shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oliver just wants to send purrs and love to all you lovely lasses.
0402F766-1628-4A67-9CF2-8EBF30CDF38D.jpeg
He’s trying to kiss you through the screen. He just doesn’t understand the concept of social distancing.
E5D6BB3E-1647-400E-BDB4-4F04EA17D8FF.jpeg

I want to kiss that furry face!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@Daisys and Diamonds chocolate always helps and I am a fan. Awe, I hope Borris is doing better.

@junebug17 thank you; I hope my foot gets fine by itself. That’s great the guy in your brother’s building is okay. Heading to SC sounds like a great escape. Have a safe trip.

@Jimmianne darn your package didn’t show up.

@missy how is your ankle doing? How is Greg doing? I see this morning you were doing the same. Yes you can include me in being a klutz; I totally qualify. It was nice of you to join me in my foot misery. It is slightly worse right now. I need to get it elevated and ice it. The ice pack you have on there looks cold. This ice pack is a flat piece about 9 x 18 inches. It has little pockets of ice cubes. Like I said it’s not every bendy but it’s COLD. Cute picture your mom sent you. Gracie is growing up and how cute is Oliver up close.

@bling_dream19 your bouquet is lovely and looks great as a canvas print.

@sarahb hi - I hope you are doing well. Gorgeous spring flowers; I doubt there is a green leaf anywhere yet where I live.

@Niffler75 your new ring is gorgeous. Love the color and the setting. And a great close up of Hershey.

@Mamabean if your neighbors want your moss they are welcome to come get it. Ha Ha.

@Scandinavian darn you had to go to trial but glad you got your way.

@Tekate sorry you’ve had shoulder pain so long. I am glad Advil helps and I have heard surgery is often not as successful as one would hope. I wouldn’t be surprised if it is my rotator cuff. I’ve noticed it for a while if I sleep wrong (I always sleep on my back) or is I type too much at work. Lifting just pushed it over the edge. Darn that your view in Austin years ago was cut off. When we were looking for our current house Marty wanted a place in the country but since he traveled so much then I didn’t want to deal with rural living in Wyoming. I would have had great views and dark skies; but oh well. I hope Salley is doing well. Finally getting a price on your house is in sight; sweet. I hope it comes in “low” for what you are expecting. Happy Birthday Auti; sorry you can’t go to her birthday party in person.

Not much new with me today. My foot is a bit more sore today but I haven’t taken Advil once so that’s something.

I heated up some leftover pizza for myself for lunch.

I dug out my diamond ring and Kentucky Blue Sapphire ring and KB sapphire earrings today. I try to put in earrings every other day because I don’t want my ear holes to close up.

Speaking of being a klutz @missy I managed to knock my 24 oz cup of ice water over. It got all over the end table, the hardwood floor, the area rug and over course was right over the speaker wire and electrical outlets. I grabbed a punch of dishtowels and went to work. Now that I have quasi muscles I was able to move the end table and area mug myself. Ha! Marty would never be the wiser what havoc I wrecked in the living and and especially his speaker wires.

Take care.
Marcy

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello lovelly NIRDI ladies
i really suck at those muli post things - i just can't find space in my brain to make a nice reply
but i read everyone's posts and wish everyone well
Little Borris at breakfast - the cheapo store brand
Tibby ate right around the peas and carrots.
Its cold and dark after a sunny but cool day
Borris is asleep on a clear pile if Gary's clothes in the bedroom and Tibby is asleep on the chair in front of the telly - it must be too cold outside for him because he usually wants to go out a few times before we all go to bed

Easter wishes to all
Stay safe
And if you can i love those pictures of spring and the kitty pix ( and pups or hedgehogs)
Oh @Jimmianne was it you with the hedge hogs - my memory gets effected when im stresses
but we watched

@Scandinavian im happy you won your courtcase

May all the sore ankles, shoulders snd kidney stones take a hike for the lockdown and give you all some piece

Love you Ollie, my Jersey shore boy

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good morning @Daisys and Diamonds...Bailey woke me up last night when I was actually in a deep sleep. I love him but I’m mad because I needed that sleep...
Yesterday I decided to vacuum the rug in the dining room..He’s afraid of everything....a true chicken dog...I had to defend us on a walk one time when we ran into a barking dog on our walk. He hid behind me looking up as if to say, “Mom I hope you know what to do!”. I pulled out the vacuum cleaner and this is what he did. He would not come out from under that table...
2DB57AFC-9937-48F7-B0E3-5F338A72EE16.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies. Happy Good FriYAY!

@Tekate Great Kate how are you? Happy 1 year old birthday to Auti. How did 1 year get here so fast? She was just born! Ugh sorry the bath for Salley was challenging. Some animals don't cooperate during bath time. Not just cats I guess. I hope we never have to bathe the cats again. Yay for some soil movement and fingers crossed it is good news and that the price he gives you is doable and fair.

Are you doing a zoom session for Easter?

@sarahb glad all is well in your household and may that continue to be the case. Love your garden. So beautiful. Thank you for sharing your photos. Brightened my morning just seeing them now. Good luck with Jack and the haircut.You remain in my thoughts and I am sending big hugs your way. (((HUGS))).

@marcy we are doing pretty well thanks for asking. How are you and how is your foot? LOL yes the water all over wires is just up my alley. Glad it was just water. Hope you are feeling well and that work is calm today. What are your Easter plans? Any Zoom calls scheduled for that day?

@bling_dream19 hugs and hope your week went well and that today is a good day. It's FriYAY!

@Mamabean I am swooning over your wood floors. LOVE them. Hugs to you and Bailey. When is your DH visiting? Plans for Easter? XOXO
And Oliver says please go ahead. He wants to be kissed by you. HUGS.

@Niffler75 your new ring is beautiful. Sunny and bright and just happy. May that be the trend for all. Hugs to all of you.

@Daisys and Diamonds how is Borris doing today? Any more upset tummy? Hope not. Hugs!

@Slick1 another week almost gone. Hugs to you and your family. Hope all is well.

@Scandinavian hope all is well and calm and that life is remaining even and steady. Hugs.

@AV_ hope all is calm and well by you.

@Austina we got our delivery last night woohoo. Lots of fresh salad and produce. We are set for a while. Might go to my parents and give them some of our stuff because we got a lot. Also shared our baked goods with 2 of our neighbors. Made us feel good. Hope all is well and you are enjoying fresh air in your backyard. Hugs.

@junebug17 hope you are all continuing to do well and that your decision turned out to be an easy one as to go or stay. Hugs and happy holidays to you and your lovely family. XO.

@Jimmianne happy holidays to you and your family. Hope life is continuing to treat you well. XOXO.

@Sunstorm hugs to you. Thinking of you and sending many good wishes your way. Lots of heartache I know. You are a very strong woman. (((Hugs))).

My ankle is feeling better and so far Greg's stones remain quiet. Fingers and toes crossed it remains that way. We got a nice delivery last night from Amazon Fresh woohoo. So we are set for produce for a while. We shared some of our baked goods with 2 neighbors and they enjoyed it. Still have left for Greg no worries. Depending on how we are feeling today we might take a short protected walk. We will see. Weather not so great but we haven't been outside in days so...just glad we don't have to go to the supermarket for now. Oh and I got ice cream delivered too. Who knew Amazon delivers ice cream!

Have a Good Friday lovely ladies and sending you all hugs.

Leaving you with Gracie big paws. :lol:

Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 7.45.06 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 7.44.53 AM.png

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies, and happy Good Friday

Lovely to see the woofers in those beautiful surroundings @Scandinavian and what a relief to hear you got your legal problem sorted out.

:dance: So glad you got your delivery @missy. We were refunded for all the spoiled fresh goods from our delivery and have new produce coming on Monday, so we’re all good. Really happy to hear that your ankle is feeling better and that Greg is doing well, long may it continue! Just look at those lovely pink pads on Gracie’s tootsies :lol: She’s such a little beauty, and it’s great that things are working out so well with her. Hope your Mum and Dad are doing well, and that your sister and BIL are keeping safe.

Silly Bailey @Mamabean, our first dog used to sit under our glass table when we were eating and stare up at us. He was bombproof, I could hoover right up to him and he never batted an eyelid, we even thought he was deaf at one point, because he lay next to the washer and dryer, and didn’t seem to hear it. Our second was more like Bailey and nervous of anything.

It seems strange to hear you saying it’s cold there @Daisys and Diamonds, even though I know it’s autumn there, I tend to forget we’re all over the world. Glad to hear puss is eating. Did you ever get the TV series the Vicar of Dibley with Dawn French, your inventive recipes remind of Mrs Cropley ;-)?

Sorry your foot is still sore @marcy, I hope it starts feeling better soon. Oops to knocking over your water, but look on the bright side, you didn’t spill any booze :lol:

Yay to finally getting somewhere with the house plans @Tekate, it’ll be great to get going and see some progress. Wow, where’s the year gone, I can’t believe Auti is already 1, the good thing is she won’t remember her ‘virtual’ party, she’ll be too interested in the boxes and wrapping paper her gifts came in :D

What a relief that the guy in your brother’s building is doing so well. I think it’s a good idea to self isolate in SC if you go @junebug17, I think the change of scenery and being near the beach will be calming.

Spring has definitely sprung @Niffler75, lots of things coming to life in the garden, in fact I think because we’ve had such a mild winter, the plants seem to be more advanced this year. Your new ring is lovely, really sunny colour. Aww what a pretty puss Hershey is.

We’ve had the same restrictions in place for a few weeks now @sarahb and they did say yesterday on the daily government briefing that they’re seeing some positive signs the lockdown is working. Despite the growing mortality rate, the progression is slower than predicted so some almost good news. I used to clip my Old English sheepdog, but had to do it in stages, so sometimes he looked like a lion because Id’ start at the rear end and work forward :lol:

What a lovely reminder of your special day @bling_dream19, great idea to have the photo blown up and put on canvas.

We’ve been busy out in the garden, tidying up and weeding, but had to stop because our garden waste bins are chock a block!

Please keep your fingers crossed, we had an email from Sandals last night asking for our bank details so they can process our refund, let’s hope it all goes through, they said 5 days, but it’s a long holiday weekend here.

Another glorious day here, our neighbours kids are outside playing, so we’re inside for a while, they’re very good and not being too noisy, and they need to let off steam .

We were outside last night at 8pm clapping for all the front line staff out there everyday, there were more neighbours out than previous weeks, and we had a chat with our neighbour - at a safe distance of course!, and gave them 2 lamb shanks that came with our meat order. I don’t like lamb and I’m not cooking it for Colin and having to cook something different for myself :lol: Sian was thrilled as she’s Welsh and said that she and her daughter love lamb, but Steve and the boys don’t so she’ll be cooking it on Sunday and beef for the others.

Had a long chat with my friend Sue yesterday (the one we were supposed to be going on holiday with), so all in all it turned in to a pretty busy day.

Sending big love and hugs to all the lovely NIRDIs :wavey:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I must have mangled my forum settings so badly that I am not getting allerts for NIRDI much (on the to do list)

@missy I was affraid to say 'Happy Passover', just like I cannot bring myself to tell anyone 'Feliz Semana Santa' here - it is all so odd.

@AV_ are they doing those 3 days of processions this year? What is Valrhona?

Valrhona is a rather nice chocolate maker, I am always looking for their cocoa paste & chocolates of designated origin; I have never looked them up online until now, since I cannot lawfully go to town to buy such things & only one local shop has any good dark chocolate. Of course, Valhrona's stuff is better - by miles... so I got the nerve to ask how they might fulfill a private order (they do so in France & elsewhere, but not in Spain) & I was told that any request worth more than EUR 300 is 'wholesale' regardless; which, frankly, is not more than I spend locally over a ouple of months & I am only buying simple tablets (dark >70% solid chocolate flows through this house, yet, IDK for confections.)
-
There are no processions for the Spanish Easter - mass might get broadcast from empty churches, but then, it did not seem to be a major ingredient of the celebrations during my years here, even the most religious part of the street celebrations is always provided via private societies [not quite the church, with caveats] that have not proposed to do anything else public - what could it even be. Just as well that it is raining & will keep raining all week - nothing torrential, but enough to make me regret the celebrations less. For once, I am not sorry to be not local at this time - the locals have it worse ,(

Will have to read backwards for how - both - you and @missy got to need those fabulous ice bags! Uh...

@Scandinavian Beautiful trouble makers!

@Tekate , @junebug17 I will need a vacation after this so called quiet times - my usual life could count as one.

catching up

Last edited:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Happy FriYAY and Good Friday to all! I hope everyone is hanging in there. We are headed to Costco soon to do some returns. one of which... 20200404_181051.jpg
This might produce a giggle! My hubby came home with these instead of period pads lol! He thought he was buying the right thing because its pink. It makes me giggle he tried! I'm sure I'll need them someday but not quite yet.
Glad everyone has food and is on the mend with their ankles @missy and @marcy
Love and hugs to all!

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and his mask finally came in! Yay!!!

Yay! We just got back from a walk and the drugstore is selling KN95 masks. They aren't approved for hospital workers so we got one and will see what we think.

Hope your Costco trip goes well. Hugs.

@AV_ yes it is odd to wish people happy holidays but I still am wishing that to everyone. IDK any normalcy feels hopeful in a way. And oooh did someone say chocolate? Yummmm.

@Austina glad you had a nice chat with Sue and yay for your impending refund fingers crossed and glad you got a refund for the spoiled produce. Nice. Hope you are having a lovely day. It's weird here. We got a snow squall and now the sun is shining but it is freezing here. Felt good to take a walk. Refreshing.

@Scandinavian waiting for the court story...please don't forget us. LOL
Your pups are so precious. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today's flower photo...

pinktulips.jpeg.png

Pinkalicious.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! We just got back from a walk and the drugstore is selling KN95 masks. They aren't approved for hospital workers so we got one and will see what we think.

Hope your Costco trip goes well. Hugs.

@AV_ yes it is odd to wish people happy holidays but I still am wishing that to everyone. IDK any normalcy feels hopeful in a way. And oooh did someone say chocolate? Yummmm.

@Austina glad you had a nice chat with Sue and yay for your impending refund fingers crossed and glad you got a refund for the spoiled produce. Nice. Hope you are having a lovely day. It's weird here. We got a snow squall and now the sun is shining but it is freezing here. Felt good to take a walk. Refreshing.

@Scandinavian waiting for the court story...please don't forget us. LOL
Your pups are so precious. :love:

Tomorrow morning! Promise! But it’s nothing new, just the border lines for our summer house.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pink tulips are blooming all over here. ❤️

When we were house hunting, driving up here every Saturday i remember the lovelly double tulips in the traffic islands in the main street, they sure will be a site for sore eyes this year

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope no one minds me threadjacking @Tekate - did you have Cortisone injections in your shoulder? I was diagnosed with a Frozen shoulder, or adhesive capsulitis a few months ago, it is getting progressively worse and the other day I twisted the wrong way the pain was so bad, I stood up to go and get painkillers and I blacked out fell face first onto concrete and almost broke my nose and jaw. Woke up with my husband calling an ambulance..... I had/have bruises and cuts to my face, my chest, it wasn't pretty.....

The doctor said the choice is live with it + physical therapy and painkillers or a series of Cortisone injections. But I've read the Cortisone injections don't always work.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@Daisys and Diamonds glad that Borris and Tibby are snuggled up inside. You have a nice Easter too.

@Mamabean I did smile that Bailey is a chicken; you are his protector rather than the other way around.

@missy how is your ankle doing after your walk? Glad Greg is holding his own against those mean old kidney stone. My foot is achy not really painful. I did lift again today. We don’t really have any Easter plans. We’ll probably call Marty’s parents but nothing special. How about you and Greg? Nice you got some fresh food and I am sure your neighbors enjoyed some baked goods. Even better you can get ice cream delivered. Gracie will probably grow in to those paws. Nice you found some masks at the store. Gorgeous tulips - that color looks good in sapphire too.

@Scandinavian gorgeous view there and yes your little trouble maker is plotting her next escape.

@Austina that’s great you were refunded the money of your spoiled food and you have another delivery coming Monday. Yes, it is definitely better to spill water than booze; that would be alcohol abuse. I am surprised Marty doesn’t make me use a lid I’ve spilled my big ice water glass so many times. How nice to get some work done in the garden. I hope your refund some Sandals comes through okay. Our tax refund is setting in our account already as pending. That was quick. I bet your neighbor will enjoy the lamb; Marty likes it but I don’t.

@AV_ that is cool about that chocolate. I’ll look for it when I get sprung from this house and can go shopping to my favorite kitchen store in Colorado. Marty likes 80 to 85% cocoa chocolate. I am a milk chocolate. Thank you for the interesting information about the procession.

@bling_dream19 that was nice of your DH to go shopping for you; he tried. Yay his mask finally came.

@arkieb1 ouch! I hope you get some relief.

Not much going on with me. Worked today, lifted afterwards. We had popcorn for supper.

Talk about getting old - I bought us chocolate Easter bunnies weeks ago do you think I could remember where I hid them? Heck no. I looked in all my usual hiding places, then unusual hiding places. The last place I had to check was the freezer downstairs. When Marty got home from the gym he went and looked and that’s where they were. I hate when I “hide” things then can’t find them later.

We had popcorn for supper. Way better than my normal dinners.

Take care.
Marcy

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@arkieb1 hola! Girl I have had 4 cortisone shots in my right shoulder, I can say unequivocally that within 3 weeks I had less pain, the biggest problem was within 2 months all was horrible pain again. Arkie girl, I so feel for what happened to you, I wake up in excruciating pain, so much pain I get up and watch TV, move around, drink tea, it's a TOTAL drag. I'm sorry that you are having to experience the pain of frozen shoulder (my brother n law has the same thing, lucky him my SIL is a physician and she shoots him up).. I agree Arkie, it is a choice between excruciating pain and PT which doesn't work for a long time I do send you a KATE hug, love and belief that as friends in this universe we support and care for each other.. I am sorry.. I have to be honest Arkie, vicodin helps me sleep. xoxoxox

I hope no one minds me threadjacking @Tekate - did you have Cortisone injections in your shoulder? I was diagnosed with a Frozen shoulder, or adhesive capsulitis a few months ago, it is getting progressively worse and the other day I twisted the wrong way the pain was so bad, I stood up to go and get painkillers and I blacked out fell face first onto concrete and almost broke my nose and jaw. Woke up with my husband calling an ambulance..... I had/have bruises and cuts to my face, my chest, it wasn't pretty.....

The doctor said the choice is live with it + physical therapy and painkillers or a series of Cortisone injections. But I've read the Cortisone injections don't always work.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Oh my goodness
What dreadful business
Shoulder pain is one of those things you don't realize how painful it is till you experience it
it seems an area of the body that takes for ever to heal
i hope you find some releaf soon.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@arkieb1 hola! Girl I have had 4 cortisone shots in my right shoulder, I can say unequivocally that within 3 weeks I had less pain, the biggest problem was within 2 months all was horrible pain again. Arkie girl, I so feel for what happened to you, I wake up in excruciating pain, so much pain I get up and watch TV, move around, drink tea, it's a TOTAL drag. I'm sorry that you are having to experience the pain of frozen shoulder (my brother n law has the same thing, lucky him my SIL is a physician and she shoots him up).. I agree Arkie, it is a choice between excruciating pain and PT which doesn't work for a long time I do send you a KATE hug, love and belief that as friends in this universe we support and care for each other.. I am sorry.. I have to be honest Arkie, vicodin helps me sleep. xoxoxox

The doctor is marketing the serious of Cortisone shots as the be all and end all so I wanted to ask someone that had them..... Exactly as I suspected, they work but they don't last very long. This is a very bad selfie of my jaw the other day after I fell, up higher, my nose had a gash and I had black under both eyes as well, sorry it's washed out the bruises were darker than my phone would take and that was after 4 hours of icing it.....

My best friend was; maybe I have a low tolerance for pain, my reply was: I've burned myself, sliced the end off a finger, broken a little toe and gone through childbirth and never passed out and fallen onto my face before, the shoulder is a whole new level of pain....

IMG_0677.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
The doctor is marketing the serious of Cortisone shots as the be all and end all so I wanted to ask someone that had them..... Exactly as I suspected, they work but they don't last very long. This is a very bad selfie of my jaw the other day after I fell, up higher, my nose had a gash and I had black under both eyes as well, sorry it's washed out the bruises were darker than my phone would take and that was after 4 hours of icing it.....

My best friend was; maybe I have a low tolerance for pain, my reply was: I've burned myself, sliced the end off a finger, broken a little toe and gone through childbirth and never passed out and fallen onto my face before, the shoulder is a whole new level of pain....

IMG_0677.jpg

Ouch :(2
may i just say though its worse to get injured and have nothing to show for it

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@marcy We have great fun with egg hunts here and have chocs for the grown ups of course.
I find loads of novel hiding places. Last christmas we moved some furniture to put up the christmas tree and we found a random easter egg sitting there! So we ate easter chocolate putting up the christmas tree! Happy days. :mrgreen2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies! Happy Caturday Saturday!

@Tekate ouch sorry you had to deal with frozen shoulder. Life is not easy. I am glad Vicodin helps you sleep. Whatever works. Hugs to you Great Kate the wise and wonderful. You know I love you and I am sending so many hugs your way. Happy Easter weekend and yes I hope a happy holiday is enjoyed by everyone despite all that is going on...we are still here and we still have our loved ones and that is everything. (((Hugs))).

@bling_dream19 hugs to you too sweet friend. Hope the week was a good one and so happy you received your masks for the family. I haven't opened up the store bought mask yet. Greg was working on another one for me but is having trouble figuring out how to get it to fit under my chin. Sweet darling is really doing what he can to keep me protected. LOL to your dh buying those kind of pads. Gotta love our men. We lucked out with our DHs. All the NIRDIs have great partners. Hugs.

@junebug17 good morning and happy Saturday. I hope all is well and wherever you are waking up it is a lovely morning and that your family is well and safe. I hope you enjoy a good Easter. Our nickname for Oliver is Oliver Bunny because when we were cycling last year we always passed this bunny statue that looked just like Oliver. It's the funniest thing. I wish we had taken a photo but we were always cycling past it never stopping but Greg started calling Oliver- Oliver Bunny last summer because of that. And the name has stuck. But as usual I digress. Just wanted to say you are in my thoughts and I am sending hugs your way.

@marcy thank you dear Marcy. Ankle feels OK. How is your foot today? I love your light with the stars so pretty and your mom's garden was just lovely. Flowers are nature's gems don't you think? Popcorn for dinner sounds good and lol about misplacing the chocolate Easter bunnies and yay for finding them. Does chocolate freeze OK? I never even thought about that option...LMK because I have some chocolate I might freeze to prevent me from eating all of it at once haha. We don't have plans this Easter but to call Greg's mom who actually needs a surgery next week due to a blockage. It has been scheduled because it is critical so hoping that goes smoothly. Hugs to you and have a good Easter weekend.

@Daisys and Diamonds how is everything going? Are you able to get what you need food wise now? How is Gary? How is Borris holding up? Is her tummy settled now? I love flowers so much and this time of year is a good time for beautiful blooms. Luckily in Brooklyn we have pretty flowers too though at the beach there are more flowers. I will take what we can get and I am enjoying seeing the flowers spring up here. Hugs to you and I hope you have a good Easter weekend.

@AV_ happy weekend. Hope your week went well and that the weekend is off to a good start. Happy holidays and sending you continued good thoughts and hugs.

@Slick1 how are you doing? How's the family? What are your Easter plans? Hugs and continued well wishes being sent to all of you. XOXO.

@Scandinavian I am looking forward to the story even if it isn't that exciting lol. My standards are lower than usual haha. JK. I am glad you were victorious and hope F is feeling all better now and that her paw is healed completely. Hugs to you and all the family.

@sarahb hope you are planning a good Easter Sunday. (((Hugs))).

@Keeliamira happy holidays and you remain in my thoughts. I hope you are feeling well.

@Niffler75 how are you all doing? What are your plans for the holiday? Are you enjoying your new bling? Hugs.

@Austina we clap every night here at 7PM. Very heartwarming but I do wish we could do more. I feel so helpless watching our front line people being vulnerable and exposed and pray every day for them. Are you planning an Easter call with Adam and Kim? Hugs to you all and hope you are having a good weekend.

@Mamabean is your DH there now? I hope he is with you guys and that you are just savoring some time together. Happy Easter weekend. (((Hugs)))

@arkieb1 oh no I am sorry, how painful :(
Feel better!
How is your mom doing? I have been thinking of her and praying for her recovery.
And please know you are welcome here any time. Sending you good thoughts and healing dust.

Yesterday my rheumatologist's office manager called to cancel my April 20th appointment and this is the rheumatologist who doesn't do technology lol. So he is going to call me sometime around that date to discuss my concerns I guess. Not sure what he can do without a blood test. Also the other rheumatologist (the one David recommended) with whom I had scheduled an initial appointment for another point of view scheduled with me a telemedicine visit next Monday at 1PM so it will be my first telemedicine call and I am not sure what he can do as it is an initial. He hasn't examined me in person so not sure he will be able to prescribe OP meds. And I still don't know what OP meds I want to take. I wish I could do Prolia but I don't think it is a good choice for me given my other health conditions. But anyway even if nothing is determined at that call it is a start. I guess.

We had a short but nice walk yesterday and more people are wearing masks and avoiding others though still too crowded here. But it was the first time we were out for a few days and it felt good to just get out even for a short bit. It started snowing lol while we were out and then the sun cam out. Crazy mother nature is all turned around too from Covid 19 I think.

The tulips are out and just beautiful as are lots of other flowers. Spring is here and not letting Covid 19 stop her and I am sure summer will come too despite the pandemic. Have you noticed how light it is in the evening and now the morning is lighter too...life goes on...One day at a time. Stay well be safe and hugs to all of you.

I wore my hummingbird ring yesterday.

gracieandrings.png

oliverandrings.jpeg.png

and awwww Gracie is too sweet.

graciewithdaddy.png

Happy Caturday Saturday lovely ladies.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is too cute. That tongue. :love:

Screen Shot 2020-04-11 at 7.16.49 AM.png

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy Fingers crossed for your two new school rheumatology appointments! I tend to trust remote diagnostic after getting a few minor odds & ends over the years, but very different matters; if anything, doctors pay more attention to history & context without a body to distract [there was nothing to see in my case, just details to consider - reactions to medication & medical history.]

The weather forcasts change far more than the weather here - mountain weather!

off to beetroot soup lunch

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
off to beetroot soup lunch

That sounds very yummy and I don't even know what that is. But I love beets. Enjoy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results