shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope everyone is doing well..I just got back from Maryland last night..
One of my goals today is to try to read your posts to see what you are all up to.
I saw four teeny tiny bugs in Maryland. I had Terminex come again to spray the ground around the outside of the house a few weeks ago. I’m hoping they now know they are not allowed inside the house and went back to their homes outside. I can’t wait to have the irrigation system turned off. It started with that.
Chris now has itchy welts on his chest and neck. It’s from the Covid. He endured it for two days before I asked him if he had an antihistamine. He had a prescription antihistamine so he took that. He said it made a huge difference. Chris says he’s getting better but his oxygen level is fluctuating between 94/95 which is lower than it was. 95 is the beginning of normal. For reference I’m 98/99..I’m worried he has pneumonia but he won’t go to the hospital. He just wants to power through. Chris also lost power twice so being in bed in the heat with itchy welts is miserable.
Have a good day girls..XO

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday @missy!!! I hope you have a very relaxing and enjoyable day!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of my goals today is to try to read your posts to see what you are all up to.
I saw four teeny tiny bugs in Maryland. I had Terminex come again to spray the ground around the outside of the house a few weeks ago. I’m hoping they now know they are not allowed inside the house and went back to their homes outside. I can’t wait to have the irrigation system turned off. It started with that.
Chris now has itchy welts on his chest and neck. It’s from the Covid. He endured it for two days before I asked him if he had an antihistamine. He had a prescription antihistamine so he took that. He said it made a huge difference. Chris says he’s getting better but his oxygen level is fluctuating between 94/95 which is lower than it was. 95 is the beginning of normal. For reference I’m 98/99..I’m worried he has pneumonia but he won’t go to the hospital. He just wants to power through. Chris also lost power twice so being in bed in the heat with itchy welts is miserable.

I'm glad the antihisamines helped but I'm sorry Chris is still dealing with this @MamaBee. Sending him lots of good thoughts and I hope he recovers soon. And support to you, I know you're really stressed and worried. XX

Wiil be back later to catch up -

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @missy Happy Birthday xxx. :mrgreen2:
Glad to see ice cream is playing a role in your special day!

images.jpeg-4.jpg
Hi @MamaBee I am sorry about Chris and how he is feeling just now. Is it possible for him to have a video consultation with a doc?
@Bayek Hi lovely, how are you feeling today?
@Slick1 Hi, thanks so much for your birthday wishes!

So today is a bit wierd with my husband being back at work. It's quite an adjustment after him being home since March! So I am dashing about a bit more than usual today.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i hope you can get him to check in with a physician, oxygen level going down isn't a great thing. he probably will power through no problem, but that doesn't abate your worry... so sorry about the allergy attack my mom always said 'it never rains but pours!' so sending loving dust to you and the family Mamabee.. xo

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

I’m so sorry that Chris is now getting other symptoms and causing you so much worry. It sounds like he’s just about coping, but it’s awful that you’re getting so stressed by it. From what I read, sleeping is a command side effect, and maybe it’s the body’s way of coping and resting and repairing. Take care of yourselves @MamaBee, you can’t do anymore than you’re already doing.

Wow, the clouds and sky are looking unreal @missy. I’m glad you managed to get out and ride and I hope the eczema is under control and not causing you too many issues. I hope you’ve had a lovely day and enjoyed your birthday.

The house is looking great @Bayek, and Auti and Grandpa looked like they were enjoying the viewing :mrgreen: How’re you doing today, I hope the pain is bearable and you’re able to get back to your exercises without over doing it.

Please send some warm but not too hot this way @canuk-gal, it’s hotter than hell here.

Sorry work is such a pain at the moment @marcy, there’s no getting away from it when you’re home. Glad you’re keeping up with the lifting, the only lifting I’m doing these days is from the table to my mouth!

Love, love, love your juicy orange birthday bling @Niffler75

Sending love and hugs to all the lovely NIRDIs I haven’t mentioned individually, I’m absolutely wiped out by this heat, it’s an effort just to try and keep cool.

I made a decision over the weekend that I can’t ignore my knee any longer, so I’ve asked the GP for a referral and contacted the consultant who did my arthroscopy. I’ve got an appoint on the 3rd September, (same days as the orthodontist), but I want to get moving on it, in case I need any treatment. The crunching and clacking is now accompanied by pain when I walk any distance :roll2:

Stay safe and well :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh @MamaBee My heart is with you! I would be beside myself.

@missy hope you had a great BD! I am having a glass of cold rose in your honor!

World was busy but not horrendous. Nice to have a break once in a while...

cheers--Sharon

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
i hope you can get him to check in with a physician, oxygen level going down isn't a great thing. he probably will power through no problem, but that doesn't abate your worry... so sorry about the allergy attack my mom always said 'it never rains but pours!' so sending loving dust to you and the family Mamabee.. xo

@Bayek Thank you Kate..Chris’ oxygen level went up to 96 today...so that’s better..It’s been three weeks already. I hope he’s not one of the “long haulers” but as long as he’s getting better that’s all that counts. XO

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi @missy Happy Birthday xxx. :mrgreen2:
Glad to see ice cream is playing a role in your special day!

images.jpeg-4.jpg
Hi @MamaBee I am sorry about Chris and how he is feeling just now. Is it possible for him to have a video consultation with a doc?
@Bayek Hi lovely, how are you feeling today?
@Slick1 Hi, thanks so much for your birthday wishes!

So today is a bit wierd with my husband being back at work. It's quite an adjustment after him being home since March! So I am dashing about a bit more than usual today.

@Niffler75 I’ve been nagging him about calling the doctor. He keeps telling me he will but doesn’t.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI:

Oh @MamaBee My heart is with you! I would be beside myself.

@missy hope you had a great BD! I am having a glass of cold rose in your honor!

World was busy but not horrendous. Nice to have a break once in a while...

cheers--Sharon

Thank you @canuk-gal XO

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello lovelies

I’m so sorry that Chris is now getting other symptoms and causing you so much worry. It sounds like he’s just about coping, but it’s awful that you’re getting so stressed by it. From what I read, sleeping is a command side effect, and maybe it’s the body’s way of coping and resting and repairing. Take care of yourselves @MamaBee, you can’t do anymore than you’re already doing.

Wow, the clouds and sky are looking unreal @missy. I’m glad you managed to get out and ride and I hope the eczema is under control and not causing you too many issues. I hope you’ve had a lovely day and enjoyed your birthday.

The house is looking great @Bayek, and Auti and Grandpa looked like they were enjoying the viewing :mrgreen: How’re you doing today, I hope the pain is bearable and you’re able to get back to your exercises without over doing it.

Please send some warm but not too hot this way @canuk-gal, it’s hotter than hell here.

Sorry work is such a pain at the moment @marcy, there’s no getting away from it when you’re home. Glad you’re keeping up with the lifting, the only lifting I’m doing these days is from the table to my mouth!

Sending love and hugs to all the lovely NIRDIs I haven’t mentioned individually, I’m absolutely wiped out by this heat, it’s an effort just to try and keep cool.

I made a decision over the weekend that I can’t ignore my knee any longer, so I’ve asked the GP for a referral and contacted the consultant who did my arthroscopy. I’ve got an appoint on the 3rd September, (same days as the orthodontist), but I want to get moving on it, in case I need any treatment. The crunching and clacking is now accompanied by pain when I walk any distance :roll2:

Thank you @Austina XO

I’m sorry your knee is giving you trouble. Crunches and clacking doesn’t sound good. I think it’s a good idea to get it done now.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@canuk-gal darn you have to work a lot this week. Hopefully we will have a good week anyway.

@missy ha ha work being a bear or a killer rabbit; glad I have a few bears at work to keep me smiling. I definitely don’t get full from fruit; I love a bowl of mixed fruit though. I’ll eat a lot of that. I am glad you enjoyed cycling and ice cream on your birthday. I hope it was a great day for you.

@MamaBee I am glad antihistamines helped Chris. I hope he gets better soon. I think oxygen levels below 90 is where they get concerned - I know 90 was the number my mom had to watch when she took her oxygen levels (and I am no expert). Good deal you called an exterminator. Do you still wear your heart diamond ring? I thought of you today since I wore my heart diamond ring. I reach for it about once a week.

Hi @junebug17

@Niffler75 that’s great your husband is back at work; I am sure it felt strange to him as well.

@Bayek I hope your pain is going down and exercises are getting easier for you.

@Austina work is making me want to become a double hand lifter - 2 glasses of wine at a time. Ha Ha. Sorry the heat is taking a toll on you. I am sorry you knee is bothering you so much; I hope they can fix it right up for you.

My allergies are talking to me today so to give them more attention I went out in the wind and pulled weeds tonight. I figure if I’m already pegged I may as well get some weeds pulled. Our lawn service is supposed to keep the rock areas sprayed to kill weeds - I think that was a waste of money based on how many weeds I pulled. Out of our 9 flower pots only 3 still have live plants so I pulled all the dead flowers out as well. I am going to have Marty check the drip system because I don’t think that sucker is working. Maybe the battery is dead or something.

Marty is going to get grief from me when he gets home. This morning there were 2 pieces of that cantaloup left in the frig and I decided I wouldn’t take them for my lunch but I’d have them for supper - well he ate them. Then when I went to pull the weeds and flowers I put a bag of trash in our trash can and he’d brought home his Dyson from the gym to clean the filter and dumped all the dirt and dust from his canister straight in to our trashcan - so when I dumped the bag of trash in there the dust all flew up in my face. He’ll pay. whahahahahahaha.

They hooked up my iMac for me at work today and I can see things a little better. I’ve been using an Apple Thunderbolt monitor but somehow this monitor seems better. I’m excited. I can’t wait until I get my computer glasses to try.

Take care.
Marcy

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@canuk-gal darn you have to work a lot this week. Hopefully we will have a good week anyway.

@missy ha ha work being a bear or a killer rabbit; glad I have a few bears at work to keep me smiling. I definitely don’t get full from fruit; I love a bowl of mixed fruit though. I’ll eat a lot of that. I am glad you enjoyed cycling and ice cream on your birthday. I hope it was a great day for you.

@MamaBee I am glad antihistamines helped Chris. I hope he gets better soon. I think oxygen levels below 90 is where they get concerned - I know 90 was the number my mom had to watch when she took her oxygen levels (and I am no expert). Good deal you called an exterminator. Do you still wear your heart diamond ring? I thought of you today since I wore my heart diamond ring. I reach for it about once a week.

Hi @junebug17

@Niffler75 that’s great your husband is back at work; I am sure it felt strange to him as well.

@Bayek I hope your pain is going down and exercises are getting easier for you.

@Austina work is making me want to become a double hand lifter - 2 glasses of wine at a time. Ha Ha. Sorry the heat is taking a toll on you. I am sorry you knee is bothering you so much; I hope they can fix it right up for you.

My allergies are talking to me today so to give them more attention I went out in the wind and pulled weeds tonight. I figure if I’m already pegged I may as well get some weeds pulled. Our lawn service is supposed to keep the rock areas sprayed to kill weeds - I think that was a waste of money based on how many weeds I pulled. Out of our 9 flower pots only 3 still have live plants so I pulled all the dead flowers out as well. I am going to have Marty check the drip system because I don’t think that sucker is working. Maybe the battery is dead or something.

Marty is going to get grief from me when he gets home. This morning there were 2 pieces of that cantaloup left in the frig and I decided I wouldn’t take them for my lunch but I’d have them for supper - well he ate them. Then when I went to pull the weeds and flowers I put a bag of trash in our trash can and he’d brought home his Dyson from the gym to clean the filter and dumped all the dirt and dust from his canister straight in to our trashcan - so when I dumped the bag of trash in there the dust all flew up in my face. He’ll pay. whahahahahahaha.

They hooked up my iMac for me at work today and I can see things a little better. I’ve been using an Apple Thunderbolt monitor but somehow this monitor seems better. I’m excited. I can’t wait until I get my computer glasses to try.

Take care.
Marcy

He should definitely be making you dinner tonight! Lol

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

I’m glad you are having your knee looked at! Even though your kind of lifting is right up my alley LOL.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovelies and thank you all for the wonderful wishes on and off line. I cannot express what it means to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

happy birthday to the most MARVELOUS and kind Missy!

1597067480580.png

Dear @Bayek, thank you girlie! You are da best. Kate the very great and wise and wonderful. Love you. How are you feeling? How is your shoulder? How is the family? How is the house going? Hugs and love.

Happy Birthday Missy! I wish you a day of fun without worry and stress! I know Greg will make your day special! You deserve it!

Thank you dear @MamaBee! How is Chris doing today? Hugs and healing vibes continuing to be sent his way.

Sending warm birthday wishes to @Niffler75 and @missy

Thank you @Slick1 hugs and love to you.

Missy, have a wonderful birthday!! Thinking of you and sending hugs.

Dear @Jimmianne thank you and big hugs to you.

This x 1 billion!

Thank you Sharon. XOXO. I hope that cold glass of Rose went down deliciously and thank you for enjoying it in my honor. Very kind of you! XOXO.

Happy birthday to @missy !!! I hope you get spoiled today!! So far the weather is looking gorgeous, so I hope you have fun on your bike or at the beach! I haven't been on this thread for a long time, and some of my favorite people are here. I need to spend some time reading through this thread and catching up!

Thank you so much @OdetteOdile for coming here to wish me a happy birthday. Every day is pretty sweet with my DH despite all the challenges so I cannot say yesterday was better in any way but it was a great day nonetheless. I have missed you here and no pressure but please come whenever you feel like it. Even if it is just to say hey. Hope all is well with you and thanks again. Hugs.

Happy Birthday @missy!!! I hope you have a very relaxing and enjoyable day!

Thanks Junie. Hope you are enjoying a lovely week. We did have a good day yesterday, thanks. How is your dear brother doing? Hoping everyone is doing well and feeling good. XO.

@Niffler75 how was the rest of your day yesterday with your DH back at work? It is weird getting adjusted to things and then they all change again. Hoping it went smoothly and all is well.

@Austina oy to the vey. I am sorry about your knee and glad you have an appointment lined up for an evaluation. Hugs to you and hope all goes well.

Happy Birthday @missy

kitties.jpg

Thanks dear @marcy and thanks for keeping me company yesterday too while I waited for ice cream. XOXO.
Boo to Marty eating your cantaloupe and yes to mixed fruit bowl. I love that too. Hope work goes well today.

@Scandinavian thanks for your lovely bday wishes. Hugs to you and gorgeous pics. I feel cooler for just viewing them. Thank you for sharing. Hugs.

Hi to everyone else. I am off in a few minutes to workout but just wanted to thank you all again for your kind wishes. We enjoyed the day very much and hope for a similar one today. Tomorrow we are seeing our internist in the city for our much delayed annuals. Not excited about that at all. Mainly because I cannot eat tomorrow til after the appointment. Boo.

Have a great day all and hugs to you.

And lastly a sweet deer just had to say happy birthday to me yesterday. It made my day :)
XOXO.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Thanks for the lovely photos @Scandinavian, I can almost feel the cool fresh air from here.

How’s Chris today @MamaBee, I hope the hives have gone down and his pulse Ox is up? How about you, are you feeling any less stressed?

Double handed lift sounds like a good idea @marcy, especially after a stressful day at work!

Hope work isn’t too stressful @canuk-gal.

How was DH’s first day back at work @Niffler75?

Hi @ Bayek, hope you’re doing OK.

I’m glad you had a lovely birthday @missy, topped off with ice cream and seeing that beautiful deer. Good luck for tomorrow, hope everything goes well.

I’m literally melting, I’ve already had 2 showers, and it’s yuk, so hot and sticky, I’m feeling absolutely wiped out. I can’t wait to have A/C and a pool!

Take care lovely NIRDIs :wavey:

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone!
@Austina I .....am.......melting! Been praying for these so called thunderstorms but they have not arrived in my part of Yorkshire.
My poor boy is too warm and grumpy. My long haired cat Hershey is flopping about.
Hubbie is back at work and the office is extremely quiet and about as safe as it can reasonably be.
@Scandinavian Hi, so nice to hear from you. Absolutely love your pictures!

Hope everyone is ok. x

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM or rather good afternoon ladies!
Just got back from our internist. Not bad traffic and we made it in about 70 minutes each way. Parking was tougher but we found a spot finally. I don’t want to do garage parking due to the Covid risk being greater in a garage vs street parking. Our internist is a dear and Greg needed blood work and we were both overdue so glad that’s over.

@Austina hope it’s cooling off a bit by you. I feel your pain. I’m melting too. It’s in the 90s here again. Hoping our power holds because thunderstorms are predicted again. Yesterday we had some freaking strong thunderstorms but thankfully got home just in time from cycling. There was no forecast of them yesterday morning when we left to go cycling. Today no cycling as thunderstorms predicted by 2pm so not enough time to cycle. I don’t know how you do it without ac and looking forward to you moving to Texas with AC and a pool woohoo! XO

Speaking of Texas how are you dear @Bayek? Kate the great hope you are healing well and doing your exercises and feeling stronger each day. XO you’re da best girlie. Hugs to you and also Auti. Please send our best to Katie and the rest of your lovely family.

@Niffler75 how’s it going? Are you adjusted to your dh returning to work? How’s the heat by you? Do you have air conditioning? Hope you’re enjoying a wonderful day. XO.

@Slick1 hope your week is going well. Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs.

@MamaBee how is Chris? How are you? Hugs.

Hi @Scandinavian love your cool pics ❤️XO

Hi @junebug17, how’s the weather by you? Hope your family is well and thinking of your brother too. XO

@AV_ hope you’re doing ok. I’m thinking of you and when you get a chance just drop in to let us know you’re ok. XO.

@canuk-gal hope you’re having a good week and enjoying warm dry weather. XO.
Hi to everyone else. We cycled 60 miles yesterday and the temps weren’t bad due to a stiff South East wind. Felt almost cool. Unlike today. And ice cream was oh so good.

36FE466A-BDC5-4F75-A9D7-45615995C3FA.jpeg

Have a wonderful afternoon girls. Hugs.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!

@Scandinavian those photos are very professional and breathtaking!

Too busy to cycle today and yesterday but went for a walk instead. Pick up new wheels on Saturday!

Hope people are staying well and not melting!

cheers--Sharon

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!

@Scandinavian those photos are very professional and breathtaking!

Too busy to cycle today and yesterday but went for a walk instead. Pick up new wheels on Saturday!

Hope people are staying well and not melting!

cheers--Sharon

Thank you! You are way too kind! Glad you like them!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM or rather good afternoon ladies!
Just got back from our internist. Not bad traffic and we made it in about 70 minutes each way. Parking was tougher but we found a spot finally. I don’t want to do garage parking due to the Covid risk being greater in a garage vs street parking. Our internist is a dear and Greg needed blood work and we were both overdue so glad that’s over.

@Austina hope it’s cooling off a bit by you. I feel your pain. I’m melting too. It’s in the 90s here again. Hoping our power holds because thunderstorms are predicted again. Yesterday we had some freaking strong thunderstorms but thankfully got home just in time from cycling. There was no forecast of them yesterday morning when we left to go cycling. Today no cycling as thunderstorms predicted by 2pm so not enough time to cycle. I don’t know how you do it without ac and looking forward to you moving to Texas with AC and a pool woohoo! XO

Speaking of Texas how are you dear @Bayek? Kate the great hope you are healing well and doing your exercises and feeling stronger each day. XO you’re da best girlie. Hugs to you and also Auti. Please send our best to Katie and the rest of your lovely family.

@Niffler75 how’s it going? Are you adjusted to your dh returning to work? How’s the heat by you? Do you have air conditioning? Hope you’re enjoying a wonderful day. XO.

@Slick1 hope your week is going well. Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs.

@MamaBee how is Chris? How are you? Hugs.

Hi @Scandinavian love your cool pics ❤XO

Hi @junebug17, how’s the weather by you? Hope your family is well and thinking of your brother too. XO

@AV_ hope you’re doing ok. I’m thinking of you and when you get a chance just drop in to let us know you’re ok. XO.

@canuk-gal hope you’re having a good week and enjoying warm dry weather. XO.
Hi to everyone else. We cycled 60 miles yesterday and the temps weren’t bad due to a stiff South East wind. Felt almost cool. Unlike today. And ice cream was oh so good.

36FE466A-BDC5-4F75-A9D7-45615995C3FA.jpeg

Have a wonderful afternoon girls. Hugs.
Sometimes I feel like logging on just to “share” your ice cream LOL

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@Scandinavian I love your scenery pictures. It is absolutely gorgeous there.

@missy great pictures from your ride. Good deal the traffic to doctor was light. Sorry you are having high heat too.

@Austina I am ready for double fisted drinking tonight. But I will stick with water it’s safer. Sorry it’s so hot and humid there.

@Niffler75 I hope you don’t melt.

@canuk-gal sweet to picking up new wheels on Saturday.

Work continues to be insane. I’d even hire neg Nellie back to help us out. I worked over 10 hours today so hopefully we start tomorrow way behind already. I am kind of fried.

Marty found the sprinkler system on our flower pots had been shut off at the faucet outside. Based on when flowers started dying it had to be miid to late June. We have construction around us and they’ll come get water out of your hose. We figure they took out timer off to get water then put the timer back but turned off the water. We had those 2 bad hail storms and I kept saying I have never seen plants damaged from hail not come back. They kept dying and I think I’ve been telling Marty for a month those pots by the porch aren’t getting water. Out of 10 flower pots 3 of them still have flowers. They must have been getting water from the lawn sprinklers. I may pick up a few plants to put in them even though our first freeze is usually about September 20th.

I didn’t lift tonight but will get that done tomorrow.

Take care.
Marcy

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@Scandinavian I love your scenery pictures. It is absolutely gorgeous there.

@missy great pictures from your ride. Good deal the traffic to doctor was light. Sorry you are having high heat too.

@Austina I am ready for double fisted drinking tonight. But I will stick with water it’s safer. Sorry it’s so hot and humid there.

@Niffler75 I hope you don’t melt.

@canuk-gal sweet to picking up new wheels on Saturday.

Work continues to be insane. I’d even hire neg Nellie back to help us out. I worked over 10 hours today so hopefully we start tomorrow way behind already. I am kind of fried.

Marty found the sprinkler system on our flower pots had been shut off at the faucet outside. Based on when flowers started dying it had to be miid to late June. We have construction around us and they’ll come get water out of your hose. We figure they took out timer off to get water then put the timer back but turned off the water. We had those 2 bad hail storms and I kept saying I have never seen plants damaged from hail not come back. They kept dying and I think I’ve been telling Marty for a month those pots by the porch aren’t getting water. Out of 10 flower pots 3 of them still have flowers. They must have been getting water from the lawn sprinklers. I may pick up a few plants to put in them even though our first freeze is usually about September 20th.

I didn’t lift tonight but will get that done tomorrow.

Take care.
Marcy

Marcy, I feel for your workload. Take care, burn out is easy. And as for flowers, my one gorgeous big pot seems lagy. Really? Aug 12th and done? PLEASE I am not ready for a change of season because....well no because.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal I am really getting burnt out. Handling this big of a work load with roughly half the people is overwhelming and it’s not just for a week or so. The sports world is so unsettled right now we can’t stay ahead of it. Sorry your plants are getting leggy. It’s about that time though. Take it easy I know you’ve been super busy at work as well.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovelies and happy Thursday. How is everyone doing? Hope all is well.

Sometimes I feel like logging on just to “share” your ice cream LOL

Happy to oblige anytime. It is a sacrifice I am willing to make for you lovely ladies. :lickout:
And anytime you want to come here and experience in person ice cream you are more than welcome.

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 6.41.16 AM.png

Hugs to you @Scandinavian and please let me know how your mother and grandmother are doing.

@marcy Ugh to work being insane and I know for you to say you would hire NN back I know that means you are not happy right now at work. Oh no to your flowers not getting water and glad Marty found the problem though too bad he didn't listen to you before saying they weren't getting needed water. And I am sorry you are dealing with some unpleasant weather as well. In August I expect high heat and humidity here so no surprise. And I know by you anything goes. Gotta roll with the punches I guess. Today is another rainy mixed bag. We are deciding whether or not to chance a ride and cycle in the AM when the probability of rain and thunder is less than the afternoon. Of course that means no ice cream because our ice cream shoppe doesn't open til noon but at least we can get a ride in...not sure yet. Still deciding what to do. LOL. Hope you get to lift today marcy. Hugs.

@canuk-gal glad you enjoyed a lovely walk and how exciting you are getting a new car. Details please and what color is it? Good luck and congrats on your new vehicle purchase. XO.

@Slick1 good morning. Hope the week is going well. XO.

@Bayek how is your shoulder and how are you feeling?

@MamaBee how is Chris doing? Hope you are hanging in there and all is going smoothly.

We ran some errands after I worked out yesterday after the doctor visit and the day went so fast. I placed an order for my fave ice cream at our natural food market since they didn't have my favorite flavor available yesterday so hoping that goes through. The head guy was off yesterday so a coworker took the order but wasn't sure if it would go through so we shall see. In the meantime no worries as I have plenty of ice cream still in our freezers lol. Just don't want to run low if you kwim. Ice cream makes life sweeter.

Today still deciding what our plans are. Not sure I want to chance getting wet due to my eczema but leaning towards taking that chance. The weather forecast is often wrong unfortunately so it is hard to make a good decision as the info is inaccurate. They predict rain and it doesn't and they don't predict rain and it does. Right now there is a good chance all day but lower chance before noon so that would mean go now. Decisions, decisions. So much to do in the AM that I have to put to the afternoon if we go cycling now.

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 6.51.49 AM.png

Last night we had a visitor. A black cat who we call Sasha. She/he is not shy and Oliver and Tommy were definitely interested. Please excuse the spotty glass. It was rainy and stormy here so of course all the glass gets spotted. And since rain is in the forecast for the next few days washing the windows is put oh hold for now.

Screen Shot 2020-08-13 at 6.53.06 AM.png

On that note I will wish all of you lovely ladies a happy Thursday. Stay safe and be well. (((Hugs))).

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi. Haven’t read the thread o’the day yet, but wanted to say...
If anyone needs those pesky washing instruction labels removed from their clothing with great care and precision, Kiné’s available. For a small additional fee, he will also remove extra buttons and belt loops.

Marcy,
AD8DF86C-7DA0-4AE9-815D-4C976D861EC1.jpeg
I have a place where you can hide xx

Sharon...new wheels?? Whoo hoo! Congrats on surviving car shopping.

Missy, sending love. You make my day bright with all those funny memes. Noiw if I can just figure out how to get there for some ice cream.
I guess September is off the calendar for a visit. But please save me some, OK?

A little rain here near the Atlantic Coast...Niffler, don’t give up! Rain happens!

Bayek!!

Hi to everyone. Dear NIRDIs all. I’m Suddenly reminded of that book called, I think, the diamond necklace, where are a group of women buy a fabulous diamond necklace to share. I could see the NIRDIs doing something like that.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results