shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We had a good day yesterday. Went for a walk. Greg used his walker because well just because I felt it is wiser based on the surgeon's blanket recommendation but will talk this AM with the PT. It is getting colder here sadly but hey, it is winter. Oliver didn't vomit yesterday and praying that continues. No poop but hopefully that will come. He cut me (not on purpose) again and so I am bleeding a bit this morning. He has sharp nails and when I carry him to his breakfast in the morning he gets a bit rambunctious. He is a handful but he is/can be very sweet. @Jimmianne I so appreciate that info you shared with me yesterday but I don't know what to do to make him be calm around food. Almost 30 years of having cats and this is a unique and new issue for us.

I also had a nice long catch up chat with one of our dearest (past) NIRDIs and that made my day. I love how online friends become real life friends. And true and genuine all the way. It's a special way to get to know someone online and then getting to know them offline and becoming good friends. What a wonderful time we live in and yes we also live in quite a tumultuous time as well but like we said before...good with the bad, sweet with the bitter and laughter with the tears. We do the best we can each and every single day.

Wishing you all a sweet and wonderful Wednesday. XOXO.

Leaving you with a goofy photo from our walk yesterday.

Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 5.59.02 AM.png

OK changed my mind. Will leave you with this sweet Oliver photo. Laying on Greg last night as we watched a movie. Sweet when he is calm.

Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 6.00.45 AM.png

Have a wonderful Wednesday lovely ladies. And @Scandinavian bucketloads of dust to your mom. (((HUGS))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 6.05.49 AM.png

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It sure has. We have to take the bad with the good. And hold on tight because it is certainly a roller coaster ride isn't it. Here's hoping the good outweighs the bad and the sweet overtakes the bitter and that 2020 shapes up to be a sweet ride indeed.

And woohoo yes you are the 20,000th post. I never pay attention to that kind of thing but you mentioned it a week or so ago and then just yesterday I looked and haha we had gone way over.

I’m kinda hoping the prize is Bubbalah... :saint:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m kinda hoping the prize is Bubbalah... :saint:

Hahaha well, how about you get to wear Bubbalah whenever you are here visiting me? Fair?
I have a few rings I could wear in Bubbalah's place during your visit so we will both be adorned with ring bling.

;-)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Tekate You are so brave to built a house from scratch! I designed my kitchen from scratch and it almost killed me..hahaha..I would do the same thing..looking at pics of the gable before committing. I think it would be both fun and scary to do it from drawings...I can visualize better than my husband..but we would never do that. My husband would be so stressed out it wouldn’t be worth it. He would drive me crazy... I also make quicker decisions than him because I know what I like. I like that you can pick finishes and designs that you like instead of choices someone else makes. I hope it comes out to be the house of your dreams...You deserve it....
I’m getting very anxious to see my ACA...It’s 2.78 ctw..which is the size I think I want to stay. I will just upgrade the color and clarity if I need to. Libby is a G so if there’s a huge difference I will upgrade up to a G. I always wanted a solitaire even though I love my tapered baguette ring. There’s something so simple and elegant about a solitaire.
I enjoy seeing photos of Autie. She has the sweetest face and smile...so precious. I was on the phone with Jackson last night when he was taking a bath. They will do FaceTime with me which I really appreciate..I feel so lucky my son and daughter-in-law keep me connected even though we don’t live close. I actually see them more than my friends see their children so I try to remember that. I’m so excited they are having another baby...:lol:
I mailed off my AVR moissanite solitaire to a PS’er today. It’s so gorgeous but I I knew I wouldn’t wear it because I‘m getting my ACA....and another solitaire. I’ll be able to visit it though because she promised to post pics of it in the August Vintage thread.
I feel pretty crummy so will come back later. I got my Shingrex shot yesterday. I have a headache, upset stomach and I’m so exhausted.
David is coming home in an hour so I have to get my energy up.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Quick update:
My mother is somewhat better. She is in the hospital where they are pumping her full of anti nausea medicine and general IV treatments and minerals etc because she is low on everything. Gastroscope things tomorrow. No real news.
My grandmother is of course worse from worrying too much.
Hugs.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

So good to see Greg up and about @missy, it’s amazing how well he’s doing so soon after the surgery. Oh no to no-poop Ollie, he’s such a little tinker! Far too cute for his own good. I’m glad you’ve got such good friends who you can chat with, I wish I lived closer because you know I’d be happy to help in any way I could.
Weather here is very bright and sunny, but pretty cold, but hey, it’s January, I can’t complain.

Branston is a boy @Mamabean, Dottie is the first girl dog we’ve had, the others were all boys, not planned, just worked out that way. We had a long talk with Shirley’s DS and DIL when we were there, and they said they wouldn’t be leaving the baby alone with Shirley, and would only let her hold him if she was seated. I’m not sure how they’re going to cope if Shirley becomes more difficult, they’re literally taking things one day at a time. I can’t begin to imagine how difficult it must be for them. So glad you sold your ring, someone is going to really love. and enjoy it.
You must be so relieved Chris is doing so well, my friend has been in the same position with her son, and thankfully it seems he’s back on track, new relationship and keeping sober. Congratulations on the happy news. Please rest and I hope you feel better soon.

Oh no @Scandanavian, I‘m glad they’ve kept your mother in and are looking after her, I really hope they ca make her feel better soon.

You can’t beat a good strong farmhouse cheddar and branston @Niffler75 especially with some fresh crusty bread :twirl: Hope you’re having a good day.

Hi @Daisys and Diamonds will the shelter let you know if the kitty gets adopted? I hope so after you managed to tame and take her there.

Loved the photo on IG of you and Autie @Tekate, it’s great that you’ll be so involved in her life.

Not much happening here, we went to the gym today and have lazed around this afternoon.

Big wave out to all the other lovely NIRDIs :wavey:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Quick update:
My mother is somewhat better. She is in the hospital where they are pumping her full of anti nausea medicine and general IV treatments and minerals etc because she is low on everything. Gastroscope things tomorrow. No real news.
My grandmother is of course worse from worrying too much.
Hugs.

Thats wonderful that your mom is feeling somewhat better. Was she visiting from her chemo before her last problem with vomiting blood? Chemo is so brutal. You must be relieved she's in the hospital being looked after. Your poor grandma..Hugs to you @Scandinavian

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
We had a good day yesterday. Went for a walk. Greg used his walker because well just because I felt it is wiser based on the surgeon's blanket recommendation but will talk this AM with the PT. It is getting colder here sadly but hey, it is winter. Oliver didn't vomit yesterday and praying that continues. No poop but hopefully that will come. He cut me (not on purpose) again and so I am bleeding a bit this morning. He has sharp nails and when I carry him to his breakfast in the morning he gets a bit rambunctious. He is a handful but he is/can be very sweet. @Jimmianne I so appreciate that info you shared with me yesterday but I don't know what to do to make him be calm around food. Almost 30 years of having cats and this is a unique and new issue for us.

I also had a nice long catch up chat with one of our dearest (past) NIRDIs and that made my day. I love how online friends become real life friends. And true and genuine all the way. It's a special way to get to know someone online and then getting to know them offline and becoming good friends. What a wonderful time we live in and yes we also live in quite a tumultuous time as well but like we said before...good with the bad, sweet with the bitter and laughter with the tears. We do the best we can each and every single day.

Wishing you all a sweet and wonderful Wednesday. XOXO.

Leaving you with a goofy photo from our walk yesterday.

Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 5.59.02 AM.png

OK changed my mind. Will leave you with this sweet Oliver photo. Laying on Greg last night as we watched a movie. Sweet when he is calm.

Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 6.00.45 AM.png

Have a wonderful Wednesday lovely ladies. And @Scandinavian bucketloads of dust to your mom. (((HUGS))).

I think it’s a great idea to just carry on with the walker until he sees the surgeon. He still looks cool with a walker. Not many men can pull that off! You two are the cutest couple...I’m glad he’s feeling better..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ollie didn’t poop yet @missy?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the sale of your AVR moissanite and big congratulations on your DIL's sonogram and news. Woohoo! A boy! Very exciting and maybe a boyfriend to be for Autie @Tekate ;-) Let's keep it in the PS family. Good people and amazing bling...

So glad Chris is doing well and I am thrilled for you all!

Haha I am a hoarder of bling as well. I don't wear most of my things and they are all in my safe. But so far I am happy to keep it there. It is hard for me to part with things. IDK why.

Sending Chris lots of good luck for continued success! And sending you big hugs Joanne. XOXO.

Thank you @missy..I somehow missed this..Thank you for the good wishes for Chris...He’s getting lots of therapy along with medication to treat his anxiety...It is helping because he is much calmer. I try to meet him once a week for lunch. He asked me if he could bring a friend with him to lunch next week because the guy‘s family doesn’t come to see him and he looks lonely. The old Chris is coming back...I hope it continues...
I have trouble parting with jewelry too...I keep all my jewelry in a travel roll. I keep them all in little jewelry baggies and cram them into the roll. It has large zippered pockets...They‘re overflowing and hard to zip...It’s amazing how much I can fit in that travel roll. I have a lot..too much. I’m going to start deciding what to sell. I’ll hopefully sell things I haven’t used in years...Some of the things I’ve had since my 30’s! I’ll sell the least expensive things I don’t wear anymore..I have lots of inexpensive spacer bands I can sell..Maybe someone can use them....
That would be awesome to have Autie as my granddaughter-in-law! ❤

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ollie didn’t poop yet @missy?

Oliver pooped just now woohoo! Came here to share the poopiful news :lol: and off to bed as I am exhausted. Will reply to everyone tomorrow but just wanted to say @Scandinavian so relieved your mom is in good hands and doing a bit better and hope her improvement continues. And sending lots of good thoughts and dust to your grandmother as well.

Sweet dreams girls and see you tomorrow. XO.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh happy poopy day! :appl::clap::dance:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Scandinavian, I'm glad to hear your mother is getting some treatment and I really hope It helps her. The chemo has been so hard on her. And this is so tough on your grandmother too. Thinking of you all.

@marcy, you might not notice tint in J or K when they're on your ears...even H or I might give you some savings. I've had my eye on a pair of antique diamond earrings on Etsy but noticed today they sold, grrr. Also been thinking about an emerald or pink sapphire ring...I'm having fun looking Lol.

@missy, I'm very relieved Oliver seems to be feeling better. He does look so cute in that pic. It's great Greg is handling being housebound so well and I hope this recovery period goes by as quickly as possible. Good to see him up and around, and doing so well. I know you both must be anxious to get back to a more normal life. I thought it was kind of sweet ds's girlfriend has been nervous about meeting us.

@Austina, Branston is so cute! It will be wonderful for you to spend time with such a sweet dog. My ds is in several bands - 2 are alternative/rock, one is jazz, and one is reggae (plays in the summer at the beach). Keeps him busy but he enjoys it and earns extra money.

@bling_dream19, sounds like you've made a lot of progress on the house. I'm sure it feels good to feel more settled in and organized.

@Niffler75, it's good you have a competent social worker who is in a position to help you. I really hope you can make some progress soon.

@Mamabean, so happy to hear the good update on Chris! So great he seems more like himself and is feeling well. Very sweet that he wants to do something nice for his housemate too. I found some dangles for my hoops...the good news is they should fit, the bad news is they're Swarovksi crystals! Which are pretty but would rather have genuine gemstones. they were inexpensive so I ordered them anyway.

Just the usual for me...errands, some cleaning, and chipping away at some overstuffed closets. The last thing really stinks lol. Talk about tedious.

Hope the day goes well for everyone tomorrow!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@Scandinavian I am sorry your mom is having a hard time with chemo and your grandmother is so thin. Hugs to all of you. Oh no that your furbaby took off on you.

@Niffler I hate to hear you are having no luck getting help for your son. That is nice you have a very supportive social worker; I hope something works out for him.

@Jimmianne how if your vision? When are you heading back to France?

@missy hoping your patients (Greg and Oliver) are doing better. Love the picture of you and your sister with your first dog. Good idea for Greg to continue using the walker until his surgeon thinks it is okay to switch to a cane. He seems to be getting around okay though. Sweet. Great photo of you and Greg in the mirror. Sorry Oliver cut you, he looks so sweet on Greg’s lap.

@Tekate yes we can definitely dream about our bling. I love bangle bracelets but they start to drive me crazy hitting things. They should be able to get your place done by November 1st; seems like they take 3-5 months around here. Our place took about 3 1/2 months from digging the hole for our foundation to closing. I am generally not a halo person either (for me) but I see some gorgeous ones on PS and yes Missy’s has perfect proportions. I really like halos with colored gemstones.

@bling_dream19 it sounds like you had a lovely weekend and got a lot of things take care of around the house. Sweet.

@Austina being married 41 years is something special. Very nice. Yes, I have noticed a difference at work with NN being gone. Her co-workers don’t mention her at all. Branston is a cutie; you and Colin will enjoy his visit.

Hi @AV_

@Mamabean I am glad Chris is doing well. How exciting it’s a boy! Congratulations. I think a lot of us are jewelry hoarders. At least it doesn’t take up as much room as some things. I am anxious to see your ACA. I really like gorgeous diamonds as solitaires.

@junebug17 if I got J diamonds I could get larger diamonds, I am sure G or H would be okay and probably even I; I don’t have money to spend right now anyway so I’m just dreaming anyway. Darn that those earrings on Esty got snatched by someone else. An emerald or pink sapphire ring would be fun. Good luck clearing out closets.

Like @junebug nothing unusual going with me. I lifted tonight (lifted 83 pounds), made soup for supper and drove Marty crazy because his check is not “right” again. The first check for the year was too much so he changed his status on his W4, now his check had too much withheld. I’m stewing and he’s bored with my agitated vocalization. Sigh.

Take care.
Marcy

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Scandinavian You say, 'no real news'. I hope they are good ones when they come.

@missy Count me impressed with your walks not a week after TKR! How long until anything can be done re. kidney stones?
O makes me appreciate the souldmate cats I got tolive with & took for granted, of course. You are very patient.

@Mamabean I am loosing track of your diamond news. [nts for two-three carat ACA F ]

-

This is one of those times re work - it got me up at 4 AM & the days has three halves now.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PS. I pity the poor person who thinks they are coming to PS for advice on diamonds and reads this thread :lol:

Bwahaha read at your own risk should be our NIRDI motto. :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Scandinavian how is your mother doing today? Thinking of you and your family and continued healing vibes and hugs.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Count me impressed with your walks not a week after TKR! How long until anything can be done re. kidney stones?
O makes me appreciate the souldmate cats I got tolive with & took for granted, of course. You are very patient.

As soon as the orthopedic surgeon gives the OK we will be doing the lithotripsy for Greg's kidney stones. Not sure when that will be. And thank you but Oliver is greatly trying my patience.

I miss our soulmate cats so much. We were super fortunate because we had Billy and Buster and Butch and Francesca and Fred. But I love Tommy and Bobby so much too...who can say they all aren't our soulmate cats. Well, all but Oliver. Maybe he is Greg's soulmate cat because he sure snuggles up to him a lot.

This is one of those times re work - it got me up at 4 AM & the days has three halves now.

Well, getting up early can be productive. I was awake at 2:30AM and couldn't go back to sleep so got up and have now (almost) finished 3 loads of laundry.

How are things by you @AV_?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM everyone. Continuing my morning post.

@missy hoping your patients (Greg and Oliver) are doing better. Love the picture of you and your sister with your first dog. Good idea for Greg to continue using the walker until his surgeon thinks it is okay to switch to a cane. He seems to be getting around okay though. Sweet. Great photo of you and Greg in the mirror. Sorry Oliver cut you, he looks so sweet on Greg’s lap.

Thanks Marcy. Well the PT and Greg and I discussed it yesterday and now Greg is once again using the cane. It employs more muscles and the PT feels using the walker will hold Greg's progress back. So he convinced us and yesterday Greg started using the cane again.

I lifted tonight (lifted 83 pounds), made soup for supper and drove Marty crazy because his check is not “right” again. The first check for the year was too much so he changed his status on his W4, now his check had too much withheld. I’m stewing and he’s bored with my agitated vocalization. Sigh.

Sweet lifting 83lbs. Ugh to Marty's check not being right. It can be a delicate balancing act guessing how much one will be earning and knowing how much to withhold.

@missy, I'm very relieved Oliver seems to be feeling better. He does look so cute in that pic. It's great Greg is handling being housebound so well and I hope this recovery period goes by as quickly as possible. Good to see him up and around, and doing so well. I know you both must be anxious to get back to a more normal life. I thought it was kind of sweet ds's girlfriend has been nervous about meeting us.

Yes I agree and had the same exact thought about your DS's girlfriend. Thanks for your well wishes.

Just the usual for me...errands, some cleaning, and chipping away at some overstuffed closets. The last thing really stinks lol. Talk about tedious.

Yup I hate household organization including closets and they are on my to do list. In fact everything here needs reorganization and decluttering. I haven't really had the motivation or energy to do anything but what I have been doing. But our home needs attention. And not vacuuming (I am doing that) but decluttering is critical. Must get motivated. Glad you are taking the necessary steps and chipping away at your To Do list. I am going to look at you as an example and motivator. Thanks Junie and have a lovely day.

Oh happy poopy day! :appl::clap::dance:

Haha thank you Joanne. Big hugs!

Thank you @missy..I somehow missed this..Thank you for the good wishes for Chris...He’s getting lots of therapy along with medication to treat his anxiety...It is helping because he is much calmer. I try to meet him once a week for lunch. He asked me if he could bring a friend with him to lunch next week because the guy‘s family doesn’t come to see him and he looks lonely. The old Chris is coming back...I hope it continues...
I have trouble parting with jewelry too...I keep all my jewelry in a travel roll. I keep them all in little jewelry baggies and cram them into the roll. It has large zippered pockets...They‘re overflowing and hard to zip...It’s amazing how much I can fit in that travel roll. I have a lot..too much. I’m going to start deciding what to sell. I’ll hopefully sell things I haven’t used in years...Some of the things I’ve had since my 30’s! I’ll sell the least expensive things I don’t wear anymore..I have lots of inexpensive spacer bands I can sell..Maybe someone can use them....
That would be awesome to have Autie as my granddaughter-in-law! ❤

So glad he is doing well and he is very lucky to have such a supportive family and especially mom. May the old Chris continue to return to you and stay healthy and happy.

I keep almost everything re jewelry even my pieces from my childhood. I have given my nieces a number of my gold earrings and necklaces but everything else I still have. I don't think (for me) the money I would get selling it is worth parting with it. Though I do not wear it. Makes no sense I know but who said I always have to make sense. :lol:

And yes! It would be awesome to have Autie as your granddaughter in law. @Tekate can I get in on this action and be part of your and @Mamabean 's family? Pretty please.:halo:

Which brings me to Kate the very great @Tekate how are you girlie? Any updates re the house?

@Slick1 GOOD LUCK today! And tomorrow! I will check in with you later today and know I am thinking of you. XOXO.

@Scandinavian please let us know how your mom and grandmother are...you are all on my mind. Hugs.

@Niffler75 I hope you are receiving some good news re your son and services and hope you are enjoying a good week.

We had a good day yesterday. PT came early AM and Greg did well. In the afternoon we went for a walk. Greg is using the cane and not walker anymore due to PT saying it would help him engage more muscles and recover more quickly. But of course my dh in his infinite (not) wisdom is using nothing occasionally to get around the house and color me displeased. I don't think he will continue doing that. But if he does I anticipate big bling in my future hahaha. So I think he will behave. Men.

Quick photo after yesterday's stroll. The weather is getting colder and my winter coat might have to come out today or very soon.

Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 5.10.04 AM.png

OK girls have a lovely morning. Off to pick up the clothes that are almost finished in the dryer. One advantage of doing laundry super early is I get to use multiple machines as I like to separate a lot of the laundry so that is a plus. See you later and hugs.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, you are an inspiration. I can’t sleep either, but I sit at the ipad drinking coffee and eating chocolate until dawn...thus all the bling buying. Need to chuck that iPad out the window! But then I couldn’t see the NIRDIs.

I may have mentioned my three tiny goldfish before...20 years ago I got tired of cleaning their little fishy tank and put them in the newly dug pond behind my house. A year later they had reproduced, and there were literally hundreds of little orange fish in the pond. Over time, there were less, but some grew. Yesterday I saw a Great Blue Heron catch a foot-long bright orange carp. So THAT’s what those cute little fish at the pet store really are! Life is amazing. Ps. I tried to save the fish, but the bird flew away with it.

My ring came yesterday. I don’t know if I should keep it, but I like it. At first I thought the pattern was duplicated around the band, but each element is unique & engraved differently, so that’s cool.
851A2DE9-AAF4-4D3B-AE0A-DD98F2C5DDD5.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So good to see Greg up and about @missy, it’s amazing how well he’s doing so soon after the surgery. Oh no to no-poop Ollie, he’s such a little tinker! Far too cute for his own good. I’m glad you’ve got such good friends who you can chat with, I wish I lived closer because you know I’d be happy to help in any way I could.
Weather here is very bright and sunny, but pretty cold, but hey, it’s January, I can’t complain.

Aww thank you @Austina and ditto! We would be there for each other physically I know. But in the meantime being here for each other long distance makes a difference too. It really does. It is amazing how online brought so many of us together IRL too and for the few NIRDIs I have not yet met IRL I know the day will come.

I am glad you had a relaxing day yesterday and got to go to the gym. I hope Colin is feeling completely better. Have a wonderful Thursday and hugs.

You two are the cutest couple...I’m glad he’s feeling better..

Thank you sweet Joanne. That is very kind. All the NIRDI men are very handsome and strong and wonderful. That's why we made them ours haha. Anyway sending you hugs and lots of good energy and have a wonderful day. XO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, you are an inspiration. I can’t sleep either, but I sit at the ipad drinking coffee and eating chocolate until dawn...thus all the bling buying. Need to chuck that iPad out the window! But then I couldn’t see the NIRDIs.

I may have mentioned my three tiny goldfish before...20 years ago I got tired of cleaning their little fishy tank and put them in the newly dug pond behind my house. A year later they had reproduced, and there were literally hundreds of little orange fish in the pond. Over time, there were less, but some grew. Yesterday I saw a Great Blue Heron catch a foot-long bright orange carp. So THAT’s what those cute little fish at the pet store really are! Life is amazing. Ps. I tried to save the fish, but the bird flew away with it.

My ring came yesterday. I don’t know if I should keep it, but I like it. At first I thought the pattern was duplicated around the band, but each element is unique, so that’s cool.

Ooh I think I like it...can you share more views of it?

And lol me as an inspiration.:oops: I am so full of anxious energy that I cannot sleep nor sit still. Definitely nothing to aspire to but I so appreciate your kind thoughts. I have said it before to you in person and online and will say it again as always from my heart....You are a sweetheart dear Jimmianne.

And wow to the fish in your pond. Sad the Carp didn't make it but I guess that is Mother Nature at work.

(((Hugs))).

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

My ring came yesterday. I don’t know if I should keep it, but I like it. At first I thought the pattern was duplicated around the band, but each element is unique & engraved differently, so that’s cool.

@Jimmianne I think your new band is so pretty! It goes really well with Mildred!
Have you considered that eating chocolate and drinking coffee may be keeping you up from the caffeine? :lol: I can‘t have chocolate in the afternoon..or drink regular coffee. I have trouble sleeping to begin with..That would push me over the edge into no sleep at all. I drink decaf coffee...There’s enough caffeine in the decaf to get me going..
I know this is silly..but I feel really bad about the carp..:cry:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne I think your new band is so pretty! I goes really well with Mildred!
Have you considered that eating chocolate and drinking coffee may be keeping you up from the caffeine? :lol: I can‘t have chocolate in the afternoon..or drink regular coffee. I have trouble sleeping to begin with..That would push me over the edge into no sleep at all. I drink decaf coffee...There’s enough caffeine in the decaf to get me going..

I might be interpreting @Jimmianne 's post all wrong but I get the idea she has coffee and chocolate when she wakes up and cannot sleep. I know I finish all my coffee and caffeine usually before dawn. LOL and :sleep:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Girls, I love this Tee. Since I don't keep my mouth shut I cannot get it for my DH as it wouldn't be completely accurate but oh I feel it.

Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 6.43.13 AM.png

ETA: Yanno, as much as I speak, my brain is even more active so I do think more than I speak...I think (haha) I am going to have to get this T shirt. For my DH. :cool2:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha you guys.
Yes, once I’m awake in bed it’s time to start the day!

Mamabean, I know what you mean. I’m a decaf girl too, and no chocolate after noon.
We ARE a sensitive bunch!
I feel sorry for the carp too, but would have felt sorry for the heron if it didn’t get to eat. No good way!

Ps. Thank you for liking the ring. I feel as though I went totally overboard on this recent very fun bling buying spree, so that weighs on the decision making process.
However, I know on PS there is no such thing as « overboard » lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results