it (though I was awake) but at 12:50AM when I put the TV on since I couldn't fall asleep it was back. Thank goodness for our generator. Hope everything is working by you.

@Slick1 hope you are having a fun weekend with Bear.

@bling_dream19 hope all is going well and your mom and dad are doing well too.

Hi to everyone else. We got to cycle yesterday and it was lovely. It is raining today so no cycling.
And next week we are in another heat wave. August is a fierce month.
Stay cool and well all.

Screen Shot 2021-08-08 at 6.58.00 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-08 at 6.58.40 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG so Greg decided let's take a chance and go riding. Well good news and bad news. Good news is the streets were empty so that was quite lovely. The bad news is we got SOAKED. 20 minutes into the ride the rain started and just kept getting heavier. We kept on going because 1. we wanted ice cream and 2. the radar showed it was going to let up. Nope. 3 hours of cycling in a heavy downpour.

When we got home 30 minutes ago we were soaked through and through. Hey, but at least we got ice cream and a ride in lol. :lol: And that hot long shower I just took was heavenly. :halo:

Needless to say we enjoyed our ice cream indoors today. :)

Screen Shot 2021-08-08 at 3.25.23 PM.png

I had vanilla and coffee. Greg had chocolate and rose pomegranate.

Our poor bike needs a lot of work to dry it out but Greg's on it. Hope everyone is having a dry and lovely Sunday. XOXO.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs. :)

Cirrus is home and much better, tho still convalescing. I've decided to take some time offline to look after him and recharge my own batteries. The Humira - which has been working till recently - has been taking a hammering under the onslaught of recent stress, so I'm going to take 2 weeks, relax, and try to bounce back a little, as well as taking more care of my puppies (Cirrus, who's been sick, and Ballin, who is actively grieving over the departure of Eleanor; that dog is taking it HARD.)

So best wishes to you all, and I'll see you on the flip side!

NIRDI shoutout!

oxo

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

LOL @missy not in a million years would I ride in wet weather! I am a fair weather rider! Case in point, it is 15C here and chilly--so no ride for us. LOL. I walked instead. People were out on the paths.

@mrs-b Take care!!

Much better air quality--thank goodness. Overcast, but at least I can see those big bumps on the horizon that have eluded us for weeks.

Not a busy work week for me. No problem!

NIRDI shout out!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls and happy Monday!

LOL @missy not in a million years would I ride in wet weather! I am a fair weather rider! Case in point, it is 15C here and chilly--so no ride for us. LOL. I walked instead. People were out on the paths.

Yes, I agree! The whole ride back with the wind and rain in our faces and drenched to the bones I kept thinking OMG never again lol. We have rode through worse conditions true (think hail and lighting and thunder storms) but why? Why? LOLOL. Nope, that is hopefully (one of) the last time for us to ride in stormy weather. I mean sometimes it just happens but we knew better yesterday IMO. :lol:

Anyway hopefully the bike is dried out (Greg took the chain off and cleaned and dried it and had fans running all night in the bike shed) and ready to go today.

Hope everyone enjoys a lovely Monday. How did Monday get here so fast?
Leaving you with some ice cream photos from yesterday.
Enjoy and may your Monday be as sweet as you are. XOXO.

Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 6.01.41 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 6.01.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 6.01.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 6.08.35 AM.png

One last photo.
We pass T Rex every day as we cycle. He is well loved and adored by us. So much so that when he disappeared 2 weeks ago we wrote a letter to the owners and left it in their mailbox. She got back to us saying he is being refurbished (salt water and air is hard on metal sculptures) and will be back soon. And how much she loves that we love him so. :)

Here is T. Our beloved dinosaur by the shore. He is a famous Jim Gary sculpture.
Isn't he fabulous? :kiss2:
Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 5.58.30 AM.png

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

We’ve only just got the internet back! As we suspected, the router was fried, and with it our telephone line and our TV. It’s been a boring weekend :lol:

I’ll catch up tomorrow as I’m really tired ATM. :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! Happy Tuesday!

@Austina wow, glad everything is back to working.

Hi to everyone else. We had a good day yesterday. There were a few (unexpected) sprinkles but short lived and we remained, for the most part, dry. Enjoyed ice cream and beautiful scenery.

My computer isn't cooperating, sorry! Off to workout as it is a hot day today so we want to get started cycling earlier than usual. I will return when I can with the photos from yesterday. Have a wonderful Tuesday lovely ladies. Lots of hugs and love being sent to you from me. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay it's working now. Here you go.
Picture perfect taken while cycling.

cyclingscenery.png

Cool bird sculptures at Jimmy's place. We are excited to meet the artist soon, I hope.

birdsculptures.png

Made from old bike tires and plastic mostly. Cool.

And lastly our ice cream from yesterday.
Not sure why the photo is pink tinged.
It tasted yummy.

icecreamyesterday.png

May your day be sweet and filled with delicious treats.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday beautiful @missy, hope you’re having a wonderful day, and it’s as special as you are!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

I hope Cirrus is continuing to improve @mrs-b and you can start to feel less stressed.

Oh @missy, all that ice cream, how do you chose just one? Glad you had a good ride and enjoyed the scenery, are you doing anything special today?

@Slick1 I’m really enjoying seeing all of Bear’s antics on IG, he really is such a character.

I’m glad you have Friday off @marcy, it makes the weekend feel longer, and I hope you had a relaxing and stress free weekend.

Glad to hear the air quality is slightly better @canuk-gal. It’s horrible seeing the nights drawing in already, it wasn’t that long ago it was still light at 10pm, now I’m having to adjust the timers on the lights to come on much earlier.

We had fun NOT over the weekend, no internet, no phone line, and no TV anywhere in the house other than the sitting room. We like to watch TV in bed and watch the news in the morning with our cup of tea.

We’ve been busy getting everything ready for our medical tomorrow, fortunately Colin had just finished printing everything off when the router went. I’ve never seen anything like it before, it looked like something from a film, a huge fork of lightening striking the ground.

I’ve been using the time to sort out what clothes I need to take with me on our first trip out, putting them in vacuum bags and putting them in the cases, oy, they weigh a ton. Colin’s been busy booking flights, we’ve got 4 booked on different dates, because it’ll be dependant on when we get our passports back after the visa interview.

Got an update on the house, not much has happened, their waiting for ’rods’ apparently before they pour the slab :roll:

951990DB-EDA7-489B-9BA3-FF6B5E058878.jpeg

Lovely sunny day here, hope you’re all having a good one :wavey:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday sweet Missy!! You bring so much joy and love here. Thank you for being you and being my friend. I wish you the happiest of birthdays and a wonderful year!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Happy Birthday Missy! Have a FABU day!!!!! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

cheers--Sharon

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone -

@missy, Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day.
How fun to see Kevin Smith walking around town and I hope it turns out to be a good movie.
@Austina, I hope you can leave for your trip soon. And hopefully you'll be seeing more progress on the house soon.
@mrs-b, I hope you and your furbabies are doing well. DD's new job is in the area where she's living now luckily, so no relocating involved. She lives about an hour and a half from me.
@marcy, your flower pics are just beautiful. DS was in Ocean City NJ - my posts are confusing with all the back and forth between NJ and SC!
@canuk-gal, hope you have a good work week.
@Slick1, love the most recent pics of Bear, he's the cutest thing!

Had a nice time with dd this past week, she headed back to NJ yesterday. The weather wasn't great for part of it but in between the rain we were able to do some outdoor things. We also watched a lot of Netflix and ate a lot of take-out!

Have a good week everyone!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! Thanks for the birthday wishes on and off line. Much appreciated!
Busy morning so far. I’ll try coming back to share. Hope everyone is well. XO.

I had a wonderful birthday.
Love you girls.
54A9EAF1-BBA6-42DE-9402-584E58EC2C03.jpeg

Jemi

Rough_Rock
Happy Belated birthday Missy!! XX
Mrs b, yay to having Cirrus home. A good start.
sending love.

Austina...onward!
Love your land...big sky country.

A dull day here...on messaging hold with Delta Airlines for the past five hours. The wait times are terrible these day.
So all I can do is dust, look at my phone, vacuum, look at my phone, do a load of laundry, look at my phone. Lol I guess it’s good for me to stay home and get the stuff done!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results