shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good morning girls! Shatzie is coming at 12.30. I made him breaded chicken to take home..In a few minutes I’m going to start making penne with Bolognese sauce for him. He’ll have some for lunch and bring the rest home for dinners during the week. He’s not a veggie guy so I’m concerned..He doesn’t cook at all. He’s been boiling bags of rice and kraft macaroni and cheese and adding that to the dinners I send him home with. He asks for pasta and breaded chicken. BBL

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy The soup is one hilareous recipe: red beets (roots & the first inch of leaves if/when fresh & tender) peeled (I leave the youngest not peeled, up to egg size) chopped as you like it (mine look like thich tagliatelle, the full length of the root), bay leaves (two / portion, & the feesh ones bite!), black pepper (crushed), water & salt; this is the basis [with nice & enough beet, it stands alone for me] to which most add onion (quarted), beans (I had black beans in it today), root vegetables, potatoes, oats, rice, soba - you name it. I have never used meet, but it is done; never heard of fish in this, but I am curious (grilled calamari next time).

over & out

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls! Shatzie is coming at 12.30. I made him breaded chicken to take home..In a few minutes I’m going to start making penne with Bolognese sauce for him. He’ll have some for lunch and bring the rest home for dinners during the week. He’s not a veggie guy so I’m concerned..He doesn’t cook at all. He’s been boiling bags of rice and kraft macaroni and cheese and adding that to the dinners I send him home with. He asks for pasta and breaded chicken. BBL

@Mamabean, have a good visit. Except for the pasta, your dh's eating habits sound a lot like mine lol! Try not to worry too much about the veggies, as long as he's eating something it's all good. That's how I've been looking at it anyway. You're doing a good job of preparing meals for him.

I'll bbl to catch up, glad everyone is doing ok.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Happy Caturday friends!
@missy love the ring shots and beautiful flowers! I'm on my phone and can't see the pattern, what is it? My dad always eats keeps Hershey bars in the freezer or fridge and then puts a glass of milk in the freezer to get a little iciness. Your hubby is so sweet that he's making you a new mask. Love the ring shots, very romantic. And teehee to our husbands trying their best! The returns went well at Costco. oh and breaking news....the jewelry counter was BARE!!! I had a feeling that might have been the case but wow. I always browse and look. I certainly understand why though.
@marcy LOL to you forgetting where you hid something I love it!!! I do that too. I used to hide jewelry before I got a secure place. I have hidden gifts etc and it's great to find them later lol! I love your bedroom lighting, very romantic.
@Mamabean yay to another visit with your hubby and to delicious food! That's really sweet and romantic of both of you. Oh and what does he think of Ashlee?????!!!
@Tekate and @arkieb1 wow I'm so sorry I didn't know yall were in so much pain. Heart hurts. Just think of bling while you're icing!
@AV_ the beetroot recipe sounds delicious and I love chocolate too! We bought 2 more bags of the most delicious chocolate covered almonds at Costco yesterday.
Hi @Jimmianne any new bling packages?
Hi @@junebug17 happy weekend! Any fun plans?
@Austina I'm thrilled you are getting your refund. I've always wanted to go on a Sandals vacation. I've never done the all inclusive thing. I'm sure they will do some incentive hopefully so that you can go later. And great your produce got exchanged and refunded.
We are face timing with hubby's family tonight and zooming with mine tomorrow. Easter menu of ham, potato casserole, frozen green beans, salad, chocolate cake. Yum and can't wait!
Love and hugs to all and a great Caturday!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Easter lovely ladies.

happyeaster.gif

easter-kitty.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
An Easter Poem. By Kathryne M. Young: ‘’Twas the night before Easter’

"
’Twas the night before Easter, when all through the ‘hood

My neighbors were sated with panic-bought food.

Dry lentils were stored in the cupboards with care,

Purchased in haste, with some choice frozen fare.

Our puppies were nestled snug in their dog bed;

Oh God, no more walks, they both thought with dread.

In her impromptu office at our kitchen table,

My spouse tracked infections fast as she was able.

In a sweatshirt and shorts and an old baseball cap,

I was just settling down for a nice evening nap.

When outside my window, I spied something funny —

A man on whose shoulders was perched a large bunny.

The man was so poised, so smart and non-grouchy,

I knew in a flash it was Anthony Fauci!

Out to the street in a flurry I flew —

From a colorful basket, that big rabbit threw,

Easter treats for all us poor shut-ins to claim —

Fauci whistled and shouted, called objects by name!

“Ground beef! And eggs! And for you, a tortilla!

I’ve got grains and seeds: barley, spelt, rye, and chia!

Here’s three pounds of rice and a bag of wheat flour!

I say, my good woman — when did you last shower?

Here’s an N95 and some nice bleach-based spray.

Sir, please stand back — at least six feet away.

Tylenol, milk, and Purell by the box!

Ground beef and chicken and wipes by Clorox!”

As he gave out his goodies, Dr. Fauci looked pleased.

That is, he did ... until somebody sneezed.

Then his eyes — how they narrowed! His smile was gone!

And he stopped throwing goodies — stood still on the lawn.

“I get a whiff,” he said, “of resistance.

I thought that I told you, you must social distance!”

And then I was filled with a deep sense of dread,

While visions of Zoom meetings danced in my head.

Then doctor and bunny continued apace,

And I felt myself tempted to touch my own face.

They walked away juggling TP, masks, and butter,

And as their forms faded, I could hear Fauci mutter,

“To the top of the porch! To the top of the lands!

And will everyone please, for God’s sake, wash their hands?

I hope this ends soon, for they all look a fright.

Happy Easter to all, and to all a good night.”

And one more poem. Written centuries ago eerily reflecting what we are dealing with now.

timelesspoem.png

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Easter everyone!
Was woken at 7am as the Easter Bunny had paid us a visit. Ended up crawling around on my hands and knees searching for chocolate eggs! All before I had topped up my caffeine levels! o_O:lol:
Family happy, lamb prepared with garlic and fresh herbs to slow roast.
Hope everyone is having a good day! x

20200412_122546.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday Auti!!!!

Dear sweet Autumn
Today you are one
You're the sweetest little girl
Under the sun

Happy birthday dear Auti
Next year it will be
A more crowded party
Filled with love and glee

Your NIRDI aunts love you
To the moon and back
Happy birthday sweet girlie
From all of us and the cats

27791467-animal-card-collection-baby-tiger-happy-birthday-one-year-old.jpg

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy ooh love the rings, love the furkids! Happy Sunday! it's Easter and Passover, happy both to you and Greg and family Missy..AWWWW thank you so much for wishing our Auti a happy 1st bday! we can't be with her but I did see her yesterday, Mike came over to pick up some BEER that John didn't want :)

here she is yesterday.. she is getting so tall Missy!

autiyesterdayb4bday.jpg

She is all Cara! no Mike I can see at all. Cara is very attractive and so I think Autumn is beautiful! Thank you thank you! love you!!!!

@marcy I think John and I are crazy building this house, it's too big and it's going to be very expensive.. dunno what the hell we were thinking but it's in motion and we are going with it. Views are wonderful, but we never seen to be able to quite afford a view, this lot we have really has no views except in the side yard but it's 2 acres and we wanted land :) tradeoffs in life I guess.

I'm going to post this much as I have to read more.

happy easter - Passover - life happy Sunday/Monday!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Easter BlingDream! I have never been to a Sandals but my son went to Jamaica and stayed at Sandals and they said it was heaven... so I'm stoked to try one at some point :) you will enjoy an all inclusive!

Happy Caturday friends!
@missy love the ring shots and beautiful flowers! I'm on my phone and can't see the pattern, what is it? My dad always eats keeps Hershey bars in the freezer or fridge and then puts a glass of milk in the freezer to get a little iciness. Your hubby is so sweet that he's making you a new mask. Love the ring shots, very romantic. And teehee to our husbands trying their best! The returns went well at Costco. oh and breaking news....the jewelry counter was BARE!!! I had a feeling that might have been the case but wow. I always browse and look. I certainly understand why though.
@marcy LOL to you forgetting where you hid something I love it!!! I do that too. I used to hide jewelry before I got a secure place. I have hidden gifts etc and it's great to find them later lol! I love your bedroom lighting, very romantic.
@Mamabean yay to another visit with your hubby and to delicious food! That's really sweet and romantic of both of you. Oh and what does he think of Ashlee?????!!!
@Tekate and @arkieb1 wow I'm so sorry I didn't know yall were in so much pain. Heart hurts. Just think of bling while you're icing!
@AV_ the beetroot recipe sounds delicious and I love chocolate too! We bought 2 more bags of the most delicious chocolate covered almonds at Costco yesterday.
Hi @Jimmianne any new bling packages?
Hi @@junebug17 happy weekend! Any fun plans?
@Austina I'm thrilled you are getting your refund. I've always wanted to go on a Sandals vacation. I've never done the all inclusive thing. I'm sure they will do some incentive hopefully so that you can go later. And great your produce got exchanged and refunded.
We are face timing with hubby's family tonight and zooming with mine tomorrow. Easter menu of ham, potato casserole, frozen green beans, salad, chocolate cake. Yum and can't wait!
Love and hugs to all and a great Caturday!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey send those pads my way ;-) at 67 the old bladder is starting to say: RUN girl run!" xoxoxo

["bling_dream19, post: 4714839, member: 108441"]
Happy FriYAY and Good Friday to all! I hope everyone is hanging in there. We are headed to Costco soon to do some returns. one of which... 20200404_181051.jpg
This might produce a giggle! My hubby came home with these instead of period pads lol! He thought he was buying the right thing because its pink. It makes me giggle he tried! I'm sure I'll need them someday but not quite yet.
Glad everyone has food and is on the mend with their ankles @missy and @marcy
Love and hugs to all!
[/QUOTE]

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arkie, I use the shots when I have something big, like going on a vacation. I think you should try one because they do work imho but not long lasting, I am so sorry about your jaw, that looks painful, my brother in law had a frozen shoulder years ago, he played tons of tennis, it finally resolved but if memory serves me, he hurt and it took a long time to get over.. This kind of pain imho again is all encompassing and interrupts life. Keep me posted on how you are doing, I believe you and I are connected on Instagram :) I think, I've not been going to Insta much because I shut off the alerts because I was getting so many alerts but I'm I will check every day if you want. :) peace love and pain free life.

The doctor is marketing the serious of Cortisone shots as the be all and end all so I wanted to ask someone that had them..... Exactly as I suspected, they work but they don't last very long. This is a very bad selfie of my jaw the other day after I fell, up higher, my nose had a gash and I had black under both eyes as well, sorry it's washed out the bruises were darker than my phone would take and that was after 4 hours of icing it.....

My best friend was; maybe I have a low tolerance for pain, my reply was: I've burned myself, sliced the end off a finger, broken a little toe and gone through childbirth and never passed out and fallen onto my face before, the shoulder is a whole new level of pain....

IMG_0677.jpg

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Happy Easter BlingDream! I have never been to a Sandals but my son went to Jamaica and stayed at Sandals and they said it was heaven... so I'm stoked to try one at some point :) you will enjoy an all inclusive!

I've heard great things about Jamaica and it's on my list of places to go. Glad to hear your son loved the Sandals Jamaica.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@junebug17 happy Easter hope you and the kids and family have a wonderful day. sending easter dust to you xoxoxo

@Scandinavian hi girl!

@sarahb happy Easter Sarah!

@Daisys and Diamonds Happy day to you girlie! xo

@canuk-gal Hi Sharon happy Easter!

@marcy how's your shoulder, foot and life treating you! happy easter to you and Marty! xoxox

@Austina Hello lovely lady! happy easter! you've probably finished your lunch and are enjoying the day! sending love to you and Colin! xoxoxo

toda at 12:00 to 12:30 CST we have a bday party for Autie! the big family will be attending (means Mike's inlaws) Chris is coming yay!

Today is Danny's bday too, texted him early for a happy bday..

going to be warm today 81F 27C.. ugh.

We met with the builder and things are moving, now we wait for a price from him and then we start cutting! the mask thing fogs my glasses up ha! I spent the whole time trying to see.

Soon I'll start a thread for ideas and thoughts on my choices etc. right now I'm going with middle of the road, light gray kitchen cabinets. a thermador or wolf oven, an elkay sink, I had one in Maine and it was tops, it's a bit more expensive but very sturdy. A griege wall color, who knows this is so early, engineered hardwood because in Texas regular hardwood doesn't work, why? don't remember.. tile in all bathrooms, with tile that looks like wood I think, except for the master bath the bathrooms will have simple tile (means cheap white subway :) or blue I'm thinking maybe blue) oh lights and faucets, the kitchen pulls are going to be gold, I'm planning on having a mother of pearl backsplash around the stove, the rest of the kitchen don't know, (MOP is tres expensive) the architect said Anderson windows but the builder said "minimum of 35K USD" ha we gotta find something cheaper an the builder said there are good, cheaper choices so I'm down with that! fans, light fixtures, ad barfum, I am employing his decorator wife so she may change it all, I do know that I cannot think wholly in a room, decorators can do that stuff.. as soon as I get a picture of what the house should look like outside I'll post it here, we shall see where this all goes!

Happy easter and passover again and sending Kate dust and hugs. love all you guys.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Easter lovelies!

We spent all yesterday in the garden, first cleaning out the shed, and then cleaning up our patio table and chairs, then we sat in the shade till it was dinner time. By then I was too tired to post, how can do nothing make you so tired?

@arkieb1 my friend has a torn rotator cuff, or as her Dr told her, “last time it was a little tear, now it’s a bloody great big hole”! She’s had the cortisone injections in her shoulder, and it does help, but obviously doesn’t last that long, and the time between the effectiveness of the shot is getting less and less. At some point, she’s going to need surgery, but who knows when that’ll happen now.

Wow, your weather is crazy @missy, snow :shock: It’s been practically summer here the last few days, not good because it just encourages the idiots to flout the lockdown rules. I hope the call goes well tomorrow, you never know, the rheumatologist may have ideas even though he can’t examine you. Love the photos of the pusskats, they’re all looking in such good condition, so sleek and shiny.

Hope you enjoyed your husband’s visit @Mamabean, I agree with @junebug17, as long as he’s eating, that’s the main thing. You can make sure he’s eating his veggies when you’re back together.

Lovely the bunny bear, or is that a bear bunny @marcy? Isn’t that the most annoying thing when you put something in a safe place and it’s so safe you can’t remember where it is?

I hope Auti enjoyed her first birthday @Tekate, next year you’ll all be together, possibly in your lovely new home. Can’t wait to see/hear about the finishes your choosing. I always think if you keep things simple, they never date. I notice the Property Brothers are very in to gold accents in kitchens lately.

I hate to :lol: at your husband getting you incontinent pads @Daisys and Diamonds, that must’ve been fun taking them back. Fortunately Costco rarely ask probing questions on returns.

Glad your lamb turned out well @Niffler75 and that you had a fun Easter egg hunt.

Sorry, I’ve got to dash, Shirley’s just popped up on Skype, will catch up tomorrow :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
........and my work here is done. Slow roast garlic and herb lamb with crispy roast potatoes, veggies and Yorkshire pudding anyone?

20200412_153513.jpg

Chocolate cake for pudding if anyone has room? :lickout:

YUMMY!!! Enjoy!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I wish I could bottle this very Spring day - since morning there were a few rounds of lightest rain & sun, after weeks of unusual amounts of rain - ie. more than nothing; I have never seen this place as flowery yet! .) The street is quietly celebrating - all is well, I hear, & it really is quiet. The camera does not like the evening fog, else I'd be presenting proof! (tomorrow)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@Tekate Auti has definitely grown. She is cuter every time you post a new picture. I just know you’ll love your new house and having some land. Our house is too big for the 2 of us but I love having the space. We can get away from each other, not be cramped when we have company so I don’t regret the decision to have it built. It just takes so stinking long to get done. We put our deposit down in late June / early July and closed on Dec. 22nd. You do have a lot of decisions to make; but it sounds like you’ve got a lot of ideas already. Anderson windows are great but high priced. We had Pella doors put on our patio doors and like them; they were less than Anderson by far but not cheap. I’ve since found out the glass they use in Pella aren’t rated well for our temperatures and altitude. Grr. We priced out Anderson for our windows as well and went with a local company that was almost half that. They have been around for years and give you a lifetime warranty and replacement for issues and have a great reputation. We love them. The standard windows they put in our house were complete and utter crap but we didn’t choose to upgrade them. Who knew?

@arkieb1 ouch to falling and hitting your face. And yes - shoulder pain is no fun. I tried a different pillow last night - it seems to just have spread the pain out farther. Good call - not!

@Niiffler75 that’s great you have fun easter egg hunting including chocolate. One of my nieces loved doing egg hunts on Easter; we would hid them about 4 or 5 times that day because she wanted to go find them again. My dad would find dyed eggs for months after that. Your dinner looks fabulous.

@missy Oliver Bunny is a great name and I am sure you’ll get us a picture of that bunny sometime. Thank you, I enjoy my star tap light. I’ve had it about 10 years. My mom’s flowers and gardens were always beautiful and I agree flowers are the gems of nature. Yes, chocolate freezes fine and of course I’ve found you can eat frozen chocolate but watch out for something thick it can be like biting a brick. I hope your MIL’s surgery goes well. That’s nice to try a telemedicine conference tomorrow. I’ve had friends try those with good results. I hope talking to your rheumatologist in a few weeks is helpful; at least it’s something. Love your rings and cute kitty pictures.

@AV_ glad to hear you’ve had luck with telemedicine. Yes, mountain weather changes quickly; you can have all 4 seasons in one day. Nice you have so many flowers this year.

@Mamabean it sounds like you have a great menu planned for Shatzie’s visit.

@junebug17 I agree as long as we are eating something.

@bling_dream19 your Easter dinner menu sounds delicious. Your dad’s idea of freezing chocolate to put in milk sounds great. I’ve made ice cubes out of flat Coke to put in my Coke. I love Coke slushy.

@Austiina I was thinking the exact same thing last night - how can doing nothing make you so tired? I was yawning by 8 pm last night. But it sounds like yor worked hard yesterday in the yard. I think either works - a bunny bear or a bear bunny. That was at our old house when we only had one bear and one bunny.

@canuk-gal I hope you are having a great day.

We spend pretty much all day yesterday watching Bosch on Prime. We are up to mid season 3. It’s a good series. I have read all of Connelly’s books.

Marty is baking a brisket for us today. I requested some noodles Alfredo with it and we have some garlic baguettes from Omaha Steaks we can fix. I have some raw veggies to put out with it.

I didn’t do laundry yesterday so need to work on that today but then again there is always tomorrow.

We are having a white Easter - yes it’s snowing and 20 degrees.

Take care.
Marcy

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@marcy You wrote 'garlic' & I am laughing - this house is full of it... [someone sold their extra from a patch of land next to my house, so the stuff is exactly aclimated to grow with no human intervention; I bought more than I care to admit, to plant - if any makes it that far; there was 'ajo blanco'/a garlic soup, today & there will be 'saramura'/grilled fish soaked in a light garlic/cayenne vinaigrette, Tuesday, when the fishmonger is back; just as well that I don't get to have any professional face to face these days...] White Easter is very exotic to me.

day over

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@marcy You wrote 'garlic' & I am laughing - this house is full of it... [someone sold their extra from a patch of land next to my house, so the stuff is exactly aclimated to grow with no human intervention; I bought more than I care to admit, to plant - if any makes it that far; there was 'ajo blanco'/a garlic soup, today & there will be 'saramura'/grilled fish soaked in a light garlic/cayenne vinaigrette, Tuesday, when the fishmonger is back; just as well that I don't get to have any professional face to face these days...] White Easter is very exotic to me.

day over

You will ward off the covid-19 with all that garlic @AV_! I LOVE garlic! I make lemon chicken with a whole head of garlic, fresh lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper....I serve it with fresh Italian bread...and salad.....Everyone dips the bread in the juices..I have to make it now! :lickout:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean I might have a whole new lining of the upper respiratory system for all the spice, but so be it ,)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Happy day folks!

@Tekate oh mymymy Auti is such a DOLL! Cherub face!!!!!! Happy BD to sweet Auti!
@marcy we woke up to some of the white stuff the other day--how droll. I'm so over snow.
@AV_ I wish I could find decent garlic here. I'll have to go to the organic market this week if I want any.

I've started dinner but will wait a bit to put the Yorkshire pudding in. No need to rush. It would be easier of I had two ovens........

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! Hope everyone had a good Easter weekend!

@marcy sounds like you had an eggcellent Easter haha snow and all. I don't know that series but will check it out. How did the Brisket turn out? My mom (as I already told you) likes to make Brisket for the holidays. How's the snow situation by you? Are you lifting over 100 lbs yet? Hope today is a quiet work day and goes smoothly. Hugs.

@Tekate hope you got to "see" Auti yesterday on her 1 year birthday and also got to enjoy a nice convo with your sons and niece and nephew and anyone else you wanted to chat with. Autumn is a precious little girl and she does seem very tall! She is going to be a beautiful young lady. I can tell. And most importantly I have no doubt she will be as gorgeous on the inside as the outside. I cannot wait for you to be able to hug her and kiss her (and all your family) very soon. I hope you get good news re your property soon. XO.

@Niffler75 glad your dinner turned out just like you wanted! How are you guys doing? How is your sweet son doing? Hugs.

@canuk-gal yes indeed 2 ovens would be nice. We don't have that anymore and we didn't use it that much when we had it but the few times we did use it made life easier for sure. Hope your Yorkshire pudding turned out yummy as the rest of your meal too. Hugs.

@AV_ how was your weekend? Sounds like yesterday was the quintessential spring day by you. It was pretty nice here too. Flowers all blooming quite nicely still. XO.

@Mamabean your DH is lucky he has you and I am so glad you got to enjoy another visit and you sent him home with lots of yummy food. How's your mom doing? How's David? And how are you doing? Hugs to you. And we wouldn't mind some more Ashlee pics...just saying.

Good morning @junebug17 hope you had a good Easter with your family. Hope your son and daughter are doing well. Hugs.

@Slick1 hope you had a good Easter and that your kids are doing well and that Chase is also doing well. I love seeing his photos. He is very photogenic. How is school going for you? XOXO.

@Scandinavian hope you all enjoyed a good holiday weekend. Hugs.

@Austina hope you enjoyed a nice long chat with Adam and Kim and your dear friends too. How is Shirley doing? Hope you and Colin are continuing to do well. Thanks for enjoying my photos of the kitties. Hugs to you both.

@bling_dream19 how was your Easter Sunday? Sending you continued good thoughts and big hugs. Hope today is off to a good start.

@Daisys and Diamonds how was your Easter and how is Gary and Borris doing? Hope her tummy upset is all better and that you are all doing well. Hugs.

@sarahb I hope you had a good Easter! XOXO.

@Keeliamira hope you had a good weekend and a lovely holiday and that you are continuing to feel good and do well. Hugs.

We had a good walk yesterday and the weather was pretty sweet. Took some photos of flowers and hope they brighten your morning. It is pouring here today and that is OK. It's nice to be home safe and dry from the torrential downpours.

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 8.18.33 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 8.18.21 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 8.17.51 AM.png

and we saw a sweet store cat that looked like Fred. We didn't go in but I took a few photos because he is so handsome. What a love. You can just tell. He wanted us to come in and say hi but I am still practicing social distancing though it was hard to resist. I did.
You can see my boot reflection lol.

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 8.19.04 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 8.18.47 AM.png

Have a good Monday morning lovely ladies. (((Hugs))).

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Another hectic day here :lol: Did some cleaning, but mainly eating.

Oh yum @Mamabean, that sounds amazing, you’re making me want some now. :lickout: I do think garlic adds a lot to dishes, and I think I read that the reason that Jewish Mamas chicken soup had healing properties was because of all the good things in garlic.

Not sure that garlic will kill off Covid @AV_, unless there’s a vampire strain of it :D

How did the brisket turn out @marcy. I’ve just ordered more meat from the Scottish butcher, they were doing a deal on steaks, so something to look forward to.

How did your teleappointment go today @missy, did he have anything constructive to offer? Shop kitty certainly looks well fed. Your plants are definitely a few weeks ahead of ours, really pretty to brighten your walk. It’s lovely and sunny hear today, but definitely not sitting out weather. Shirley was OK, but she did wander off a few times during the conversation, and repeating things several times, but our chats keep her occupied for a few hours and gives her son and DIL a break.

Did your Yorkshire pud turn out well @canuk-gal?

All your hard work in the garden has certainly seen a real transformation @Jimmianne, how‘s Mr Hedgehog doing?

Hope all the lovely NIRDIs had a good Easter, we’ve got through another week, and now we’re starting a new one, which is getting us closer to the light at the end of the tunnel!

We had a food delivery today, so are stocked up on berries again and a few essentials :dance:

Off to have a sauna later then curl up in bed and watch some TV.

:wavey:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Austina One way to know!

@missy There are long stints of sun between showers, so I've been going between work & garden all day; I intend to keep the pace all week, to finish the garden up to a point. I sure am tired & brused & all is well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results