shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Tekate From your latest post, I'd guess you are not thirty ! - babies & new house!

Happy New Year!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy New Year everyone...You all have been busy! @missy I’m happy your toe is feeling better..but not happy it’s still bleeding. I think your podiatrist has a good plan to cut away the side of the nail so it doesn’t grow into the skin again..
Your earrings are just gorgeous..They look so nice on you..I agree with @Scandinavian that you have pretty hair! My bang area is getting so thin..I have a terrible forehead so it won’t be good when I have to brush them to the side...I guess it could be worse..but it still stinks..
Is the plan for Greg to go through with the knee surgery? Has he been in any pain? Is he on pain meds?
@Tekate Little Autie is getting so big! She’s a cutie..Yes..Jackson has given me some doozies of colds, sore throats. He bounces back within a few days...I’m sick for three weeks..The stars were aligned during the holiday...He and my husband didn’t get me sick. I took four Airbornes every morning...I don’t know if it helped but it was a Petrie dish in here. Scott and Allie like the house to be very warm..I thought for sure I would get something from one if then..but I dodged it!
@Austina..Jet lag is terrible...I’m so sorry you’re not sleeping. I hope you catch up soon. Try to take a short nap. My husband takes Melatonin..He says it really makes him sleepy..I don’t sleep well at all normally. He suggested I take it..I looked it up to see if it would interfere with my meds...and it did...Darn...Have you tried it?
I saw a very quick pic of you with your hubby, Adam and Kim in front of a staircase. It popped up and then disappeared..I couldn’t find it again...I barely got a look and it was gone..Was it on IG? Maybe I was dreaming? Hahaha
@Scandinavian Seven weeks of chemo sounds like a long time if she‘s having a hard time with it. It will all be worth it if it does it’s job. I’m so hoping it does and she gets her heath back. I’m glad your grandma is finally doing better even though she had quite a few hospitalizations.
Hubby is calling me...I have to put drops in his nose...:sick: I guess I’ll finish tomorrow...Hugs to all..

Last edited:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I've done my best to read through what I have missed.

@missy Jeez, gosh and a bunch of swear words, what a doozy of a time you have had, I am soo sooo sorry that I have been out of pocket and busy and ditzy. I am glad Greg is feeling better Missy, I wasn't clear if he was going for the knee operation or is going to postpone it The on-call urologist was a total ******* and unkind - no one has ever died from pain? he's wrong, plenty of people have died in pain, because of pain and fearing pain. My sister went through a ton of pain when she passed a kidney stone, she had 2 natural no epidural pain med etc and she said the pain was equal if not worse from the kidney stones. When I was going through my jaw infection in 2018 I sincerely contemplated ending it I could not stand the pain, it was so beyond, my doctor wouldn't give my anything, but I didn't have oxycontin my brother left before he died in my car, so I took that, barely touched the pain, but I could sleep.. I never ever took oxycontin in my life, always made me nauseous and I would vomit.. I took the chance because I couldn't stand it, literally and I"m no wimp with pain. These doctors are so afraid of lawsuits and the government that they won't give narcotics, and it's a crying shame. I am glad to read he's doing better, send him my love would you? thank you.

Your toe, I dunno when it rains it pours it seems, you have had trouble with your toe and it being ingrown and I hope you will do what your podiatrist wants to do because you deserve a break from this never ending nightmare you have had. I think you guys are back in the city? by Hook or Crook I will be there in March so we will get together if you can.

The kids look good, and healthy, and I wish you and your family a Happy 2020! you have the best mom and dad ever and the best hubster ever and you are the best ever xoxoxo

@Mamabean I am so sorry I wasn't online to give you support when your hubster was having his anxiety attack, I would bet he's had fear of not breathing since he was a little guy. So when he get's stressed it surfaces. You get the award for the best mom ever, you are so strong it's unbelievable, I know we do because we must but you really DO! So sorry again Joanne, spend your xmas and bday money wherever you want for whatever you want, me? I'd get a the biggest bling I could afford, right now that would be an OEC pendant :) someday I hope. sending you all love.. xoxoxo

@Austina sounds like you have a great time in Atown and sorry you have had jetlag. Your wonderful husband gave you a beautiful christmas present! looking forward to seeing you again soon Austina! sending love to the family. xoxoxo and to you too!

@Daisys and Diamonds Happy New Year, may 2020 be your year! xoxox

@marcy Happy New Year! that snow looks wonderful!! miss it so much. love to you and the hubster xoxoxo

@Calliecake Hi Callie! Happy New Year hope all is a okay with you! xoxoxo

@junebug17 Hi Junie! Happy New Year, I'm back I hope, hope your kids are good and dd is feeling well.. are you in the great northeast or the south? sending you love and hugs xxoxoxo

@Jimmianne Hi lady! when are you going back to France? I'm going to France next October for a wedding, we may tour wine country we shall see. How are you? How's DD? Glad to see you here. missed you.. Happy New Year Jimmianne! sending you love and a hug hope your art is going well. xoxoxoxo

@Scandinavian Happy New Year Scandi! I was happy to read your grandma is doing better, I hope your mom makes it through the next chemo's with the least amount of pain and side effects. Beautiful ring as always your taste is perfection.. Sending love to you and yours xoxoxo

@AV_ Happy New year to you! no I am an oldster! but a happy one. xoxoxo

Going out for brunch tomorrow with my son's, DIL, Autie, and John.. I've been been eating toooooo much, gained weight, gotta stop this, Austin is a food carnival! a Tex Mex heaven, I've got to stop eating.

Happy New Year everyone, I send love and happiness to you all, may 2020 be our year.

Kate

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@Tekate I WANT to be in a food carnival! Quit teasing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lordy all I seem to do is cook! I want to eat out permanently! LOL Little Autie is soo cute I died.

cheers--Sharon

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh @Scandinavian your poor mum
I hoped the hirrible chemo is going the job its surposed to
But that's wounderful your grandma is doing better

Melanie visited yesterday with her 2 kids and her brother
She has 'bum fluff' all over her head
The it falls out with the next round of chemo
but she looked good - not at all on death's door like Gary's sister made out
Gary has BBQ-ed the turkey in the webber the day before
what a performance getting the dam thing lite
I got up early and made cake, put the xmas pudding in the slow cooker, filled the house with flowers and made salad and got the spuds ready
I don't know American mothers manage thsnksgiving
We have tonns of plates but we seem to be short of cutlery and i have no idea where the nice serving platters are
the grandkids bearly ate anything - there mother brought chips and lollies (candy) for them
they drank a lot of coke
little Karia ate a buttered bread roll and wouldn't touch the salad her mother made specially because she liked it
i had put chocolate chips in my cake to make it kid friendly but she wouldnt try any
i thought i was a fussy child but my mother managed to get all the food groups into us
She everdently doesn't even eat chicken (unless its chicken nuggets)

Melanie did like my Christmas tree - she thought i must have brought it predecorated !

Anyway i just felt exhausted and today ive been tidying o.o left overs
I made turkey stock and froze the left over Turkey for soup and the cranberry sauce and the stuffing
then i actually made real gravy for tea tonight as we cleaned up the leftovers ...but then Gary just wanted butter on his spuds grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
We are both over tired and grumpy

Missy i am appalled you have toe trouble
Enough pain for one family already!
Those earings are Fabulouse

I just love Jimmy the ice cream guy
he definatly has a fan in NZ (do you think he is a Springsteen fan ?)

Im.off to bed but i just had to check in and catch up on you all first

Tell Ollie to be a good boy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Caturday Saturday lovely ladies. And welcome back home dear great Kate @Tekate.

@missy Jeez, gosh and a bunch of swear words, what a doozy of a time you have had, I am soo sooo sorry that I have been out of pocket and busy and ditzy. I am glad Greg is feeling better Missy, I wasn't clear if he was going for the knee operation or is going to postpone it The on-call urologist was a total ******* and unkind - no one has ever died from pain? he's wrong, plenty of people have died in pain, because of pain and fearing pain. My sister went through a ton of pain when she passed a kidney stone, she had 2 natural no epidural pain med etc and she said the pain was equal if not worse from the kidney stones. When I was going through my jaw infection in 2018 I sincerely contemplated ending it I could not stand the pain, it was so beyond, my doctor wouldn't give my anything, but I didn't have oxycontin my brother left before he died in my car, so I took that, barely touched the pain, but I could sleep.. I never ever took oxycontin in my life, always made me nauseous and I would vomit.. I took the chance because I couldn't stand it, literally and I"m no wimp with pain. These doctors are so afraid of lawsuits and the government that they won't give narcotics, and it's a crying shame. I am glad to read he's doing better, send him my love would you? thank you.

Your toe, I dunno when it rains it pours it seems, you have had trouble with your toe and it being ingrown and I hope you will do what your podiatrist wants to do because you deserve a break from this never ending nightmare you have had. I think you guys are back in the city? by Hook or Crook I will be there in March so we will get together if you can.

The kids look good, and healthy, and I wish you and your family a Happy 2020! you have the best mom and dad ever and the best hubster ever and you are the best ever xoxoxo

Dear Kate the Great! Big (((HUGS))) to you. I am so sorry you were ill and the family was ill over the holidays. Aww Evan and Autie are too precious in every sense of the word. LOVE them.
I am so sorry you (and your sister too) experienced such terrible pain and that you even contemplated ending things. How horrific and shame on the doctors who are supposed to help people. Shame on them. It was the emergency internist who refused Greg more Percocet. The urologist actually wrote him an RX for acetaminophen and codeine. So that was something. Fortunately so far he hasn't needed anything besides Tylenol.

We are heading back today. Nervous about the trip and returning as I have gotten comfortable here believe it or not. Plus I don't love change so usually once I am settled in wherever I am I am comfortable. Just a bit nervous about today and being in Brooklyn again. Once again I don't remember what I have there and what I don't have there. Having 2 homes isn't always the easiest thing and while it is nice it can also be a pain.

I hope your move to the permanent home goes smoothly and that life calms down for you. It's been a frenetic pace for you and I hope you take care of yourself too and not just take care of everyone else. I am so excited to see you in March and come he** or high water I will be there if at all possible. Miss you Kate. XO.

Happy New Year everyone...You all have been busy! @missy I’m happy your toe is feeling better..but not happy it’s still bleeding. I think your podiatrist has a good plan to cut away the side of the nail so it doesn’t grow into the skin again..
Your earrings are just gorgeous..They look so nice on you..I agree with @Scandinavian that you have pretty hair! My bang area is getting so thin..I have a terrible forehead so it won’t be good when I have to brush them to the side...I guess it could be worse..but it still stinks..
Is the plan for Greg to go through with the knee surgery? Has he been in any pain? Is he on pain meds?

Hi Joanne! You are such a love. Thank you for the lovely comments. My hair is super thin too and getting thinner. I feel like I have bald patches if I pull my hair back. It makes me sad but it's not as devastating as I thought it would be. I guess with age comes confidence and also acceptance that I am this way and there is little I can do about it. I have yet to wear any of my wigs haha and I have more than fifteen of them. I am afraid to count but maybe considerably more lol. And I just got another from England which won't be arriving for 2 weeks. Total impulse and not even sure what it will look like as no one else has this wig that I know of online. But I digress. All this to say yes I am buying too many wigs and not wearing them and somehow I am calm about my hair loss. I can get away with it for now but it is getting worse.

I think we are our own worst critics @Mamabean and I have no doubt you are beautiful. I know you are beautiful on the inside but you are also beautiful on the outside. Sending you lots of love and hugs.

How is your DH feeling? Thanks for asking about Greg. No he isn't in pain and so far yes, Greg is planning on TKR January 17th. I am very nervous but hoping for the best. This is going to sound ridiculous but I haven't been away from Greg for a few nights since I was hospitalized myself for 4 nights and days with my broken leg. So I am nervous about that too. Being alone at night. But mainly anxious that the surgery goes well and he heals well. I wish I wasn't as anxious a person as I am. It's genetic I know. I did the 23 and me and they called it saying I was type A. From my genetics. Amazing right?

Greg's choice sunds bold!

I assume that your workout routine will change in NYC? Gardening gets me lifting a 30 lbs bar [an iron rod used to dig up three roots] which is quite enough for me, but, in a couple of months I will be wanting more, maybe.

Might the icecream business interets you? I am not entirely joking!

I remember your toe troubles ,( - hoped they'd be gone! Fingers crossed for a definitive fix.

Ah, & those earrings! They are the happiest little diamonds .) (winking culets! & rounded like buds or dew drops & their size too) Just right! Of course they look right in your ears - it is your style. Love the gray frames & the way you wear white/silver gray in the photo!

Yes in Brooklyn I work out on my Arc trainer (indoors) and my Pilates reformer. I am so out of Pilates shape and that will take me a few months to get back into shape re Pilates. Hope my Arc trainer is working after all these months. They no longer make it (Cybex) so it will be a real hassle if it isn't working. It is a very complex and impressive computer machine. I love it. I have it at the beach house too and used it on the days we couldn't ride. I am glad your gardening keeps you in fighting shape. Impressive and being outdoors is preferable (IMO) when working out in any way. It just feels better.

No to being a business owner. I like having my schedule as I have it and do not care to be running a business that has to be open much of the time. Plus I prefer animals to people and these days have no patience for people who are unreasonable or unpleasant and when you own a business you deal with both.

Thank you for the lovely compliments re the earrings and glasses. I have so many of both as I love changing them. The dilemma today is what do I bring and what do I leave. Inevitably I am always without what I want whichever house I am living in at the moment. I choose wrong each time. I have duplicated much of my belongings but not everything. For example my white/silver sunglasses I only have one pair as they are no longer being manufactured. They are my favorite pair but I don't want to bring them back and forth all the time. Oh what problems haha. Easier to obsess about the insignificant than worry about the real issues. I know you kwim. Happy Caturday Saturday and feel well. XO.

Oh @Scandinavian your poor mum
I hoped the hirrible chemo is going the job its surposed to
But that's wounderful your grandma is doing better

Melanie visited yesterday with her 2 kids and her brother
She has 'bum fluff' all over her head
The it falls out with the next round of chemo
but she looked good - not at all on death's door like Gary's sister made out
Gary has BBQ-ed the turkey in the webber the day before
what a performance getting the dam thing lite
I got up early and made cake, put the xmas pudding in the slow cooker, filled the house with flowers and made salad and got the spuds ready
I don't know American mothers manage thsnksgiving
We have tonns of plates but we seem to be short of cutlery and i have no idea where the nice serving platters are
the grandkids bearly ate anything - there mother brought chips and lollies (candy) for them
they drank a lot of coke
little Karia ate a buttered bread roll and wouldn't touch the salad her mother made specially because she liked it
i had put chocolate chips in my cake to make it kid friendly but she wouldnt try any
i thought i was a fussy child but my mother managed to get all the food groups into us
She everdently doesn't even eat chicken (unless its chicken nuggets)

Melanie did like my Christmas tree - she thought i must have brought it predecorated !

Anyway i just felt exhausted and today ive been tidying o.o left overs
I made turkey stock and froze the left over Turkey for soup and the cranberry sauce and the stuffing
then i actually made real gravy for tea tonight as we cleaned up the leftovers ...but then Gary just wanted butter on his spuds grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
We are both over tired and grumpy

Missy i am appalled you have toe trouble
Enough pain for one family already!
Those earings are Fabulouse

I just love Jimmy the ice cream guy
he definatly has a fan in NZ (do you think he is a Springsteen fan ?)

Im.off to bed but i just had to check in and catch up on you all first

Tell Ollie to be a good boy

GM @Daisys and Diamonds, glad Melanie is dong as well as can be expected and that she was impressed by your tree. I know it looked gorgeous. I hope you rest up this weekend and feel well. Yes I bet Jimmy is a fan. Next time I see him (who knows when that will be though as we are heading out today) I will ask him. He is good people. Really kind and sweet and generous. And he is sort of (been separated for decades but technically still married but not together) single ladies...hmmmmmmm now I am thinking but not sure how old he is but my best guess is mid to late 50s. I could be totally wrong though. Anyway who cares about age. It's just a number. It's the person that matters not the years. As usual though I digress.
I will tell Ollie but he doesn't listen to me. Daisy maybe you can talk some sense into him lol. Or better yet maybe you want another cat? I trust you would give him as good a home as we can or even better perhaps... 8):bigsmile:
Sweet Dreams dear Daisy.

@Scandinavian hope your mom is doing OK and that you are having a nice weekend. Hugs.

@Slick1 woohoo it's Saturday and whew you made it through the rest of the workweek. Time for much deserved R&R. Keeping good thoughts for you and your DD and Chase too. Big hugs.

@Austina good morning or should I say good afternoon. Hope you had a good night's sleep and are feeling well. XO.

@marcy did you have your astronomy meeting last night? Hope you have a fun weekend planned. You wouldn't believe the iPhone issues I am already having. OMG. Greg spent the better part of the night on the phone with Verizon and Apple. Don't ask. They couldn't get my phone turned on as a phone. Something with the sym (?sp) card. Never even knew iphone had that. LOL and OY. Seriously Greg was on the phone for more than 5 hours yesterday on and off trying to resolve this. Right now I think he got it working but he is pissed at some of the support he got from Apple and I believe he is mad enough to make a complaint. That is so not my dh. They really gave him some screwed up info and took so much of his time. Anyway let's hope the phone is working. I might need your help re the camera. I still haven't ordered a case either. Procrastination. What can I say haha. Have a happy Caturday Saturday and hope you get to lift and are feeling good. XO.

@Jimmianne good morning! May I second @Tekate 's question...when are you going back to France? Hope you are having a good weekend and spending some of it with your DD who I hope is feeling all better now. Hugs to you sweet friend.

So we are heading back today. Happy Caturday Saturday lovely ladies.

Leaving you with a peaceful and serene scene from our last ride this season. I already miss cycling but know we have many more cycling adventures to come...

Screen Shot 2020-01-04 at 8.11.15 AM.png

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy the Marvelous Magnificent Missy, I miss you too, and again so so so etc sorry I wasn't hooked in, I no longer can just do bits and sneaks, I need time when I read our NIRDI's and I care. So back to Brooklyn, I understand the change thing and I understand how unsettling it is, my house sold so fast - 2 offers in 20 minutes both over asking threw me for a loop, from the time John said back to Austin, we were gone in 8 weeks, never expected that, nope, and I miss the NE, I missed it for 18 years here before. I don't do well with change, I miss my house I miss the trees I miss the cold weather I miss it all, but I do love it here, my family is here except for Chris and he's a flier and I am too so we will see him just as much, but I really envisioned us living till the end in the Northeast. John's cedar allergy is in full force, he PROMISED me he would be proactive about it if we moved back, that happened HELL NO right now he's sniffing away... both of us hate taking drugs but Cedar Fever sufferers must to live thru the horrendous time here in Austin area I only get a cough but John Oh LORD he suffers... Oh boy I am whining. sorry about that!

Okay back to my real reason for writing, I send you caring thoughts Missy and sincere love for you and Greg and hopeful this year will be instead of - as the queen says - anus horribilis (or something like that) to anus wonderfulus! (pardon to @Austina and any other British friends here).. Award for the best mom goes to you Missy for all the love and attention and care you AND Greg gave the kittens...

Going to brunch with the fam in a few, I just wanted you to know I care but have been somewhat in the throes of uneasiness in my life and am starting to start a life here.

LOVE YOU.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Sharon how are you? Missed everyone here so much. Hope the weather is decent girl. I love Autie, she's my soul here... been going thru uneasiness here, been missing home (NE) but and ma acclimatizing slowly. So we need to have a Austin get together when Austina moves here.. seriously. She and I know enough about food here that by the time you went back to Canada you'd need a seat extender on the plane! Happy New Year lady and hope that 2020 is a Great! Year for you .. xoxoxooxo

HI:

@Tekate I WANT to be in a food carnival! Quit teasing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lordy all I seem to do is cook! I want to eat out permanently! LOL Little Autie is soo cute I died.

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Some sort of snow squall just blew in...its been warm and sunny! Oh well it is January in the foothills.

@missy hope you are recovering and settling in back home. New experience for Oliver. How is interaction with his brothers? Is he still biting?

Enjoy the weekend NIRDI's. :wavey:

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @canuk-gal we are driving back now. About 30 minutes away. Trip ok so far. Cats quiet. Oliver is better but still biting occasionally. Unfortunately his brothers want nothing to do with him.

Stay warm and cozy Sharon and enjoy the weekend. XO

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
GM lovely ladies, I am back to say good morning and wish you happy FriYAY!

Thank you for your always kind and supportive comments and friendship @sarahb. You warm my heart. (((Hugs))).

Oh I cannot wait dear @Jimmianne to see you. And haha as I wrote above I completely agree. Pain is so 2019. LOL. I am sorry the ring selling went down like it did. I don't understand some people and have stopped trying. Why I prefer animals over most people.

@Slick1 continued good thoughts for Chase and for you to receive good new about the insurance coverage. And woohoo it's Friday so weekend is almost here. I know you need a break even after your short workweek. You have the most challenging job and I hope it is more rewarding than not. Hugs.

@Scandinavian OK girl, I gave you earshots. Hope you approve. How is your mom doing and how is your grandmother doing? And how are you enjoying your beautiful pinkalicious new setting?

Dear @marcy thank you. Toe is feeling better but still bleeding. Yuck. My podiatrist is the best though and I am so grateful he came in for me. He told me he cannot keep giving me the needles and ripping out the toenail as too much scar tissue is buidling up and will start affecting my toe very soon. So he wants to cut some skin out in the hopes of permanently stopping the nail growing in to my toe. In 4 months he hopes to do this on me and it requires stitches. He cannot chemically cauterize it as he does for most patients who have this issue because my skin is too sensitive and reactive but I also don't do great with stitches but he feels we are caught between a rock and hard place. I will add the needles were the most painful they have ever been yesterday. IDK why but OMG it was very painful indeed. But oh so grateful that nail is now gone.

As for Greg and the TKR now that is in question as the knee surgeon isn't sure it is a good idea to do the knee replacement with Greg in kidney stone flux. Oy and Vey. Greg is waiting to hear back from the surgeon who is contacting Greg's urologist who put in the stent and took out one of his kidney stones. As I wrote before Greg has a number of them so we are not sure what is going to happen now. Just waiting to hear back from the knee surgeon.

Thanks for the case recommendation. I cannot activate my new phone because remember when I ordered the first one that they messed up and well it still shows in the system. So Greg is going to try taking care of that mix up so I can activate my new phone soon. Will go check out your recommendations.

Sorry you were cold and bored at work yesterday and yay it's the weekend almost so woohoo for that. By the way for work and the cold look into the hot pockets for hands. I find when my hands are warm it helps warm my body. Crazy but true (for me) so maybe it will help you keep warm too?

@Mamabean he only removed part of the nail but still bleeding. It's basically ripping out half of it. Yuck right? How is your dh doing? Please keep us posted on your diamond heart project and we are here if you need us. Hugs.

@bling_dream19 hope you are having a wonderful week and looking forward to a happy weekend. It's FriYAY and hope you enjoy. XO.

We actually rode yesterday (but only half our normal ride) and then got a text mid ride that my podiatrist could see me at 1PM so we headed back thereby cutting our ride in half but it's OK. Main thing is I got the toe taken care and we did get to ride almost 30 miles. That's it for now because rain for the rest of the time we are here and then heading back to NYC.

Have a wonderful FriYAY lovely ladies. XOXO.

Leaving you with a photo of my new iPhone. It's about the same size as my current iPhone.

Screen Shot 2020-01-03 at 7.57.02 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-03 at 7.56.51 AM.png

Oh Missy soo sorry to hear about Greg's kidney stones. It might be worth checking with the doctor about lemons and limes diluted with water to help break up the stones. I hope he is not in pain.
We went to NYC yesterday for the day! Kind of impromptu but we decided to extend the honeymoon and took the train and saw the rockettes 8pm show! I learned the DBL and Idj close early on FriYAYs and prefer an appointment so unfortunately we didn't get to those hotspots. But we were in the diamond district and got into one store and found a gorgeous pink sapphire! Its definitely heated and I'm not sure if we got swindled or not but its 1.5 cushion and I think it will make a beautiful honeymoon ring once it's set and my hubby got it for $100! Here's a pic 20200104_095217.jpg 20200104_095035.jpg
I just want to stay in the wedding honeymoon phase forever. But @marcy we are most likely moving dh out of his apt and into my, now our, house. We figured better to put money into mortgage payments instead of rent. But we do love his jersey shore and it's a heart breaker to leave. But it would be very pricey to keep both and really not necessary. So one step at a time.
Hugs to everyone!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Happy Caturday Saturday lovely ladies. And welcome back home dear great Kate @Tekate.

Dear Kate the Great! Big (((HUGS))) to you. I am so sorry you were ill and the family was ill over the holidays. Aww Evan and Autie are too precious in every sense of the word. LOVE them.
I am so sorry you (and your sister too) experienced such terrible pain and that you even contemplated ending things. How horrific and shame on the doctors who are supposed to help people. Shame on them. It was the emergency internist who refused Greg more Percocet. The urologist actually wrote him an RX for acetaminophen and codeine. So that was something. Fortunately so far he hasn't needed anything besides Tylenol.

We are heading back today. Nervous about the trip and returning as I have gotten comfortable here believe it or not. Plus I don't love change so usually once I am settled in wherever I am I am comfortable. Just a bit nervous about today and being in Brooklyn again. Once again I don't remember what I have there and what I don't have there. Having 2 homes isn't always the easiest thing and while it is nice it can also be a pain.

I hope your move to the permanent home goes smoothly and that life calms down for you. It's been a frenetic pace for you and I hope you take care of yourself too and not just take care of everyone else. I am so excited to see you in March and come he** or high water I will be there if at all possible. Miss you Kate. XO.

Hi Joanne! You are such a love. Thank you for the lovely comments. My hair is super thin too and getting thinner. I feel like I have bald patches if I pull my hair back. It makes me sad but it's not as devastating as I thought it would be. I guess with age comes confidence and also acceptance that I am this way and there is little I can do about it. I have yet to wear any of my wigs haha and I have more than fifteen of them. I am afraid to count but maybe considerably more lol. And I just got another from England which won't be arriving for 2 weeks. Total impulse and not even sure what it will look like as no one else has this wig that I know of online. But I digress. All this to say yes I am buying too many wigs and not wearing them and somehow I am calm about my hair loss. I can get away with it for now but it is getting worse.

I think we are our own worst critics @Mamabean and I have no doubt you are beautiful. I know you are beautiful on the inside but you are also beautiful on the outside. Sending you lots of love and hugs.

How is your DH feeling? Thanks for asking about Greg. No he isn't in pain and so far yes, Greg is planning on TKR January 17th. I am very nervous but hoping for the best. This is going to sound ridiculous but I haven't been away from Greg for a few nights since I was hospitalized myself for 4 nights and days with my broken leg. So I am nervous about that too. Being alone at night. But mainly anxious that the surgery goes well and he heals well. I wish I wasn't as anxious a person as I am. It's genetic I know. I did the 23 and me and they called it saying I was type A. From my genetics. Amazing right?

Yes in Brooklyn I work out on my Arc trainer (indoors) and my Pilates reformer. I am so out of Pilates shape and that will take me a few months to get back into shape re Pilates. Hope my Arc trainer is working after all these months. They no longer make it (Cybex) so it will be a real hassle if it isn't working. It is a very complex and impressive computer machine. I love it. I have it at the beach house too and used it on the days we couldn't ride. I am glad your gardening keeps you in fighting shape. Impressive and being outdoors is preferable (IMO) when working out in any way. It just feels better.

No to being a business owner. I like having my schedule as I have it and do not care to be running a business that has to be open much of the time. Plus I prefer animals to people and these days have no patience for people who are unreasonable or unpleasant and when you own a business you deal with both.

Thank you for the lovely compliments re the earrings and glasses. I have so many of both as I love changing them. The dilemma today is what do I bring and what do I leave. Inevitably I am always without what I want whichever house I am living in at the moment. I choose wrong each time. I have duplicated much of my belongings but not everything. For example my white/silver sunglasses I only have one pair as they are no longer being manufactured. They are my favorite pair but I don't want to bring them back and forth all the time. Oh what problems haha. Easier to obsess about the insignificant than worry about the real issues. I know you kwim. Happy Caturday Saturday and feel well. XO.

GM @Daisys and Diamonds, glad Melanie is dong as well as can be expected and that she was impressed by your tree. I know it looked gorgeous. I hope you rest up this weekend and feel well. Yes I bet Jimmy is a fan. Next time I see him (who knows when that will be though as we are heading out today) I will ask him. He is good people. Really kind and sweet and generous. And he is sort of (been separated for decades but technically still married but not together) single ladies...hmmmmmmm now I am thinking but not sure how old he is but my best guess is mid to late 50s. I could be totally wrong though. Anyway who cares about age. It's just a number. It's the person that matters not the years. As usual though I digress.
I will tell Ollie but he doesn't listen to me. Daisy maybe you can talk some sense into him lol. Or better yet maybe you want another cat? I trust you would give him as good a home as we can or even better perhaps... 8):bigsmile:
Sweet Dreams dear Daisy.

@Scandinavian hope your mom is doing OK and that you are having a nice weekend. Hugs.

@Slick1 woohoo it's Saturday and whew you made it through the rest of the workweek. Time for much deserved R&R. Keeping good thoughts for you and your DD and Chase too. Big hugs.

@Austina good morning or should I say good afternoon. Hope you had a good night's sleep and are feeling well. XO.

@marcy did you have your astronomy meeting last night? Hope you have a fun weekend planned. You wouldn't believe the iPhone issues I am already having. OMG. Greg spent the better part of the night on the phone with Verizon and Apple. Don't ask. They couldn't get my phone turned on as a phone. Something with the sym (?sp) card. Never even knew iphone had that. LOL and OY. Seriously Greg was on the phone for more than 5 hours yesterday on and off trying to resolve this. Right now I think he got it working but he is pissed at some of the support he got from Apple and I believe he is mad enough to make a complaint. That is so not my dh. They really gave him some screwed up info and took so much of his time. Anyway let's hope the phone is working. I might need your help re the camera. I still haven't ordered a case either. Procrastination. What can I say haha. Have a happy Caturday Saturday and hope you get to lift and are feeling good. XO.

@Jimmianne good morning! May I second @Tekate 's question...when are you going back to France? Hope you are having a good weekend and spending some of it with your DD who I hope is feeling all better now. Hugs to you sweet friend.

So we are heading back today. Happy Caturday Saturday lovely ladies.

Leaving you with a peaceful and serene scene from our last ride this season. I already miss cycling but know we have many more cycling adventures to come...

Screen Shot 2020-01-04 at 8.11.15 AM.png

Happy Caturday everyone! Beautiful serene picture Missy. I'm so sorry about your toe too. I hope it's healing and you are not in pain. And your earrings are just divine! Soo sparkly and great articulation! And I hear you about loving to change out earrings and picking the items you want with you. We travel so much and I struggle with that too. But it's fun to have options!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Hey Sharon how are you? Missed everyone here so much. Hope the weather is decent girl. I love Autie, she's my soul here... been going thru uneasiness here, been missing home (NE) but and ma acclimatizing slowly. So we need to have a Austin get together when Austina moves here.. seriously. She and I know enough about food here that by the time you went back to Canada you'd need a seat extender on the plane! Happy New Year lady and hope that 2020 is a Great! Year for you .. xoxoxooxo

I want some Texas food too! I just love mexican food!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi girlfriends! I got my mad money gift early at dinner! He gave it to me with my salad! I can definitely buy a ring! :appl:
Now what to do!????:think:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Don't ask why I had to go to town today at the end of a long-ish day, for dinner & shopping [it is one of those fair days of Granada, so crowded in a good way), busted!

We are heading back today. Nervous about the trip and returning as I have gotten comfortable here believe it or not. Plus I don't love change so usually once I am settled in wherever I am I am comfortable.

Inevitably I am always without what I want whichever house I am living in at the moment. I choose wrong each time.

No to being a business owner. I like having my schedule as I have it and do not care to be running a business that has to be open much of the time...

Taking these in turn,

I hear you about not changing scenery - I do not care much for it either, except old haunts. I remember your writing elsewhere about missing your patch of NYC, & that it would be difficult to choose between your two homes - but that was at least a year ago, before the storm!
The places must be different enough. I've ended up with town & country versions of myself, although the town one is getting smaller all the time; I love the fair days, as long as there are no more than two a month or so. The hills are beautiful - can't wait for the morning to see what is new!
I am not sure what bit me to say anything about the icecream business - I am impressed that you were given that key! I am the one who gets to meddle into all sorts of walks of life, without doing what everyone else is doing; but I have never been given the keys to an icecream shop. I can see myself spending the night writing .))) ]

.·.

NIRDI,

Good Night!

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Hi girlfriends! I got my mad money gift early at dinner! He gave it to me with my salad! I can definitely buy a ring! :appl:

@Mamabean....Sorry for the thread jack, I’m so happy for you!
Don’t wear your fingers out surfing. Happy Birthday to you.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean !

Oh... Happy to hear, of course - tomorrow ... [everything has to be tomorrow, I'm done!] Once you mentioned 'Asscher' I went on to find two worth mentioning, but they might as well not be anywhere good enough!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean....Sorry for the thread jack, I’m so happy for you!
Don’t wear your fingers out surfing. Happy Birthday to you.

I know! I’m excited! He finally realized all the stuff I do when he was home to see..I think he just wanted to do something special for me this year!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean !

Oh... Happy to hear, of course - tomorrow ... [everything has to be tomorrow, I'm done!] Once you mentioned 'Asscher' I went on to find two worth mentioning, but they might as well not be anywhere good enough!

May I see???? Asschers are expensive to get the size..but I’ll look! xxxxoooo

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
I know! I’m excited! He finally realized all the stuff I do when he was home to see..I think he just wanted to do something special for me this year!

You are special, enjoy the hunt.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean woohoo! So excited for you! Let's go shopping.:appl:And you deserve this and more. You are a very special person Joanne and your dh knows it and he loves you!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19 what fun you got to go to NYC! Back tomorrow to respond in full but yay and welcome back and big hugs.

@AV_ yes I couldn't believe he insisted on giving us the keys either lol. We refused a few times but that day he just came over and solemnly handed us the key and would not take no for an answer. We are honored but again do not anticipate using the key. Never say never but I cannot see a scenario I would want to go there without Jimmy or his assistants there.
I will be back tomorrow to share more thoughts on what you wrote and have a good rest of the day. Big Hugs.

Hi @Luvallgems hope you had a good holiday and happy New Year.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean woohoo! So excited for you! Let's go shopping.:appl:And you deserve this and more. You are a very special person Joanne and your dh knows it and he loves you!

Thank you @missy! I don’t think deserve anything..but I’ll take it! Hahaha

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s! I hope you are all having a great weekend.

@missy oh no that Greg couldn’t get your phone working. That is crazy Apple and Verizon weren’t helpful and hard to deal with. I’ve only set my phone up myself a few times and never had any problem. Hopefully it works fine now and you love it. We did not have our meeting last night; I was distracted by the jigsaw puzzle we started. I can’t leave those things alone. I am glad to hear your toe is doing better but yes all of it including the needle sounds very painful. Hopefully he comes up with and easy and painless procedure in a few months to eliminate that problem permanently. Darn to be waiting to see what both of Greg’s doctors want to do; don’t you wish they’d just confer with each other then let you know what they decided? I saw some of those disposable hand warmers today at the sporting good store and thought of picking up a few of them. I hope you settle in comfortably at your other home in Brooklyn. Beautiful picture from your last ride.

@Austina beautiful heart pendant. It looks very sparkly. I wore my heart pendant yesterday after seeing your picture. Sorry you were so sleepy. I hope you are all rested up now.

@Scandinavian I hate to hear chemo is so hard on your mom; it is a nasty process for sure. Hoping her next round isn’t awful for her. That’s good to hear your grandmother is doing better.

@AV_ oh no the almonds haven’t bloomed yet. I hope they are just late and you’ll get some. I used to stay up really late but I’m usually in bed by 11 pm now.

@Tekate you have been very. busy. Evan and Autie are cuties. I am sorry you miss NE and your house, once your new place gets built and you are settled in hopefully you’ll feel more are home. Trust me we have enough snow to share with everyone. We were near 50 today- a few things started to melt. Tomorrow’s high is 32 though so it’s going to freeze right up again. I am so glad you are getting in a lot of family time.

@Mamabean nice you didn’t catch anything over the holidays. I try to avoid sick people when I can. We call our friend’s kids little petrie dishes. I hope your DH is feeling better. How exciting you can buy a ring with your mad money. And Happy Birthday - ddi I miss it? You deserve mad money for sure.

@canuk-gal I am with you on eating out all of the time. Sounds like a good idea to me. Don’t you love those snow squalls? We had hurricane 2 force winds for several days so most highways are closed with blizzard conditions. Joy.

@Daiisys and Diamonds I am glad to hear Melanie looks good. Darn the kids didn’t eat much; my parents made us at least take a bite of everything especially when we were at someone else’s house. Of course that was decades ago. I picked up an extra set of cutlery on black Friday last year - I got an 8 piece set with serving pieces for about $60. I keep it in a baggie with they Christmas dishes. I comes in handy. I hope you and Gary are rested up now.

@bling_dream19 sounds like a fun trip to NYC. Gorgeous pink sapphire. Yes, you guys will miss the shore but IMHO putting money into a mortgage rather than rent is a good call. Our first place sold for $500 more than we paid for it (we were there less than 4 years). Our second place we lived in for about 17 years and we sold it for almost double what we bought it for; our current house has already gone up in value so I can’t complain.

We headed to Jared’s this morning driving really fast as we went by any semi’s - we are having hurricane 2 force winds again today. Aak. Anyway, I did buy the .80 heart diamond. Going from a .50 to .80 didn’t look dramatically different but I know it will look a bit larger on the ring. I took my little ASET viewer and it wasn’t the greatest cut diamond but the one I traded in wasn’t either and I really enjoyed it. I am kind of concerned about the tint. I could see it for sure probably because all of my every day diamonds are E or F. I don’t mind warm diamonds and it generally looked white in the store. We will see when I get it. They didn’t have a head for that size heart in the store so they are ordering it in and Marty will pick it up for me next weekend. I thought of having them order in an E diamond I liked online but it would have cost me almost $450 more and it was a smaller diamond. It’s an occasional RHR so I think this one will be fine.

We headed to Marty’s favorite sporting good store next. We got some Yeti coffee mugs for Marty and I picked up a Yeti lunch bag for me. Then we had lunch at a BBQ place. We stopped at our favorite kitchen store again and Marty got one of the new Nespresso (Breville) coffee makers that does both K-cups and espresso. He’s all excited. Getting one of those coffee makers off my countertop made me happy.

Since it was near 50 hear today I ran my car out to top off the gas tank. I took down the Snoopy village on the mantle. Marty is napping and I think I’ll make popcorn for supper.

Take care.
Marcy

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
@bling_dream19 what fun you got to go to NYC! Back tomorrow to respond in full but yay and welcome back and big hugs.

@AV_ yes I couldn't believe he insisted on giving us the keys either lol. We refused a few times but that day he just came over and solemnly handed us the key and would not take no for an answer. We are honored but again do not anticipate using the key. Never say never but I cannot see a scenario I would want to go there without Jimmy or his assistants there.
I will be back tomorrow to share more thoughts on what you wrote and have a good rest of the day. Big Hugs.

Hi @Luvallgems hope you had a good holiday and happy New Year.
@missy....Thank you, I did!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies and happy Big and small dog Sunday.

@missy oh no that Greg couldn’t get your phone working. That is crazy Apple and Verizon weren’t helpful and hard to deal with. I’ve only set my phone up myself a few times and never had any problem. Hopefully it works fine now and you love it. We did not have our meeting last night; I was distracted by the jigsaw puzzle we started. I can’t leave those things alone. I am glad to hear your toe is doing better but yes all of it including the needle sounds very painful. Hopefully he comes up with and easy and painless procedure in a few months to eliminate that problem permanently. Darn to be waiting to see what both of Greg’s doctors want to do; don’t you wish they’d just confer with each other then let you know what they decided? I saw some of those disposable hand warmers today at the sporting good store and thought of picking up a few of them. I hope you settle in comfortably at your other home in Brooklyn. Beautiful picture from your last ride.

Thank you dear Marcy. And hopefully yes the new phone works. I haven't had an opportunity to use it as a phone and truth be told I am enjoying my old phone out of the case right now lol so using that on wireless. It still works on wireless so in the house I have been using my old phone. I ordered a case and we will see. I wanted a protective clear case and I am not sure but after watching lots of video reviews I chose the Catalyst Impact Protection (never heard of it before) and hope it does the job. It was between that and the Mous Clarity and ultimately I chose the Catalyst because the Mous has black edges and I didn't want that. Though I was tempted by the Catalyst colors of blue and red for the buttons and the edges but went with clear all around. Hopefully it will be protective (I am as you know a klutz and want to keep my $1350 phone purchase safe) and not be too ugly.

We headed to Jared’s this morning driving really fast as we went by any semi’s - we are having hurricane 2 force winds again today. Aak. Anyway, I did buy the .80 heart diamond. Going from a .50 to .80 didn’t look dramatically different but I know it will look a bit larger on the ring. I took my little ASET viewer and it wasn’t the greatest cut diamond but the one I traded in wasn’t either and I really enjoyed it. I am kind of concerned about the tint. I could see it for sure probably because all of my every day diamonds are E or F. I don’t mind warm diamonds and it generally looked white in the store. We will see when I get it. They didn’t have a head for that size heart in the store so they are ordering it in and Marty will pick it up for me next weekend. I thought of having them order in an E diamond I liked online but it would have cost me almost $450 more and it was a smaller diamond. It’s an occasional RHR so I think this one will be fine.

We headed to Marty’s favorite sporting good store next. We got some Yeti coffee mugs for Marty and I picked up a Yeti lunch bag for me. Then we had lunch at a BBQ place. We stopped at our favorite kitchen store again and Marty got one of the new Nespresso (Breville) coffee makers that does both K-cups and espresso. He’s all excited. Getting one of those coffee makers off my countertop made me happy.

Since it was near 50 hear today I ran my car out to top off the gas tank. I took down the Snoopy village on the mantle. Marty is napping and I think I’ll make popcorn for supper.

Ooh yes to the heart. So excited for you! I bet it will be gorgeous. I always remember perfection is the enemy of good (enough) and beautiful so there you have it. I think you made a great choice without breaking the bank. Nicely done. Lunch sounded delicious too and yes to the Yeti coffee mugs. I feel bad because Greg wanted to purchase mugs from Jimmy's ice cream shop and I was like do you really need those and now we are back in Brooklyn and I wish I had let him get them. Oy. Nice you got that coffee maker yummmmmm. It is the small things that make us happy at times. We aren't so difficult to figure out. Diamonds, coffee, cats (for me), and unconditional love from our DHs and hopefully good health. Easy peasy.Wow to it being 50 degrees F by you. Sweet! Thanks for asking about my toe. Uh oh but not going into it now. It really is always something it seems. Stay safe with your cuckoo changing weather and hope it is more calm and nice than not. Have a wonderful Funday Sunday Ms. @marcy lovely lady. XO.

@Tekate you are such a love. And great and wise and wonderful.

@missy the Marvelous Magnificent Missy, I miss you too, and again so so so etc sorry I wasn't hooked in, I no longer can just do bits and sneaks, I need time when I read our NIRDI's and I care. So back to Brooklyn, I understand the change thing and I understand how unsettling it is, my house sold so fast - 2 offers in 20 minutes both over asking threw me for a loop, from the time John said back to Austin, we were gone in 8 weeks, never expected that, nope, and I miss the NE, I missed it for 18 years here before. I don't do well with change, I miss my house I miss the trees I miss the cold weather I miss it all, but I do love it here, my family is here except for Chris and he's a flier and I am too so we will see him just as much, but I really envisioned us living till the end in the Northeast. John's cedar allergy is in full force, he PROMISED me he would be proactive about it if we moved back, that happened HELL NO right now he's sniffing away... both of us hate taking drugs but Cedar Fever sufferers must to live thru the horrendous time here in Austin area I only get a cough but John Oh LORD he suffers... Oh boy I am whining. sorry about that!

Okay back to my real reason for writing, I send you caring thoughts Missy and sincere love for you and Greg and hopeful this year will be instead of - as the queen says - anus horribilis (or something like that) to anus wonderfulus! (pardon to @Austina and any other British friends here).. Award for the best mom goes to you Missy for all the love and attention and care you AND Greg gave the kittens...

Greg sends his love too.

There is no need to apologize for not being able to keep up here all the time. This thread is crazy fast at times and you have had quite the whirlwind of activity. I am glad your house sold fast but yes I can see how challenging that would be getting alternative housing set up and ready.

I hear you on change and if it brings any comfort often change works out for the best. I get it. I would miss the change in seasons too but you are getting so much more than you are giving up and there is always travel and visiting others where there are seasons so it's not as if you cannot enjoy the seasons on your terms. I often wish I could have a bit of winter and a bit of summer and more spring and fall and now you can make it happen whenever you want (once things settle down of course). I am sorry you and John are dealing with Cedar allergies and I hope relief comes soon.

Thank you for all your caring and kind thoughts and wishes and love and haha I cannot believe you wrote that because my good friend M said the same thing about anon horribilis (sp?). Good bye to 2019 and hello to a wonderful and magical 2020 for us all. XOXO.

@bling_dream19 wow I love that you got to visit NYC and also got a beautiful gem. As for visiting DBL and IDJ- sorry you missed them and next time if possible I can join you and we will visit Alex at Parks fine jewelry too. Thank you for all your kind wishes and love and right back at ya. It is challenging figuring out where one should live forever but maybe it can help knowing whatever you choose doesn't have to be forever. Just a stepping stone for a few years or more and you shall see. Change is inevitable and often it is for the better. I agree putting money into a mortgage is preferable to rent almost all the time. IMO. I am sad you are leaving the shore but hoping you will still come and visit. I love Ocean Grove so much. We are going to have an ice cream dilemma next summer because once Days opens what are we going to do with Jimmy? Not going to worry about that now though lol I have enough on my list of concerns. This isn't going on that list. Anyway dear friend welcome back and it will all sort itself out. I promise. And the honeymoon phase can last forever. Insist on it. Each day with our loved one(s) a gift indeed. Congrats on all the amazing things in your life new and old and hugs to you and your DH. XO.

Don't ask why I had to go to town today at the end of a long-ish day, for dinner & shopping [it is one of those fair days of Granada, so crowded in a good way), busted!

Taking these in turn,

I hear you about not changing scenery - I do not care much for it either, except old haunts. I remember your writing elsewhere about missing your patch of NYC, & that it would be difficult to choose between your two homes - but that was at least a year ago, before the storm!
The places must be different enough. I've ended up with town & country versions of myself, although the town one is getting smaller all the time; I love the fair days, as long as there are no more than two a month or so. The hills are beautiful - can't wait for the morning to see what is new!
I am not sure what bit me to say anything about the icecream business - I am impressed that you were given that key! I am the one who gets to meddle into all sorts of walks of life, without doing what everyone else is doing; but I have never been given the keys to an icecream shop. I can see myself spending the night writing .))) ]

.·.

NIRDI,

Good Night!

It is good to be back but last night was a bit bittersweet for me missing Francesca as this was the first night back here without her. She died at the beach and the last time we were here overnight she was with us sleeping curled up in my arms. I won't lie. My heart hurts so much still missing her. :(

I go back and forth where I want to be. It all depends. If Greg and I remain in fairly decent health I could be at the beach full time. But if we don't remain in good health well I prefer being here. We can walk almost everywhere and our doctors are not far and we have a full service building which is nice. But the beach house offers so much too. I wish we had lots and lots of money because then we could keep both forever if we so chose. Though managing two homes is not easy but as long as Greg is willing to do it I am OK with that. But it is not fun making the trip with all 4 cats and so many belongings after 8 months of being at the beach house. Though yes the trip yesterday was very easy with no traffic so we lucked out. Took us an hour and a few minutes to get back to the Brooklyn home. Cannot complain about that. I didn't take all my new winter clothes back with me but I was tempted haha. Another pain of 2 homes is not knowing if what you want to wear/have is in the right home. But minor irritations at best. Not important at all.

I hope you enjoy a beautiful Sunday morning and afternoon and evening and that the day is full of promise and joy and that your weather cooperates. Hugs to you @AV_.

Speaking of weather how is the snow by you now @canuk-gal ? Hoping your weekend is enjoyable and that all is well. And blingy too. No more cycling for us for at least 4 months now that Greg is on schedule for knee replacement in less than 2 weeks. I hope the time goes quickly and that he recovers easily and fully and it is nice being back here. Lots of things to do but we are back and will do them in due time. Hugs to you Sharon and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

@Slick1 SWOON!!!!!!!!!! Did you share here yet? I have to search because I need more photos. And all I can say is now you have me wanting a 3 stone lol. Have a wonderful rest of your blingy weekend dear girl. XO.

@Scandinavian continued healing vibes being sent your mom's way. Less than 7 weeks to go and hopefully chemo and cancer free. Hugs to you and your family.

@Austina we are back and it was the first night here without Francesca. It was hard. How are you doing? I am thinking of you and Dottie and also @junebug17 and Zoe.
I love your new heart. Hope you are enjoying a good weekend.

@Mamabean ooh so excited for you. Any ideas what you are going to start searching for with your new found cash? When is your birthday again? And yes to remaining healthy during the holidays. How is your DH doing/feeling? Hugs.

@Daisys and Diamonds how are you? Hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend. XOXO.

@missy....Thank you, I did!

Yasss!

Leaving you with a photo from last night. Blurry because it was dark in here but here are 3 of our 4 cats just hanging out. It was a rare calm time believe me and most of the night was not so chill. I wish.

Screen Shot 2020-01-05 at 4.42.15 AM.png

Have a happy big and small dog Sunday lovely ladies. XOXO.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I do appreciate your inclusive and detailed posts. They really help the Clueless stay up to speed!

So, I sort of went crazy on Sepkus rings this past week...it was like opening a bag of potato chips.
The band on the bottom I might not keep, but it is growing on me. I’ve been eyeing his rings for a couple of years & suddenly this week I just could no longer deny myself and started stocking up...or is it stacking up... for the New Year :mrgreen2: I hope my lack of restraint is inspiring!

9004D141-88F3-42B7-8580-F6728F37874F.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I do appreciate your inclusive and detailed posts. They really help the Clueless stay up to speed!

So, I sort of went crazy on Sepkus rings this past week...it was like opening a bag of potato chips.
The band on the bottom I might not keep, but it is growing on me. I’ve been eyeing his rings for a couple of years & suddenly this week I just could no longer deny myself and started stocking up...or is it stacking up... for the New Year :mrgreen2: I hope my lack of restraint is inspiring!

9004D141-88F3-42B7-8580-F6728F37874F.jpeg

SWOON!!!!!

Rich and elegant and classically beautiful. Like you @Jimmianne ❤️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results