shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the birthday wishes @mrs-b...

And I am wishing you a Happy Birthday! I hope you are enjoying the day with your loved ones.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@junebug17 sorry I missed your birthday this past week. Hope you had a good time!

@springerspaniel, thank you...but I am just so sorry for what you are going through right now. It is so hard. Releasing our beloved pets from suffering is the kindest thing we can do for them but also so devastating to us. Sending you love and comfort, and lots of hugs.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I apologize for not posting much recently. We have been taking care of Ellie the miracle dog (post brain tumor surgery, atrial fibrillation, heartworm, two TPLO surgeries, etc). At least we had another year with her after the brain surgery in July. We are struggling with the decision to say good bye today because her quality of life is so poor right now. She has dementia, arthritis that prevents her from standing up, some neurological deterioration, is not interested in eating, among other things. We know we are making the right decision, especially for her, but I hate this part of having a dog. Anyway, love to all of you today and please hug your furry companions for me. I am very sad.

I am so sorry @springerspaniel Big hugs to you.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ladies -

Thank you so much for all the lovely birthday wishes.

I had a wonderful dinner last night. We started with 'giggle juice' - a mix of home made pink lemonade (I juiced the lemons with these fair hands!), vodka and moscato served with sliced strawberries. This put everyone in a pretty positive frame of mind! To eat, we had seared asparagus with a havarti and caper sauce, then lightly curried beef spare ribs in a tomato and vegetable sauce over fresh pasta with a green salad, hot bread, and wonderful wine. Then for dessert, Tim went into Georgetown cupcakes and picked me up a bunch of freshly made cupcakes and individual cheesecakes. We ate on our verandah and set a beautiful table (I forgot to take photos, I'm sorry - d'oh!) - lots of fairy lights and fresh roses. Then after dinner we sat under the stars by candlelight and more fairy lights to open presents and eat our dessert. It was magical.

Suffice to say, I'm paying it for it today in back pain. I think general adrenaline carried me through last night, but I've been up now since 3am and can't find a comfortable way to sit, stand or lay. Surgeon on Tuesday. Just gotta make it till then.

But I've made it on this planet for another year, and that's a good thing. So I'm grateful to God for that.

:wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@springerspaniel -

I'm so sorry for what you've been going through with your precious Ellie. Dogs are, to a large extent, my life, and I understand your situation, having had to put to sleep the being who I loved more than any other on this planet, a few years back.

But I am 100% of the same position as @Austina - far, far better to be a moment too soon than a moment too late. If your girl has lost her joy of life, your choice has been made for you, and it's a damnable one.

I'm so terribly sorry, L - more than I can express. Much love to you. And God's speed, little dog: may the grass be ever soft beneath your precious paws. <3

oxoxo

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday @mrs-b!

I am glad you had a lovely dinner celebration last night and I hope the pain you were feeling afterwards has abated by now and that today your birthday is free of pain. Wishing you all the best and may your surgeon take excellent care of you and all this be a thing of the past very very soon.

Hugs and love to you.

Dearest mrs-b
You are kind and smart
lovely and sassy
You are one very
sweet NIRDI lassie
You make PS a special place to be
Gracing us with your lovely company

You love beautiful bling
as many of us do
But it isn't the bling
that makes us care about you
You are a special person
delightful through and through
And we are so lucky
you're with the NIRDI crew

Wishing you happiness and health
today and all the year through
All the best and continued success
In everything you do
Big hugs and much love from all of us
Your sweet and mushy NIRDI crew

Happy happy birthday!!!

happybirthdaywithdiamonds.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning everyone and happy Sunday! Happy Father's Day. To all the girls whose fathers are not with us I am sending you gentle hugs. I cannot imagine how difficult this day is for you and you are in my thoughts. {{{Hugs}}}.

@Slick1 5 more days woohoo! Thank you for your lovely comments. Thinking of you today.

@Austina I hope you enjoyed a wonderful dinner out with friends. We have yet to do that since Covid but we are having friends over at the end of the month and looking forward to that weather permitting as we are going to be outside in the backyard. If it is going to rain or be super hot we will probably reschedule. And then we are having my sister and nieces and her DH over a few days after that so hopefully the June weather will cooperate fingers crossed. Glad Colin is continuing to do well.

@springerspaniel you are in my thoughts. Gentle hugs.

@marcy hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Thinking of you today.

@canuk-gal hope you too are having a great weekend.

@sarahb hope your Sunday is a lovely lovely day.

@bling_dream19 hope you are enjoying a nice Father's Day with your wonderful dad and mom and DH.

Hi to everyone else. Hope you are having a good weekend.

We cycled despite the heat yesterday and today is even hotter. But we soldier on and as long as the thunder stays away we will be out there...next thunderstorms coming Tuesday so hoping we can cycle the next 2 days. And the ice cream oh my. So good especially when it is super hot. I had coffee ice cream yesterday and it is my new favorite. Yummm. One day I want to share the ice cream with all of you. In the meantime I share it this way.

icecreamatjimmysinjune.jpeg

And we got to enjoy a car show yesterday too. It was amazing. I love car shows. We were a hit too lol as everyone was commenting on our sweet ride as we rode through the car show. :lol:

I will share photos (I took so many) in another post as my computer did not download the photos from my phone for some reason. Ahh technology. Always a challenge lol.

Big hugs and much love to each and everyone of you. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This car was my favorite from the entire car show.
The black and white Corvette. Swoon!

corvettecarshowjune2021.jpeg

corvettecarshow.jpeg

corvettecarshow2021.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some more photos. If anyone wants larger photos or more photos (I took so many) let me know and I will share. It's a hassle as my computer is downloading them for some reason at this time.

Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 6.17.26 AM.png

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Sunday lovelies

Sounds like you had a fabulous day @mrs-b, I’m so glad you got to celebrate and enjoy your birthday.

Wow @missy, looks like you had fun ogling all those great cars. We had a lovely evening out yesterday, the restaurant was set up with partitions and spacing between the tables, so we felt safe and it really felt good to be doing something normal. I hope you’re having a lovely day and enjoying the weather before it changes.

Thinking of you @springerspaniel during this difficult time.

I hope Marty is feeling better today @marcy and you’re having a good weekend.

We’ve been out for a walk, it’s clammy here today after all the rain, and it’s trying to brighten up. We‘re just relaxing for the rest of the day, hope you all are too.

Sending big love and hugs to you all.
:wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Happy Day NIRDI's! We went out yesterday to celebrate FD--because today will be very busy everywhere. (it was busy yesterday also!) I'll make a nice supper here instead. Hopefully the weather will smarten up and we can cycle today--it seems a bit chilly now but it is early.

@mrs-b Happy Birthday and take it easy. Your supper sounded wonderful. My sister is having lower back problems (disc) and it is very debilitating mentally and physically.

@springerspaniel I am very sorry for your loss. Pets make our world.

@missy my Mother has to take a driving test before her BD in early July. This will seem like an awful thing to say, we all believe shouldn't be driving and I hope she doesn't pass. She is will be 86 and is getting more frail. Given she argues with everyone about everything--perhaps the tester will fail her on that alone!! :lol: Lovely photos as usual.

@Austina sorry you felt mugged--but I know the feeling. Upsell on everything:roll:. I think I mentioned our reno estimate doubled. Painful but no choice.

@Slick1 hope your last week at work is a good one!

NIRDI shout out!

cheers--Sharon

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday @mrs-b!

I am glad you had a lovely dinner celebration last night and I hope the pain you were feeling afterwards has abated by now and that today your birthday is free of pain. Wishing you all the best and may your surgeon take excellent care of you and all this be a thing of the past very very soon.

Hugs and love to you.

Dearest mrs-b
You are kind and smart
lovely and sassy
You are one very
sweet NIRDI lassie
You make PS a special place to be
Gracing us with your lovely company

You love beautiful bling
as many of us do
But it isn't the bling
that makes us care about you
You are a special person
delightful through and through
And we are so lucky
you're with the NIRDI crew

Wishing you happiness and health
today and all the year through
All the best and continued success
In everything you do
Big hugs and much love from all of us
Your sweet and mushy NIRDI crew

Happy happy birthday!!!

happybirthdaywithdiamonds.jpg

Gaaaaaah! I love it!!

@missy - thank you SO MUCH! I'm printing this out and pinning it above my desk!

Thank you, ladies, for the genuine friendship the NIRDIs offer. It's true friendship - unlike so many interactions online - and I feel as tho I know each one of you. And I definitely value each of you!

Your kind good wishes elevated my day, and I'm sending my love to you all!

Hollian. oxo

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for the warm thoughts to help my broken heart,
@mrs-b, @canuk-gal, @missy, @marcy, @junebug17, @Slick1, and @Austina and all the NIRDIs.

@Austina, I hope your Italian restaurant adventure lived up to your hopes! Along with @MamaBee, I need to pull inspiration from your ability to get rid of stuff. I look in the closet and I have no idea why I have so much stuff yet I can't seem to donate/pitch it/find a new home. Will be forced to this summer when we add an apartment for my parents to our house. Speaking of house, congrats on moving forward a few more steps with yours!

@missy, I greatly enjoy your daily pictures--you and Greg look snazzy in the latest one, (especially your dress!) and of course your parents are very elegant. I hope the compounded gel works and you don't need the biopsy.

@marcy, that's hilarious that your cover your face when sleeping on Marty's side! I bet it makes you look very mysterious. You are my inspiration for doing the little lifting I do.

@bling_dream19, I LOVE your OEC in that beautiful VC setting. He is such an artist, paying attention to every detail. And those earrings are also gorgeous.

@canuk-gal are you getting out to cycle? I can't imagine exercising outside in hot humid weather! Thank goodness for treadmills...

@mrs-b, your ACA is spectacular! Such a beautiful stone. And one day soon--has to be before August or it turns into a pumpkin--you will receive a copy of my finished paper. I keep putting other stuff ahead of it on the list. Dumb, I know.

Hi @Slick1 --I hope your FIL is doing better and that you can get some well-deserved rest once the school year is over.

@junebug17 my husband is looking into us doing yoga via livestreaming (in part because he is a chicken about doing all the bendy poses in public--if only he knew how his hair usually looks when he takes his hat off!)

Shout out to everyone else--know that I am thinking of you all, especially @Bayek and @Polabowla. Our auxiliary dog, Clyde, is in his usual couch potato position. For a Springer Spaniel, he is way too mellow and he needs a busy companion. DH is so distraught about losing Ellie that he started contacting ESS breeders, looking for a puppy now. It took me a while to explain that paying $3300 for a puppy that has not been checked for various genetic problems and comes without some sort of contract (and whose breeder doesn't seem all that interested in us seeing the dam...) is not the best of ideas. I am checking the ESS rescue sites and getting us on waitlists for puppies.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies and happy Monday!

Gaaaaaah! I love it!!

@missy - thank you SO MUCH! I'm printing this out and pinning it above my desk!

Thank you, ladies, for the genuine friendship the NIRDIs offer. It's true friendship - unlike so many interactions online - and I feel as tho I know each one of you. And I definitely value each of you!

Your kind good wishes elevated my day, and I'm sending my love to you all!

Hollian. oxo

I am glad you enjoyed it @mrs-b!
Hope you are feeling well today and out of pain and I am sending you so many good wishes and healing vibes and good luck for tomorrow!

@Austina glad you had a wonderful evening out with friends. We enjoyed another fun day cycling (hit 3K yesterday for the season so far) yesterday and ice cream too. One more hot day and then storms on the way. So cycling today despite the heat. Glad Colin is doing well.

@marcy how is Marty today? Hope you had a good weekend.

@canuk-gal I get it and agree with you. I am worried about my dad driving at his age with his eyesight and poor reflexes. It's a difficult situation. Glad you had a nice FD!

@springerspaniel thank you. And I am so sorry. The pain is deep. I hope it all works out with whatever you two decide to do. Big hugs.

@Slick1 after today 4 more days woohoo!

@bling_dream19 hope you had a good Father's Day with your family.

@junebug17 hope you and your family had a lovely Father's Day celebration.

@Bayek thinking of you girlie...Kate the Great.

@Polabowla sending you good wishes and hope all is going well.

Hi to everyone else. We enjoyed a good cycling day despite the heat and one more hot day before stormy weather arrives. Hope everyone stays cool and enjoys a good Monday. XOXO.

My computer is not uploading /downloading ? photos still. Greg is trying to figure it out. So there will be less photos shared by me til we get it fixed. Here's our ice cream photo from yesterday. Yummy.

icecreamhotdayinjune.jpg

Wishing you all a sweet Monday. ((((Hugs)))).

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely picture of ice cream again @missy--I have gotten so accustomed to the two cups side by side that I have named them in my head! They are such familiar friends of the NIRDI family. I realized from your post that I did not say that we decided to say goodbye to Ellie on Saturday. I do love that saying that when you say goodbye to a beloved pet that your heart grows a bit bigger each time, but it doesn't really feel that way right now.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely picture of ice cream again @missy--I have gotten so accustomed to the two cups side by side that I have named them in my head! They are such familiar friends of the NIRDI family. I realized from your post that I did not say that we decided to say goodbye to Ellie on Saturday. I do love that saying that when you say goodbye to a beloved pet that your heart grows a bit bigger each time, but it doesn't really feel that way right now.

<3

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey there everyone -

@springerspaniel, I'm thinking of you as you grieve for Ellie, these first few weeks are really tough. I hope the fact that she's at peace and not suffering brings you a little peace. Sending lots of comfort.

@mrs-b, I'm glad you had a nice time on your birthday. Sounds like a lovely dinner. What a delicious menu, I got very, very hungry after reading it lol. Sorry your back pain has kicked in and I'm wishing you luck with your surgeon's appointment tomorrow.

@marcy, I hope Marty got some rest over the weekend and and is feeling better, and I'm hoping you're feeling ok.

@bling_dream19, your new ring is gorgeous! Stunning VC setting and the OEC is exceptionally pretty, what a perfect combo. I know you will get lots of enjoyment out of it. Your mother's earrings are lovely, love the idea of making them into dangles.

@missy, very cool that your bike has pedal assist now, great idea and what a help to Greg. Great pics of your parents and the visit, they look terrific and the sky and water made a good backdrop. Your mom's bling pic is very cute and it's a gorgeous ring. Must have been fun checking out all of those great cars at the show.

@Austina, so glad you had a good time at dinner and the setup sounds great. It does feel good doing normal things after the year we have all had. I'm sorry about the builder picking the most expensive things but just keep thinking about the beautiful new home you're going to have!

@canuk-gal, you don't sound awful at all, your mom not passing the test would basically take care of this issue so I totally understand. Sounds like your dh had a great Father's Day weekend. Hope work goes well for you this week.

@Slick1, you're in the home stretch! Hang in there!

Thanks for the birthday wishes - I had a nice day and dh and I went out to dinner. DS came over on Saturday to celebrate my birthday and Father's Day and we had take-out. Dh played golf on Father's Day and then we had pizza for dinner and chocolate covered pretzels from dd for dessert. Veered off of my diet but oh well!

Thank you too for the comments about my ring - it's a PSer's ring that was on consignment at Jewels by Grace. Leon Mege setting and AV cushion, 3.04 M SI2.

AA6035FD-CC0D-4C7D-9B8D-A2319B705F78.jpeg B5A9D7C7-1488-4E76-B32D-F8881EB337AE.jpeg

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
@junebug17 Thank you for your sweet words about Ellie. The house is a lot quieter.

I am so glad you got that ring! I have probably looked at it on Grace's site a thousand times because I love the tapering FC and the AVC. So so beautiful, and looks great on your finger.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls and happy Tuesday. First full day of summer. Stormy weather here.

Good luck today @mrs-b! Thinking of you.

@springerspaniel big hugs. I always think of the quote with deep grief there is great love. It is so painful but I hope you take comfort in the amazing life you gave her. {{{Hugs}}}.

@Slick1 four more days!

@bling_dream19 happy summer!

@junebug17 gorgeous ring. Looks amazing on you! Sounds like a wonderful Father's Day and birthday. Greg loves having the PA on his pedals. I don't have it on mine but I definitely get the benefit of going faster haha though it only helps when the sun is shining. :)

@marcy hope Marty is all better and all is going well by you.

@Polabowla hope you had a good weekend and everyone is doing well.

@Austina hope your week is going smoothly.

Hi to everyone else. We had a great ride yesterday and the East wind kept the temps comfy. Today is stormy weather and I am going to get my hair cut. First time in 17(?) months and with someone new because I don't have the energy to head into the city to see my guy. I hope I don't regret this but it is just hair and truth be told whatever happens happens at this point with my hair. I don't feel that invested in it. :wink2:

Leaving you with our ice cream from yesterday. So good.
Greg fixed my photos and now they download onto my computer. Whew.

Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 4.57.52 AM.png

Have a sweet Tuesday lovely ladies. XOXO.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Sounds like you’ve pIcked the right day to get a haircut @missy. I feel pretty much the same about my hair, whatever, it’ll grow back :mrgreen: although obviously I’m hoping you’re happy with the results. It’s definitely not been ice cream weather here, it felt really cold yesterday.

Wowsers @junebug17 your ring is absolutely beautiful. It sounds like you had a lovely time celebrating, and spending time with your loved ones.

Good luck with your appt today @mrs-b, I hope you find a solution to your back problems.

Thinking of you @springerspaniel, I’m sure you’re both hurting deeply over your loss.

Colin’s Dad was the same @canuk-gal, he just couldn’t see that it was time to give up driving. There’s nothing wrong with wanting your Mum to be safe and not be a danger to other road users.

Hoping that Marty is feeling better @marcy, and that things are good with you.

We went out shopping yesterday because it was just too wet and cold to go for a walk. Colin got a couple of pairs of shoes, and I got a pair of leopard print shorts to wear over my tankini :lol:

We managed a walk at the country park today, definitely warmer but not exactly summer.

Hope all the lovely NIRDIs are having a good day :wavey:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Happy Tuesday and happy Summer nirdis!
@missy excited for your haircut! But I know what you mean, it's just hair but it's always fun to have a fresh do! I'm missing the sea and ocean air but I'm loving your pics and the peaceful life you all are living!
@junebug17 your bday sounds amazing and I just adore your new LM AVC ring, it really is stunning with those French cuts. Super classy and fabulous like you!
@springerspaniel soo sorry for your loss.
@mrs-b I keep thinking about your beautiful cluster ring and it makes my heart beat fast lol! Thinking about you today.
Shoutout to all nirdis and love and hugs to all!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

31C here! WOOT! My kind of weather!

I only did half my usual loop on my bike--due to the heat. Walked in addition. Booked a trip to Hawaii and have plans to see my Mother/family on the July long weekend--Canada Day. It's been forever!!

I am feeling a little bit jewellery peckish! But I don't know what I want. I already have too much stuff I don't wear. I think it is b/c NIRDI's always get new and gorgeous stuff--I feel like I am falling behind! :P2

NIRDI shout out!!

cheers--Sharon

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies!

@Austina glad you got a walk in despite the inclement weather and yes to leopard print anything.

@bling_dream19 your enthusiasm always brings a smile to my face. Hope you are having a wonderful l week.

@mrs-b you are in my thoughts.

@canuk-gal sweet you got to cycle and even sweeter you are going to see your mom soon. I am super excited for you and I know you must be over the moon happy about that. It has been too long and I am glad you are going to finally get to visit with her.

@Slick1 3 more days woohoo!

@sarahb hope your week is going smoothly.

Hi to everyone else. Yesterday was a whirlwind. Working out, errands, playing cards, hair appointment and then bam, evening. So fast. Today is going to be another jam packed day. Cycling and then a telemedicine call with the bone specialist. I am nervous but whatever it is it is. I am doing the best I can and all that is within my control but so much isn't. And then Friday I have a new doctor appointment sort of far away for another opinion. Last opinion for me about this I think. I am tired of going to specialists but I am trying to get a balanced view of what is my best path forward. Lots of grey and no black and white.

I hope everyone enjoys a wonderful Wednesday. Big hugs and many healing vibes to those who need it. XOXO.

Leaving you with our beautiful early morning sky.

Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 5.28.18 AM.png

You can see the city skyline in the distance. We are that close.

Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 5.28.33 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and just a quick pic of the back of my hair.

It feels very short when I put it into a ponytail though it looks longish. Not sure I like the haircut yet. I have to wash it and let it dry and see how it looks after I do it because he was manipulating it too much after he cut it and it dried frizzier than I like.
The key is to wash it and let it air dry without touching it to minimize my frizz.

And the haircut was way too expensive IMO. I liked him and he has a vibrant personality and worked in management at Saks fifth avenue as their hair director for decades. He is very experienced and he probably did a good cut. But I cannot say for sure til I wash it and let it air dry.

And he says I need to come back in 8 weeks. Whaaat? My hair grows super slowly. I don't get it cut that often. I know some of you get it cut often though. What are your thoughts about that? AFAIK curly hair doesn't need to be cut every 8 weeks. More like every 4-6 months. :wink2:

Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 5.43.06 AM.png

Have a smooth and easy day girls and may any frizz be kept to a minimum ;-)

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

I hope the telemedicine call went well today @missy, I’m sure it must be very difficult deciding who to trust with a diagnosis that can help. As you know, I get my hair cut every 5 weeks, but mine grows faster than grass, so it sounds as though this new guy is trying to drum up business, especially if he’s expensive. It’s amazing how quickly the days just whizz by, especially when you’re busy.

Woohoo, scorchio! @canuk-gal (I don’t know if you ever saw The Fast Show, but that was one of their catchphrases :lol: ). Way too hot to be out for long, especially if you’re exercises. Ooooo, did you say bling? I feel I’m letting the side down, but there’re just too many things to spend money on ATM.

Hope all is well with you @bling_dream19 and your Mum continues to improve.

Your gypsy set ring is :kiss2: @mrs-b, I used to have a yellow gold one that was an antique piece years ago.

Sending hugs @springerspaniel and thinking of you.

Keeping you in my thoughts @Slick1 and sending love.

Hope Marty is alright @marcy and work is bearable.

I treated myself to a manicure and eyelash tint today, it’s been forever, I think actually last March (2010) since I last did that. After lunch, we went and did our food shopping, best time to go, it was really quiet so we were in and out quite quickly.

The weather’s been so much better today, lovely warm sunshine, let’s hope it lasts.

Sending big love and hugs to you all. :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel like I am in the Twilight Zone. So Dr B called me 30 minutes early and long story short after talking for 30 minutes with a terrible connection (we called each other back twice) I think he had the wrong patient. I explained to him no those aren't my results and he said let me call you back. I emailed him my latest results and I am waiting for him to call me back.

Cue in Twilight Zone music now please. ::)

#stressedtothemax
#amIoncandidcamera

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

I hope the telemedicine call went well today @missy, I’m sure it must be very difficult deciding who to trust with a diagnosis that can help. As you know, I get my hair cut every 5 weeks, but mine grows faster than grass, so it sounds as though this new guy is trying to drum up business, especially if he’s expensive. It’s amazing how quickly the days just whizz by, especially when you’re busy.

Woohoo, scorchio! @canuk-gal (I don’t know if you ever saw The Fast Show, but that was one of their catchphrases :lol: ). Way too hot to be out for long, especially if you’re exercises. Ooooo, did you say bling? I feel I’m letting the side down, but there’re just too many things to spend money on ATM.

Hope all is well with you @bling_dream19 and your Mum continues to improve.

Your gypsy set ring is :kiss2: @mrs-b, I used to have a yellow gold one that was an antique piece years ago.

Sending hugs @springerspaniel and thinking of you.

Keeping you in my thoughts @Slick1 and sending love.

Hope Marty is alright @marcy and work is bearable.

I treated myself to a manicure and eyelash tint today, it’s been forever, I think actually last March (2010) since I last did that. After lunch, we went and did our food shopping, best time to go, it was really quiet so we were in and out quite quickly.

The weather’s been so much better today, lovely warm sunshine, let’s hope it lasts.

Sending big love and hugs to you all. :wavey:

Yay for treating yourself @Austina. You deserve it and I am glad you enjoyed a wonderful day. XO.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Super weird @missy . Hope that gets straightened out! I hope your hair feels lighter, mine always does post haircut.

@Austina it is much cooler today, rode in 20C. But the paths are covered in poplar tree poop--looks like a toilet paper factory exploded! big blobs of fluff in the air, no wonder our eyes were watering. And the bugs! I hear ya on the spending--we just paid for our reno and it was painful. I just like the idea of buying something sparkly even if I don't.

I gotta head out to the dental hygienist soon. Oh the thrills never end.

NIRDI shout out!

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results