carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wonder if badgers get used to the same person being around them
Perhaps. They sure do have personality at least. This one is really shy and no problem. They have lived under the barn in winter for over a hundred years. Two generations ago one was super aggressive so he / she had to leave the place to the next generation a few years early...

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perhaps. They sure do have personality at least. This one is really shy and no problem. They have lived under the barn in winter for over a hundred years. Two generations ago one was super aggressive so he / she had to leave the place to the next generation a few years early...

Well, I hope my badgers are sweet and like to weed the garden. So far they are doing an excellent job of walking all over my plants every night.

I have a delivery today...not sure if it’s that bag of cement I ordered or a diamond ring...the email just said there was a package coming from a shipper. :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Everyone! how's everyone today? I've been in a real funk about this whole Covid mess but today I feel better, it's still so mind boggling to me.

Glad to read that yesterday morning the dear doorman is doing better @missy , as my Dad was blue collar and I remember how people treated him in his uniform at Grand Central when I was a teenager I know some people can be so damn haughty ( don't mean you guys at ALL!).. our worth in life is based on what we give back. not money. that said. Glad that things were looking up yesterday, I'm going to continue to read before posting this so I hope today is good too at this point. Jeez louise Missy that brownstone looks tons like Danny's place except the window in his brownstone is bigger but so similar but then again all the houses on his street look a lot alike, interspersed with apt buildings, so pretty Brooklyn is! Actually the picture with the beautiful tree looks exactly like his house with the windows jutting out of each floor, such beautiful Queen Anne architecture.. and sorry Greg has been moved to June but I am praying (and I try to NEVER pray for anything unless it's very important) I so pray that he does not have to go to the ER, before the zap. OH NO, I am soo sorry to read about your friends friend's deaths and spouse.. our first line responders our physicians gosh I am so so sorry Missy.. it hurts all of us. My SIL retired as a pediatric cardiologist last year at UVA and she volunteered to go in and help, but she is 64 now and they told her NO because she's at the age of getting sick, she said the hospital doesn't have a lot of action right now anyway and her daughter is a nurse at the hospital and her hours are normal, the college is closed, she said to me that she will again volunteer to read and diagnose for clinicians.. hopefully it won't get that bad in Charlottesville VA.. again so sorry about these deaths. so painful especially for the families of course and friends.. I feel it too. :( sending you and Greg and kids so much Kate love you will be blown over Missy girl. my heart to yours. xo

Thank you Great Kate @Tekate! Yes doorman is doing well thank goodness. But very unhappy sad news. My friend C lost her mom to Covid just yesterday :( I am so so sad for her and her family. Her dad is still in the hospital. They were both admitted a few weeks ago. Mom was worse than dad and she was sent to hospital first but then the dad was admitted. Both are too old for intubation (80) and then the mom seemed to turn a corner but she died yesterday. There are no words.

It is great your SIL wanted to help out and I am surprised they told her no. In NYC they would have let her as they are asking for anyone who can help. But it is at great risk as you know. My friend the pulmonologist is ok so far. I am worried so for his safety. And everyone at the front lines. Including my sister and BIL.
Hoping everyone stays safe.

Thank you for enjoying the photos. Brooklyn is pretty and it is generally a pretty great place to live. I love hearing the cheers at 7PM and we join them. Go front liners. GO healthcare workers. Everyone everywhere who is helping however they can rocks!

Sending you so much love and hugs too and my heart to yours dear Great wonderful Kate. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i just lifted this (100 pounds) 15 times

IMG_0294.JPG

Woohoo @marcy 100 lbs fifteen times! You ROCK!!!

yourock.gif

How's your foot doing?
Hope your work meetings went well.
XO

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ctd.

@missy Your very bad news of physicians falling caught me off guard; I am hearing of many everywhere spending many weeks away from homes they cannot return to, ill, dying on the job ,( - if not them, who can be protected at all. ,((( Few things make less sense & there is so much nonsense to choose from!

_

today better be over.

GM @AV_ it is pretty grim here re physician deaths and nurse deaths and front liners deaths in general. Few things make sense these days that is so true. I am praying for the safety and health of all and nothing else much matters to me right now. Not work, not finances nothing. I just hope and pray all our loved ones and everyone helping and caring for others remain safe. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I completly forgot about Easter being this week
they are going to let supermarkets open on Easter sunday to speed the week out - all these years latter people still shop like shops are still closed for days over Easter and theu do not want that this year
But still closed on Good Friday as usual because supermarkets need a rest and also they can restock and tidy all day without interruption

On the news last night so cute - Easter bunny has been given special permission to still deliver - but only him, so grandma and grandad etc will have to wait till the lockdown is over to give the kiddies the eggs

anyeay Easter !
Wow
the trees still have all their leaves on

GM Daisy. I am glad the Easter bunny can make deliveries still. And that the kiddies can enjoy the eggs. May your markets remain well stocked and may it be affordable. Hugs and be well.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, Thinking of you and Greg and all the kitties. And you parents. Wish you all could have moved to the beach house but I know that’s al tiny bit challenging lol. Hugs!

GM dear Scandi. How are you all doing? Again thank you for all your warm wishes and right back at ya. Hugs.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1 keeping good thoughts for you all. (((HUGS))).

@junebug17 I hope your family remains well and that everything is going smoothly by you. Sending you much love and good wishes and hugs.

@Niffler75 I LOVE your kitty photo. Thank you. I hope all is well with your son and you and your DH. One day at a time. (((Hugs))).

@bling_dream19 how are you and your family doing? Sending you hugs and much love.

@canuk-gal you are in my thoughts and I hope all is well with you and your family. XO.

@Poodles4me hugs and well wishes going your way. XO.

@springerspaniel hope all remains quiet and peaceful and that everyone you love is well and safe.

@Keeliamira thinking of you and sending lots of good wishes your way.

@Jimmianne stay well and stay safe. How is Mr Hedgehog doing? I am glad you are near your dear DD. Hugs.

@Mamabean how is everything? David? Your DH? Your mom? You? Ashlee? LOL I need you to share your bling to keep good cheer here. She will brighten the day and any brightness is welcome. Hugs.

@Austina did you get your basket delivery? Fruit? Meat? Hope it is a good one and that you and Colin are doing well and feeling good. Hugs.

We had a nice walk yesterday and I got to enjoy catching up with friends via phone and that is all. I managed to sprain my ankle doing nothing so we shall see what happens there. OP makes it worrisome but truly right now just one day at a time. Stay well lovely ladies and I hope everyone is maintaining good or decent cheer at least. We will get through this challenging time. XOXO.

In the interest of good cheer here are some of my photos from yesterday. Enjoy.

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 8.20.23 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 8.20.14 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 8.20.02 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 8.19.55 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 8.19.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 8.19.31 AM.png

Streets manageable re people and I was wearing my newest mask by Greg. From a polypropylene material that we shared with a few neighbors too. Supposed to be protective against small particles. Fit still needs some work but it was pretty good and not uncomfortable. Well not as comfortable as nothing lol but you get the idea. :)
Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 8.18.47 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 8.18.07 AM.png

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
GM Daisy. I am glad the Easter bunny can make deliveries still. And that the kiddies can enjoy the eggs. May your markets remain well stocked and may it be affordable. Hugs and be well.

Oh Missy today has been the hardest day
i desperatly had to go get some groceries - we were out of milk and coffee and hot sauce and flour and bread

I made a list and i got flour !
but people who don't do social distancing stress me out

with a lot more people (like us) shopping at the smaller local supermarket for less risk than going to the bigger places in town - and its always such a busy wee place anyeay - but there was not a single easter egg left, i guess parents have been stocking up for the Easter bunny - the lolly (candy) stand was bear as was every peg that had chocolate blocks on promotion at a reasonably price
And at the check out not a single chocolate bar under $2
Last week that shop had so much Easter stock

I brought a jar of budget store brand chocolate hazelnut spread to make 3 ingredient chocolate brownies ...im not a big brownie fan
i got a box of skippy cornflakes for $3 and ill make Gary chocolate Afghan biscuits - but it will have to be without the walnut, and he can eat the rest of the cornflakes for breakfast now we have milk

I know a stupid Easter egg is the least thing to be upset about right now but its just the straw to break the camel's back

i hope you and Greig are both well and all you other lovelly NIRDI ladies are doing ok too

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Slick1 keeping good thoughts for you all. (((HUGS))).

@junebug17 I hope your family remains well and that everything is going smoothly by you. Sending you much love and good wishes and hugs.

@Niffler75 I LOVE your kitty photo. Thank you. I hope all is well with your son and you and your DH. One day at a time. (((Hugs))).

@bling_dream19 how are you and your family doing? Sending you hugs and much love.

@canuk-gal you are in my thoughts and I hope all is well with you and your family. XO.

@Poodles4me hugs and well wishes going your way. XO.

@springerspaniel hope all remains quiet and peaceful and that everyone you love is well and safe.

@Keeliamira thinking of you and sending lots of good wishes your way.

@Jimmianne stay well and stay safe. How is Mr Hedgehog doing? I am glad you are near your dear DD. Hugs.

@Mamabean how is everything? David? Your DH? Your mom? You? Ashlee? LOL I need you to share your bling to keep good cheer here. She will brighten the day and any brightness is welcome. Hugs.

@Austina did you get your basket delivery? Fruit? Meat? Hope it is a good one and that you and Colin are doing well and feeling good. Hugs.

We had a nice walk yesterday and I got to enjoy catching up with friends via phone and that is all. I managed to sprain my ankle doing nothing so we shall see what happens there. OP makes it worrisome but truly right now just one day at a time. Stay well lovely ladies and I hope everyone is maintaining good or decent cheer at least. We will get through this challenging time. XOXO.

In the interest of good cheer here are some of my photos from yesterday. Enjoy.

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 8.20.23 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 8.20.14 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 8.20.02 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 8.19.55 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 8.19.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 8.19.31 AM.png

Streets manageable re people and I was wearing my newest mask by Greg. From a polypropylene material that we shared with a few neighbors too. Supposed to be protective against small particles. Fit still needs some work but it was pretty good and not uncomfortable. Well not as comfortable as nothing lol but you get the idea. :)
Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 8.18.47 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 8.18.07 AM.png

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Beautiful pictures
we had one of those floweing crap apples on the fence outside my bedroom window when i was a kid
they flower for my birthday in September

Hope ankle ok
just take it easy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Missy today has been the hardest day
i desperatly had to go get some groceries - we were out of milk and coffee and hot sauce and flour and bread

I made a list and i got flour !
but people who don't do social distancing stress me out

with a lot more people (like us) shopping at the smaller local supermarket for less risk than going to the bigger places in town - and its always such a busy wee place anyeay - but there was not a single easter egg left, i guess parents have been stocking up for the Easter bunny - the lolly (candy) stand was bear as was every peg that had chocolate blocks on promotion at a reasonably price
And at the check out not a single chocolate bar under $2
Last week that shop had so much Easter stock

I brought a jar of budget store brand chocolate hazelnut spread to make 3 ingredient chocolate brownies ...im not a big brownie fan
i got a box of skippy cornflakes for $3 and ill make Gary chocolate Afghan biscuits - but it will have to be without the walnut, and he can eat the rest of the cornflakes for breakfast now we have milk

I know a stupid Easter egg is the least thing to be upset about right now but its just the straw to break the camel's back

i hope you and Greig are both well and all you other lovelly NIRDI ladies are doing ok too

Me too! It is stupefying how many people are so selfish and don't care about others as to not social distance. I am sorry you had a hard day today and hoping the days get easier. We have to go shopping soon too but I am concerned to go to the stores because we are reaching our peak and as you write people aren't respecting social distancing.

I am glad you got some staples and food. And flour! Woohoo! Little things worth celebrating dear Daisy.

And Easter is not a stupid thing to be upset about. I get it. It is the last drop of water in an overflowing bucket. Big hugs and lots of good wishes. We will persevere. (((HUGS))).

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me too! It is stupefying how many people are so selfish and don't care about others as to not social distance. I am sorry you had a hard day today and hoping the days get easier. We have to go shopping soon too but I am concerned to go to the stores because we are reaching our peak and as you write people aren't respecting social distancing.

I am glad you got some staples and food. And flour! Woohoo! Little things worth celebrating dear Daisy.

And Easter is not a stupid thing to be upset about. I get it. It is the last drop of water in an overflowing bucket. Big hugs and lots of good wishes. We will persevere. (((HUGS))).

Thank you Missy
Im glad you have those masks
While i was in the shop Gary sat in the car - he watched a man knock on a door - obviously didn't live there
we are surposed to all be self isolating in our house hold bubbles
2 people came to the door - they shock hands and then had a hongi
that's a Maori greeting where to people press noses together - doesn't sound safe right now - does it !?
We can only eliminate this thing if everyone does the right thing

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Daisys and Diamonds Easter is something else ,( - the key Spanish doing are three days of processions flooding streets completely with crowds impossible to walk through; obviously, beyond the pale. My Orthodox Easter had to be kept private for many years - there is no one to keep it with, so nothing to change; it is the greatest day of each year still.

I hear you re. chocolate for 2 euro apiece, I must admit I've put a wholesale order to Valrhona - it'd last me a few - days? ,) (kidding, no kidding; it is a funny-big one off outlay on chocolate, but not so bad in every other way, methinks; besides, my best cake & icecream recipes are two thirds chocolate by mass, tba.)

-

It is foggy, cool & oh so quiet & a good day for work,

@missy Good to see you & the magnolia stellata! .)))

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

@missy I’m so sorry about all the losses that are happening around you, how sad for your friends, and so frightening to know people who are living this hell. We have to believe that we’re going to get through this. I think about all those people on the front line, putting themselves at risk to ensure others get the care they need, they really are earth angels, and deserve to get through this safely. Keeping everything crossed that Greg will not need hospitalisation while all this is going on.

Unfortunately the driver messed up our delivery yesterday, we were so looking forward to getting salad items, but he put them in the freezer section of the van, so the cucumber, mixed salad leaves, strawberries and bananas were ruined. I’ve salvaged some of the strawberries, and made a purée from them and used some of the mushy bananas in a cake. The cucumber and salad leaves had to be binned, they were mush :shock: Everything else was fine, we didn’t get everything we ordered, we didn’t expect to, but we’re well stocked now, so happy about that.

We’ll probably order a fruit and veg box next week from the greengrocer, and will donate money so he can provide boxes for the staff at our local hospital. I saw a post yesterday that he was doing that, so it’s definitely something we want to do.

We have quite a few of those plants in our garden @missy.

Sorry you’re having trouble getting groceries @Daisys and Diamonds and that people just aren’t observing the social distancing. Sorry you couldn’t get an Easter Egg, fortunately, I’m not really a chocolate lover, but Adam arranged a delivery of Lindt chocolate for Colin, so the greedy devil has 12 bars in the fridge! It’s certainly a time to get inventive with what you have. I’m not a fan of Jamie Oliver, he made a big deal about leaving the UK for good if we voted for Brexit, IMO arrogant enough to think his opinion mattered, well, he’s still here :roll:

How’s Mr Hedgehog doing @Jimmianne? My friends used to get badgers in her garden, they seemed pretty benign, could’ve been the jam sandwiches she put out for them, and the fish a chips a neighbour used to leave for them every Friday :lol:
I do know they’re incredibly strong, we heard a terrible noise one night (in our last house) and the next day discovered they’d battered their way through our neighbours wooden gate. Apparently, when they’re amorous, nothing stops them getting to their intended!

Have you opened your package yet, or is it in quarantine?

Did you ever make your quince jam @AV_? It was a bit dull here earlier, but t

Beautiful view @Scandinavian, so serene and tranquil.

How sweet of your neighbour to send a photo of your house @Mamabean, it looks lovely there, and don’t worry about the lawn, it’ll pick up with a bit of TLC. I think Adam’s order from Omaha arrived later than expected, I imagine they were swamped with orders, and he didn’t get everything, but did get his order.

Woohoo @marcy you did it! Not that we didn’t think you would! How’s your foot today? Believe me, with the amount I eat, I’ll probably be giving Marty a run for his money when this is over :lol:

Awww Oreo looks so cute @Niffler75, one of my Sheepdogs used to lay at the top of the stairs with his head and front paws hanging over. You probably don‘t know what I’m talking about when I say he looked like the cartoon of Kilroy woz ere :lol:

Thanks for the good wishes @Tekate, it’s actually quite sickening some of the vile things people have been saying about Boris Johnson and his hospitalisation. People saying he deserves to have the virus and they hope he dies. What kind of sick mind would say something like that about another human being? It doesn’t matter what your politics are, common decency should be a given. It beggars believe that people are saying they have the virus and are going to deliberately infect others, I saw that a 19yr old has been arrested in Texas for bragging about that.

Thinking of you @Keeliamira and hoping you’re keeping well until you can get the treatment you need. Stay strong.

Keeping all of the lovely NIRDIs in my thoughts every day, and wishing you all continued good health, stay safe :wavey:

Forgot to add a photo of the cake I made, the bit with nuts on is Colin’s side, I dont’ like pecans!

Attachments

• B7511FD0-1A45-40F1-A914-EC268402D37C.jpeg
    B7511FD0-1A45-40F1-A914-EC268402D37C.jpeg
    218.8 KB · Views: 50

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I hope my badgers are sweet and like to weed the garden. So far they are doing an excellent job of walking all over my plants every night.

I have a delivery today...not sure if it’s that bag of cement I ordered or a diamond ring...the email just said there was a package coming from a shipper. :lol:

Diamond ring?:appl:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Hi Friends!
@Austina your cake looks delicous!!! I just received a 5 pound bag of chocolate chips - so I'll be making something soon with it. I haven't made my chocolate cake so probably will this weekend. Glad you all got your delivery and are working with what you have.
@missy gosh I'm so sorry about your ankle. And I meant to say earlier CONGRATULATIONS on paying off your mortgage! So exciting and such an accomplishment :appl: I hope Greg is ok and you are hanging in there. I enjoyed seeing pics of Bubbalah. Bling has definetely been keeping my mood brighter. I wore my lavendar spinel halo on our walk yesterday and it calmed me. And I vote for beach house for you and Greg! If I get a vote lol. You can still bring groceries to your parents, it will just take longer. Hubby and I are fine, he's out working today and I'm home today working til 7. The weather is gorgeous. And I love seeing your pics and glad Greg revised your mask.
Hi to all @marcy you go girl on your lifting - are you wearing your bling at home? @junebug17 how are you doing? My parents decided to stay in their beach house - they're not staying at home but that's another story. I think quarantining at the beach is a pretty good deal!
@Jimmianne how's your garden - growing flowers or veggies or both?
@Niffler75 hope your relaxing with your little guy and all is well.
Hugs and love to all! Enjoy this WEDnesday! I'm feeling very grateful to be married to my hubby instead of having to be here by myself. Feeling really happy we decided to get married in December and go on our honeymoon. We had talked about postponing honeymoon to March and I'm so glad we didn't! Every night we seem to talk about that and I joke that I would be so mad and sad if we hadn't gone on our honeymoon. I am content staying home and am enjoying our wedding and honeymoon memories and looking at pictures. He says he's very glad too! He would not like to be stuck at home with me being upset if we had not gone on our honeymoon lol.
Back to work!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean oh how was your visit with your hubby? I'm sure he loved all the delicious food you made him and of coarse seeing you was probably really special.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19 I am so glad you got married in December too! And enjoyed a honeymoon. Thank you for all your warm wishes. (((Hugs))).

@Austina I'm sorry you didn't get all the fresh produce you were hoping to get but glad you are still well stocked and eating healthfully. How nice you will donate to those in need. That cake looks scrumptious.

@Mamabean I want to know too...how was your visit with your DH? Hope it was wonderful!

@Daisys and Diamonds thank you and right back atcha and hugs.

@AV_ thank you. I love seeing all the beautiful trees and plants.

I'm icing and elevating. The excitement here continues lol.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Austina Quince jam lasted days, not enough to set [a couple of small wild quinces, one jar.] Two batches of lemmon marmelade followed & I might have had enough: one last jar might have survived for over one week, unopened - at least until your reminding me of it; my best so far, which is not saying much. I am keeping a good old habit of having these things by themselves next to tea or iced sparkling water; not keeping count of when & how much at all.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19 I am so glad you got married in December too! And enjoyed a honeymoon. Thank you for all your warm wishes. (((Hugs))).

@Austina I'm sorry you didn't get all the fresh produce you were hoping to get but glad you are still well stocked and eating healthfully. How nice you will donate to those in need. That cake looks scrumptious.

@Mamabean I want to know too...how was your visit with your DH? Hope it was wonderful!

@Daisys and Diamonds thank you and right back atcha and hugs.

@AV_ thank you. I love seeing all the beautiful trees and plants.

I'm icing and elevating. The excitement here continues lol.

Oh Come on @missy, we’re you sick of Greg getting all the attention..? :lol-2: Seriously though. I’m pretty sure you’ve had your share of bad luck now. Please feel better soon! Fingers crossed!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@bling_dream19 @missy It was so nice to see him. It was a little chilly for my mom to be outside so she said hello and went back in the house. David was In the middle of a movie when Shatzie showed up so we visited by ourselves in the back yard like we were courting in the 1800’s. He was a good ten feet away...He’s not a talker but I haven’t spoken to anyone in three weeks in person except for David and my mom. David doesn’t carry on conversations and my mom never was a talker. She just sits in her chair and reads...My boys would often say she just answers them on the phone and then silence. I chatted up a storm and he had to keep up with me...It was really nice. I made two pizzas...My mom and I had a slice each but David had two.....I wanted to make sure he could take the leftovers and a whole pie home...I also made him two meatloaves. He’s coming back on Saturday. He’s lost without us...He doesn’t do well alone. There’s also the food draw...:lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no! I just read you sprained your ankle @missy! When do you get a break! That’s not a joke...sheesh...I hope the icing helps...xxxxooo

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19 @missy It was so nice to see him. It was a little chilly for my mom to be outside so she said hello and went back in the house. David was In the middle of a movie when Shatzie showed up so we visited by ourselves in the back yard like we were courting in the 1800’s. He was a good ten feet away...He’s not a talker but I haven’t spoken to anyone in three weeks in person except for David and my mom. David doesn’t carry on conversations and my mom never was a talker. She just sits in her chair and reads...My boys would often say she just answers them on the phone and then silence. I chatted up a storm and he had to keep up with me...It was really nice. I made two pizzas...My mom and I had a slice each but David had two.....I wanted to make sure he could take the leftovers and a whole pie home...I also made him two meatloaves. He’s coming back on Saturday. He’s lost without us...He doesn’t do well alone. There’s also the food draw...:lol:

I am so glad you enjoyed a wonderful visit and happy you were able to give him food to take back with him. That is love. I am so happy he is coming back on Saturday to see you guys. LOL yes the food isn't a negative. :lickout:

Thanks for the good wishes. Icing it on and off. I think it is better than yesterday but I am being very careful.

Oh Come on @missy, we’re you sick of Greg getting all the attention..? :lol-2: Seriously though. I’m pretty sure you’ve had your share of bad luck now. Please feel better soon! Fingers crossed!

LOL yes you found me out. :???:

:lol:

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 1.41.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 1.41.05 PM.png

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone :wavey: We have some lovely news to report here. We have a little stream opposite our house where some ducks and coots have made their home. We have been keeping an eye on a coot nest that has had eggs in, and when we went for a walk today some of the eggs have hatched and we have 3 baby coots. :kiss2:
My son was so happy, he was grinning ear to ear! I will try to get photos tomorrow.
@missy I am sorry about your friends loss and sorry to hear you sprained your ankle. You are right, it really is 'one day at a time'. It's all any of us can do!

Take care everyone! x

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!

@marcy I think you'll soon be a pro lifter! Good for you! Is your foot better?
@missy bummer about your ankle. Hope Greg is AOK. Hope your sister and BIL and fairing well and stay well with their young family
@Jimmianne your posts are always so funny, I enjoy reading them! And spill about the cement, I mean diamond delivery! (not really interested in the cement LOL)
@Mamabean I am happy you got to see your DH!!!! I am sure he misses you guys terribly.

It was a sunny day today so we went out for a walk. Saw a few folks here and there. It is supposed to be 15C tomorrow! I'll be sunbathing!! LOL Some of our neighbours put out lawn signs thanking healthcare workers. Made me a bit teary.

cheers--Sharon Handwash and carry on!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Passover @missy..My daughter-in-law’s mom said she will have Seder with other friends and family using Zoom..I have to figure out how to use it. The first time I heard about it was from Jpie...I hope your parents know how to do it..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so glad you enjoyed a wonderful visit and happy you were able to give him food to take back with him. That is love. I am so happy he is coming back on Saturday to see you guys. LOL yes the food isn't a negative. :lickout:

Thanks for the good wishes. Icing it on and off. I think it is better than yesterday but I am being very careful.

LOL yes you found me out. :???:

:lol:

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 1.41.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 1.41.05 PM.png

That face! He’s adorable @missy!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Great Kate @Tekate! Yes doorman is doing well thank goodness. But very unhappy sad news. My friend C lost her mom to Covid just yesterday :( I am so so sad for her and her family. Her dad is still in the hospital. They were both admitted a few weeks ago. Mom was worse than dad and she was sent to hospital first but then the dad was admitted. Both are too old for intubation (80) and then the mom seemed to turn a corner but she died yesterday. There are no words.

It is great your SIL wanted to help out and I am surprised they told her no. In NYC they would have let her as they are asking for anyone who can help. But it is at great risk as you know. My friend the pulmonologist is ok so far. I am worried so for his safety. And everyone at the front lines. Including my sister and BIL.
Hoping everyone stays safe.

Thank you for enjoying the photos. Brooklyn is pretty and it is generally a pretty great place to live. I love hearing the cheers at 7PM and we join them. Go front liners. GO healthcare workers. Everyone everywhere who is helping however they can rocks!

Sending you so much love and hugs too and my heart to yours dear Great wonderful Kate. XOXO.

Oh no @missy...That’s so sad...The loss of lives is so painful even though I don’t know them personally.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results