shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee so glad your momma is doing well and finally she is in a great environment with people who are taking wonderful care of her. (((Hugs))).

@MMtwo happy Easter and big hugs. Hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend. XOXO.

@canuk-gal hope you are having some R and R and enjoying the holiday with your loved ones. Hugs.

@Slick1 happy Easter my sweet friend and I hope you are having a good weekend and holiday despite all that is going on in life. Hugs and more hugs.

@bling_dream19 happy Easter my dear girl and hope all is well and your mother is continuing to heal well and that you are having a good weekend together. Big hugs sweet lady. XOXO.

@springerspaniel happy Easter and hugs. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Thanks again. I cannot wait to see my nieces. XOXO.

Hi to everyone else. We are having a lovely weekend. Yesterday we enjoyed a good hike as it was too chilly and windy for cycling but today hope to go cycling. Have a wonderful Sunday and big hugs and lots of love to all. XOXO.

We ended our hike yesterday at our marina.
Screen Shot 2021-04-04 at 6.39.02 AM.png

And then we enjoyed a bit of time at our backyard beach. All in all a lovely day.

Screen Shot 2021-04-04 at 6.38.49 AM.png

((((HUGS))).

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Oh no @Polabowla, I’m sorry you’re feeling even worse, I hope the meds bring some relief from your sinus problem, and that you’ll soon be over the dreaded Covid. Good news that the rest of the family are improving. Take care.

Woohoo @marcy, when you know you know. Great that you test drove the Audi to confirm that you wanted another Porsche, have fun in your new wheels.

Sending lots of positive thoughts on your upcoming Echo @MamaBee. I’m so glad you and David will be able to visit your Mum soon, that’s going to make a world of difference to all of you having some proper regular contact.

Remind DH that he did such a good job that he can do it on a regular basis @canuk-gal :mrgreen: I hope the coming week will be a better one work wise for you. Did you sort anything out with your boss about changing your work hours?

I hope things are getting more familiar in your new job @MMtwo.

It was freezing here too @missy, we were going to do some work outside yesterday but after dropping off more clothes to the SA and going for a walk, we decided to leave it until it’s a bit warmer.

How’re you doing @mrs-b, I’m really enjoying ogling all your pics on IG?

So, we had a busy day on Friday, more decluttering and then our design meeting. We covered just about everything, but boy oh boy we felt like we’d been mugged afterwards! It doesn’t work that way here, you buy the house, and then you look at the choices of kitchens, tiles etc., and it’s included in the price.

The big disadvantage of not being able to visit the design centre is that the consultant obviously picked out all the expensive finishes based on what discussed, oy, oh well, it’s going to look beautiful.

Don’t read further if you’re not interested in the finishes we’ve chosen :mrgreen:

We’re going for a very neutral pallet everywhere, plain and simple so we never get fed up with things like tiles. We’re having a white shaker style kitchen, with white tiled splash back and grey quartz counters. Grey toned wood flooring in the foyer, dining room, great room, kitchen and breakfast room so it’s seamless, grey carpet everywhere else, pale grey walls, white ceilings, white woodwork. Our master bathroom will have white carrera looking rectangular porcelain tiles laid vertically with subtle grey veining, grey rectangular floor tiles, and marble hexagon tiles in the shower. White vanity units with a lighter grey quartz top. The other bathrooms will have grey stained units, grey floor tiles and pale grey slight veined wall tiles with white granite tops with grey marbling. We’ve swapped out the bath in Bed 2 for a shower, and that will also have grey hexagon floor tiles in the shower. Brushed nickel door hardware and bathroom accessories, mahogany 5 panel glass front door.

Choice of lighting was pretty yuck, so this was the best of a poor bunch, we’ll probably change them after we’ve moved in. Foyer, dining and great room lights.
0DE94F1E-6F8F-4812-9DA0-4CAA416FCDF9.png
6ACF1689-B7F2-46B6-ABEC-5E839D622BAD.png F55780B3-4D11-4D98-9CF3-A4DEA40FAC3D.png
Front door hardware

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Easter @Austina! Next year you will be celebrating with Adam and Kim. XOXO.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shower stall in bed 2 D379EF70-191C-4CD9-BADB-BF592A5A4F27.png
749D0FF0-6950-4244-A25B-4A4BFF28B53E.jpeg
Counter tops in guest bathrooms
347D962E-B578-414E-B891-02F2BC93B373.jpeg
Wall tiles in guest bathrooms
Floor tiles, grey although looks a bit brown on screen

Attachments

• E8C1F5FD-F1E5-4C12-A6A5-6B8163E0214B.png
    E8C1F5FD-F1E5-4C12-A6A5-6B8163E0214B.png
    490.5 KB · Views: 36

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Master bathroom
2E28E499-68F9-43E6-BB8B-D67575D1B009.png

Attachments

• 2F68E41F-E096-47DB-B99B-1FBA0F6B7D1A.png
    2F68E41F-E096-47DB-B99B-1FBA0F6B7D1A.png
    198.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 5646748B-146B-42CE-AEF3-A7F0C1381332.png
    5646748B-146B-42CE-AEF3-A7F0C1381332.png
    639.1 KB · Views: 36

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wall colour DC564BA2-E8B2-4BA9-AD70-B09F73368C26.png
Carpet

Wood flooring 185B3681-14C7-4764-9E0A-E3AB404F064D.png

E905126C-36AE-46C4-A56B-17A1E664A25D.png

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IF you survived reading the posts, thanks for looking :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IF you survived reading the posts, thanks for looking :lol:

I have survived and I love all your choices. Nicely done under challenging circumstances. Classic elegance. Beautiful.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @missy, just hoping it all turns out exactly as we hope. XXX

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
95C139C5-71E2-4ACC-ACAE-10DCFE1BBA60.png

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Happy Easter to all! @Austina I love all of your choices! And how fun to pick everything out.
@missy You all are living the life and I am soo happy for you! Enjoy the shore for us my friend xo.
@MamaBee Hang in there girl you are doing great.
@marcy You go girl I love your new car!!
Your ring will look gorgeous with your new car!
@mrs-b hope you are having a great weekend! I've been enjoying wearing my eternity band solo.
Sending love and hugs to all!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

This is a busy thread!

@marcy you got new wheels!! Good for you!
@Austina you get a new house! Love all your choices!
@MamaBee your Mom got a new living spaces! Hope she settles in and they take good care of her.

All other NIRDIS, I hope you got whatever you want and need!

We had a nice Easter dinner yesterday. And watched Godzilla vs Kong on Amazon. Worth every penny! Today I'll relax as I work tomorrow. It is chilly out and looks like rain so no cycling. My sisters visited my Mom (each separate) and took her Easter dinners. We are all bereft we can't yet gather. Trying to keep hopeful the is an end in sight.

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@Polabowla hoping the meds help and you start feeling better. Mega dust to you.

@missy I always enjoy the my butt hurts / what chocolate bunnies. It’s cute. It is interesting how words do catch on no matter where they come from. Glad you enjoyed a lovely walk and I love the view from your backyard. So gorgeous. LOL to the sweet kitty with bunny ears.

@Austina your choices for the new house are great. How exciting to get so many things picked out. I think I kind of shocked Marty and Adolf (our salesman) with my quick decision. We took the Macan for a very quick drive (it was almost out of gas) and went back to the dealer. Adolf came out to see what we thought. Marty told him it was my decision so I said okay that is the one I want. Adolf figured we’d come back next week and work out the deal and I just said we’re here let’s do it now. I usually want to think about it. Now I’m stewing over the Goodyear tires it came with - I’m not a fan of that brand. Marty knows he’ll probably be putting Michelin on my car within a year but I’ll give them a chance.

@bling_dream19 glad you are enjoying your eternity band; it is so pretty.

@canuk-gal thank you for the review of Godzilla vs Kong - I’ll have to watch it. Sorry you couldn’t get together with all of your family today. Nice that your sisters were able to visit your mom and take her some Easter dinners.

Thank you for the kind words about my new car. It looks the same in infrared at night; I told Marty that is because it’s so “cool”. We went out for breakfast then spent time setting up options and preferences in the car. Marty headed to the gym and I did my lifting plus started laundry. After Marty got home we went for a ride and ran the car through a car wash to get the bugs off we got coming home yesterday. It was in the 70’s in Colorado; I even got sunburnt. Marty grilled some filet for lunch and we had rice and veggies with it - plus a big bowl of ice cream and a cookie. I never ventured out to pick up chocolate Easter bunnies for us this year so I thought ice cream and a cookie was a good substitute.

We are getting an error message on the car - something like an engine fault but it’s okay to drive. Google Mechanic gave me a list of things it could be but there were only a few of them we could check. We are running back next Saturday anyway to they can fix it them. I emailed our insurance with updated info, moved our Sirius / XM subscription over to the new car, cancelled our Toll Road pass on the old car and sent pictures to our salesman with the warning message so they know we have an issue already. I am sure it’s some minor setting they know how to fix right away.

It was pretty nice here today even looking like rain.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Monday girls! Hope everyone enjoyed a beautiful weekend.

@bling_dream19 hopefully you will be able to come to the shore soon. Hugs.

@marcy sweet having a gorgeous new car to go with your gorgeous new bling. I am sure that annoying error message can be fixed easily. Wow to being in the 70s in Colorado and getting sunburned. Time for sunscreen. We are having warmer than usual temps part of this week I believe. Glad you go to out to breakfast yesterday and even the rain can be nice when the temps are mild and you have a new car :) Hugs.

@canuk-gal yes definitely missing our family too. It's been a difficult year but we are getting closer to seeing our loved ones safely I hope. Glad your sisters visited your mom and your Easter dinner with your family sounded lovely. Sorry about the rainy no cycling day but glad you enjoyed relaxing and hope today isn't too crazy at work. XOXO.

@Austina It is going to be beautiful and all your hard work and due diligence will pay off I am sure. How are Adam and Kim? They must be getting very excited for your anticipated move. I hope everything goes smoothly from here on in. Hugs.

Hello @Bayek hope you are feeling all better and had a lovely Easter. XOXO Great Kate.

@Polabowla I hope you had a good weekend and you are feeling better. Big hugs.

@mrs-b hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend and you are continuing to feel better and life is sweet. XOXO.

Hi to everyone else. Hope all is well.
We had a lovely Easter/Passover despite not celebrating with friends and family.
It was a sunny/cloudy cool day and we enjoyed cycling by the sea. Glorious.
We also fed a stray/part feral kitty along the way. We always travel with cat food and feed ferals as we come across them. This cat looks part Persian with a smushed in face. I couldn't get a good photo but I am glad we got to give her a meal.

straykittyhighlands.png

And Spring is here. Flowers are blooming all over and in our yard. Beautiful.

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 5.57.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 5.56.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 5.56.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 5.56.29 AM.png

Have a marvelous Monday lovely ladies and big hugs.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Aren’t Daffs cheery @missy? We’ve had quite a few blooming here too. What a cute little kitty you saw on your travels yesterday, and like you, we always used to have dog treats in our pockets when we had Dottie. I know you can’t wait to see and hug your parents again, hopefully soon. Sadly for us, no restrictions lifted here on international travel. We had hoped to hear in the briefing that it could resume May 18th, but nope. Thanks for managing to get through the house post. :mrgreen:

Aw phooey that you got a fault light on the car, but no doubt they’ll be able to sort it out easily when you take the car back. Like you, I’m very decisive, when I see what I like, I know immediately. Thank you for the kind comments on the house stuff.

Thanks @canuk-gal, we’re hoping we’re going to like everything when we actually get to see it IRL. Hope you have a good work week.

Thanks @bling_dream19, I hope your Mum is making good progress and getting better every day.

We got out yesterday afternoon and painted all the wooden sleepers in the garden, so that’s another job ticked off the list.

I got rid of more things today, 2 wedding hats that I’m not going to need now :lol: We took another bag of clothes to the SA drop off too.

It snowed this morning ! Not for long, and it didn’t settle, and then it brightened up to be a lovely day.

We’re going to crack on with the garage tomorrow and may go to Costco tomorrow afternoon.

Hope you‘ve all had a peaceful Easter. :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy thank you. I guess that error message happens at high altitude but they haven’t figured out why or how to fix it. It apparently is “harmless”. That’s great you are having some nice spring weather. It was quite nice here today as well. Beautiful flowers from your ride yesterday and how nice to feed the feral kitty.

@Austina sorry travel restrictions weren’t lifted for you. It’s nice to get so many choices made for your house. It’s nice to know what we like; when it’s right we know it. When I hem and haw on something I end up second guessing myself and often find it wasn’t really what I wanted. Everything you are doing to get ready to sell makes me tired. I really hope your garage doesn’t look like ours; if it does you’ll have your work cut out for you. It is mostly Marty’s shop stuff but it would be work to clear out. Good luck!!!

I had a really hard time concentrating at work today. By 10 I decided I was going to buy Michelin tires for the car. I doubt they’ll take my tires on trade but I don’t care; I simply don’t want Goodyear tires. I told Marty it’s like a chip on a flawless diamond; it would drive me crazy. I was a good wife though and asked him if I could ask our salesman for a price. He replied he was surprised it took me that long to ask him. He knows me so well. I never heard from our insurance today and no one answered this afternoon. I’ll call again tomorrow. I guess if I don’t hear from them tomorrow I’ll update the info on line; I just always prefer talking to our agent.

It took me an hour to get home today. I did bonus miles. I stopped by to say hi to the parents and show them my new car. Then stopped by the gym to say hi to Marty. Then I cruised the loop before coming home and ordering me a thin crust pizza for supper.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls! Just a quick post to say good morning and happy Tuesday. Another bright and sunny cycling day for us.

@marcy I am glad your weather is beautiful now too. Hoping it holds. I'm sorry you had trouble concentrating at work yesterday and yes get the best tires you can. Definitely worth it. No compromising when it comes to safety. I like your diamond analogy haha. I do the same. Everything comes back to diamonds doesn't it? :) Glad you took the long way home to enjoy your new car. Sweet. Hugs and have a good day Marcy.

@bling_dream19 hello there sweet lady. Hope you are enjoying a good week. Continued well wishes to your momma. XOXO.

@Slick1 good thoughts continue and big hugs.

@Austina I know how much you are missing Adam and Kim and my heart goes out to you. I believe sooner vs later you will be able to get there and visit. I hope you can get dose 2 soon but it looks like dose one does the majority of the protection anyway. But still it will be good to get fully vaccinated and I know it will be a relief and then fingers crossed you can visit your son and DIL. Sweet you painted in the garden yesterday and you continue to accomplish so much in anticipation of your move. Wow to your short and fast moving snowstorm. Those are the best kind if we must have any snow lol. Good luck today with the garage. Hugs.

@canuk-gal speaking of snow how is your weather going and hope work is calm. Big hugs.

Hi to everyone else. Greg and I enjoyed a lovely cycling day yesterday and got in a lot of miles. Today we are hoping for the same.

Look how gorgeous it was yesterday. The sand, the sea, the sky and cycling down the shore. Sweet.

The ocean color was/is unreal. A bright clear blue green. IMO like the Caribbean. Surreal and glorious.
Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 7.20.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 7.19.42 AM.png

Sending you all big hugs and lots of love. Be safe and well. XOXO.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Wow, the sky is a glorious colour @missy, it really does look tropical there! Looks like the perfect weather to be out cycling. When do you think you’ll feel safe enough seeing your parents again? Colin’s going to try and book flights for after 18th May, just in case things change, we can always alter them if there’s no ease up on the international travel restrictions.

Sounds like you’re having fun in your new wheels @marcy, I’m sure your parents were looking down approvingly at your new ride. No point waiting to get new tyres, if you know you want to change them, do it. I hope work is going well so far, I expect it’ll feel strange being back in the office full time soon.

We’ve had one of those days, we got ready to go out for a walk, I went in to the kitchen to find a huge lake on the floor :doh: Fortunately we had a black sack full of towels that we’re donating to a dog charity, so I ran and got those to mop it up, and then investigated where the problem was coming from. I thought at first it was the instant hot tap reservoir, but it wasn’t that. I discovered the sink was blocked and it had gushed out from the underside of the plug hole. How on earth Colin didn’t notice when we was clearing up after breakfast is beyond me! I swear he’d only notice he was drowning if the water was above his head. Anyway, we sorted it out, and so far so good. In the midst of this, I got a message from someone wanting to buy the keyboard we’re selling, and wanted to collect it straight away. Once the lady had been, we decided to abandon the walk and head for Costco. It was busy but we got what we needed and came home.

After lunch, we decided to start on the shed, and hauled out things from there, which I listed and they’ve all been snapped up. I had 2 jardinieres in the hall, and I had 7 people wanting them :lol: They were collected immediately.

We’re really getting through the stuff, and hopefully will only have the major things left to ship.

We’ve just had another short, sharp blizzard, this weather is crazy, it was lovely and sunny earlier.

Big hugs and love to all the NIRDIs, I need to get on :wavey:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all!

@Austina, love all your choices for your new home, it's going to be beautiful. The amount of clearing out you're doing is amazing. I'm sorry your May trip won't work out and I hope you can visit Adam asap. Ugh, so sorry about the leak, what a mess.

@MMtwo, hope you had a good time with your sister this weekend and your workweek is off to a good start.

@bling_dream19, glad to hear your mom is recovering and I'm hoping she feels better with each passing day. Hopefully you were able to get some rest.

@missy, those are such pretty blooms. The view from the marina is lovely. I'm sorry Greg had to have a biopsy and I'm hoping it's negative. Hopefully you can visit your parents soon now that you are all vaccinated.

@canuk-gal, yay to Dh doing the shopping, nice! Hopefully everyone will be vaccinated soon and you can see your family.

@Polabowla, on no to a sinus infection, I hope the new meds help you...hoping you are feeling better soon. Glad to hear your family is recovering and I hope everybody is better soon.

@marcy, your new Macan is beautiful, it looks awesome in white. Glad to hear you're getting the tires you're comfortable with. Congratulations and enjoy your new car. Are you seeing any differences between the two cars?

@MamaBee, so happy to see your mom is settling in and doing ok. It must be a relief, it's been a tough time for her and you. Sorry to read you've been worried and I hope the test went smoothly today and that you get good news.

@mrs-b, I hope you're feeling ok, please take care.

Everything is good with me...my sister and bil came over for dinner on Sunday and we had a nice time. The weather had been a bit cool here but has warmed up so dh and I have been walking on the beach and bike riding.

Sending good thoughts to everyone, take care!

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning lovely ladies! It's wonderful (I hope) Wednesday.

@Austina glad you got to Costco yesterday amidst all you had going on. The weather here is so lovely all week we have no time to go lol but we have to make time because we are running out of produce and fresh food haha. Oy about the flood and glad no damage was done and it was a straightforward matter to take care of. Thank goodness for something easy to fix. Glad you sold the keyboard and are making headway with everything you need to do. You are very organized and motivated and the progress you are making is well deserved. Wow on another (short thank goodness) blizzard. Hope the rest of the week remains calm and you get good news about when you can visit Adam and Kim. XOXO.

@bling_dream19 hugs sweet friend. Hope the week continues to go smoothly and continued healing dust to your mom. XOXO.

@MMtwo how was your visit this weekend with your sister? How is work going? How is your son's new job going? Hugs and hope you are enjoying a lovely week.

@marcy how did work go yesterday? I hope it was calm and no one made mistakes. Hope you're enjoying your gorgeous new car and that all is well. Big hugs to you.

@junebug17 how nice you enjoyed a lovely holiday with your sister and BIL and that the weather is cooperating for bicycling and walking. It seems we are enjoying the same activities. I love Spring and the sweet weather it brings and all the gorgeous flowers. It's so pretty. How are your kids doing? Have they visited you in SC? Hope they are well and life is going smoothly. Hugs.

@Polabowla thinking of you and hoping all is going well. Continued well wishes, healing vibes and gentle hugs.

@mrs-b hope you are having a good week and enjoyed a lovely Easter weekend. Big hugs.

@Slick1 hope your week is going smoothly and not too harried and your family is doing as well as possible. Hugs to you dear girl and thinking of you at this difficult time. XOXO.

@MamaBee how did your test go? Thinking of you and hoping you received good news. (((Hugs))).

@canuk-gal I hope you can see your family very soon. We hope to see my parents soon and are just waiting for a warmer day so we can visit outside. Even though we have all be vaccinated with both doses we are just being extra cautious since my dad is 87 and my mom has so many AI conditions. Hoping to see them soon. And I hope you can see your family soon too. (((Hugs))).

Hi @lambskin hope all is well.

Hi to everyone else. Big hugs.
Greg and I enjoyed another wonderful cycling day yesterday and hope for more of the same today despite a small chance of spot showers during the day. The days are going so fast and somehow this year is speeding by despite all that is happening. Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday. XOXO.

Leaving you with a few photos of our cycling adventures yesterday.
Can you believe the colors? Bluetiful.

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 6.20.57 AM.png

And we ended up at our favorite spot in Manasquan on the beach for our snack.

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 6.21.51 AM.png

Have a bluetiful day girls.

missyandgregonthebeach.jpeg.png

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@missy those pictures could be the Caribbean! Wonderful you are out in the fine weather! My DH's cousin called from NJ yesterday--she is well and just received her J & J vaccine. She said she is also enjoying the (your) nice temps and drove into NYC the other day! She is glad to be out and about, even if it is limited.

@Austina you certainly have had your fair share of kitchen issues! May this be your last!

@marcy life is too short not to have Michelin tires. Enjoy your rocket.

We went out to ride today--very nice 16C and partially cloudy. Windy, but that's the way it goes. Oh and I still love my new bike. And my sparkly bell! I ring it even when I don't need to!!! Living large!! LOL

Work was pretty decent. I am planning to limit my hours--yes, yes, I always say this and never do. I will try!!

My Mom is having her #2 vaccine tonight--I hope she is OK after. She has to see a specialist on Friday--something found on an ultrasound. My sister will take her. And she broke her tooth! I wish life wasn't so exciting when it comes to her. Ho hum.

I have my comfy lounge wear on and my sapphire ring. Gosh I miss wearing it! I think I'll take it to the market tomorrow. (covered with gloves....LOL) It's the small things. :)

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy our weather became more Wyoming like, some snow and lots of wind. Yes, diamond analogies are right up our alley. Yay for getting in lots of miles cycling and the water looks soooo pretty. I love the picture of you and Greg - you can tell you are enjoying being outside riding.
@Austina I hope you can fly out after May 18th. It will be strange going back to work full time. Days like today makes me want to retire though. Stupid work problems. Oh no to finding water all over the floor; what a pain and a mess. Glad it was an easy fix though. You are whittling down your goods and treasures; easier to get things moved.

@junebug17 there isn’t a lot of difference between my old car and new one. The digital screen is larger and has a few more features; the sport / sport plus button is now a little knob on the steering wheel but everything else seems to be the same. We had the GTS trim before and that is what this one is too; it has 15 more horsepower so seems a bit quicker from a stop which I am sure Marty is dying to take it out alone so see “how quick” it can be. Glad you are enjoying walking and biking on the beach. I can picture it now. Good deal your sister and BIL came over for dinner. Sounds fun.

Hi @lambskin

@bling_dream19 I love your pretty new avatar! I am kind of a neat nick.

@canuk-gal ha ha - my rocket does deserve Michelin tires; I got that preference from my dad. That’s great you are enjoying your new bike and having fun with your bell. Mega dust to your mom; I hope she doesn’t have any reaction to her second shot and hope they quickly find and fix whatever showed as suspicious on the ultrasound. That’s just plain rotten for her to break a tooth on top of it all. Ooh to wearing your pretty sapphire ring!

Speaking of sapphire rings I wore my salmon sapphire in the halo mounting to work Tuesday a noticed one of the outer tiny diamonds was missing. Waah! I can still wear it but will have to make another trip to Denver. I want my new sapphire solitaire ring sized down - it seems huge of me. My SIL is about a half mile from one of the Denver stores I should have her drop them off to fix then ship to me but I don’t know when she’ll be up here again.

Work was awful yesterday then worse today. I even miss my lazy and negative employees because at least they could help us get some work done. One lady had a data entry error that blew up last night and was the topic du jour most of the day. Joy!

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies!

@canuk-gal sending lots of good wishes your and your mom's way. I hope her vaccine dose 2 went well last night and I hope whatever was found on the ultrasound is innocuous and all is OK.Oy about her broken tooth. Never a dull moment. Yay for your friend also enjoying lovely weather. Whereabouts is she in NJ? I hope you are enjoying good weather too and some cycling is in your future. Looks like we are getting a very rainy weekend so no cycling for us this weekend but it's been and still is a good week so no complaints. I am glad you are going to find a good balance work vs leisure life and one day at a time is the best any of us can do. Ahh I bet your sapphire ring looks smashing with loungewear and will enjoy a trip to the market tomorrow as well. LOL I wear my bling to the market because if I didn't they would never leave the house these days haha. Big hugs and all my best to you and your family. (((Hugs))).

@marcy I hate to hear that work was challenging yet again. When you start missing your lazy and negative employees you know that's not good. Oh no about missing a diamond in the halo setting with your salmon sapphire but glad you noticed it before more were lost. Another trip to Denver isn't so bad and perhaps you will find more treasures there. :) I hope today is a good day at work and your bling also behaves. Hugs and lots of blingy joy being sent your way.

Speaking of blingy joy...
@bling_dream19 how is the week going and how are you feeling? How is your mom doing? Big hugs and lots of love to you. XOXO.

@Slick1 one day at a time and thank you for all your good wishes and caring support. XOXO.

@MamaBee you made my day yesterday when you let me know the good news. I already knew it was going to be A OK but having you confirm it while we were cycling was wonderful. Now I hope you can relax knowing your mom is being well taken care of and you are very healthy and well. Time for some zen and peace and calm and joy. Big hugs to you.

@Austina hope the organizing is continuing to go well and each day brings more order and clarity. Hugs and cheers. Good things are on the way. How is Shirley doing? I just heard on the morning news that Jack Hanna has dementia at 74 and has to retire from the animal world. So very sad. A disease that robs us of our loved ones and robs them of the rest of their lives. Made me cry. Jack Hanna has such a good heart. Anyway I digress. Hope you are having a lovely day. XOXO.

@sarahb Spring has sprung and I hope you are enjoying lovely weather. Big hugs.

@springerspaniel how are you? Sending you lots of hugs and good wishes.

Hi to everyone else. Big hugs.
It was another joyous cycling day yesterday by the sea.
The clouds were glorious.

Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 5.45.16 AM.png

On that note wishing you all a glorious Thursday.
(((Hugs))).

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Morning lovelies

Had a busy day yesterday, and it was freeeeeeezing!

As Missy says @marcy, when you miss lazy employees then work must be awful. I hope today you don’t have any more problems and for once have a nice smooth, easy day. Oh no to losing a diamond, what a pain, but hopefully an easy fix and perhaps a catch up with your sister, so not all bad.

We’re certainly hoping there won’t be anymore issues too @canuk-gal. Hope it all goes well for your Mum and she doesn’t have too severe a reaction to her second jab. Yay to a better work like balance, I can certainly recommend retirement! These days Bella is only going out for walks and the occasional trip to buy food.

Good news that your tests went well @MamaBee, one less thing to worry about. I hope your Mum is settling and making (socially distanced) friends in the care facility, and getting the help and support she needs.

It’s very cathartic getting rid of all this stuff @bling_dream19, and even if something happened and we couldn’t go, we don’t need, and won’t miss any of it.

@Polabowla, sending good healing thoughts your way, and hoping you and your family are recovering well.

Thanks @lambskin, we’re going for the standard appliance package, I’ve read all the reviews, which are very good, all except for the extractor vent, which we’ve upgraded. At the prices these people are charging, if they need to be replaced in the future, we can get it done considerably cheaper ourselves.

I hope work is going well @MMtwo, and that your son is enjoying his new job too.

So glad you’re enjoying such lovely weather @missy, boy was it cold here yesterday. We had fully intended to go for a walk, but it was bitter out, so we took a trip to the dump, had to queue for about 30 minutes, and then went straight to to the food shopping. It was busier than when we usually go in the afternoon, but we were still able to distance from other shoppers and were in and out relatively quickly. You look like you caught the sun on your nose, more chance of getting frost bite here :lol: Shirley is doing a lot better, thank you for asking, I do think when she’s rested, she’s less confused. Her DIL sent a photo of them all, and she certainly looks a lot better than last time we saw her, she was just skin and bone then.

We sorted out more things yesterday, and had someone come and pick up Adam’s scuba gear that he no longer needs. I contacted a few local clubs, and these people were the only ones who got back to me. Amazing considering it was expensive equipment and they were getting it for free!

We had our second design meeting yesterday, and have decided to have frosted glass in the front door and go for a very dark stain. Everything we had chosen was on display, so it was good to see it all again, and confirm that we were happy with all our choices.

It’s a lot brighter today, and cool, so we’ve been out for a walk, before we have lunch then attack the garage.

Bertie is having his first sleepover at the doggy day care, Adam and Kim want to get him used to staying for when they are away and we can’t look after him.

Send love and hugs to you all
:wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops forgot. @marcy

Jupiter to the left of the moon and saturn above the moon. Taken yesterday morning I believe. Our friend A took the photo and sent it to us yesterday morning but I forgot to share.

1CD779D5-86A9-40F9-A413-710489A29B2C.jpeg

And a photo of the sunrise on the mountain shared by A again.

BDB824C8-E04F-45BE-839C-F3B9358FA707.jpeg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Good Morning NIRDI's

Going to try and give a quick catch up.

@MamaBee I hope things went well with your test and your refraction rate is okay. You've had a rough few months. I hope you get good news.

@mrs-b hello, thinking of you and hope you are getting on okay.

@missy your Easter kitty picture is sweet. The picture of Greg and you is wonderful! I enjoy your pictures very much. Glad you can share pictures of your beautiful seaside paradise.

@Austina I love your choice in finishes. Those are great neutrals with character. I love LOVE the paint color. It will be so restful. I'm excited to see pictures as you have them, if you care to share.

@Polabowla hope you're beginning to feel better. I'm sorry you've been feeling so sick. Glad the family is on the mend.

@bling_dream19 hi ya! Hope your week is going well.

@canuk-gal thanks for the movie review, it sounds like a fun one to watch with the family.

@marcy - whoohoo hawt car! Congrats on the purchase. Did you get the I-pad too?
How's the accelerator? :evil2: Glad you are enjoying it.

@junebug17 hi there! Glad things are going well and you are enjoying beach and family.

I've had a hard week or two. Things will certainly click into place at some point. I'm not there yet. I'm very much older then my co-workers and I feel there may be some generational gap.

My son is doing well. He looks forward to finding something closer once done with this contract job. Hopefully it will give him the experience he needs for the next opportunity. He had his second vaccination Tuesday and had no side effects except a sore arm.

The visit with sister and Mom at Easter was great, relaxed and restorative for everyone. For those who are waiting for this to be possible, I hope this happens for you soon.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good morning girls...I’m so happy to be able to be here this morning. I will need to read every day to catch up! I couldn’t keep anything in my memory because of worrying about my mom and my echocardiogram which was coming up.
My heart has really improved to the normal range..I have an issue but nothing major now. I will talk to my cardiologist when I go on Friday. Overall it dramatically improved...I attribute it to a cocktail of supplements I’ve been taking religiously for five years.

My mom is doing well at the new home. They really do everything to try to make her happy and me informed. She developed a new problem. Her legs are leaking fluid. It’s crazy. I’ve never heard of anything like that. The doctor is trying to stop it..Her skin is basically too thin and can’t hold in her lymph fluid...OMG I hope it stops..I feel so bad for her. Other than that she’s doing well..TG

I hope everyone has been well and happy. I don’t know whether to start at the recent ones or go back fifty pages..lol

I’m going to start purging stuff in my house. I need to work off all this energy that I have now. We won’t be moving any time soon but it will take time to get everything the way it needs to be to ready it for sale...My husband said he will retire the end of this year...The house needs a new roof, painting, etc...We’ve also saved so much stuff from the many moves that we had throughout the years. When it comes time to sell...I don’t want to move stuff that we don’t use....I’m a rug hoarder..I get bored with my rugs so change them out..I could open a rug showroom. Unfortunately I can’t move them myself so I’ll have to wait until my hubby retires to help me get rid of them. @Austina you have motivated me to donate more than clothes..
I also want to thin out my jewelry that I don’t wear..I hate selling so I may do it with my local hospital thrift store. All the proceeds go to the hospital but we get a split..

Have a great day!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results