shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! Happy small dog (in honor of our very own @Slick1 's pup Bear) Sunday!

@Slick1 all I can say is awwwwwwwww :kiss2: so happy for you!!!!!

@canuk-gal yay your Friday at work was good and may the week coming go smoothly too. Hope you enjoy a wonderful Sunday!

@MamaBee yes I would get a third vaccine without hesitation...but it hasn't been approved here yet. What do you think of getting a third before it is approved as a booster? I am considering it but of course concerned about any possible side effects as I have not seen the studies showing what happens after a third Pfizer or Moderna vaccine. Since we got Moderna I would try to get Pfizer for our third if possible. How is your insomnia? I woke the past 2 days before 2:30 AM. Brutal. Hope you are sleeping better!

@Austina yes Bertie and Louie have much in common. Both handsome big boys. Glad yesterday's viewing went better and hope you get much needed rest and relaxation today!

@mrs-b ooh off to search for your newest bling thread. Congrats and yay!

@sarahb happy Sunday! It is raining here and I have been awake for hours. Hope you have a wonderful day!

@bling_dream19 Happy Funday Sunday sweet friend. Hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

Hi to everyone else. Hope you are enjoying a fun weekend.
We had the best time cycling yesterday as the weather wasn't too warm. It was a cool dry breeze. Just purrrrrfect. Just like the ice cream yesterday and every day. Yummmmm.

Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 4.58.28 AM.png

Who expressed interest in the newest flavor? Was it @Austina? Here it is.
Greg cannot get enough of it. LOL.

Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 5.01.30 AM.png

On that note enjoy a wonderful Sunday girls!
Oliver (and the rest of our furry crew) send all their purry love.

oliverandhisshadow.png

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Had a great ride today despite the smoky air. It effects me more than I would have suspected.

The paths were very busy!!!! Saw the usual suspects. LOL.

NIRDI shout out!!! Have a great day.

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy that’s great your friend is home and out of rehab. Looks like you had some delicious ice cream this week - a bonus for you lovely rides. I hope your tets go well this week.

@mrs-b glad to hear all of you are getting better. Oh no about the mixup on your MRI. Hoping all of your tests go well. Looking forward to seeing your rings so will check your thread next.

@MamaBee that is too bad you don’t like your spinel. Sounds like you have lots of ideas on jewelry.

@bling_dream19 good luck on your projects with DKJ - I’ll be anxious to see what you end up doing.

@Slick1 Bear is adorable. Hoping he settled in to his new home with ease this weekend.

@Austina hoping your house sells for more than asking and everything goes smoothly. We signed paperwork in early July and moved in to our house on December 23 - it seemed like it took forever!!!

@canuk-gal sorry you ended up with a horrible realtor on your first house, we were just opposite - had a great realtor for house 1 and a horrible realtor for this house. It sure makes a HUGE difference. Sorry about your smoke; the smoke maps show how horrible it is everywhere.

We had a quiet, lazy weekend. I got laundry done, lifted, we ate out this morning and then both went grocery shopping. Back to the salt mine tomorrow.

Take care.
Marcy

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey NIRDIs! Thank you for all the tags. I am sleep typing right now so just wanted to drop in quickly!
I am so in love with this little one. He is a sweetheart! As my DD said, “He is anything you want him to be!” He plays when we want, cuddles when we want. Follows everyone around. We had some company to meet him and took him in the convertible (hey he has to learn sometime) and he was so easy!!
Sleeping was ok… he cried a little and I put my arm in the Tupperware he was sleeping in and he went right back. I’d be lying if I said he didn’t spend a couple hours sleeping on my belly! So sweet.
Ok, sleep I must, while he does! :lol: I’ll catch up in a day or two! ((Hugs))
He’s much tinier in person, everyone has been saying. He is 3 lbs!
Night! :sleep:
625F8906-844A-47B0-8CE3-23D6D0DD7565.jpeg
F54B634E-D623-408C-9A4A-477B50B1D61D.jpeg

I'm going to bed dreaming of these pictures. WOT a sweet baby!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls!

@marcy I am glad you enjoyed a relaxing weekend and got lifting and chores accomplished too. Sorry it is back to the salt mines today. Hope the week goes smoothly though and Friday will be here before we know it. Thank you for your good wishes on my upcoming tests. I am nervous and will have to wait for the results so that is doubly hard but one day at a time.

@Slick1 your furry baby Bear is a LOVE. Such a sweetie. I am in love with him too from afar. More hugs from me to him please. :kiss2:

@canuk-gal yay for cycling and enjoying the ride and hope the smoke fully clears soon. And hope your work week goes well.

@Jemi how did your weekend go? Hope you are enjoying yourself and your family and all is continuing to go well.

@MamaBee aww I am sorry you don't love the spinel. Hope you have a good week.

@mrs-b I hope you are on a much deserved high with your gorgeous new ring. Swoon! is an understatement. :kiss2:

@bling_dream19 have a wonderful work week sweet friend.

@sarahb have a good week and may all go smoothly.

@springerspaniel halfway through the summer sort of...it's surreal how fast it's going in a way but on the other hand I want it to go fast so hopefully we can get to the other side of this pandemic. Hope all is going well by you.

@Austina hope you enjoyed the rest of the weekend and got some rest and relaxation in there too.

Hi to everyone else. Big hugs. Hope a great weekend was enjoyed by all.
We had another perfect cycling day which was a good thing given we are back in a heat wave this week. Oy to the vey. But it's OK. I will take the heat over floods/storms etc so if it is just heat we are dealing with that is fine. Fingers crossed the weather behaves for everyone without any major storms or damage.

Greg enjoyed the last of his new favorite flavor. He got the last scoops of it and I don't think it is coming back til next year. It is a very specific flavor lol. Fortunately he loves all the flavors of ice cream Jimmy makes so no worries there. :)

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 5.45.06 AM.png

Enjoy a sweet Monday lovely ladies. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and I got a special treat yesterday after the ice cream. We spotted a doe. So sweet! It is unusual to see deer now when the shore is filled with people but yes I saw her yesterday and she saw me. :kiss2:

@MamaBee can you spot her? :bigsmile:

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 5.49.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 5.49.21 AM.png

Isn't she the sweetest? I just wish I could give her a big hug. Look at her beautiful ears and her sweet face. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sunrise this AM.
Nothing can touch the beauty of nature.

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 6.02.49 AM.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh and I got a special treat yesterday after the ice cream. We spotted a doe. So sweet! It is unusual to see deer now when the shore is filled with people but yes I saw her yesterday and she saw me. :kiss2:

@MamaBee can you spot her? :bigsmile:

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 5.49.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 5.49.21 AM.png

Isn't she the sweetest? I just wish I could give her a big hug. Look at her beautiful ears and her sweet face. :love:

:lol:I love this photo! I would frame it! It would put a smile on my face every day! :kiss2:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey all! Quick check in because Bear is sleeping! Oh my goodness, I love him! And what’s an extra bonus? The kids came over and are already planning when next they’ll come. So from an empty nest to a full one. I realized that for the last several years we have said goodbye to many loved ones and never hello! What a delight.
He is also keeping me so busy that I am not even thinking about jewelry. I know, sacrosanct, but it’s true.
Thank you for all the support and love, I can feel it over the miles.
((hugs)) to the NIRDI crew! ❤️
6218E14E-2789-46F4-B322-D6F31957CE26.jpeg

He really is quite tiny! It just doesn’t translate at all in pics (so said everyone who has come over). Those tiles behind him are 4x2”! He’s a peanut, literally around the ankles. All. The. Time. ❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey all! Quick check in because Bear is sleeping! Oh my goodness, I love him! And what’s an extra bonus? The kids came over and are already planning when next they’ll come. So from an empty nest to a full one. I realized that for the last several years we have said goodbye to many loved ones and never hello! What a delight.
He is also keeping me so busy that I am not even thinking about jewelry. I know, sacrosanct, but it’s true.
Thank you for all the support and love, I can feel it over the miles.
((hugs)) to the NIRDI crew! ❤️
6218E14E-2789-46F4-B322-D6F31957CE26.jpeg

He really is quite tiny! It just doesn’t translate at all in pics (so said everyone who has come over). Those tiles behind him are 4x2”! He’s a peanut, literally around the ankles. All. The. Time. ❤️

He’s so cute @Slick1 ! My neighbor had a dog that was four pounds. He was like picking up a feather. Bear is one pound less. I can’t even imagine! How much will he weigh when he’s full size?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
He’s so tiny!! Hopefully he will be under 10 pounds like Chase was.
I will stop spamming this thread. I’m sorry all!
01876600-FA6F-4107-B539-5A25C8C25330.jpeg

There is no such thing as spamming with cute furry photos!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

You are NOT spamming @Slick1. I, and I imagine @MamaBear love hearing about your furry little boy, as I’m sure the others do too. He’s got a lovely smiley face, no wonder you’re so smitten with him.

She’s beautiful @missy, it’s so lovely to see wildlife out and about on your travels. Glad you had a lovely weekend, it’s hotting up here too, in one way, it’s a good thing because the sunshine floods the house with light, but on the other hand, it’s tooooo hot to sleep.

All that smoke doesn’t sound like much fun @canuk-gal but glad you got out to ride and enjoy being outside.

Glad you had a quiet lazy weekend @marcy, I hope it recharged your batteries for the coming week.

We were going to have a quiet day yesterday, but ended up knocking ourselves out polishing all the floors downstairs. They look good, so it was worth it. The viewing on Saturday was better, we could hear the agent bigging up the house and doing his job. The people ’seemed’ interested, but the agent said they were going to go and look at their finances, i.e., they can’t afford the house :roll: We had a clean and tidy this morning, and the photographer came this afternoon to do the walk through video, dolls house view and the photos. She did next door and it looked really good. She said our house was much nicer:lol:

Another viewing tomorrow afternoon, but at least we don’t have to get up too early.

Sorry for the brevity, but I’m shattered.

Big love and hugs to you all :wavey:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Slick1 I just had to say again that I’m so happy for you. Bear lucked out big time with your family..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My mom’s nursing home is shut down because there was a covid case on her floor and the floor above. An employee of the home tested positive. They can’t make staff take the vaccine. Only 68% of the staff are vaccinated. I can’t believe 32% have risk factors which precludes them from getting the shot. I happened to take the elevator up to my mom’s floor on Saturday because they were short staffed to get her. She wouldn’t wait so they gave me permission to take her up. Family can’t go to their floors per Covid protocol..I understand that…I’ve been in contact with staff on Saturday…My mom will get tests along with the staff to make sure no one else has it.

I was stressed so I bought a moissanite band which intrigued me…I’m proud of myself that I didn’t buy a diamond one..hahaha
4E7DB4C5-CDD2-4FD0-B55A-FF19A23DAA61.jpeg

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy I’m sorry I didn’t answer your questions about the vaccine. I think the FDA is going to keep the same pace to approval like many other drugs and vaccines from the past. If they rush approval I think people won’t have faith that the vaccine is safe. I will get the vaccine..but most likely would stick to the Moderna. I know they say it may boost your immunity to mix..If it wasn’t available I would wait a little bit before getting the Pfizer. The Pfizer vaccine is great but the data on mixing isn’t there…I wouldn’t wait too long though. I would listen to the experts and decide from there. I will definitely get the booster if it’s offered to me. It looks like 70 year olds, people with conditions that are risky would go first. My husband just turned 70 so he would go before me. He’s funny..He’s way more brainy than me but he listens to me. If I say get it..he will..haha

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@canuk-gal I hope you did have sweet dreams.

@missy sorry you have to wait for test results. I know sometimes you can see them online but I know in my case anyway I wouldn’t know what it means anyway. Your ice cream looks delicious. The other night I finished my cup of cake batter ice cream then Marty brought me Snickers frozen yogurt - I had a double treat night. Beautiful sunrise and love the doe looking back at you.

@MamaBee I hope your week goes well. I hope your mom is fine. That is a great band; I like all the shapes.

@Slick1 Bear is such a cutie and I can believe he’ll keep you quite busy. Puppies are good at that! Bear seems to like to pose for pictures too.

@Austina I can see why polishing the floors would shatter you; I’m tired thinking about it. The lady that cleans our house doesn’t do deep cleaning and sure misses some dust but she keeps our wooden floors looking fabulous. Floors can definitely make a good impression - hoping you get some incredible offers soon.

Work today was full of surprises and challenges but at least the day zipped. I stopped at the credit union on the way home to get a cashier’s check I needed. I had raw veggies and a burger for supper but I only ate those first so I didn’t fill up on cinnamon swirl bread. Marty had his doctor appointment in Colorado today so I sent him a text and asked him to pick up a loaf of that bread. I even sliced the entire loaf and didn’t cut myself. Shocking!!!!\

Marty is having surgery on the 17th. He said he’ll have to keep that arm immobile for 5-6 weeks. Any bets on how many doctor’s “orders” he will break? I hope it fixes things for him and it doesn’t impact his lifting. At least it’s his left shoulder and he is right handed.

I have Wednesday off this weekend. The Thunderbirds will be flying that morning and I can see them from my driveway so I totally plan on watching them.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! Have to drink 32 ounces of water and hold it and go for my ultrasound. I am a bit nervous as I have been bleeding for the past 4 months and am concerned about what they will find. I won't have the results today however. Oy to the vey. Wishing you all a wonderful day. I will try to post later if I am up to it. Big hugs and have a wonderful day. XOXO.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck @missy, hope it goes well. Xxx

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck @missy, hope it goes well. Xxx

Thanks Austina. I appreciate your good wishes. I already have the urge to pee and have to hold it. The fun never ends lol. I have a feeling my lining is going to be thickened. How could it not after having breakthrough bleeding daily for 4 months? Which means I need a biopsy.
I got into this mess because my Progesterone levels are super low so not protective. I am not absorbing the progesterone I am taking orally. My gynecologist keeps ignoring this fact that I keep pointing out. I will spare you the details but it is discouraging. Hope you have a good day and thanks again. XO.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck @missy ! I hope you are not too uncomfortable and that the results are favorable but conclusive so you can take care of it!! ((Hugs))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Slick1, i just got home. I had the same tech who’s super sweet and it helped me get through it. Now I wait for the resulTs. Off cycling soon. Have a wonderful day. XO

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck @missy. Keeping you in my thoughts. Mega dust.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Morning lovelies

Glad you got it over with quickly and were able to enjoy the rest of the day @missy.

I just love little Bear @Slick1, he’s already showing a lot of character, and I think you’re going to be in for a lot of fun :mrgreen:

Hope you’re having a great day off @marcy and get to see the Thunderbirds fly past.

I love the new band ring @MamaBee, I can’t wait to hear what you think about it.

Honestly, I’m just feeling mentally exhausted by this whole process already. We’ve got our friend John here today cleaning the carpets, and just had a walk through with an international mover. We have to measure up all the special wrapping items (there are lots of them) and get that info to them today, so they can prepare the quote.

We’re getting very frustrated with the selling agents, we’re not being greedy, but feel that they’re trying to back us in to a lower price than we know the house is worth, just so they can get their commission quickly. One of them we’re ready to bin, as we’re extremely unimpressed with them. Both the people they’ve brought round couldn’t actually afford the house so what was the point in wasting all our time? The 3rd cancelled as they’ve put in an offer on another house.

Sorry to be a moaning Minnie, but ugh!!!!

Big love and hugs to you all :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! It's wonderful (I hope) Wednesday.

@Austina thanks. Now I just wait. I am sorry you are having frustrating issues with the selling agents. I forget the details but can you just fire them and go with another agency? I know you won't let them pressure you into taking an offer that is not worthy.

Thanks @marcy, hope your day at work went well yesterday. How is it Wednesday already? Yay for being off and getting to watch the Thunderbirds. How did Marty's doctor's appointment go? I will be thinking good thoughts for him on his surgery on the 17th. Hopefully the healing time will go quickly and recovery be smooth. OMG snickers frozen yogurt sounds amazing. Ugh now I want ice cream at 6:45 AM LOL.

@MamaBee that is a lovely band. I am sorry about the covid cases where your mom is. I am thinking good thoughts and may she remain safe and well.

@Slick1 continued big hugs every day to Bear. He is precious. He is so sweet. Thank you for sharing your joy with us.

@Jemi good morning. Hugs and love to you and your family.

@mrs-b how did the dentist appointment go yesterday? Good luck today.

@bling_dream19 hello and good morning and have a wonderful day. Thinking of your mom and hoping she is doing very well.

Hi to everyone else. We enjoyed cycling Monday and Tuesday and looking forward to today’s cycling adventure. Tomorrow no cycling as I have a periodontal appointment. Looks like thunderstorms tomorrow anyway. I hope everyone has a lovely day.

Leaving you with one of the cats we see on our cycling journey. I have named her Cleopatra. I have no clue as to her real name but that's who she looks like to me. :)

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 6.43.00 AM.png

And of course our daily ice cream. Greg had peach and I had vanilla. So good.

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 6.43.42 AM.png

Have a wonderful Wednesday lovely ladies. XOXO.

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@mrs-b :wavey:I asked you a question on IG..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
GM girls! Have to drink 32 ounces of water and hold it and go for my ultrasound. I am a bit nervous as I have been bleeding for the past 4 months and am concerned about what they will find. I won't have the results today however. Oy to the vey. Wishing you all a wonderful day. I will try to post later if I am up to it. Big hugs and have a wonderful day. XOXO.

When will you get your results @missy? I’m sorry I didn’t comment yesterday. I’ve been worrying about my mom so I forgot it was yesterday. I thought it was today..ugh..Holding that much water wouldn’t be possible now. I normally have a bladder of a gnat. I would have to camp out in the office and drink it there..I hope you get the results today and they are good.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Nirdi shoutout!
You have been on my mind @missy as always. Hoping your doctors are helping you. Icecream is looking delicious and cleopatra is adorable.
@Austina You know your homes worth and I know you'll get it. I'm sure it's soo difficult to find the right agent. Hang in there, you will get through this and it will all be worth it!
Love and hugs to all!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone!

@MamaBee, I'm sorry to hear about the situation at your mother's nursing home. Caring for an elderly parent and trying to keep them well is stressful. It was fun reading about your bling plans. Your new band is really pretty.
@Austina, I know this process of selling a home is exhausting and frustrating. Hang in there. You have a beautiful home and I really think it will sell soon.
@missy, I hope your tests don't reveal anything serious. I hope you can keep busy and focus on other things, it helps pass the time. I hope the the week goes by quickly for you.
Hi @bling_dream19, Hope work and life are going well for you.
@marcy, great pic of the thunderbirds. I hope Marty's surgery resolves his shoulder issues. Hope you're having a nice day off from work.
@mrs-b, your new rings are fabulous, I hope they're brightening your days. I hope you and your family are back to normal. Sorry to read about the test mess-up and I hope your next mri goes smoothly.
@Slick1, Bear is so precious! He sounds like the sweetest little guy. Glad he's brought you happiness, and the kids coming over more is such a bonus lol.
@canuk-gal, sorry to see you've been dealing with really smoky air. I hope you're not too busy at work this week.

Things are good with me. Saw my friends yesterday and had a nice time. DS is stopping by tonight with pizza from down the shore. Been trying to eat a little healthier but I'm not going to worry about that today haha. Tomorrow we're going to SC so I've been packing and cleaning up.

Sending good thoughts and good wishes to everyone!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results