shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending well wishes to @Bayek for a successful surgery and a full pain-free recovery. Your new home is going to be gorgeous. Love the progress pics.

@missy ouchie. I hope the Dr is amenable to treat your legs so that you can ride again. Very cool about the birds !! Sending warm wishes for a good day. Stay cool!!

@Jimmianne How’s that adorable little pooch? Not going to lie. You made me yearn for a fur baby again but it may be too soon still. Enjoy your love bug.

Cool bug-catching skills your son has @Niffler75 He is the cricket whisperer! Hah

@MamaBee I hope Chris is doing better. I’ll check in later to make sure! Hope you’ve caught up on some sleep!!

Shout out to @marcy @junebug17 @Austina @bling_dream19 and @canuk-gal :wavey:

Another hot and oppressive day in NY. I’ve been busy with work meetings, professional development for distance learning and lots of good old complaining and kvetching with the coworkers regarding school reopening. Ugh! :knockout: I have also had so much nervous energy (or is it the new meds?) that my home is getting a complete scrub down. I’ve been trying to stay off of PS because the surgery restoration is in full go mode and it’s very expensive. Oy :wall:

Happy week to all!!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Slick, thank you. Ah...here’s my short answer lol. His adorable-ness is having a positive effect on the daily hour to hour mood! I no longer wake with a slightly uneasy feeling of dread, instead I cannot wait to see his funny face. He sleeps at the foot of the bed and I can feel him sneaking up toward me in the early morning hours and as soon as he has any indication that I’m awake he goes nuts with happiness. It’s very nice.
But still, like all helpful cures, there are side effects. He’s such a baby I have to focus on him 99% of the time, I miss my meditative walks just looking at nature, and I have trouble concentrating on my work when he watches me. LOL he watches me all the time. Before he came to me he had no training whatsoever. He’s a good dog, within a week he was housebroken, but everything else needs work and I have to be really patient with him and not let him know how frustrated I get. I’d forgotten what having a puppy was like.
In the States I have lots of animals, so I don’t feel guilty about leaving them home because they have each other. But this little guy needs me. He came to me from a big household full of dogs and people and activity, and now he and I are here in this quiet little house. He’s getting used to it, but the whole thing is quite a change for both of us!
I had been grieving over my tiny dog who died last year. It was awful because I was away and didn’t get to go through the process with him. But I have to admit that this new little guy is filling that hole in my heart. He has some of the same mannerisms so it’s really endearing, and I’d like to think that I’m honoring the memory of my little dog by getting a puppy that reminds me of him.
I’m sure we know intuitively when the time is right. For me, getting another dog was on the back burner for a long time and then suddenly it was time.
I wish I could share him with you in real time :)

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@marcy I meant to tell you I LOVE your new beautiful sapphire ring! I can't wait to see it on your finger. And wow that sunset is just stunning!
@missy ow darling your legs look soo painful I'm soo sorry. Hang in there, look at some bling and your sweet kitties and hopefully that relieves pain a little. Hope you have a great day!
Shout out to all! Quick pop in and now gotta work!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @Jimmianne Thank you so much for your words. I also appreciate the reminder of what a puppy entails, the good and the bad. I would have the same issues as you as far as keeping a puppy busy and happy. It would be just me much of the time.
I also love how you started with the positives of having his sweet face to wake up to daily and how the kisses he rains upon your face are a balm. Having his company must be such a sweet change from the quiet. I think I may need that someday again
I also do think you are honoring your pooch who passed by giving love to another pup. Here’s an article I found very helpful and has opened my heart up to love a fur baby again.
Thank you again for your honest thoughts on bringing a pup home.
And I wouldn’t mind more pics!! That’s how you can share him with me!! ♥

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Bayek we are thinking of you and hoping your surgery is going well. Luvu girlie. Bucketloads of healing dust being sent your way. And big (((hugs))).

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Honestly @Slick1, there is no right or wrong time to get another dog, it’s really when you feel ready. In our case, when Monty died, Harry came along 2 weeks later, he was only 8 months old, severely neglected and needed us, and we couldn’t say no. After Harry died, we had a gap of 18 months till Dottie came along. We waited because we knew we wanted a Spinone rescue, and there weren’t many available, but boy was she worth the wait. The only reason we don’t already have another is because of the move next year. I actually found it easier to cope when Harry came along so quickly, not because we were replacing Monty, but because having another who needed us just help ease our heartache. Don’t ever feel that that you need to wait a certain amount of time if you feel able to give another a loving home.

All you’ve said about getting a pup has reminded me why we wanted a ‘pre-loved’ dog @Jimmianne :lol: I know they can have different issues, but I’m not sure I want to go through the puppy stage, we haven’t had a puppy since 1986 when we got Monty, and he really was the easiest pup ever, no issues with him at all. I think we may end up with a Spinone pup after the move because I’m not sure how many rescues come up, and I don’t want to wait too long to get another dog.

Hope your week is going well @bling_dream19. At least pups grow in to dogs and you don’t have to worry about them staying out late at night and rolling home drunk :mrgreen:

Those pesky kids @junebug17, they’ve really got to stop aging and making us feel old :D Adam will be 37 next month:shock: Glad you got a chance to catch up with DS even though you can‘t spend his birthday with him. Hope you’re both keeping well and enjoying your time in SC.

I think we’re in for a bit of a heatwave starting tomorrow @Niffler75 so I hope you can keep cool and well.

Well Miss @canuk-gal I’ve always thought Canadians are very polite, and friendly, that was certainly our experience when we visited. But you’re right, people acknowledging you and saying hello does make your day.

Thanks @marcy, we certainly miss Dottie and each time we go for a long walk, we know she’d have loved it. I think we’re just magpies attracted to lovely sparkly things, and hopefully one day you’ll find that elusive pad. Definitely keep schtum so you can keep working from home 2 days a week. ;-)

Your day sounds as exciting as ours @missy :mrgreen: I hope PT went well and the dishwasher repair guy came and sorted out the problem. Let’s hope you can get some resolution to the problem tomorrow so you can get back cycling. Maybe cycling on alternate days would keep the problem at bay, who said keeping healthy was good for you? That’s a very serious piece of kit, and I know it’ll be worth the investment because you’re very disciplined and will use it regularly.

I hope everything went well today @Bayek and you’re recovering and resting comfortably.

I didn’t end up doing Pilates, I had an awful night and hardly slept, no idea why, just one of those days. I made some banana cakes while we waited in for the window cleaner to come, and for our regular food delivery plus my meat delivery from Scotland.

We’ve been discussing with Rob & Sue about going on holiday together next year, and decided on Australia. We’re thinking of a cruise in November 2021, hopefully by then, there’ll be a vaccine and things will be relatively normal. Sue is already really excited, I told her, let’s hope it’s third time lucky! :lol:

We’re meeting Tom tomorrow for a walk, he said Joey is using the ramp like a pro, (can’t remember if I’ve already mentioned that), after that, we’ll just chill as it’s going to be hot.

Big love and hugs to all the lovely NIRDIs :wavey:

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@Austina Yay heatwave! :knockout: I think friday will be our hottest day. Planning on doing this! :evil2: :lol:

images.jpeg-1.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Another hot day here--I am in heaven. Rode today in the glorious sunshine--the paths were not busy I guess 27C is too hot for folks. Unless you are on the water--lots of canoes, kayaks and sail boats out. Good to hear the kiddies laughing during their sailing lessons. And I did enjoy some eye candy--nice looking fellas on bikes and rollerblades. LOL Am I allowed to say that?? I just did! @Jimmianne and her Dr. Goodlooking.

I work tomorrow and I am sure it will be very busy--not gonna think about it now.

Shout out to all NIRDIs!! Healing vibes across the miles to all who need them.

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@Jimmianne yes I would say we are hardcore collectors. We have to have a hobby! That is awesome how much Kine has brightened your day and is helping you mend a little bit of the pain for losing your sweet little dog last year. I would imagine puppies are time consuming at first. Big hugs to you and Kine.

@missy that looks like a great weight machine; I hope it works well for you if you get it!! They do take up room. We wouldn’t mind a bit enjoying the view from your patio with you and Greg. I hope he’ll make apple pie that day too (a girl can dream right?). Sounds like your dresses will show up soon too. Nice.

@Slick1 you are certainly keeping busy. Sorry it is so hot there. As the other NIRDI’s have said you will know when the time is right to get another sweet furbaby.

@bling_dream19 thank you. I am anxious to see my band. I hope your week is going well.

@Austina your observations about Canadians is so true but I would add the ones I’ve met and been around sure can hold their liquor. I swear a group of them almost killed me off and I was in “shape” just getting out of college. LOL. Sorry you didn’t sleep well; I hope you get a good night’s sleep tonight. A trip to Australia with your friends next year would be really fun.

@Niffler75 I hope you stay cool on Friday.

@canuk-gal nice that you are enjoying great weather and the sights when you are out for a ride. Sweet.

I worked from home today and was definitely busy again. Made the day both aggravating and went by quickly. I worked about 30 minutes extra and was on my last rep lifting when I heard the doorbell and I thought oh no that is probably my ring. I get upstairs 5 minutes later and yep there was a FedEx sticky note on the window. Oh well. I will get my ring tomorrow as originally expected.

Marty is cleaning off our deck in the dark so I’d best go make sure he isn’t killing himself. They are starting on our deck tomorrow morning.

Take care.
Marcy

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone.

Austina, Kiné is only my 2nd puppy in ...25?? years. All others were adults.
I got Issy, my Aussie, at eight weeks and that was truly exhausting. Even seven years ago I was too old to start from scratch. At least Mr. Kiné has the housebreaking thing under control and doesn’t chew up stuff. So I agree, older is a big plus in practical terms!
Oh...and happy heat wave : )

Slick, happy to share. Will you be Kiné’s virtual canine auntie??

4B8A39D1-DBD1-4F0C-B353-ADC724F2C2AD.jpeg B79E048E-5EED-4A44-81AF-1A629DB51945.jpeg

Sharon, I like boy watching too. And at my age I’m not shy about telling them they’re beautiful.

Missy, that’s quite an impressive machine! More power to you.

Oh Marcy, nuts to sticky notes instead of bling : (

Thinking of Bayek this morning. If anyone hears anything, please share.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies.

@Bayek glad you are out of surgery and you look good! Hugs to you and continued bucketloads of healing dust being sent your way. Love you. (((HUGS))).

@MamaBee how is Chris today? Thinking of you guys. Hugs.

@canuk-gal wonderful. Living vicariously through you atm. Hugs.

@marcy oh no to missing fed ex and ring delivery. Always the case isn't it? Today you will get it hopefully. Sorry work was aggravating yesterday but glad you were home and it went quickly. How exciting your deck work is starting tomorrow. XO.

@Jimmianne thanks lovely lady. We went yesterday to the exercise equipment store again and I ordered the machine. Here is the exact one I ordered. Should be here by next month hopefully. Takes about 3-4 weeks she said to be delivered and I hope she is right. Because nothing seems to be arriving on time or in a timely manner and we all know if the pandemic gets worse it might not arrive anytime soon.

weightmachine.JPG

Oh your pup is precious @Jimmianne. Swoon!!! XO.

@Slick1 hope your restoration surgery and healing is going well and good luck with all the professional work meetings too. I have to believe it is all going to be OK. Thanks for asking about my legs. Well my Schamberg reared its ugly head yesterday after our walk. So now cycling is out as well as walking when it is warm. Wow right? Seeing David today but really there is no miracle cure. It's going to be OK no matter what though. I have to believe that. Hugs to you and have a good day.

@bling_dream19 yay my dresses came last night and they fit. One has to be taken in just a bit but for the most part they fit. They came late (for me because it was near my bedtime lol) but I did try them on fast and was pleased. Hope work went well. Hugs.

@Austina ooh Australia is where I want to visit too. If only I could drive there haha. So excited for you and how great you are going there with friends. That is something to look forward to. Hope you get to do Pilates soon. Hugs.

Hi @Niffler75 hope the week is continuing to go well. XO.

Hi to everyone else. We had a long day yesterday but it went fast. PT in the AM and only 2 sessions left now. Dishwasher repair guy went to Brooklyn. Yup cannot make this stuff up lol. Then after we found that out we went to the equipment store and I ordered my new weight machine. Today I have an appointment with David this AM and it's already too hot outside. LOL. I might be back later. Wishing everyone a good morning and hugs.

For those of you who asked about my nieces they are doing well, thank you for caring. Kids are resilient and may they continue to be strong and stay healthy. And may all of you continue to do the same. Love you girls. All of you.

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 4.20.23 AM.png

Happy Thursday all.

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@Bayek Been thinking about you. Sending hugs and that you are home soon!
@Jimmianne OMG cuteness alert. Kine is so gorgeous. I really want a little doggie friend for my son but with two cats........:roll:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and if this doesn’t make you smile...

9A48D2ED-5D07-4620-ABAF-BDF058DD93A7.jpeg

Ooh I want to do this!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne OMGoodness YES! I would love to be Kine’s virtual auntie. Isn’t Kine the sweetest little baby!! Thank you for sharing! Oh, to have something other than my flowers to care for again... ♥
@Bayek thinking of you!! Hope you are feeling well! The first couple day’s are the hardest. Sending warm and gentle hugs your way!!
@missy wow that is some machine!! I am sorry your condition is acting up. I hope your appt with the Dr is fruitful! It should be cooling off, I hope you can ride soon. Also...did you really post at 4 something am?! Have a fab day and good luck with David.
@marcy you’re right. I will know when and if I am ready for a new pup. Thank you for your kind words. Oh! Last night I saw a Twitter account, I think, talk about fireballs in the sky near Colorado and New Mexico and I thought of you! Did you hear about or see this? Lemme go see if I can find the link... so cool!!

Shout out to all the wonderful NIRDIs! Have a great day!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a quick post and fly and I will be back later if I can. @Bayek Kate wanted me to tell you all she is going home today woohoo and her pain level is OK. She sends her love to everyone and thanks everyone for all their well wishes.

Yay Kate!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1 yup I was awake and out of bed at 2:30 AM. My mind is overactive. The appointment went OK thanks for asking. David had to put me on topical steroids but he promises me that I won't get TSW. I am worried but the eczema has to be better controlled. As for my Schamberg disease he wants me to start taking Vit C with Rutin and to apply Vaniply ointment before cycling and continue with the water on my legs when cycling tho water is the enemy of eczema. My Schamberg is a beast as is my eczema so hoping this compromise works.
Thanks for your support and friendship dear S and all you lovely ladies. Enjoy the afternoon. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bubbalah car pic. Haha I don't know what it is about cars and diamonds but all I can say is yasssss.

bubbalahincar.png

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Is that goat yoga @missy? Glad to hear your lovely nieces are doing well, nice that they’re able to enjoy doing something normal, even if they’re masked up. That looks like a great piece of equipment and hopefully you’ll be able to continue doing your PT at home and getting the benefit from it. Let’s hope the treatment for your legs brings you relief and you can continue cycling. Thank you for the update on Kate, I’m sure she’ll be very relieved to get home and continue her recovery there.

Wow, that video is amazing @Slick1, thanks for posting.

Oh phooey @marcy, I’m sorry you missed your delivery yesterday, but I hope it’s turned up today so you can post a hand shot for us to drool over.

It was lovely here today @Niffler75 not too hot, but looks like tomorrow is going to be a stinker.

Kine is obviously a clever little thing to have mastered the house training so quickly @Jimmianne and that’s usually the hard part. You’re going to be in for many happy years together.

Good for you @canuk-gal for enjoying the male form and having fun outside :lol:

Weather here today was glorious, we met Tom and Nas for a walk this morning, and then spent all afternoon sitting in the garden. We’ve booked the cruise for November 2021, and so have Sue and Rob.

Tomorrow promises to be a scorcher, so we’ll just be trying to stay cool.

:wavey:

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
Checking in briefly this evening. Just wanted to share a small but very significant triumph. My son bless him has suffered from travel sickness and is very resistant to taking meds. :sick:
We have finally found an orange flavour medicine that he will take and it works! :dance: Still keeping the barf bags to hand but car journeys should be much more pleasant now!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@Jimmianne Kine loves the camera and the camera love him. He is so cute.

@Bayek I hope you are doing okay today. That is great you got to go home today; you can rest better at home. Sending you mega dust for a speedy recovery.

@missy your weight machine looks nice. I hope it arrives on time; I know Marty can’t order things yet there is such a back log in barbells. Oh no that your Schamberg flared up when walking today. It sounds like the appointment with David offered you some idea that hopefully helps. Your nieces are sure growing and of course are still very cute. Bubbalah loves the camera and the camera loves Bubbalah. Sweet.

@Niiffler75 I hope you are keeping cool. That’s great your found something to help your son with car sickness. Good deal.

@Slick1 thank you for the link about the fireballs; I did not hear about them. That is some fireball it blew up a few times I almost wonder if it was a piece of a rocket or something. Very cool; thank you!

@Austina sounds like you had a lovely day and sweet your cruise is booked for next year. Stay cool tomorrow.

What a day. I truly wouldn't mind quitting. This is insane!!! I started work early, worked through my lunch, logged off at my usual time then my phone started ringing.

I did finally get my ring and yes I like it. We had 3 deliveries before it arrived though. What a bunch of teases. One was even FedEx who was delivering my ring. Marty ordered assorted parts for our gas grill so those things were showing up.

I planned on making us mashed potatoes and mini meatloaves for lunch but never had time; so I made them for supper. Leftovers for lunch tomorrow now. Woo hoo!!!

The guy who is painting our deck was here today to power wash it - holy cow it looks like wood again. Marty is going to have to power wash the house when he is done because stuff splashed up on the house, window and doors. Oh well.

Looks like we are having poker her Saturday night. I added to the thread on FB "okay as long as you are all gone by 10". I love to yell down stairs at 10 o'clock - "Marty it's 10 o'clock; time for your little friends to go home." I get many assorted colorful answers and it's especially fun for me if someone is here that doesn't know me very well.

Take care.
Marcy

ring.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woohoo happy FriYAY lovely ladies! Hope everyone had a lovely rest of the day yesterday and especially thinking of you dear Kate the Great @Bayek and hoping you had a good night's sleep and wake feeling well and pain free.

@Austina I know right? Isn't that the best. I would love to do that one day. Nothing cuter than baby goats. Yay for walking with Tom and Nas yesterday and lovely that you have booked a trip with Sue and Rob post pandemic. It has been very hot here as well for the past 10 days plus and the 90 degree temps continue. I appreciate your support and lovely wishes. Thanks for your warm friendship and big hugs to you.

@Bayek hugs and more hugs and hope you had a good night's sleep in your own bed last night. Continued healing vibes being sent your way and much love. XOXO.

@Slick1 how was your walk yesterday? We might take one today because I think it is going to rain. But first my next to last PT session this AM. I woke again at 2:30 AM and am up for the day. It's crazy but OK I will make the best of it.

@marcy I too love your ring. It is bluelicious. Thanks for all your encouragement. I applied the steroid ointment last night. I am wary of applying steroids because of my potential adverse reaction (I had a horrible reaction in 2014) so we shall see. David is doing his best and he is a smart guy so this is all I can do and I remain hopeful. For the barbells this might sound crazy but has Marty tried Amazon? I just got 4 kettlebells delivered from Amazon that seems backordered everywhere else. I got everything I wanted re kettlebells. And the fitness equipment store that we went to had all the barbells in stock for sale. I wonder if perhaps your area will soon follow. If there is anything I can do please let me know OK?

Glad your deck is like new and have fun with poker. I love poker and do OK tho I definitely do not have a poker face haha.

@Jimmianne Kine does love the camera and the camera loves him. Please hug and kiss him from me and from his first cousin kitties OK? Hugs to you too.

@Niffler75 woohoo and yay for small miracles. I hope that helps your sweet son stave away the car sickness and allows him to fully enjoy car trips. That is sweet. Hugs to you both.

@bling_dream19 happy FriYAY. Hope your week has gone well and tomorrow is the weekend woohoo @marcy I know today is one of your favorite weekdays too because tomorrow is the weekend. Or as HRH francesca used to meow...what is a weekend? :)

Hello to everyone else. Yesterday was busy. David in the AM and I drove us home from the city as Greg had a conference call he did in the car on the way home. Talk about multitasking haha. Thank goodness for the modern technology that allows for working from home and the car when need be lol (and even the bike when necessary haha). Then lots of errands (I drove and I love driving I really do but I do not enjoy traffic) and before we knew it the day was over. Today is my next to last PT session and we might take a walk later. I don't think today is a cycling day and it is still too hot out.

Hope everyone has a happy FriYAY. Leaving you with another Bubbalah pic if I may. Indoor pic but hoping I can take some outdoor pics of her soon. She is tired of being indoors (as am I) and needs some fresh air. Hugs to all of you and stay well.

bubbalahatnyu.png

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Happy FriYAY friends! Today is a lighter workday and tomorrow it's the weekend yippee!!! :lol: :love::appl:
@Austina so sorry about your tough night sleep. I take a little melatonin 1.5 mg sometimes (last night being one of them) and it really takes the edge off. Yum to banana bread! I've been on a BB bender the last few months lol. That is wonderful you have a holiday planned with your friends! There's nothing like a trip to look forward to, well jewelry too....and jewelry to bring on one's trip is a pretty great feeling too!
@canuk-gal you sound happy and you're just being friendly! I second that along with @Jimmianne
@Jimmianne your little Kine is sooo soo cute! Pics anytime are appreciated :love: I hope you get your beautiful ring. That is awful for the delivery dilemma.
@Niffler75 I hope you're doing well girl and I'm so happy you found meds for your sweet boy so he can enjoy his car trips. My first time flying was when I was about 7-8 flying to Florida with my 9-10 year old sister. Of coarse we were flying alone lol. Anyhoo, I wasn't feeling so great and was scared to move in my seat otherwise I thought I would throw up. So I was whispering to my sister...give me the barf bag, give me the barf bag and of coarse she wouldn't. So I sat still the whole plane ride keeping my vomit down. Then when we got in the car after driving a little while, then I barfed half in/half out of my grandfather's car! I don't think I'll ever forget it. So, long story short, I'm glad he is feeling better for car trips!
@missy Yay I'm soo glad your dresses arrived and they fit! Your weight machine looks impressive and I know you will enjoy it. I hope your skin is feeling some relief. And your nieces are adorable with those beautiful horses and cute goats! Soo glad to see them having fun and being kids! Hugs!
@MamaBee I really hope your son is healing and feeling better.
@marcy I LOVE your ring! I need to see some larger pictures:love: maybe you've posted elsewhere and I'll do a little searching. It looks really pretty on you.
@junebug17 hi friend! Thanks for your kind words always. You are very empathetic and your family and friends are lucky to have you! And I'm lucky to know you here!
@Calliecake Hi there! I haven't seen my parents since Father's day but I'm sure we will plan something soon. I hope you are doing well and your family is well too.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friyay and happy weekend! Next post will be BLING!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hey my friends, 2 things 1) my shift key is broken so there are alot of words i cant cap and i apologize sincerely 2) pain. i can read but cant type for 2 weeks minimum. so i will try to read and comment when i can.

missy me darlin yes my lousy haircut is on instagram.

love u guys xoxo

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hey my friends, 2 things 1) my shift key is broken so there are alot of words i cant cap and i apologize sincerely 2) pain. i can read but cant type for 2 weeks minimum. so i will try to read and comment when i can.

missy me darlin yes my lousy haircut is on instagram.

love u guys xoxo

@Bayek, thank you for checking in! Been thinking about you. I'm so glad everything went smoothly for you. Please take care, I hope you heal quickly and are feeling better very soon.

BBL!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
You look adorable @Bayek hope you're feeling ok and pain is gone. Your hubby will take great care of you!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Ok folks here's my new sexy pear pendant! Pear is from @mrs-b and setting custom made by DK 20200729_190055.jpg 20200729_190006.jpg 20200729_172717.jpg 20200729_172704.jpg
And my new very light pink tourmaline, I got the stone preloved and found the setting preloved which is a gorgeous David Klass setting and DK set and sized it and I love it for a rhr! 20200729_142504.jpg 20200729_142528.jpg
20200729_142532.jpg
It's a very light pink, a lot lighter than I wanted. I actually had the tourmaline and the setting sent straight to Klass so I never even saw them before set. It's very close to my lavendar spinel ring lol. So my hubby and I joke that I made the same ring and I pretty much did. It's all good, I will enjoy both and then my nieces will each get one someday. I have twins and so it's perfect one light pink for one of my sweethearts and 1 light purple for my other sweetheart! Here's a pic of my lavendar spinel.
I'll post in smtb and other spots. Thanks for the love and excitement!
737378 737344

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results