carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi All!

@missy your pictures always always make me happy. Tthere is a lady who put up a pix of her backyard with 2 rainbows, it is beautiful. Diamond 21 I think her name is it's in hangouts.

How's the ankle, I am hoping that icing will give you time to heal! Chris told me about people coming out to clap, he saw Anne and her younger ones outside :) made me happy to hear. He's doing well. Looking forward to being OUTSIDE and taking the train to work he said. Mike and en famile are good too.

How's Greg, the furkids look wonderful Missy and I have to say that Ollie is turning into the little guy I knew he would be (altho bigger than Gracie of course). When are you guys going to Jersey? Is Greg having any more stones bothering him? I hope not. Nothing new with us here to be truthful. love you!

@marcy 100lbs! I am extremely in awe Marcy, that is pretty damn incredible..how's the shoulder? Marty sounds good and your weather is getting better? How's the layoff situation going? sending hugs and love.

@junebug17 Hi June, hope you and your family are safe and sound.. sending hugs.

@Scandinavian I am curious, can you say how the law suit with the 'neighbor' is going? have you been able to work things out? Hope all the family is well and happy!

@Austina So sorry about the spoiled produce and how great you were able to salvage some of it anyway. Your cake looks delicious!

Sending hi's to everyone.. we are going to attempt to bathe Salley - got my doubts!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Thank you @Scandinavian. I do notice some things are easier for me. That is kind of cool made their home under the barn for 100 years. They were probably very protective of their territory.

@Jimmianne what was your package? I hope the badgers stomp out your weeds.

@missy I am sorry about your friends parents. That is so sad. Thank you for being excited for my accomplishment. My foot is achy but not painful; I am thinking it’s more of a sprain not break because I doubt a break would feel better already. I notice it more when I’m barefoot but with a shoe on it’s not bad at all. Is that spot in your back better? How is Greg doing? Oh no you sprained your ankle, how is it doing? No offense but I didn’t want you to copy me by hurting your foot. Gorgeous trees, leaves and flowers from your walk. Is that corn on your ankle? Cute picture of Oliver.

@Daisys and Diamonds I am so sorry you couldn’t get an Easter Egg. The store sounded pretty busy and crowded, I’m guessing with Easter this Sunday more people are shopping. That’s great you got flour and milk. I hope the rest of your day improved. I want brownies now and I have a mix. Ooh.

@AV_ are they doing those 3 days of processions this year? What is Valrhona? We have nice weather today; sorry your weather wasn’t awesome today.

@Austina that is too bad your produce was ruined. Can you have them replace it for you? Lindt chocolate bars are my favorite; tell Colin he’s lucky. I like the milk chocolate and they were out the last time Marty went shopping. Thank you, I was pretty excited to reach that milestone. My foot has improved again, I am starting to think it’s not broken. Thank you. I am eating less at home - no stress / boredom eating like I tend to do at work. Glad you had a nice day. I’ve made cakes that look like that; I generally don’t like nuts either. Looks good too.

@Mamabean I’m with you hoping @Jimmianne got a diamond ring. That’s funny - food draw. He misses you. Nice you had a long visit with him. My niece is like your mom; she only gives you one or two word answers. I’ll send her a text or email with multiple questions and get back a line of short answers that I have no idea what she’s answering. And yes I’ll protect you and @Scandinavian when we go diamond shopping. Put a 100 pound meteorite in my purse and smack anyone who bothers us.

@bling_dream19 thank you; that is a lifting high point for me. Nice you enjoyed your spinel on your walk the other day. Yes, I am wearing some bling at home. I definitely put in earrings every other day since I’d hate to have my ear holes close up. Today I have on studs, my ering, my heart diamond ring and my CBI pendant. Yes, your timing worked out well for your wedding and honeymoon.

@Niffler75 how fun to see some baby coots and how wonderful your son is so excited. Yes, I will have to go look up what they look like.

@canuk-gal I doubt I’ll go pro in lifting; I don’t want to show Marty up - ha ha. Yes my foot is better. Thank you. That is so nice of people to put out signs thanking you and all healthcare workers. Well deserved. Enjoy the lovely weather.

@Tekate thank you, I am in awe I was able to lift that much. My shoulder and arm is not good; it must be shoulder or back related because if I raise my arm straight up it quits hurting. It’s kind of numb twingy pain. Marty keeps asking me if I have a question when I raise my arm; he thinks he is so funny. They did the layoffs today; all I heard so far is no one under my senior manager was let go. Not being in the office I didn’t hear any rumors going around. How did Salley’s bath go?

We ordered pizza for supper, it was a lovely change.

I had a productive day. Watched Richard Jewel oh and got my work done. Listened in on multiple conference calls.

They have 3 holes dug behind us for foundations; they are very close to each other. I am calling them horizon killers.

Take care.
Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy this was me on Sunday. That darn ice thing was clunky but really cold. I wrapped it around my foot and tied it on with one of Marty's long socks.

1586393739492.png

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Missy this was me on Sunday. That darn ice thing was clunky but really cold. I wrapped it around my foot and tied it on with one of Marty's long socks.

1586393739492.png

Good to see you wern't wasting peas :mrgreen2:
Very releaved for you its not broken
At the best of times the ER is full of sick people...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good to see you wern't wasting peas :mrgreen2:
Very releaved for you its not broken
At the best of times the ER is full of sick people...

Definitely a good idea not to waste peas. Even if it is broken it must be small; I probably getting the ice block out shortly.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone!

@missy, Happy Passover - I'm sorry about Greg's flare-up and fingers crossed he doesn't have any more pain. Being close to his hospital might give you both peace of mind but I know there are other factors. Pros and cons to everything, that's for sure. Would be nice to be by the water. I'd love to go to SC with the family but my kids are nervous about being around dh and me. So sorry about your friends' losses, heartbreaking. And I hope your ankle is feeling better very soon. Oliver looks so cute!

@Tekate, I'm sorry your brother is struggling, it's a scary time for everyone. Sweet pic of Auti! I'm so sorry you're missing Chris so much, I really get it. Wonderful news about Cara and Mike buying a house. Wow, very admirable of your SIL to be willing to work on the front line. And I'm sorry about your zoom hangover...definitely switch to wine!

@Jimmianne, it's hard to get motivated these days, and I do think everyone is a bit in shock over all of this. So sweet of you to help out the hedgehog, he sounds very comfortable. Glad you are keeping busy and doing ok.

Hi @Daisys and Diamonds! I understand what you mean, sometimes we just need a break from all the information out there. It's not stupid at all to be upset, I find myself getting worked up over things too. It's a very traumatic time. I'm glad you were able to get some supplies and yum to brownies.

@Poodles4me, I hope you got one of your sewing machines up and running. It's wonderful you have an outlet that helps you relax. I hope the antibiotics help you feel better soon.

@marcy, oh no to hurting your foot, I really hope it's not serious and it's feeling better soon. Congratulations on lifting 100 pounds, amazing milestone!

@Niffler75, so happy to hear your son is doing better with the anxiety. Such a sweet thing for him to say to his mama. He must be so excited about the baby coots, they sound adorable.

Hi @springerspaniel, sending good thoughts and I'm glad things are going well for you.

@Scandinavian, wow, what a gorgeous view.

@Mamabean, everyone in the family is fine...just concerned that dd and my brother are in an area of NJ with a lot of cases. I hope your Omaha steak order shows up soon. Glad to hear David is happy. Sounds like you had no choice but to replace the roof and hopefully your neighbor will mind her own business lol.

@Keeliamira, I'm sorry for the holdup in your medical care and that you are struggling, please take it easy as much as possible. Beautiful backsplash! I have no imagination when it comes to decorating but I do think the cabinets look nice as they are.

@AV_, I'm glad you're enjoying your correspondence. It's too bad your Easter plans won't be happening. this virus has been life-altering but it won't be forever.

@bling_dream19, it did work out well that you got married in December. I can tell having your husband with you is bringing you a lot of comfort. Glad your parents are doing well at their beach house. And so nice you have memories of your honeymoon to enjoy.

@canuk-gal , I'm impressed with your sterile technique! I hear you on the lack of motivation, no reason to do much of anything. It took me 3 days to take laundry out of the dryer lol.

@Austina, I'm sorry some of your groceries were ruined but it's good you were able to salvage some of them. Glad to hear you're pretty well stocked. Your cake looks really delicious. Love the pic of the coyote, very cool.

Everyone is good here. The person in my brother's building recovered, thank goodness. Dh and I might leave for SC on Friday but we keep going back and forth for various reasons. If we go we'll quarantine for 14 days. DD doesn't sound too interested in staying here if we end up going but maybe she'll change her mind.

Sending good thoughts to all - Stay safe and be well!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi June :wavey:

No package for me : (.
I bought my DD a weighed blanket for Easter and it went to her house...but the email said MY house.
I have two rings coming...one from the States and one from England and both are kinda lost in the void : )
As are 20 pounds of grass seed and a bag of cement.
But something is arriving today, says Amazon. It won’t be bling.
But it’s fun to dream.
Now to catch up on PS.

Missy, I hope your ankle feels better this morning!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im worried about Borris
last night she did a big cat puke that i thought was just furball
This morning when i cleaned her ensuit she must have had an up set tummy
she slept late and had a couple mouthfuls of breakfast then went out and slept in the sun all day
ive offered her two different types of wet food and she has her biscuits but she is sleeping on my chair
hopefully she'll feel better tomorrow

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies! Happy (I hope) Thursday.

@Tekate how did it go with Salley and the bath last night? Ankle feels a bit better. Still not right though. I do keep it elevated as I sleep so hopefully that and the icing is helping. So far so good re Greg and the stones. It is like a ticking time bomb though if you kwim. But one day at a time as it has been and praying and hoping for the best. I know how much you are missing your wonderful family and one day life will be back to almost normal and we can see our loved ones in person again. It is going to be OK. I have to believe that. Love to you and all your family. Great Kate the wonderful and wise and all that good stuff. Love ya girlie. Stay well. Be safe. (((Hugs))).

@junebug17 Relieved r that the person in your brother's building is all recovered. Yay. I love hearing happy stories during this time especially. I hope your brother is doing as well as can be under the circumstances and that you and your son and DD and DH are doing well too. As for staying or going it is a tough decision. If it were my decision in your case I would probably go to SC and try convincing your DD to go with you and just ride it out there for the remainder of the time. It just feels more civilized and calmer in other parts of the country right now given that NY and NJ has so many more Covid 19 cases...Right now our plan is end of the month if we are still well we are going to NJ. As long as my darn ankle heals otherwise all bets are off. Too many stairs at the Jersey house not to mention the hassle in moving all our stuff there. But you are right. It would be better to be near the Shore hospital vs having to get there from Brooklyn in an emergency situation. Never in a million years could I have made this up.

Thank you for the Passover wishes and I hope you have a good holiday as well. We have not tried Zoom yet but it really looks like a great way to have company over in the safest way possible. My family is hopeless with technology so I don't think my parents would be able to swing it and truth be told me neither lol if I didn't have Greg here.

Sending you continued good thoughts and hugs and love Junie. Stay safe and be well.

@marcy darn right? I didn't mean to copy you I swear LOL. I am such a klutz. Very impressive ice pack indeed. This was the best I could do yesterday after we decided the frozen corn wasn't cold enough. Not as impressive as your ice pack though but it will do. Kept my ankle cold.

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 7.29.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 7.29.12 AM.png

I am glad your foot is just sprained and not broken. I think it's the same for me. I can put weight on it and it isn't really swollen. But of course you never know. You and I are truly Klutzes. I hope you don't mind me putting you in that category with me. We are 2 Lucy's. Gotta laugh because it beats the alternative! And frame of mind counts. Glad you enjoyed pizza and also yay for work being productive but not crazy. Boo to the horizon killers. Stay well and hugs.

@Mamabean thank you for the holiday wishes. We didn't do Zoom or anything but my mom and dad called us and we spent some time on the phone and she also sent us this photo. LOL.

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 7.35.30 AM.png

@Daisys and Diamonds how is Borris now? How is her tummy? I am sending her good thoughts and healing dust. Hugs to you. And thank you for the happy Passover wishes. XOXO.

@canuk-gal I am so glad you enjoyed a lovely walk with beautiful weather yesterday. I get teary eyed too thanking all the front line people. I go around thanking the postal delivery people, the grocery store workers, the trash removal people, police officers and fire people and our doormen and super etc whenever I am out and they all do appreciate it greatly. I always keep my distance of at least 6 plus feet though. LOL and Oy. At 7PM we open our windows and cheer for all the healthcare workers and other front line people. It does make me cry. I am too sentimental because lots of things bring tears to my eyes but I prefer the happy grateful tears to the tears of sadness and loss. Anyway I go on too much as usual. Want you to know I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and please stay well and stay safe. Happy holidays to you. Hugs.

@Niffler75 thank you dear for the lovely wishes and same to you. Thinking good thoughts for all of you and so glad your son is doing well under such trying circumstances. One day, one hour at a time. Hugs and love and stay safe.

@Austina well I was able to secure a delivery time slot for this evening for a food delivery. Fingers crossed they have what I ordered because we skipped going to Costco today due to the delivery time slot I was able to get last night. We shall see. It isn't as good as Costco but I am trying to minimize our trips out for food because the grocery stores are more dangerous now than ever I think since we are reaching our peak in NYC. I hope your food supplies remain strong and you are able to continue getting deliveries. It almost felt like winning the lottery last night when I was able to get a time slot for delivery lol.

@bling_dream19 I am so pleased for you enjoying your beautiful bling. I am a bad PSer as I have not worn any of my real bling in weeks and weeks. I am enjoying the silicone rings however lol. Who knew I could have saved literally hundreds of thousands over the years. LOLOL. And shhh don't tell Greg. :shhh: :lol:
How is your mom and how is your DH and how are you sweet friend?

@AV_ how is your week progressing? Any snow left? Hope all is calm and peaceful and well. I am sorry about Easter but as @junebug17 wisely wrote this will not be forever. Hang in there and Hugs.

@Poodles4me continued good thoughts being sent your way and hugs.

@Keeliamira hope you and your family are doing as well as possible and that things are remaining calm health wise. I got an email notification about my appointment with the new rheumatologist at NYU but I am fairly certain that is canceled and that was just an automated reminder that isn't accurate. Darn computers. But in any case I will not be going because it is too risky and we have to prioritize though I remain anxious about other health issues and I know you get it. One day at a time. Hugs and be safe. (((Hugs))).

@springerspaniel keeping good thoughts for you and your family and sending hugs and well wishes.

@Scandinavian I always enjoy your beautiful photos. Thank you for your kind words and for sharing the cheer. Hugs to you and your family. Stay well. (((Hugs))).

@Jimmianne thank you. Not sure yet. It feels still a bit funny with some twinges. But I persevere and I know this too shall pass. I hope lol. What package do you await and if it's bling we need pics. Pretty please. Hugs.

Yesterday went by in a blur. It is scary fast especially given I wasn't doing much at all given my ankle situation. Chatted with friends via phone. Greg and I hung out and chatted and in the evening watched a movie on Hulu. About a missing daughter. It is Australian. LOL I don't remember the title. My brain isn't working. Took some cat pics. LOL super exciting. Not. But I am relieved as each day passes and we remain OK. May all of us and our loved ones remain well and safe and be OK. Sending each one of you big but gentle hugs and looking forward to the day we can hug in person.

Leaving you with glamorous Gracie who is purrfectly delicious and she sends her love and purrs to each and everyone one of you lovely ladies.

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 7.54.21 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 7.54.07 AM.png

Have a good day girls!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Morning friends! Its Thursday I always love Thursdays.
@Mamabean soo glad you and your hubby loved your visit. And lol about 1800s courting I love it! That's great he'll be back this weekend for YOU and more food.
@missy I hate to see you with a sprained ankle. But it happens! Glad you're icing so well and hopefully you'll heal quickly. Extra incentive to stay inside lol. And more time to watch movies and PS! hope Greg is ok. Good plan to head to jersey end of month if you can. Hugs to you sweet friend. And you are the best PSer and so sweet to be so happy with your silicone bands! Does this mean you're not wearing your earrings girl? You are the earring queen!
@marcy so sorry to hear you are icing too! I hope you feel better very soon. More incentive to relax and watch movies!
@junebug17 so tough to have your brother and DD in a high count place. Sending you hugs and I'm sure they will be fine. And good plan to go SC possibly and quarantine. Hang in there friend!
Thanks for all of the edding wishes everyone! I ordered some canvas prints from costco during their sale and they came in over the weekend. Here's a pic of my bouquet that I took that's now hanging in our dining room. 20200404_164054.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19 yes it is true, I am not wearing my earrings. ;( I never wore them (or any bling) in the house and when we go outside (hasn't been for 2 days now due to the ankle) I am wearing a mask and that just doesn't go with earrings lol. It gets in the way. Sigh. This Covid 19 is affecting every aspect of life including bling wearing! Which is why I am so glad you are still enjoying all your gorgeous bling. You are the best! Bling and PJs. I could never carry that off but you do it so well. :kiss2: :appl:

That canvas print is beautiful! LOVE it. Nice purchase.:love:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@bling_dream19 yes it is true, I am not wearing my earrings. ;( I never wore them (or any bling) in the house and when we go outside (hasn't been for 2 days now due to the ankle) I am wearing a mask and that just doesn't go with earrings lol. It gets in the way. Sigh. This Covid 19 is affecting every aspect of life including bling wearing! Which is why I am so glad you are still enjoying all your gorgeous bling. You are the best! Bling and PJs. I could never carry that off but you do it so well. :kiss2: :appl:

That canvas print is beautiful! LOVE it. Nice purchase.:love:

Missy, you can definetely pull off PJs and bling :appl: You've got style for sure! I have crafted the art of pjs comfy clothes and bling lol. :lol: Sadsies you are not wearing your earrings but it's understandable :cry2:. Maybe studs? I started working at 9 but haven't put on my bling but going to do that shortly! And I'm on video calls all day - the horror! You are the best too. Thanks for the canvas love. Have a great day friend and rest up :bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my word, just opened this thread & I last visited on page 710. And here it is on page 722.....egads.:(I've missed 11 pages. In one word, is everyone ok???

We are hanging in there! How are you dear Sarah? Thinking of you and hoping all is going well. Big (((hugs))) and much love.

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@sarahb :wavey: Hi, glad you are ok. I know, the days are merging into each other a bit. It's a bit disorienting! o_O

Yippee my chrysoberyl ring arrived. I am so super happy! I cannot describe what how much of a knock out vivid colour it is, and it's a colour shifter which I suspected from the vendor pics! It is vivid yellow and changes to golden orange, pale yellow and a touch of chartreuse depending on lighting conditions Hope it brightens everyone's day.
20200409_142433.jpg 20200409_142023.jpg

We saw the baby coots paddling like mad in the water but they were just too far away to get a pic. So here is a sunbathing butterfly. Can you spot it?

20200409_135533.jpg

Will check in later. Take care x

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow - this is beautiful - you have a water view! Btw, I love old bricks.

Thank you @OdetteOdile! The old bricks get moss on them by my side entrance...I have to figure out how to remove that. I bet my neighbors would object to removing that moss too! Haha

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@sarahb :wavey: Hi, glad you are ok. I know, the days are merging into each other a bit. It's a bit disorienting! o_O

Yippee my chrysoberyl ring arrived. I am so super happy! I cannot describe what how much of a knock out vivid colour it is, and it's a colour shifter which I suspected from the vendor pics! It is vivid yellow and changes to golden orange, pale yellow and a touch of chartreuse depending on lighting conditions Hope it brightens everyone's day.
20200409_142433.jpg 20200409_142023.jpg

We saw the baby coots paddling like mad in the water but they were just too far away to get a pic. So here is a sunbathing butterfly. Can you spot it?

20200409_135533.jpg

Will check in later. Take care x

Beautiful!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Niffler75 Your new ring is beautiful! The color looks like honey..I love it!
I’m happy your son is doing well. I’m waiting for David’s doctor to do a Telemed visit. I don’t know if that’s the exact name of it but she’s calling me on my cell phone and there’s some kind of link to accept...Then we will be able to see each other. It’s not FaceTime....My iPhone is small and I don’t know how to connect it to an iPad or if it’s even possible. That’s at 2:30..I’ll be glad when it’s over..If anyone knows about this please chime in..

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@Mamabean I just asked my husband and he has used similar. He says just 'click on the link and then you should connect!' Hmmm, I find tech a bit confounding! :eek2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oliver just wants to send purrs and love to all you lovely lasses.
0402F766-1628-4A67-9CF2-8EBF30CDF38D.jpeg
He’s trying to kiss you through the screen. He just doesn’t understand the concept of social distancing.
E5D6BB3E-1647-400E-BDB4-4F04EA17D8FF.jpeg

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Scandinavian I am curious, can you say how the law suit with the 'neighbor' is going? have you been able to work things out? Hope all the family is well and happy!

OMG I can’t believe I forgot to tell you girls! Had to go to court but got a speedy trial as we were able to settle the case in court. I had to cry to get my will LOL sorry but not sorry.
Hugs:lol-2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hershey sends whisker kisses too! Managed to get a pic today as she's been really grumpy having to have her thyroid meds!

20200409_213024.jpg

What a love ❤️ ❤️❤️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG I can’t believe I forgot to tell you girls! Had to go to court but got a speedy trial as we were able to settle the case in court. I had to cry to get my will LOL sorry but not sorry.
Hugs:lol-2:

Ok we need deets. Why did you have to go to court? What’s going on? Glad all went smoothly!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's been crazy trying to assimilate all we are witnessing in our world right now. It's been a tough couple of months, no doubt. And I just can't get over what I'm seeing on the TV screen. So tragic.

Our state just today extended the lockdown through the end of April. Also tightened retail & has blocked selling of certain items. For example, things like paint, carpet, furniture, nursery/gardening items etc are now deemed 'non-essential', & thus, cannot be sold. Also mandated the amount of people allowed into a store to be based on the amount of square footage available (4 people per 1000 sq. ft.), or no more than 25% (including employees) of regular occupancy limits for small stores. And all check out lines must now have markings showing 6' intervals, etc etc etc and etc.

Meanwhile, at 3p daily we get the statewide update for new cases & deaths. Sobering to say the least.

Thankfully, everything is ok at the sarahb household. Just praying everyone can stay healthy.

Jack has now fully transitioned to a mop. We plan to tackle him this Saturday with scissors, wish us luck, :).

Our state is always a bit behind on the seasons, just this morning we had something like small snow balls coming down. It wasn't hail & it wasn't sleet. So weird. But here are a few of the flowers just now peaking out. Daffodils will be next, (not blooming yet) but in the background of the pic on the left.

IMG_5140.jpeg IMG_5150.jpeg

Sending much love & hugs to ALL the NIRDI's & I hope everyone is doing well. Now, to finish catching up on all those pages...

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean I just asked my husband and he has used similar. He says just 'click on the link and then you should connect!' Hmmm, I find tech a bit confounding! :eek2:

Thank you @Niffler75..It was the weirdest call. We couldn’t understand each other. The signal was bad and kept going on and off. We tried texting during it but there was a delay. We finally gave up after 20 minutes. I would rather FaceTime with her...

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@marcy Hi Marcy, I so feel for you with shoulder pain, I've had shoulder pain progressively get worse since 13. My diagnosis is: Severe Osteoarthritis of the right shoulder, 50% torn rotator cuff, pain. :) So I've had 4 shots in my shoulder and had an appt here to see my old ortho surgeon, he doesn't operate anymore but he could send me in the right direction but they r/s me to the 'future' my problem is this pain wakes me up 3-4x a night, then I take 3 ibuprofen and wait till it abates.. it's a real pain the in the shoulder. If you have, you may want to have an xray of your shoulder to ensure you didn't tear something! you'll know it tho, when I partially tore the rotator I was trimming bushes in the front of my house in Maine and oh boy poperooo :) the sports medicine doc told me that surgeons wouldn't bother to try and fix it because the arthritis is so severe that it wouldn't stay put and probably slip or break again.. time will tell, sometimes I feel like there's a jackhammer going into my shoulder, but I am quite aware of this because that was both my hips :) you take care.

Sorry about the houses coming behind you, we had a gorgeous view in Austin for a year or so then they put houses right in front of my view! basta--s! may your building be slow.

@junebug17 Hi June! thanks for all your thoughtful remarks.. yup white wine it is.. I like the idea of going to SC but it's always scary too, so whatever you decide will be best for you and your family. Hope DD wants to stay in your house btw xoxox

@Daisys and Diamonds so sorry about the easter egg... it's odd, things that we take for granted cause they always were and when we can't get them it really hurts! Here's to a lovely easter for you and your family xoxo oh and D&D Salley woke up today and was just out of it, she wouldn't eat her food or other food, she wanted a walk then she just choked, all day she's been laying in each room (we had rain early this afternoon) but she at a bit of soft food at dinner, I'm hoping she ate something and tomorrow she will be better so I feel for you. xoxoxo

@Jimmianne Hi JimmiA.. I will bet dollars to donuts (oh my old Irish mom what that hell that means I'm not sure but she said it so many times it's part of the Kate show ;-) ) your daughter will enjoy her blanket and I very much look forward to seeing your new bling.. I know it's hard to keep up here.. ugh I try.. sending cool woman dust to you friend xoxoxoxo

@missy Hi MIssy the Marvelous! bath oooh that went very poorly, it was like run around Sue in the yard, she's been feeling very poorly today, maybe we upset her.. I think she ate something and we didn't see what it was, she is clever at eating when we aren't looking on walks. :(

May your Passover be filled with love and hoping you feel free in our country :) hope you can eat something good, I know meals can be scrumptious.. The photo your mom and dad sent is precious, what great parents, apple didn't fall far from their tree for sure..

I'm glad you are keeping your foot iced, best thing, and yes I know what you mean.. take everyday as it comes is all you can do, but I am praying and sending Kate love to you and Greg and kids. Missy, Gracie is magnificent, so beautiful, love the pictures of her.

@bling_dream19 Hi BD19, hope everyone is good where you are and I too hope you are enjoying your bling! more bling I say! xoxox

@sarahb boy I know what you mean! all's well here in Texas! hope you are well too. xoxo

@Niffler75 oh my your chrysoberyl ring is beautiful!!! wow.

@Mamabean Hi Joanne I hope your call went well today.. your house pictures are just gorgeous.. sending love to you and family.. xoxoxo

@AV_ Hi AV! how are you? sleeping now I'm sure or very early a.m. xoxoxo

@Scandinavian OOH Scandi such good news.. I am so happy for you and family! sending love.... xo

@Calliecake Hey Callie girl.. how's things? hope your whole family is wonderful.. xoxoxo

@Slick1 sending NY love to you and your family Slick! hope everyone is doing well! xoxo

The House

The builder was able to the soil testing moved from 5 weeks to 1 week. We are going to have a meeting with him Saturday morning as he's got the same plans from the architect as we do, we will go over the plans and he will get us a price probably in a week or so. FINALLY.

Auti will be 1 Sunday, they are having an online bday party on Sunday from 12:00 to 12:30 central daylight time here in Texas.. breaks my heart I can't be there, but safe is safe.

Rainy day again. amazing, I lived here till 2014 and from 07 to 14 it may have rained 2x a year, big drought, now it rains 2x a week for the last few months! crazy.

Love you guys..

have a great evening, night, morning and see you guys tomorrow!

xo

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results