carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! Happy Tuesday! Happy Autumn!

@Bayek what a relief that Cara is A OK. So scary. And I know what a huge peace of mind it was for them to have you and your DH taking care of Auti. She is a sweetheart. That face. OMG I just want to reach through the screen and give her and you big (((HUGS))). Glad Chris is doing well. Tell him to keep the AC in the window for another week or two. It is warming up this weekend into the 80s possibly. That is AC weather IMO. Thanks for asking about my parents. My mom's blood pressure is dangerously high. She is seeing the doctor in a week or so but I don't like that she has to wait. The doctor feels the automatic readings (something was implanted in her to take readings throughout the day) are not accurate but I don't know how she is making that determination. I do worry about my parents. They are elderly and sometimes don't show much sense. With my MIL (may she RIP) she truly took great care of herself and was very smart about it. She sold her big house when she realized it was time and then she sold her townhouse to go into assisted living when it was time. At no time did Greg and I have to coax her to do so. My parents OTOH are the opposite but no level of coaxing will change their stubborn dispositions. So we take it as it comes and hope for the best. Anyway sending you and your entire family lots of love and big hugs. XOXO. Kate the very great and wonderful and wise and I love you girlie.

@bling_dream19 how was your weekend and how did Monday go? Hope all is well and you are enjoying bling and PJs and all the comforts of home as you are working. Hugs and love and happy Autumn! XOXO.

@canuk-gal it was in the high 50s most of the day yesterday but it was a great ride. Despite the high winds. Today and for the next couple of days it is a warm up into the 70s! But still super windy here so it is not a walk in the park kind of ride but nonetheless a fun ride I hope. Our ice cream goal is waiting for us so we have to haha. Hope you enjoy this lovely first day of Autumn and perhaps get to celebrate autumn with a cycling adventure? Hugs and love across the many miles dear Sharon. XOXO.

@Slick1 hope yesterday was less hectic and you are 100% all better. And that you are enjoying a good week. Love you dear friend and sending you many hugs and healing vibes. XOXO.

@junebug17 hope you are having a lovely time in SC and that the weather is behaving so you can enjoy the beach and the pool. How is your brother doing Junie? Hugs.

@springerspaniel hope Ellie is continuing to do well and all is going smoothly. XOXO.

@AV_ I continue to send good vibes your way and hope all is well. XOXO.

@Daisys and Diamonds how are you doing? How are the canker sores? Hope you have found relief and all is good. I heard some unpleasant news about the Stone Pony but I have to research it first before I share as right now it is just here say. From Jimmy but he wasn't sure so I need to research the facts and see what I find.

@MamaBee what a relief you decided you love Ashlee and are keeping her. That guilt was weighing on my shoulders. LOL I want to help not hinder and never want my friends to get something they don't adore and cherish and enjoy. How is David? How's your mom doing? And Shatzie? How is he? Hugs to you all.

@Keeliamira hey there. We made it through summer. Woohoo. Now we make it through Autumn and winter and hopefully by next year at this time life will be sweeter for all. XOXO.

@sarahb thinking of you and hoping all is well. Drop in and say hi whenever you get a chance. Hugs.

@Jimmianne how are you doing? How goes the garden? Hugs to you and Kine.

@Austina hope you and Colin enjoyed a wonderful rest of the weekend and had a good Monday. Hope all is well. Looks like the USA and the UK are in for some bumpy times ahead but sending good luck vibes and healthy dust to all. Hugs.

Hi to everyone else. Hope all is well.

Yesterday went like a dream. Windy and cool but a great bicycling day and Jimmy left us ice cream as promised. It was delish. Looking forward to another day of enjoying the same activities.

Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 6.10.49 AM.png

Bad news. The raccoons broke into the feeder overnight and destroyed a lot of it and took all the food. They can be monsters. Incredible. Poor Greg has to figure out what he can fix and what he has to build all over again. Oy to the vey.

Live pic from just now.

Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 6.23.37 AM.png
HUGE raccoons. Wow. I think they could take me in a fight. :shock:

Leaving you with a more pleasant pic to start the morning right.
As we were cycling yesterday.

Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 6.22.50 AM.png

Hope everyone has a lovely first day of Autumn 2020. Stay well and be safe and may this coming year bring sweetness and all things good. (((Hugs))).

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more pic. From my girlfriend who lives in Battery Park. Beautiful.

Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 6.28.49 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, I lied. I forgot this pic. I was considering these earrings but decided too clunky. Despite them being beautiful too. I just know they would be too clunky on my ears.

Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 6.31.26 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Update: Greg was able to fix the feeding station. They unlatched the security door. Greg said he doesn't think a 10 year old child could have figured out how to unlatch it. Those raccoons are clever. He now is figuring out how to better secure it despite the fact it was well secured. Those raccoons are something else!

Between the feral cats and the raccoons we are full. LOL. Here's Snowflake by a UPS package that was delivered and is now on our porch. They look at us like how dare we be in there house and on their property. :lol:

snowflakeonporch.png

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

This is just a quick fly by as we’re in the Isle of Wight and have just got back to the hotel after a morning out, and we’ll be going out again shortly. Just wanted to say a quick hello to you all.

I’ll try and get back later to read and catch up. :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

This is just a quick fly by as we’re in the Isle of Wight and have just got back to the hotel after a morning out, and we’ll be going out again shortly. Just wanted to say a quick hello to you all.

I’ll try and get back later to read and catch up. :wavey:

Hi Austina! Hope you’re having lots of fun! XOXO ❤️

Happy Autumn Friends! I'm out of the loop and I won't be back anytime soon :bigsmile: :lol: I appreciate the shout outs and I'm sorry to not respond. Sending love and hugs to all!

Dear bling dream no need to apologize! We know you’re reading and you’re in our thoughts. No worries. (((Hugs))) ❤️

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Jeeze Missy, I am sorry about your mom's BP, my mom had a high BP and went to the hospital and they put her on two different meds and she was fine after that, your mom is older so there may be different protocols, but they know all about her case as she has an implanted device, modern medicine is great but it is a PITA when a physician says 'we don't think the device is reading correctly!' and how do they know? not to alarm you, I know they probably know what is going on but it's still a pain... as to stubborn parents, it's like our furkids, our human kids etc.. you can lead them to water but you can't make them drink (another of the great things my mom said) so I hope you can eventually get them to move Missy love you girl.. and Happy AUTUMN! to you.. :) I sent Cara today a Milk Bar pie and an assortment of cookies... it should be to her in a few days.. she really wanted to try the 'crack' pie so I thought it would cheer her up! So sorry about those danged raccoons, what a pain... ice cream looks so good Missy, yum.. gee whiz what a gorgeous picture from Battery Park!! love it... Well my Marvelous and Magnificent Missy, the house is slowing down for now and getting closer, damn pool who knows, but after a hectic weekend and we will have Auti on Thursday all day, I am finally getting a bit more time to devote to my life! and my reading and stuff.. so I know that the country is in HUGE turmoil, I think we as Americans have been really battered and knocked down Missy we are soooo far apart that it is making people sick, depressed, anxious and jittery, and it affects our whole lives and this may be what is happening here with our friends.. dunno but it's a thought.. hugs to Greg and the furbabies, BOOOO to fat butt HUGE! raccoons.. glad Greg could fix the door, love you Missy ! have a great evening and tomorrow! xoxoxoxoxo

@springerspaniel Hello! I too hope Elle is doing well, and you too! hope covid doesn't have you down, altho it's hard to stay up because of the 200K mark.. sending a Kate hug your way! xo

@bling_dream19 Hope you can come back at some point.. take care.

@sarahb Hi Sarah, sending good and happy vibes to you and yours.. hope all is well! xoxo

@AV_ thinking of you and miss you and your glorious pictures come by soon !!! xoxo

@canuk-gal Hi Sharon, sending good and happy vibes your way and hoping the weather s GREAT! xoxo

@Daisys and Diamonds hey! hope all things in your part of our world are GREAT! xoxoxo

@MamaBee I love your asscher... I'm glad you are thinking of keeping it.. it's really really REALLLY beautiful.. xoxo

@Austina Have a wonderful time! I'm so happy you have gotten to have a get away! have fun.. miss you! xoxoxo

@Keeliamira sending good, happy,, caring vibes, hope you will visit soon, hope you are feeling okay too.. xoxoxo

@Slick1 Hey!!! hope you are feeling well, how's the weather, have the trees started to turn, pix please! take care and be safe! hope the kids are well and your husband also! be good to yourself... xoxoxo

@Scandinavian missing you! hope all is well in your part of the world xoxo

@Niffler75 how are things in England? how is your adorable son and family? is covid increasing near you? I read that England's cases are increasing.. hope not by you. xoxox

@Jimmianne hola Jimmi! are you are the ocean? how's Kine, painting?? miss you! xoxox

@junebug17 Hi June, have fun in SC.. sending a kate hug your way.. xoxoxo

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@junebug17 I totally chuckled about your passport picture; mine is horrid. I guess they aren’t for a beauty contest, eh? Good idea to stay in SC for a while; I am sure you miss seeing your DD and DS but traveling these days makes me nervous too. I bet your DD has a lot more to do now juggling everything. Enjoy the beach for me.

@missy I know you are enjoying the beach for me. And ice cream too. Thanks! All of your ice cream looks delicious. Darn that it is windy there - I didn’t send it your way; really. And proof is I was just on the deck and it’s still windy here. Glad it is nice enough to continue riding. Darn that is a huge raccoon; sorry they / he did so much damage. I am not surprised Greg was able to fix the door. Your friend’s sunrise/sunset picture is awesome. The earrings you were considering are pretty but I bet they’d be heavy on your ears. Nice of snowflake to guard your package. I hate to hear your mom’s BP is so high. Yes, parents can be stubborn; I always said I’m glad I didn’t get that from my parents to which Marty always says something like um yeah.

@canuk-gal glad you had beautiful fall colors to enjoy on your ride plus enjoyed a lovely dinner. Sounds perfect.

@Bayek that’s great Cara has so much help. I would imagine she will have bending and lifting restrictions for several weeks. How is she feeling? I hope she has a speedy recovery. How is your shoulder doing? That will be nice to watch Auti one day a week for a while; I can’t believe she is 18 months already. She gets cuter every time you post a picture of her. That is awesome she brings you so much joy; I can see why. Nice you had some rain; was that from the tropical storm? I never did check on my nieces in the Houston area to see if they had any flooding.

@bling_dream19 hi - have a great week!

@Austina have a great time on your trip.

I worked from home today since I had to be in the office tomorrow but then the reason I was going in got cancelled so I'll work my second day at home tomorrow. Good timing my right knee isn't bending too well and it quite painful at times. We had execs coming from corporate tomorrow and they invited me and my senior manager to lunch with them for our weekend drill of updating all those NHL playoff games. Can't say I'm sorry they cancelled.

This weekend was pretty quiet. I worked on my article for the newspaper and kind of struggled with it so let it set for a few days and I'll finish it this week. Sometimes I have ideas for things i can't find many sources to review and pick out ideas to expand or summarize.

We have a large fire about 100 miles west of us now adding to our smoke. I was just on the deck wrestling with our grill cover and my eyes are burning and I’m sneezing. Marty has long arms; I get called T-Rex for my short arms so watching me wrestle with that giant cover for our grill would be entertaining.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies!

@Bayek OMG a milk bar pie and cookies. Cara is a lucky duck and I am so glad she is doing well. Super scary and everything goes out the window when our loved ones get sick. Nothing else matters. All the small stuff is just that. Small stuff. Continued healing vibes to her and your whole family and big big hugs Kate the Great. Thanks as always for your kind words and your well wishes for everyone. I hope the pool gets finished soon as the house is completed and soon before you know it you will be in your grand palace fit for a queen. Queen Kate the Great and wonderful and wise. How is your shoulder sweetie? I hope it is getting to the point you aren't even thinking about it anymore. Hugs and love.

@marcy hahaha you and Marty always make me laugh. Thanks for that. I am glad you got to work from home yesterday and glad you can do it again today. I am sorry about the fires and glad it isn't too close to you but close enough for sure. Fire is scary. Hurricanes are scary. Earthquakes are scary. Mother nature can be very scary. Add in a pandemic and sometimes it feels like it is the end of the world. Smart to sit on the article while you think about the rest of it. I know it's going to be good. You write in a very engaging manner and all who read what you write enjoy it immensely. Hugs and have a great day dear Marcy.

@bling_dream19 bucketloads of good wishes for stress free days and good nights filled with sweet dreams. Big hugs and continued good thoughts being sent your way. XOXO.

@Slick1 I watch in dismay hearing more people coming down with Covid 19 in the school system. It is surreal. Why don't they just put it all into remote learning til we are out of the pandemic. An ounce of prevention. Oy. Stay safe and be well. Hugs and love to you sweet friend.

@AV_ sending continued good wishes your way. XO.

@Daisys and Diamonds hope your canker sores are healing and you are feeling well. Hugs.

@canuk-gal good morning and happy Autumn. Hope you are continuing to enjoy lovely fall weather and hope it is more on the wam side like where we are. I don't mind it at all haha. It's pretty sweet riding weather here despite the winds. Hope you are enjoying a wonderful week. XOXO.

@Austina hope you are enjoying your trip. I know you needed to get away and it has been a long time cooped up. You guys deserve a wonderful time away and hoping it gives you the energy to persevere through the rest of this pandemic. On one hand it is flying by but on the other it is going too slowly. Weird but true. Hugs and stay safe.

@springerspaniel any bling projects in the works? Hugs to you and your family.

@MJ_Mac how are you feeling? How are the migraines? Did you find cherries? Thinking of you and sending you and your DH continued healing vibes and hugs.

@MamaBee so relieved you have decided you love your antique asscher and I don't think you are going to regret keeping her. Of course if in the future you decide it is time to part with her I bet you will have no trouble selling her. She is a beauty and she is one of a kind. Like you. Hugs and love and hope everyone is well.

Hi to everyone else. We had a great ride yesterday. Temps were comfy despite the high winds. We are really getting a workout lol. But we need it to burn the calories from the ice cream. It has a lot of calories for sure. Lots to do this AM and then riding hopefully. Not sure about the ice cream part since we have so much to do today but we shall see. Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday. XOXO.

Leaving you with a few photos from yesterday.

cyclinghome.jpeg

@Daisys and Diamonds I took this one of the Stone Pony for you. They added a sign.

stoneponymasks.jpeg

stoneponymask.jpeg

Not to disappoint I took a pic of our ice cream delight from Tuesday. Greg had blueberry pancake flavor and it was so good. I had vanilla and PB swirl. Also amazingly delicious. Yummmmm.
icecream.jpeg

Enjoy a sweet sweet Wednesday lovely ladies. XOXO.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Hey girlie, I AM!!! the best mother in law everah! ... Mike told us today that Cara had a horrible night Missy they won't give her opioids... tomorrow we are watching Auti all day! so far Amazon has delivered 3 new toys!!!

Talked to Chris earlier today and he sounds good and he said 'Mom if your friend needs help at all I will be there!' Dan is back in Brooklyn and so are the girls and Evan.. Kate and I are scheduled to have a looong aunt/niece call on Sunday!

today we were busy - John picked Mike up and took him to his car early this a.m. and he seems good! crazy times eh Missy my Marvelous Magnificent friend! love you.. Miss you girlie.. how's the ferals? how are the fubabes? how's Greg and you! miss my Missy! love you xoxoxo

miss everyone but understand the crazy time we are in.. :cry2:

@marcy sorry about the fire girlie... just take care of yourself.. stay inside.. we get fires from Mexico here, the smoke can be overwhelming.. usually in the fall, I stay inside, I MISS MAINE! oh well.. hoe all is well.. xoxoxoxox

NIRDIs miss you all, I send Kate love, hugs and love to you all..

xoxoxoox

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy I am glad our antics can give you something to laugh at, right now my comedian husband has a killer rabbit on top of the kitchen cupboard with his little toy pen that is the shape of a gun pointed at me. Of course that is way too high for me to reach. He also had one of my bears “drinking” out of my bedside sippy cup last night. No way will I try to get even. Ha Ha. Yes, there are many scary things in the world but many good things as well. As we’ve said before just one day at a time, I believe that makes things easier to manage. Thank you for the hugs. Sending hugs right back to you. I bet riding in the wind is a work out. The pictures from yesterday are gorgeous and the ice cream looks delicious. I hope your busy day went smoothly and you got everything done okay.

@Bayek oh no they won’t give Cara some serious pain medicine. I hope she isn’t as miserable tonight and gets some sleep. Glad to hear Mike is doing okay; I am sure he is very worried and stressed. Good to hear Chris is doing okay and you had a nice long chat with Kate. Fun to be ordering toys for Auti. I notice you get smoke bad there too; I check the fire / smoke map almost daily this time of year. Not that I can change it but at least I know why my allergies are talking to me. Speaking of talking to you - how is your shoulder?

My right knee has been horrid for 2 days but seems better right now. I backed off how much weight I lifted today to be careful but still did my lifting. I swear the “new” muscles in my leg are pulling that very out of whack knee back in line. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

I’ll be back in the office the rest of this week.

I did get a batch of laundry done today and thought of proofing and tweaking my article for the newspaper but have successfully procrastinated and avoided that chore so far. Maybe I can keep it up the rest of the evening.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies. Hello to all those reading and I hope all is well.

@missy Hey girlie, I AM!!! the best mother in law everah! ... Mike told us today that Cara had a horrible night Missy they won't give her opioids... tomorrow we are watching Auti all day! so far Amazon has delivered 3 new toys!!!

Talked to Chris earlier today and he sounds good and he said 'Mom if your friend needs help at all I will be there!' Dan is back in Brooklyn and so are the girls and Evan.. Kate and I are scheduled to have a looong aunt/niece call on Sunday!

today we were busy - John picked Mike up and took him to his car early this a.m. and he seems good! crazy times eh Missy my Marvelous Magnificent friend! love you.. Miss you girlie.. how's the ferals? how are the fubabes? how's Greg and you! miss my Missy! love you xoxoxo

miss everyone but understand the crazy time we are in.. :cry2:

Kate the Great!!! I miss you too! And you *are* hands down, the best MIL ever. And the best mom too! I am so sorry the doctors in their wisdom (eye roll here) won't give Cara opioids. Why the heck not? Poor Cara. I hope she had a better night last night and that she is feeling much better.

I am glad Auti has 3 new toys to play with and of course her wonderful grandparents to take care of her! Aww, tell Chris same here. He is so kind just like his momma! I hope Dan and the girls are A OK being back home in Brooklyn and that things are calm and quiet there. I just heard the Breonna Taylor ruling and well it's an uneasy time everywhere. How nice you and Katie have a long call planned for this Sunday. I know that will be so great for the both of you. I am glad Mike is doing well.

Yes these are crazy times. The ferals are OK, thanks for asking. Samson lounges around our backyard and front yard and side yard like they are his which of course they are. Same for Sasha. And Snowflake. It is wonderful seeing them lounge around in the sun and just being content. I worry for the winter and cold and inclement weather but we are doing all we can do and I just hope they survive and are OK through what is less than ideal weather for them. Our indoor (supposedly non feral lol) furbabies are doing OK. Same. We persevere. I love your new avatar. Very appropriate. <3

Love you Kate the Great and wise and wonderful. XOXOXO.

@missy I am glad our antics can give you something to laugh at, right now my comedian husband has a killer rabbit on top of the kitchen cupboard with his little toy pen that is the shape of a gun pointed at me. Of course that is way too high for me to reach. He also had one of my bears “drinking” out of my bedside sippy cup last night. No way will I try to get even. Ha Ha. Yes, there are many scary things in the world but many good things as well. As we’ve said before just one day at a time, I believe that makes things easier to manage. Thank you for the hugs. Sending hugs right back to you. I bet riding in the wind is a work out. The pictures from yesterday are gorgeous and the ice cream looks delicious. I hope your busy day went smoothly and you got everything done okay.

Thanks Marcy. I love all hugs and the ones from you are very comforting. And haha that Marty. He cracks me up just like you do. I think you have to get a step ladder and take that toy gun and do with it what you will. Perhaps turn it on the killer rabbit and get some ketchup and well you can fill in the blanks. :lol: Blanks...get it?

Ugh to your knee giving you so much trouble and I hope now that it quieted down it stays quieted down. Be careful and sending you and your right knee lots of healing vibes. I hope you tweaked your article and are done with it now and yes to getting your laundry done too.

I have more ice cream to share with you lovely girls. We did manage to get some haha yesterday despite the long day and by the time we got home we were tired. Did that help me sleep better last night? Nope. I was awake by 3AM for the day. And so here I am at 5AM and knowing the day is really just beginning and I cannot wait for nighttime to get back into bed. LOL. Hope you had a good night's sleep and that work goes OK today. Hugs.

@Slick1 hope the week is going well and that all things are running smoothly. XOXO.

@bling_dream19 I thought of you yesterday as we were enjoying our ice cream from Jimmy. I think you and your sweet hubby would be over the moon with this ice cream. Fingers crossed next summer we can all enjoy some together. I also thought of you because I am now considering diamond studs again but OEC studs. I don't know if I will but maybe I will. Haha how's that for decisive? I hope you are enjoying your gorgeous ACA studs and I am so happy we got to keep that in the PS family...shout out to @mrs-b !!! Who knew we shared the same exact biggest fear @mrs-b ? Hugs to you mrs-b. I hope you are feeling A OK and doing well.

Hugs to you @bling_dream19 and hope the week is going smoothly and that work isn't stressful and that you are enjoying some down time too. XOXO.

Hi to everyone else. Hope you are all doing well and life is more sweet than not.
Greg and I cycled (drum roll please) 75 miles yesterday woohoo. Yes we had a crazy busy day but because it was so beautiful out we just decided to go for it despite the late hour when we got back. And we did enjoy ice cream too. It was necessary. Haha.

Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 5.07.58 AM.png

Enjoy a sweet and wonderful day lovely ladies. Hugs to you dear girls. Be well and stay safe.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Forgot to share a few signs from our ride yesterday. We reached Mantoloking. I would love to live here but not full time. It is dreamy here. The homes are amazing and the whole town feels so good. I cannot explain it but yes if we were to have a third home (which no we cannot nor do I want another home no) it would be here.

Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 5.14.54 AM.png

And @Daisys and Diamonds I don't know if you are around but I took this pic for you. They added another sign at The Stone Pony yesterday.

Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 5.17.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 5.17.40 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Bayek I asked Greg to look up the medicine his doctor had given him instead of narcotics. It's called Ketorolac. It's an NSAID and it really helped relieve Greg's pain after his kidney surgery. HTH Cara. (((HUGS))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
fallequinox.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
2020fishingtrip.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
shoutout.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jokesoutofbabesmouth.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
surveillancecamerasoldschool.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mentalhospital.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
catrules.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
buffet.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
21yearsplease.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tripping.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
carswarranty.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg this is what happens when one sleeps poorly. Please excuse the above memes. I meant to post that in the meme thread. :oops:
My apologies!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@marcy Marty is hysterical.. it's great you guys can joke around, means you guys have a great marriage and a sense of humor ... something I think all marriages should have an abundance of. My shoulder, and thank you for asking, is getting better, I had to cancel p/t today because we had to get Autumn and the times were just too weird to make both, but my shoulder is getting better, I'm sort of at a standstill, I can't raise my arm much farther than I could before the operation, but I have to keep doing the exercises and pushing it because the tendons, muscle etc was cut, the rotater was fixed and it takes a long time to get a lot better according to the p/t and my surgeon.. but as far as sleeping at night, it's much much better.. Cara is getting better too, today I saw her for the first time in weeks and she's swollen a bit but the pain is lessened! yay.. Mike's birthday is Sunday and he wants Key Lime Pie! for his 'cake'... so we have to go to the store and get the makings! we haven't gotten him anything.. take care of your knee, ice it... ibuprofen if you can and rest.. xoxo

@missy hello Missy the magnificent! Thank you so much for the information on the NSAID pain reliever.. that is interesting, I will mention it to Cara for sure and give Greg a hug.. Missy I an sorry you wake up so early, I used to be a really early riser for years and years and I retired and I sleep most times till 6 to 7 a.m.! first time in my adult life, but I do go to bed later too, but if I have anything on my mind that I am worried about, sleep is hard to come by... my friend of high school and college is the queen of insomnia, she's been thru every drug and run thru them all.. she was molested on a regular basis a lot of her young life and she thinks it's fear to go to sleep and she's never been able to break thru in therapy to get over it.. she is brilliant and has her PhD in early romantic British writers or something like that.. I am in no way saying this happened to you, just sharing my life and friends with you.. for my 21st birthday she sent me 3 joints in a birthday card from USVI - San Croix where she was living then.. too funny how young we were.. I'm going to have to look at the meme thread, those were hysterical made me laugh out loud! your ice cream looks delicious and you guys are just magnificent in your riding this summer/year... your pictures of your favorite town in Jersey are lovely..love you girlie and I hope you get some good sleep tonight Missy, I truly do! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

@Austina hope you are enjoying your get away! xoxoxo

To all NIRID's tomorrow is FriYAY! sending hugs to you all.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results