shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Caturday, Missy! And to Oliver as well. He is one lucky guy.
( I started writing yesterday). So now, it’s happy FUNday.

To answer your question, the eczema flare occurs only in a few spots, like behind ears.

I love how you and Greg dressed for your outing. You are so elegant and chic and original. Your legs look a mile long in those boots!

Marcy, I was bragging about you yesterday to a minor sky nerd...that you are are a true sky geek.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne thanks for the additional info. The more reading I do the scarier the options are. I am at a loss as to what to do. There are (many) people who say the treatment is just masking the signs and not actually helping the bone mass. And then there are those who have suffered awful effects from the meds. All the different choices seem to have terrible potential effects. And you know I am the one who gets those terrible side effects. All my doctors say if someone is going to experience a weird or rare side effect it is me. I have to laugh because I know I sound cuckoo but it tends to be true.

I might want to chat with you offline if that is OK with you. Thank you for being such a good friend to me Jimmianne.

@Austina yay for Colin feeling better and that you enjoyed shopping for golf clubs. Smart to get it online if it is considerably cheaper that way. Thank you for your encouraging words. I appreciate it. I am a glutton for punishment as someone here told me and they are right. I must be crazy to consider adding another cat. We are still in chaos here due to Oliver and also my deep grief. Which is with me all the time. Francesca and Fred. Their death has left a hole so deep and large I truly do not see it ever mending. My sleep is worse than ever and I know my health is deteriorating but I cannot seem to stop my downhill slide. Sure I have moments of cheer and even joy. And I do work to maintain a positive attitude because I realize while I cannot control much of what happens I can control how I feel about it. But for some reason I cannot shake this grief. No matter how hard I try. And it overshadows everything. Sorry, I did not mean to unload like this but it feels good to get it out. Thank you for listening. (((Hugs))).

@canuk-gal I hope your DH's hernia surgery went well. Sending healing vibes across the miles and gentle hugs to you both.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, of course. Anytime.
I think it is best to only read about osteoporosis drugs on sites like the Cleveland Clinic, Harvard newsletter, etc.

Some of the side effects listed by users on other websites are bizarre! People think the osteoporosis drugs cause all sorts of things, it even scares me to read those reviews and I start wondering weird things. Which. Is. Not. Good.
We can be so suggestible.

I posted these photos to “show me the bling”, but I will also post them here because I’m so thrilled with the results.
When I bought the diamond known as ISH =)2 years ago, I had it set in a Steven Kirsch setting and the setting was so clunky looking to me that I disliked it. I then had it set in a repro Victorian something or other I designed which I didn’t like it all.
Then tried a bezel setting, which the jeweler messed up, so the stone sat in a pouch for a couple of years. Since ISH is my traveling companion (has been traveling in a pouch and I wanted to wear this trip), I had her/him reset in the original Steven Kirsch setting and had the metal engraved at the same time. I am so happy with the result. And will happiest when the platinum develops a patina again.

E05B9206-400F-48F7-AF60-B203F404151F.jpeg

F116C837-93DC-4C7E-99E0-FC8C9CB07377.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Jimmianne !!!
Yes it is easy to get caught up in things but I fear what I am reading is not untrue. I just want to find the best treatment for me and not second guess it if you kwim.

May I add SWOON! To your ring and to those other pieces too. Beautiful.:love:

And thank you for your lovely compliment re the photo of Greg and me. I forgot to say thank you but your compliment made me smile. (((Hugs))).

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly @missy, I totally understand how you feel. I am normally a positive person, I purposefully do not worry about something until there’s something to worry about IYKWIM, but we’re all human, and sometimes things just swamp you and it’s hard to feel upbeat. There are days when I find myself thinking about Dottie and the tears start rolling down my face, she should still be here, she should be chasing squirrels and I’m so angry about the fact that she isn’t.

@Jimmiane, your ring has really undergone a transformation, and turned out beautfully.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly @missy, I totally understand how you feel. I am normally a positive person, I purposefully do not worry about something until there’s something to worry about IYKWIM, but we’re all human, and sometimes things just swamp you and it’s hard to feel upbeat. There are days when I find myself thinking about Dottie and the tears start rolling down my face, she should still be here, she should be chasing squirrels and I’m so angry about the fact that she isn’t.

@Jimmiane, your ring has really undergone a transformation, and turned out beautfully.

Aww I know you get it and I’m so sorry you do. It’s a terrible loss. The grief so strong. And one cannot simply snap out of one’s grief. It doesn’t work like that. I am so sorry about Dottie. You are so right. Both she and Francesca and Zoe should still be here with us. It is a weird thing grief. I cannot remember if I felt angry. All I can remember is the blinding pain of grief I am still feeling. All the time. It’s heartbreaking and I wish I could take away the pain for all of us who are so familiar with the pain. :(

Now I am super anxious as the rescue people asked if they could come here instead with Cookie. We were initially driving to them. I’m so worried re ringworm. The rescue person said she will black light cookie but that is no guarantee. Plus she has some hair loss on her ear but she told me that is probably from a fight. She was a street cat as they all were. I spoke with Tara who said if we like Cookie they will take her to get cultured. And then wait 10 days. I didn’t argue but it needs to really be at least 3 weeks and 4 to be sure. But let’s first see if we think Cookie will be a good match for Oliver. I’m really anxious. Why am I doing this? Oh right. To make Oliver’s life better and to save another who is stuck in limbo.

I’ll keep you posted. Wish us luck. Thanks. ♥

Reactions: AV_

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy My doctor wanted me to start on a med for my osteopenia almost five years ago. I read all the indications and decided I would wait...I read...at the time...that although you don’t lose as much bone..the bone you keep isn’t stronger...and is prone to also break. I got overwhelmed with what I had going on at home so I pushed it aside. I had also read that it could cause calcifications in other places instead of the bone...I’m sure that’s all old news so will do some research again and ask for the dexa scan...I’ll be listening to what you find out..
I’m so sorry you have having a rough time grieving over Francesca and Fred. :cry2: Do you think if you found another home for Oliver..you would be able to let him go? He probably would do better as the only cat. Our vet’s office has a bulletin board with flyers to find kitties and dogs new homes. Maybe your sister could put some up in their office?
I’m happy you got out and enjoyed the ballet..I‘ve never been to one...It looks so beautiful! Thank you for sneaking a pic for us! I love your leggings...Greg looks dashing in his bow tie. My son, Scott, also wears a bow tie...
@Jimmianne Your jeweler is so talented ...It’s amazing what he did with the engraving on your ring.
@Austina I’m sorry you're still sore...I hope it starts feeling better soon...Are you going to get more therapy? I would tell her to be gentle..sheesh...
I hope Colin is feeling better...
No..I haven’t heard anything from David about Ashlee...I’m waiting on pins and needles..
I spent the last dime of my Mad Money fifteen minutes ago..haha..I broke down and bought a 1 carat non-pierced solitaire pendant from Lightbox. I thought it would be nice to have one lab diamond. It will be fun checking it out. It’s in 10k white gold. That’s pretty sturdy so I would leave it in there for a while if I keep it. I have a few 10k white gold things that still look nice and wear like iron.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean i will keep you posted what I find out re the osteoporosis treatment. It is a rock and a hard place. As is much in our lives lately. Speaking of rock and hard place re Oliver. I don’t know. If I could have found him a great home I would let him go for sure. But there are so many cats and not enough homes. Truly. That would have been an ideal situation. Right now I’m feeling pressure. I only have myself to blame. O am not happy that Christine is bringing Cookie here. But I already said ok. But I am very concerned. If Cookie has RW then just her visit can make all the cats sick with RW again! What have I done. Oy. Will keep her confined to the library and then disinfect the heck out of it.

Thanks Joanne. It’s always like a warm hug when you post. ♥

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy OMG I missed the part that she was bringing Cookie to your home! It’s not too late to say no...I do that..trying to please everyone..and afraid to say no. I’m getting better at that now though. I hope it’s not today and you can still cancel. What would be the purpose of bringing Cookie to your house if she wasn’t going to be introduced to the other kitties? I think I’m overstepping...I’m sorry but I just think it’s a bad idea...Don’t be mad at me. :pray: xxxxoooo Trying to butter you up..lol

Reactions: AV_

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy I hear that weight lifting does increase bone density naturally; I assume there is a right time (re. bone condition, age etc.) & way to proceed, but you sure do have muscle on already, if from different kinds of workout, & it must count for a great start. (@marcy is there anything to this? You know whom I'd ask!)

Gotta go!

Ps.

Now that I am seeing @Mamabean's post, I agree... I can still remember all of the RW story & cannot immagine you and Greg going throug another round of surgery in the house this year, among a wave of RW.

Last edited:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Thanks for all the NIRDI wishes for DH. I am nervous about lots of things @Austina the post op peeing notwithstanding. Last time his hand was surgically fixed two of his veneers were broken....

Big week for us here as my son has his RC on Friday--so I'll be on duty all week! Anyway.

Have a great Sunday folks!

@Jimmianne thanks for the eye candy!

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal good luck to your son and DH!!! Bucketloads of good luck dust being sent their way. And hugs to you their amazing caretaker! Please take care of yourself too. XO.

@AV_ thank you. Great advice. And yes I have to ask @marcy to ask Marty what his recommendations are!

@Mamabean I appreciate your concern. We had a visit with Cookie and she was very shy as she has had a tough few weeks. But in any case Tara said she would do the RW culture test (today) and within 2 weeks we will see if Cookie is RW clear and if so we will take her and see how it goes. Nervous because she is a kitten and with a kitten you never know what you are getting personality wise. I so wanted an adult cat this time but we are trying for Oliver's sake to find him a playmate and a kitten has the best chance. Fingers crossed.

Thanks lovely ladies for listening to me go on and on about this and I took a few photos for you girls of Cookie during her visit here.

Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 3.36.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 3.35.23 PM.png

And right before they left we let Oliver sniff the carrier when Cookie was put back.

Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 3.41.38 PM.png

He sniffed and then went under the dining room table so who knows what that means.
Christine assures me Cookie can hold her own so we shall see. Fingers crossed this works out.

Enjoy a good rest of the day girls. See you tomorrow.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy She’s beautiful! I hope it works out and you can take her...I hope Oliver and Cookie will be best friends...Fingers and toes crossed!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, she is a beautiful girl, oh I hope this works.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@canuk-gal at least your part of Canada hasn’t been getting a lot of snow. I agree, we may as well work when the weather is so nasty. Mother Nature sure has a beef with my neck of the woods this year. Good luck this week to your DH and DS. You’ll be busy taking care oof them.

@missy glad you and Greg are getting out for walks even in chilly weather. I am so sorry about your osteoporosis diagnosis; I hope they find a medicine that works for you. That is a beautiful tree. It does look like winter. So I think Wyoming sucked all of the snow out of the clouds before it reached NYC. I wish I could say February was our snowiest months but it’s March and April here. That’s great Swan Lake was good and woo hoo to taking a cab. I am glad Marty is picking up some new clients; I am starting to get sad he is gone so much but he spent all day yesterday with me so I feel better. Our taxes should be ready in a few weeks. I got another tax form in the mail yesterday. As you said some places aren’t good at getting tax forms to you in time. Thank you for the warm hugs, I am sending big hugs right back to you. Great picture of you and Greg all dressed up. Cookie is a sweetie, I hope she and Oliver are fast friends if you get her. Cool photo of the ballet; isn’t the new camera great? There is no timeline on grief; I can’t say I’m moving on or dealing with it well 6 years later. We do what we can with what we have. I am sorry you are missing your sweet kitties.

@Austina I an glad to hear both you and Colin are feeling better now. Nice to pick out some new golf clubs. I think Marty would love to have enough clients to run a gym full time but I don’t see that happening anytime soon. Time will tell what happens. We had great weather yesterday. Today is chilly, cold and snow coming back tonight. I am sorry you are missing Dottie.

@Jimmianne I am sorry to hear you have osteoporosis; I am glad you found something that works for you. That is awful about your friend who broke her back from it. Ha ha to bragging about me; I am definitely a true sky geek. My head isn’t as full of details as it used to be when I was teaching though. Good thing I still have all my notes and handouts from those days. Your ring turned out gorgeous. Beautiful pieces at the jewelers.

@bling_dream 19 I am anxious to see your pink sapphire ring.

@Mamabean how are you enjoying all of your new rings? I totally get wanting a band that doesn’t compete with your ring.

@AV_ and @missy Marty did say weight lifting does increase bone density and can reverse bone density loss.

The astronomy meeting went well. I need to get the newsletter started today but I have a week to get that done.

We had a busy day yesterday. Marty had 2 clients in the morning so I did some chores around the house but mostly goofed off. When he was done at the gym he picked me up and we went to lunch, got my car washed, topped off the gas tank since it was above freezing for a change then went grocery shopping. After taking care of the groceries we headed back out in the pickup. We got it washed as well, picked up some cash then Marty picked up some filters too change assorted filters in the house. We watched Midway last night; it was good.

This morning Marty went to clean his gym and I finished our laundry and lifted. I picked up 88 pounds today - 15 times. Sweet.

I met Marty for lunch. One of his clients joined us too since she was at the gym painting the bathroom door.

Take care.
Marcy

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@marcy Hi Marcy, we are CST. Very interesting what you said about ricotta cheese, I find it very very smooth.. weird, many people us cottage cheese, but while I can eat it, it's too lump for lasagne for me anyway. Marcy I am so glad Marty's gym is doing well! and I wish I had done laundry! xoox

@Jimmianne oooh love your hair and the jacket :) I am sorry you have bone loss too, I'm way overdue for my checkup for bone density, sometime soon I think. I've not lost any height which is a good sign. and I bet for sure your physician is right, you probably were born with this problem to manifest itself. That is what my surgeon told me when I started crying about my hips and being fat and he said, NO it wasn't because I was overweight, genetics played the biggest part in my having such severe osteoarthritis. It's a bitch to take meds that make us feel worse to feel better. I didn't know you were a scientist in cancer research, not surprising though, not at all. You are so talented!

@Mamabean I love the halo and ring so beautiful.. tons of coverage.. love the AVEC it's awesome I didn't know you had an emerald cut.. one of my many dreams. the Noemie is divine.. I considered one myself and still might after John get's over my latest band :) your have wonderful taste mamabean.. just perfect. Nosey me, is that carrera marble or the quartz stuff I ask especially because I will be doing all this stuff in my new house (and I hate this stuff, toooooo hard for me, I think I have a decorator with the builder, his wife! ha!). no worries if that is too personal girlie! xoxoxo I'm with Austina, I'm sorry you have something else to worry about. :(

@missy great news about Greg and driving! happy to read it. Oh and bubbala is sooooo gorgeous.. the color.. can't beat an OEC ever. :) Missy your Mom and Dad are wonderful, look how wonderfully you and your sister turned out, great professionals great moms, it's always hard when our parents age it's very hard I remember, and I think my sons feel this about John and I to be honest. xoxoxoxo You are Greg look fantastic btw. I'm sorry you have to worry about bone loss (((MISSY))) and look at you and Greg going to Swan Lake, by far the most beautiful, kind, wonderful couple there I am sure.. I love Swan Lake! Missy, grief is so hard to manage, it comes and goes, all of a sudden it hits you.. Be kind to yourself, understand it's a journey, I have had some grief since my Mom died and I know how you feel.. wish I could take it away for you.. In many ways you have been doing all the right things imho, you are still recognizing, loving and taking care of your wonderful family. Be good to Missy. xoxox Cookie is adorable.. I hope it all goes well.. xoxo

@Niffler75 oh I love your bezel it's fantastic.. so gorgeous!!!!! wow. xoxo

@canuk-gal aw I know, we worry about our kids and root canal is not necessarily painful (Unless you have the jerk who screwed me over in Portland), but for a kid it can be a bit scary.. he'll be fine, hugs to you and dust for a stress free root canal for your boy. xoxo

@Austina Hi, I hope Colin is feeling better, but maybe you wrote more later it's late in England now. Yes we had a good meeting with the architect and I'll update below. How's everyone here in America! xoxoxo You know pain is a way of saying, slow down a bit.. While my shoulder hurts all the time and my insurance company called and said I can see the orthoped I think its too late for this shoulder and I don't know what I will do..we shall see. :) xoxo

We saw the architect and it went well, in a week we should have plans that are working so that we can find out the cost from the builder and if he's too high then we have to start getting bids.. ugh..

Autie went to the docs, she has a high fever they say she has a cold! I think Mike and Cara panicked when the fever kept going up to 104F. Babies are delicato!

Made fish tacos for mike and cara yesterday and cooked them at their house then came back and made them for John.. aren't I a sweetie! ;-)

we went up to the lot yesterday and walked it through again, still trying to save trees, but there is a thing called oak wilt that is killing the live oaks in austin area, it seems to me that we may have to deal with trying to save the trees we have.

@Jimmianne and everyone, what does everyone think of the coronavirus? Jimmi do you think it will affect your trip back home to France? John is concerned about us going to France in October. I dunno, I hate to say this but it's hard to really believe anything one reads anymore.

xoxo everyone!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tekate good luck with the architect and I hope the estimate comes in under your budget. It will be nice to get things started. That is too bad about oak trees dying around there. Colorado, Wyoming and Montana has lost a lot of pine trees to beetle kill. It’s been very destructive. Sad to see so many dead trees in the forests. Oh no that Auti has a cold. I hope she gets better soon. My in-laws have 3 cruises coming up soon and I worry about them getting the Coronavirus. Very scary for everyone. It’s funny i didn’t use to find ricotta gritty but the last few times I used it in lasagna I thought that so I switched back to cottage cheese. If I can find the small curd style I use it. We rarely have pasta anymore with Marty eating mostly protein anyway. ETA. Thanks for the kind words that Marty’s gym is doing well.

Marcy

Drakiol

Rough_Rock
Oh my god, I came to this thread and I can’t get away from here, you are all really good here, I am very glad that I found this forum, I wish everyone happiness;-) And good health!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK girls, I am off to PT early this AM with Greg and will be back later. Just wanted to wish

@canuk-gal GOOD LUCK to her DH today and of course her son later this week.

GOOD LUCK Mr @canuk-gal and (((HUGS))) to you Sharon!

Everyone else I will be back and hugs. Off to PT very soon.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm back. Thomas just texted us he's running late so I have another 5 minutes.

@missy She’s beautiful! I hope it works out and you can take her...I hope Oliver and Cookie will be best friends...Fingers and toes crossed!

Thanks Joanne. I have mixed feelings. And she's super shy so hoping she will warm up to us once we adopt her. It's tough with a kitten cause you never know how their personality will turn out. Any Ashlee news?

@missy Cookie is an absolute sweetheart! :kiss2: I so hope things work out!

Aww thank you sweet girl! I appreciate your warm wishes. How is your dear son doing? How was your weekend? Any more ring thoughts? I think it turned out splendidly!

@missy great news about Greg and driving! happy to read it. Oh and bubbala is sooooo gorgeous.. the color.. can't beat an OEC ever. :) Missy your Mom and Dad are wonderful, look how wonderfully you and your sister turned out, great professionals great moms, it's always hard when our parents age it's very hard I remember, and I think my sons feel this about John and I to be honest. xoxoxoxo You are Greg look fantastic btw. I'm sorry you have to worry about bone loss (((MISSY))) and look at you and Greg going to Swan Lake, by far the most beautiful, kind, wonderful couple there I am sure.. I love Swan Lake! Missy, grief is so hard to manage, it comes and goes, all of a sudden it hits you.. Be kind to yourself, understand it's a journey, I have had some grief since my Mom died and I know how you feel.. wish I could take it away for you.. In many ways you have been doing all the right things imho, you are still recognizing, loving and taking care of your wonderful family. Be good to Missy. xoxox Cookie is adorable.. I hope it all goes well.. xoxo

We saw the architect and it went well, in a week we should have plans that are working so that we can find out the cost from the builder and if he's too high then we have to start getting bids.. ugh..

Autie went to the docs, she has a high fever they say she has a cold! I think Mike and Cara panicked when the fever kept going up to 104F. Babies are delicato!

Made fish tacos for mike and cara yesterday and cooked them at their house then came back and made them for John.. aren't I a sweetie! ;-)

Thank you Kate the very Great and wonderful and wise. You are so kind and big (((HUGS))) to you. I am so sorry you know the pain too well. And of course no contest because losing your mom and sister is a tragedy beyond tragedies. Even I realize that in my deep grief over losing Francesca and Fred. Love you Kate. Truly do. (((Hugs))).

How is Autie now? OMG that is a high fever and scary even if it is acceptable in young children. Sending lots of healing dust her way. You are a sweetie!

And continued good luck with that architect. Sending bucketloads of good luck dust your way for everything.

@Slick1 good luck this week and big (((hugs))). Hope you had the best weekend with family. XOXO.

@Scandinavian hugs to you sweet girl. And dust to your mom. (((Hugs))).

@marcy
@missy Marty did say weight lifting does increase bone density and can reverse bone density loss.

Thank you. And thank you for all your good wishes.

The astronomy meeting went well. I need to get the newsletter started today but I have a week to get that done.

We had a busy day yesterday. Marty had 2 clients in the morning so I did some chores around the house but mostly goofed off. When he was done at the gym he picked me up and we went to lunch, got my car washed, topped off the gas tank since it was above freezing for a change then went grocery shopping. After taking care of the groceries we headed back out in the pickup. We got it washed as well, picked up some cash then Marty picked up some filters too change assorted filters in the house. We watched Midway last night; it was good.

This morning Marty went to clean his gym and I finished our laundry and lifted. I picked up 88 pounds today - 15 times. Sweet.

I met Marty for lunch. One of his clients joined us too since she was at the gym painting the bathroom door.

Yes a busy day and weekend indeed. Sounds good and efficient too. Glad the astronomy meeting went well and hope your Monday is wonderful. And woohoo on 88lbs! 15 times. Wow. No osteoporosis for you! (((Hugs))) to you marcy.

@canuk-gal good luck to your DH today! Please let us know it went A OK when you have a chance. (((Hugs))).

Missy, she is a beautiful girl, oh I hope this works.

Thank you sweet Jimmianne! Hugs.

@bling_dream19 happy Monday and hugs. Hope your weekend was great.

@sarahb (((hugs))). Hope you enjoyed a lovely weekend with your sweet family. (((Hugs))).

@Austina hugs to you too. Thinking of you and Dottie and hoping you are doing OK. Did you chat with Shirley yesterday?

Oh my god, I came to this thread and I can’t get away from here, you are all really good here, I am very glad that I found this forum, I wish everyone happiness;-) And good health!

Thank you. And welcome to PS.

We met with Cookie yesterday and then enjoyed a nice long walk.
Now I really am off to PT with Greg. See you later. (((Hugs))).

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone, sorry I was notably absent yesterday.

@missy How are you feeling today? Isn't grief strange! :blackeye:A lot of people think you mind of move through the stages of grief in a linear fashion then it is finished with! It does not happen like that at all. You've had so much going on lately I am not surprised you feel the way you do! I feel the loss of my childhood dog Bobby very keenly sometimes. We had a very special bond!
I am really happy with my ring thanks. It certainly won't be my last project!

@Tekate Hi, I hope everything runs as smoothly as can be expected with your build. Hmm, coronavirus. I have taken the middle ground. I am not concerned in a big way but am cautiously keeping up to date. With the incubation period being 2 weeks and pockets of infection popping up in more countries I think this is going to run for a while. There will probably be a tipping point where not so cases can be contained and it will circulate in the community mixed in with seasonal flu cases. Only time will tell.

@Austina Any snow with you? We have had a dusting here but it has mostly disappeared now.

@Mamabean Had a heartstopping moment yesterday when my son saw something he wanted a close look at and bolted across a road towards a stream with deep fast moving water. I only just managed to catch him. He just had no sense of danger and was kicking and shouting. Ugh it was awful!

@canuk-gal Good luck for today. Everything will be fine. =)2

Will check in later everyone. Take care x

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Niffler75 Yes..David was a runner too. I know it must have been so frightening to see him heading to the water. I had to partially hold his wrist when I walked with him outside. He also use to run out of the house...Fun times..lol
@Tekate My counter you asked about is Italian marble. It’s really different from Carrara marble. It is really pretty but super high maintenance. It’s soft and will etch...It’s very beautiful but I would never get it again. In Maryland I have a Carrara marble look alike quartz from MSI that is the closest to marble that I could find. I hate the black counters in my kitchen in Maryland. I want to eventually replace the kitchen there but I can‘t spend enough time there to do it. I decided to replace the island counter only with the quartz. It’s gorgeous...I love it...I will use the same product when I move to Virginia too. I don’t like busy counters..and love marble...but it’s too high maintenance.
My emerald cut is an AV moissanite. It’s so gorgeous...It’s a fun ring..
How old is Auti now? She sounds like she will be walking soon! That must have been scary for her to have such a high fever..How is she now?
You’re such a good mama making fish tacos for Mike and Cara...and then going home to make them again for John..
What is the projected date for your house to be finished? It would be so exciting for me to build a house...My husband can’t visualize so that won’t happen...It would be so much fun to pick everything out..

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just returned from therapy and what a glorious morning it is. Look at these beautiful panthers we pass by as we are walking to and back from therapy. They remind me of HRH Francesca. ♥

DB779819-996B-4882-8844-C0E4E886033E.jpeg

@Mamabean just for you. Can you spot Greg?
:kiss:

GM @Niffler75 enjoy a wonderful afternoon! So pleased you’re happy with your beautiful ring and glad to hear it’s the beginning of bling projects for you. ♥
And hugs to you. I’m so sorry the loss of Bobby hits you hard at times still. Grief is indeed a funny thing with a life of its own. (((Hugs))).

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just returned from therapy and what a glorious morning it is. Look at these beautiful panthers we pass by as we are walking to and back from therapy. They remind me of HRH Francesca. ♥

DB779819-996B-4882-8844-C0E4E886033E.jpeg

@Mamabean just for you. Can you spot Greg?
:kiss:

GM @Niffler75 enjoy a wonderful afternoon! So pleased you’re happy with your beautiful ring and glad to hear it’s the beginning of bling projects for you. ♥
And hugs to you. I’m so sorry the loss of Bobby hits you hard at times still. Grief is indeed a funny thing with a life of its own. (((Hugs))).

@missy :lol: It was a little hard without your bike but I found him! :lol-2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean Aaaargh was terrifying yesterday but can laugh about it today! :eek2::lol:

images.jpeg-8.jpg

Oh my! I missed this. Glad you’re ok!!! And lol to the above meme. Can laugh about it since you’re ok. :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean Aaaargh was terrifying yesterday but can laugh about it today! :eek2::lol:

images.jpeg-8.jpg

:lol: I’m glad you feel better today @Niffler75! I could write a book about what David has done to add new white hairs to my head...How about the the time he cut the plug off the tank alert for our septic system with his safety scissors!!:eek2: First off..He could have been electrocuted... When I got over the horror and shock of that...I noticed that there wasn’t a plug connected to the tank alert. I never had a septic system before...but it should have had a light on it right? My husband..the brainiac said no...It must be getting power from somewhere else...but there wasn’t a light on the panel where it should be..I went over and looked..David had very neatly cut it off close to the box. If I didn’t notice it..time would have gone on without an alert..To put it gently there would have been a fountain out in my yard..and it wouldn’t be water! :lol: The next episode will be about how he shaved off all his eyebrows...It’s fun at my house! :lol-2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results