shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh that darn autocorrect! Supposed to make our lives easier but actually doesn't! :lol-2:
This will cheer you up. My husband is ex navy and due to his service has knackered knees. Where I was working as a nurse quite a few years ago I arranged for an ortho surgeon friend to carry out some surgery he needed. The surgeons name was Mr Cartilage! :lol:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Austina that's really kind of you. My son is awesome and the absolute light of my life. :kiss2:
Absolutely true story about the surgeon! Loveliest bloke as well.

Reactions: AV_

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI's!

@AV_ sorry you haven't have good luck at picking companies. I've had 2 jobs post college not including my 21 years as an adjunct teacher. I saw something about bad storms in Northern Spain. Looked awful.

@junebug17 how fun to have your sister and family stay with you for a few days. Have a safe trip to NJ.

@bling_dream19 I hope you are having a nice week.

@Jimmianne we do enjoy looking at the sky. I should take some more photos of my heart diamond. I finally got out a different RHR to wear today. That is awesome your vision continues to improve. All right to getting another Sepkus ring. You'll have quite a collection.

@Mamabean that is awesome your knee just suddenly felt better; I wish I could have that painfree morning. Oh wel. I can get out of bed and come to work so I keep going. Have fun on your trip this weekend. Oh no to pulling your back; I hope it is better now. Sadly I don't think Marty's job is secure; I would say it's been iffy for a couple of years now.

@missy I am so glad Greg is doing better and is gettting around a bit. I am cold thinking about putting ice on my knee; of course I'm always cold. I really like my heart diamond; I can tell it's a heart and it has a lot of fire. I hope the PT person showed up today and that went well for Greg. Too cute of Tommy on the blanket; I already thought of "oh no I hope a kitty doesn't jump on Greg's knee" . Oliver, Oliver, Oliver; sorry he keeps so busy.

@Niffler75 sorry to hear about your brain surgery. I am glad you have a wonderful son you spend time with now. Ha ha what a name for a surgeon.

@Austina I hope Marty's job is secure but it's hard to say. I know not moving much at work does lend to how cold I am at work. My thermometer says 72.7 now but I feel cold air blowing on me. Sorry it's so cold there; your chicken pie sounds like great comfort for a cold day.

I'm bored at work. I am taking my friend to lunch today who lost her dad a few weeks ago. She seems to be holding up well. My employee who lost her husband did come back to work yesterday. She is hanging in there is the most she can say for herself. Tough times for both of them.

Except for the wind we are supposed to be in the 40's here today. I noticed an icicle is sticking up out of the pile of snow on my lawn; it's from the section that was shoveled off our driveway. Too funny.

Take care.
Marcy

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha he’s the best. ❤️ Now if only we could train Oliver to calm down and stop going after Tommy and Bobby...
Maybe your mom would like a kitten companion? Might give her a well adjusted catittude :lol:
Do you think Tommy and/or Bobby might be tempted to teach him some kitty manners if he annoys them enough..? Lol but not kidding

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh that darn autocorrect! Supposed to make our lives easier but actually doesn't! :lol-2:
This will cheer you up. My husband is ex navy and due to his service has knackered knees. Where I was working as a nurse quite a few years ago I arranged for an ortho surgeon friend to carry out some surgery he needed. The surgeons name was Mr Cartilage! :lol:

Hahaha that is too funny. Well, when I broke my tibia and fibula (Pilon fracture) the trauma surgeon who did my surgery's name -Dr. Wellman. :lol:

And turns out he certainly is!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you think Tommy and/or Bobby might be tempted to teach him some kitty manners if he annoys them enough..? Lol but not kidding

Not working yet Scandi...maybe we need you to come here and teach Oliver to behave because nothing we are doing is helping. :/

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I am so glad Greg is doing better and is gettting around a bit. I am cold thinking about putting ice on my knee; of course I'm always cold. I really like my heart diamond; I can tell it's a heart and it has a lot of fire. I hope the PT person showed up today and that went well for Greg. Too cute of Tommy on the blanket; I already thought of "oh no I hope a kitty doesn't jump on Greg's knee" . Oliver, Oliver, Oliver; sorry he keeps so busy.

Thanks Marcy. I worry about that too. Oliver knows no bounds.
Yes I am the same. Cold food or drink or icing any body part makes us cold. I think that is normal.
PT coming around 5PM today.

Yay for your fiery heart diamond. That is sweet. Just how you want a heart to perform/behave. :love:

Hope work is going quickly and smoothly today Marcy.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay @missy, that’s such good news that Greg is feeling more comfortable, he’s doing so well considering he only had the surgery a few days ago. I hope he got on well with the PT today, and continues not to need to take so many meds. Such a cute photo of Tommy keeping you company. I remember you mentioning Schitts Creek somewhere, and we’ve just started watching it, weird by funny :lol:

It’s freeeeezing here, I went to Pilates this morning, and there were only 3 of us, so we had a really good session as well as having a good chat. I’ve just put a chicken and mushroom pie in the oven for dinner, we need comfort food in this weather, brrrrrrrrrrrr!

That is a funny show. We stopped watching for some reason after the first season. Maybe we will give it a go again. PT is in a few hours but Greg has done the exercises twice already today as he is supposed to do so that is good.

Glad Pilates was a cozy session with just 3 people so you got a good workout and enjoyed nice conversation as well. Sweet.
Stay warm and enjoy your comfort food @Austina. Sounds yummy.

Reactions: AV_

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I am counting thirty hours since Greg's surgery, and your report of serious improvement can only be right, else this whole thing would be unbearable.

All in all he is doing very well for such a short time after surgery. Hoping the pain diminishing continues. Most important for his recovery now is working on range of motion exercises. That according to his surgeon is key.
Your almond flowers sound so lovely.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

That’s so funny @Niffler75! I had a dentist in New Jersey...Dr. Chiu...pronounced Dr. Chew! :lol:

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
All in all he is doing very well for such a short time after surgery. Hoping the pain diminishing continues. Most important for his recovery now is working on range of motion exercises. That according to his surgeon is key.
Your almond flowers sound so lovely.

I’m so happy @missy! I hope each day gets better and better!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy have you tried a small water bottle sprayer on “stream”. When he is naughty, you say NO and squirt him with water. My cats now, I can just make the sound with my mouth and they stop.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Jimmianne I laughed when you said ebay was your best friend. It’s my Kryptonite..I’m afraid to go on because I buy things that I love and then I don't get to wear them because I have favorites...I have so many bands..and I still look for more....:wall:

Last edited:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello NIRDIs!

Sorry I am a bit behind again. My son came over with Autie at 1:00ish and we three were together. When we lived in Austin my Austin owned a 30 foot sailboat with 2 engineers, nice big sailboat, I called it 'the blonde' because she was expensive to maintain and always needing attention :) anyway when we moved my husband stopped paying dues at the yacht and helping with the boat, the other guys were great about it, last year one of the owners died of colon cancer, very quickly, so we are back and now John and the other engineer are working and spending money! on repairing the boat the best they can and sell it and get another smaller sailboat, John says it's tooo much to handle with only 2 guys. Mike wants to get involved now! funny because he and Chris too yachting lessons one summer and they hated it. Boating = Beer. So it was just Mike, Autie and I till John came home from the boat. It was a wonderful day... So today we had to grocery shop and do laundry and catch up with chores.

@missy good, great news that things are improving, they will continue to do so, I hope his P/T is going well, in 6 weeks he will be so happy. Are you going to get snow? I talked to Chris on Sunday and he said he had snow last week but it all melted. sending love to you and Greg and the kids. xoxoxoxoxo

@Jimmianne Did I read you bought another ring! good for you.. hope you are improving every day I'll have to look back and see if you posted a pix of it! My son and family have already booked their flights to Paris..we are lazy and haven't done it yet.. take care of those eyes xoxoxoxo

@marcy How shocking that Marty's co-worker was let go.. At my son's job here they have many subcontractors working on a huge Java program and my son said they are going to cancel the contract and let all the programmers go. I'm sure Marty is safe but it will bring him more work no matter what, either training a new person or having to take the work of two people now.. Sending love your way and hope that Marty doesn't have to become a one man in a 2 man job. Hope the knee is doing well too :)

@Mamabean How's the back? how's the ring going? any new pix? I'll have to look and see in your other thread if you have said anything new. sending a huge hug :) xoxoxoxoxo

@junebug17 Glad you had a great time with your in laws. Are you back in the northeast? is there going ot be snow? I miss snow. hope you are well and warm xoxoxoxo

@Niffler75 welcome to the NIRDI's! best people you will ever meet.. sending happy dust your way! xoxo

@Austina sorry you are chilly, I read that Florida's water parks are closed due to cold.. odd weather all around, it's cold here in the morning but mid morning we warmed up to 17C, it was a nice day.. I know how you feel about missing Dottie and I send you love and a hug hope the family is well and give Colin a hug for me! xoxoxo

@Slick1 Hey, hope things are going well. xoxoxo

@Calliecake Hi Callie, how's your weather? hope you are staying warm. xoxoxoxo

@AV_ hope the weather is good in Spain!

@Daisys and Diamonds Hi !! hope the weather your way isn't too hot.. and hope everyone is well and happy! xoxoxo

@bling_dream19 Hi how's the newlywed life! good I hope.. xoxoxo

@canuk-gal Glad to read your temperature is going back to normal Sharon! xoxoxo

@Scandinavian Hi Scandi how's your mom? I hope everyone is doing well, including you! xoxoxoxo

I bought an eternity ring from ID Jewelry today, hope I like it, I only have my princess cut eternity ring or my 14K yellow gold band to wear with EVER and I told John I needed a new wedding band. this is the ring:

0.95CT F SI1 14KT WHITE GOLD ROUND CUT DIAMOND ETERNITY WEDDING BAND WITH SHARED PRONG 018889

it's not expensive and I'm not expected a lot just need something to go with EVER!

Be back tomorrow!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello NIRDIs!

Sorry I am a bit behind again. My son came over with Autie at 1:00ish and we three were together. When we lived in Austin my Austin owned a 30 foot sailboat with 2 engineers, nice big sailboat, I called it 'the blonde' because she was expensive to maintain and always needing attention :) anyway when we moved my husband stopped paying dues at the yacht and helping with the boat, the other guys were great about it, last year one of the owners died of colon cancer, very quickly, so we are back and now John and the other engineer are working and spending money! on repairing the boat the best they can and sell it and get another smaller sailboat, John says it's tooo much to handle with only 2 guys. Mike wants to get involved now! funny because he and Chris too yachting lessons one summer and they hated it. Boating = Beer. So it was just Mike, Autie and I till John came home from the boat. It was a wonderful day... So today we had to grocery shop and do laundry and catch up with chores.

@missy good, great news that things are improving, they will continue to do so, I hope his P/T is going well, in 6 weeks he will be so happy. Are you going to get snow? I talked to Chris on Sunday and he said he had snow last week but it all melted. sending love to you and Greg and the kids. xoxoxoxoxo

@Jimmianne Did I read you bought another ring! good for you.. hope you are improving every day I'll have to look back and see if you posted a pix of it! My son and family have already booked their flights to Paris..we are lazy and haven't done it yet.. take care of those eyes xoxoxoxo

@marcy How shocking that Marty's co-worker was let go.. At my son's job here they have many subcontractors working on a huge Java program and my son said they are going to cancel the contract and let all the programmers go. I'm sure Marty is safe but it will bring him more work no matter what, either training a new person or having to take the work of two people now.. Sending love your way and hope that Marty doesn't have to become a one man in a 2 man job. Hope the knee is doing well too :)

@Mamabean How's the back? how's the ring going? any new pix? I'll have to look and see in your other thread if you have said anything new. sending a huge hug :) xoxoxoxoxo

@junebug17 Glad you had a great time with your in laws. Are you back in the northeast? is there going ot be snow? I miss snow. hope you are well and warm xoxoxoxo

@Niffler75 welcome to the NIRDI's! best people you will ever meet.. sending happy dust your way! xoxo

@Austina sorry you are chilly, I read that Florida's water parks are closed due to cold.. odd weather all around, it's cold here in the morning but mid morning we warmed up to 17C, it was a nice day.. I know how you feel about missing Dottie and I send you love and a hug hope the family is well and give Colin a hug for me! xoxoxo

@Slick1 Hey, hope things are going well. xoxoxo

@Calliecake Hi Callie, how's your weather? hope you are staying warm. xoxoxoxo

@AV_ hope the weather is good in Spain!

@Daisys and Diamonds Hi !! hope the weather your way isn't too hot.. and hope everyone is well and happy! xoxoxo

@bling_dream19 Hi how's the newlywed life! good I hope.. xoxoxo

@canuk-gal Glad to read your temperature is going back to normal Sharon! xoxoxo

@Scandinavian Hi Scandi how's your mom? I hope everyone is doing well, including you! xoxoxoxo

I bought an eternity ring from ID Jewelry today, hope I like it, I only have my princess cut eternity ring or my 14K yellow gold band to wear with EVER and I told John I needed a new wedding band. this is the ring:

0.95CT F SI1 14KT WHITE GOLD ROUND CUT DIAMOND ETERNITY WEDDING BAND WITH SHARED PRONG 018889

it's not expensive and I'm not expected a lot just need something to go with EVER!

Be back tomorrow!

@Tekate...Where's the pic of the ring?! I can’t wait to see it!:dance:
I just got the cad from David with the change I asked for. He’ll send me a model to see how big it looks on my finger. I’ll also decide if I want a gap.
The baguette halo is restricted by the shape of Ashlee so there are longer and shorter angled baguettes. I think it will look pretty. :pray:

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Tekate, thanks for the welcome. :mrgreen2: Looking forward to getting to know folks on here!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Kate! Happy new ring!
Glad you had a wonderful day.
Boats sound like a glam, expensive hobby...good thing we women are so much more practical. Right??

Can you get a direct flight to Paris from where you are? Exciting!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies. Greg's in a bit of pain this AM as the PT and he overdid it yesterday. It was that last bit when the PT was flexing his knee on the bed bending it back. Ugh. So upset because that should not have happened. And we thought this PT was good but he should have known better. Greg was only 4 days post op. Hoping this isn't a big setback and just a little one. The PT yesterday said as he was doing that last stretch that it would make him feel better today. Looser, not as tight. But that was totally wrong. :/

@Jimmianne I am very excited to see your new ring but I think I know which one you got and it is bluetiful. :love:
Thank you again for being such a thoughtful kind and generous friend. Meeeooooow. Love you girl. Hugs.

@Tekate glad you had a lovely day with Autie and your son. Owning a boat, especially a big one is a lot of work. Sad about one of your friends dying of Colon cancer :( and good luck to everyone getting it into ship shape (haha see what I did there?) and selling it. I remember this saying best day in a boat owner's life is the day they buy the boat and the day they sell the boat. And from personal experience (my dad bought my mom a boat when we were little) that is truth.
Ooooh emmmm geeeee we must see this ring Kate! So excited and I cannot wait for you to wear it with Ever. The anticipation is delicious and also killing us. Must see the ring please.:appl:
Hugs to you kate the great. Love you lots!

@marcy how did work go yesterday? How is Marty doing? Do you know if there was a reason they let his colleague go? It's scary when there is no reason or when the reason is cutting expenses because they have to. Or think they have to. Anyway thinking good thoughts for you and hoping you had a good night's sleep and are staying warm and cozy. I am afraid to ask what is going on with your weather these days but hoping it is calm. XO.

@canuk-gal thank you for your encouragement! How are you doing? How is your family? I forget, does your family all live relatively close by? I am sorry my mind is like a sieve these days. Hope you are doing well and feeling well.

@Scandinavian how's your mom holding up? How are you doing? How are the furbabies? And lastly how is your dh and the kids? I am sending big hugs to everyone.

@Slick1 how are you feeling today? Please let me know how goes it and how your tooth/mouth is doing. Thinking of you and sending healing hugs and lots of love your way. XO.

@Mamabean how is David doing and how is your mom doing? What is going on with the bling updates? Any news? Where are you now? Maryland? I cannot keep it straight lol but wherever you are I hope you are comfortable and enjoying the week. XO.

@Niffler75 glad you are here and looking forward to hearing more about your life and your bling. Do you have any furry babies?

So as I wrote above Greg had a setback already. I am annoyed at the PT but hope it is not a big deal and that he will recover quickly from this setback. Not sure what exercises he should do today though as he is once again in pain. He was able to sleep despite waking up from the pain but he took an Oxy and it helped him go back to sleep. The Oxy is controlling it though so his pain right now is only a 5. Not terrible. But not great. Especially because it was PT induced. :nono:

Anyway off to tend to the patient. See you lovely ladies later and enjoy a wonderful Wednesday morning. Hugs.

Leaving you with 2 photos. One of the march this weekend in DC that my friend M attended and one in honor of MLK Jr.

womenrising.jpg

mlkjr.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK I am back for a few minutes. Greg is icing and has had his breakfast and morning meds.

Thanks @ringo865 we tried that when we were at the beach house the last few months to no avail. He doesn't like the water but he doesn't seem to catch on...thanks for reminding me though and I will try it again here. Nothing to lose right? How are you feeling? (((Hugs))).

@bling_dream19 how is your week going? What is new with you? How is married life? Does it still feel strange to refer to your sweet DH as your DH?

@AV_ any beautiful photos to share with us? That last photo so reminds me of a photo my parents took that I have hanging up in our Brooklyn home. Of the trees in Central Park in late autumn/ early winter. How is writing going?

@Daisys and Diamonds how are you Nicky? How is Gary and how is Melanie doing? Keeping good thoughts for you all.

@junebug17 hope you are enjoying the beach house. I love it in winter. It's special this time of year IMO.

@Austina how is the weather today? Still freezing? How are you and Colin feeling? Thinking of you and sending you warm hugs. Every time I wake up (frequently) in the middle of the night I think of Fred and Francesca and all the furry babies we lost this year. I feel very sad and the pain is still fresh. Yesterday the animal hospital we took Fred to when we put him down called and said his ashes are ready. :( Anyway sorry about the sad thoughts just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you. Hugs.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy Do tell Greg to be a coward for pain, like me, at least for a couple of days!
It has been raining since midnight - the first serious rain since last spring; not cold, no wind, very heavy fog - comically good for work; I need to be done, then, there will be pictures from a walk after the rains, of course.
@Tekate all of the winter disaster is up north, at the other end of Spain; there were warnings here too, for absolutely nothing, but I did get a fright from those News, of course [Google was wiser.]

-

Salve NIRDI!

Last edited:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Hi Missy! it's really hard the first week, the first hip operation I don't remember the first week actually :) I do know I eventually slept in one of our recliners because I was in too much pain to move..The good days get better and better.. it's hard at first as I said. I asked all my P/Ts what is the hardest replacement all of them said in ascending order: hip replacement (3), knee replacement (2), shoulder replacement (1).. so hips are the easiest recovery and I need a new shoulder (hahaha).. so Greg is probably going thru a harder time than I did. Sending peace his way.. tell him ! soon Greg! soon you will be running (and he will). you are the bestestest wife.. John was good also, but like I said, the first week is a haze, I was trying to find a pix of me in the hospital but I have too many pictures to find it! soon as I get my ring I'll put up a pix! sending love to you! and Greg! and furkids! and Missy I think Ollie will calm down as he ages... xoxo

here's a pix of me and Autie 2 days ago.

grannyandautie1-19.jpg

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy both times I left the hospital they gave me sheets of paper of exercises to do did Greg not get something like that.. I know they probably are telling him to walk, walk walk, move... but still the bending is what he needs to learn and strengthen.. I dunno maybe they do so many of these now they forget stuff.. xo

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy I can’t believe the PT worked Greg’s leg this hard so soon after surgery..I hope Greg will tell him when he comes again.
@Tekate When are you getting your ring. I have one in that size and it’s one of my very favorites. I tried to find it on the website but I didn’t see it..Darn..When do you get it?
edited * We were posting at the same tine..What an adorable photo...Two cuties! What will she call you Kate? Jackson calls me Nonna. TBH I wasn’t crazy about that name but now when he calls me that I love it..
@Jimmianne When is your new ring coming? My daisy cluster ring is from France. I bought it from a dealer in England..but she said it was worn as an engagement ring by a lady in France. It has a small diamond center..so the lady who wore it must have had DSS and wanted more finger coverage..so she had it made into a daisy cluster..:lol:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI how's things with David? have you put your house on the market?

Joanne I think this ring David Klass is making for you is going to give you A W E S O M E! coverage, because of your stone I started to follow Parks (I got a little miffed when he said PSers were pains).. he has great deals and beautiful jewelry!

I LOVE BAGUETTES always have, I used to have a nice baguette band that either I put in the netherworld or I lost it somewhere, bought it from B2C when I first came to PS in 13 and then I had a lovely anniversary ring with round stones that was with the baguette band and they are gone.. I brought them to Texas to give to Car if she wanted one of them for a wedding band and then took them to Europe in my wallet and who knows what the heck after that. My bad. I didn't tell John lucky me he forgets what I have : :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2: then I lost a stone I bought from a PSer a green tourmaline...I hid it and then it went to the netherworld also.. then again I've lost so much in moves divorce etd!

I will post a pix of the ring if I can..

Can't wait to see you ring!!!!!!!

@Tekate...Where's the pic of the ring?! I can’t wait to see it!:dance:
I just got the cad from David with the change I asked for. He’ll send me a model to see how big it looks on my finger. I’ll also decide if I want a gap.
The baguette halo is restricted by the shape of Ashlee so there are longer and shorter angled baguettes. I think it will look pretty. :pray:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy both times I left the hospital they gave me sheets of paper of exercises to do did Greg not get something like that.. I know they probably are telling him to walk, walk walk, move... but still the bending is what he needs to learn and strengthen.. I dunno maybe they do so many of these now they forget stuff.. xo

They did go over exercises with him at HSS. They even did stairs before they discharged him. His surgeon doesn’t want him walking except for very short distances ie couch to bathroom. Range of motion exercises are what he was told he must keep doing. Anyway he is a trooper but he isn’t doing as much icing as he was told to do imo and he is very stubborn so doing my best without being a nag if you kwim.

@missy Hi Missy! it's really hard the first week, the first hip operation I don't remember the first week actually :) I do know I eventually slept in one of our recliners because I was in too much pain to move..The good days get better and better.. it's hard at first as I said. I asked all my P/Ts what is the hardest replacement all of them said in ascending order: hip replacement (3), knee replacement (2), shoulder replacement (1).. so hips are the easiest recovery and I need a new shoulder (hahaha).. so Greg is probably going thru a harder time than I did. Sending peace his way.. tell him ! soon Greg! soon you will be running (and he will). you are the bestestest wife.. John was good also, but like I said, the first week is a haze, I was trying to find a pix of me in the hospital but I have too many pictures to find it! soon as I get my ring I'll put up a pix! sending love to you! and Greg! and furkids! and Missy I think Ollie will calm down as he ages... xoxo

here's a pix of me and Autie 2 days ago.

grannyandautie1-19.jpg

Awww Autie and you ❤❤❤ Love that photo so much. She’s a beauty like her grandma. ❤
And from your mouth to g-d’s ear re Oliver. He is very naughty. :naughty:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI how's things with David? have you put your house on the market?

Joanne I think this ring David Klass is making for you is going to give you A W E S O M E! coverage, because of your stone I started to follow Parks (I got a little miffed when he said PSers were pains).. he has great deals and beautiful jewelry!

I LOVE BAGUETTES always have, I used to have a nice baguette band that either I put in the netherworld or I lost it somewhere, bought it from B2C when I first came to PS in 13 and then I had a lovely anniversary ring with round stones that was with the baguette band and they are gone.. I brought them to Texas to give to Car if she wanted one of them for a wedding band and then took them to Europe in my wallet and who knows what the heck after that. My bad. I didn't tell John lucky me he forgets what I have : :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2: then I lost a stone I bought from a PSer a green tourmaline...I hid it and then it went to the netherworld also.. then again I've lost so much in moves divorce etd!

I will post a pix of the ring if I can..

Can't wait to see you ring!!!!!!!

David is good...He is excited about his trip this weekend when my husband goes to a game with his brother..David has Autism so he has his quirks...but he really is easier than my mom. My husband still has me putting his drops in his nose twice a day. They’re Ponaris wintergreen oil drops..but he’s afraid he’ll put too much in so has me do it..sigh..I’ll be doing this forever..:roll2:
I said the same thing about Alex but he does have unusual great bling...I almost want to stop following him because I want everything he has but I don’t have any more money...hahaha
I've also lost things...I lost a beautiful diamond bracelet...I’ve looked everywhere..nada..It wasn’t too expensive but I loved it..and it was my favorite..
I got the cad from David. I really wanted more straight baguettes and every baguette is angled..I asked @Slick1 to help me with the possibility of having shorter baguettes and more straight baguettes. I’ll post his cad and my scribbles on another one later today..
I also get my ACA in two weeks or less...It will be in a cheap setting until I know which way I’m going with an upgrade down the line or not. They don’t have many choices in the size I want so it may be a long wait..but that’s okay..I’m not in a rush..and like I said..I’m broke. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results