Premium
For Bling Dream, here are my bands:

With my Tiffany Etoile Band
IMG_1843.JPG IMG_2136.JPG

Last edited:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 3 WhiteFlash bands - a 5 pointer channel set ACA melee, a 3 pointer channel set ACA melee, and a 3 pointer custom Danielle with ACA melee and sapphires

IMG_3339.JPG

The 3 pointer band

IMG_1917.JPG

The Danielle Band

IMG_2514.JPG

The 5 pointer band
IMG_2098.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 3 WhiteFlash bands - a 5 pointer channel set ACA melee, a 3 pointer channel set ACA melee, and a 3 pointer custom Danielle with ACA melee and sapphires

IMG_3339.JPG

The 3 pointer band

IMG_1917.JPG

The Danielle Band

IMG_2514.JPG

The 5 pointer band
IMG_2098.JPG

Gosh. Really. Gorgeous. Rings. Ohmymymy………... :)

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Sharon.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a bling emergency! My rings are in Copenhagen for a bling-up (lol) and so now my fingers are... lonely !! Looked online for a fake replica, ie a fake 5ct mrb but apparently not so easy to find. Sigh. I-land problems.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
im.going to do my best to write one of thosw beautiful multi reply posts you all manage to do
but first i need coffee
i wrote something on another thread that's been taken offence at ( i compaired the science of making an ivf baby with creating a lab dianond and honestky the last thing i want to do here is to get off sore with people - im one of those hopeless sensitive souls
it took mum and dad 6 years of trying to get me and another 5 to get my sister so its not like i dpnt at least practically understand
anyway i need a moment to regroup.
the internet is a funny thing, its so easy to say the wrong thing at just the wrong moment

anyway i just wanted to wish all our American NIRDI ladies and their families a happy thanksgiving

712M0Vro09L._SX425_.jpg
i hope you and your families have much to be thankful for
love Nicky
and please all of you in the snow and ice and holiday traffic please take care

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
im.going to do my best to write one of thosw beautiful multi reply posts you all manage to do
but first i need coffee
i wrote something on another thread that's been taken offence at ( i compaired the science of making an ivf baby with creating a lab dianond and honestky the last thing i want to do here is to get off sore with people - im one of those hopeless sensitive souls
it took mum and dad 6 years of trying to get me and another 5 to get my sister so its not like i dpnt at least practically understand
anyway i need a moment to regroup.
the internet is a funny thing, its so easy to say the wrong thing at just the wrong moment

anyway i just wanted to wish all our American NIRDI ladies and their families a happy thanksgiving

712M0Vro09L._SX425_.jpg
i hope you and your families have much to be thankful for
love Nicky
and please all of you in the snow and ice and holiday traffic please take care

Oh honey. It is so easy to be misunderstood. Just say sorry and leave. Or just leave. It is the internet so at least it is easy to avoid their response. Hugs.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh honey. It is so easy to be misunderstood. Just say sorry and leave. Or just leave. It is the internet so at least it is easy to avoid their response. Hugs.

thank you dear Scandi
ill do that

im sorry to hear your grandma has cardio problens, but heart medicine is so advanced, i hope they take good care of her and get her up and about real soon

my elderly neighbour across the street is just home from Wellington hospital after a heart attack
the paramedics dropped her in the gutter loading her into the ambulance....i surpose at least they didn't drop her out of the helicopter

....she's just average size so im not sure what the problem was - our street is quite dark at night
but my point is she's home and fine now despite her advanced age so i hope your grandma's heart problems are eaiserly fixed also
but not good your family have more to worry about

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! Happy Thanksgiving!

@junebug17 have a wonderful time with your family. I hope your brother is doing better and sleep isn't eluding him. XOXO.

@Scandinavian how is your grandmother doing? How is your mom holding up? Thinking of you all and sending hugs and love.

@marcy ooh la la I LOVE all your bling and bling photos. Swoon!
Glad you got to work and back safely and that you got to leave 2 hours early woohoo. Boo to snow but happy they removed it finally and yes to watching a Charlie Brown thanksgiving. Have a wonderful feast today and may you be surrounded by lots of love and warmth.

@canuk-gal hope you had a wonderful birthday. The poem I wrote for you is from my heart. You are a very special person and I am thankful for our friendship. Hugs.

@Mamabean you had me at Cherry pie....yummmmmmmmmmm. Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving. Hugs.

@Daisys and Diamonds I am sorry there was a misunderstanding and I do not know the thread of which you speak but @Scandinavian has offered you wise advice. Try not to let it upset you Nicky. You know your intentions were good. Sending you hugs.

@Austina I am glad you got the seal fixed and the timing worked out perfectly. Yay for that. Have a lovely time with your friends today. Hope your rainy weather clears soon and lovely weather takes its place. Thanks for your continued good wishes. XOXO.

@Slick1 have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy your time away from the little terrors. Hugs.

Yesterday I saw the dentist and she is worried because she cannot figure out why my gums are so swollen. 5mm swollen. She is sending me to the periodontist but he is fully booked and she couldn't get me an appointment til December 18th though I am on a cancellation list. But this periodontist doesn't have people cancelling on him so it isn't looking favorable to get in sooner. She said my gums are so swollen but the plaque that is there doesn't explain it. My body is over reacting to something (what else is new) and she feels it is something systemic going on with me. Not great news at all but trying to keep positive and hope for the best. I take care of my teeth and gums but she feels I have a genetic component happening and probably have a mutation related to this very issue. The periodontist she is sending me to will send me out for this genetic testing and other blood work as well. We are getting very close to 2020 though when we are hoping to go back to NYC so not sure how this is going to play out. Just know it's another (unhappy) complication. And I know how serious gum health is. I also know I am doing all I can do to keep my gums healthy but it isn't working and I am fighting my genetic makeup. Sounds familiar doesn't it?

@Tekate how are you doing? I am thinking of you and all this dental talk makes me think of you even more. Hope you are healing well and feeling well and I am sending you hugs and love and happy Thanksgiving girlie. Kate the very great. XOXO.

The Dryer got delivered early yesterday and in fact as soon as we got back from the dentist they called and came 20 minutes later. We actually could have gone cycling as it was still early enough but Greg had so much work to do I gave him the day off cycling haha. The weather here has changed and is blustery and cold so not sure what we will do today. Just glad to have a day off for Greg from work as he has been juggling so much for so long and deserves a respite however brief it is. Of course there is no respite from cleaning and taking care of our kitties but any little break helps.

A very weird thing happened last night and is still ongoing. We got ready for bed and there were what looked like fruit flies attracted to the lights in our bedroom. WTH. We killed a lot of them but this AM there are still some around. I am not good around bugs especially in the house but remaining calm but nervous because we cannot find the source. Crazy. This has been the craziest time period in our lives I think. Anyway hopefully we can get the fruit fly (if that is what they are) situation under control because this is starting to look like a Hitchcock film. LOL and Errrrrr. :errrr:

@sarahb hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving and sending you hugs.

@PierreBear Happy Thanksgiving my friend. Have a lovely day and amazing feast.

@bling_dream19 hope your day is filled with family, friends, delicious food and lots of love. Your pasta sounds amazing. XOXO.

@CJ2008 have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving to you, your DH J and all your kitties. Hugs.

@rainwood sending you hugs and love and all the best for a happy holiday season.

To all my friends reading who I missed I am wishing you a very happy and healthy holiday. May it be filled with love and laughter, good health and good friends/family. XOXO.

Leaving you with a poignant poem.

Screen Shot 2019-11-28 at 5.48.46 AM.png

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock

IMG_3339.JPG

The 3 pointer band

IMG_1917.JPG

The Danielle Band

IMG_2514.JPG

The 5 pointer band
IMG_2098.JPG

Ok Marcy I LOVE them all! They are truly gorgeous and each one stunners. Yellow gold and diamonds look beautiful on you. Each band really goes beautifully with your ering which is a stunner! I love channel settings because they are classic, blingy and comfortable. And I love the little diamonds scattered through your ering and band, keeping it sparkly! And your custom sapphire diamond is beautiful. It's nice to have a band with different lines to it. I tend to gravitate towards everything the same but I'm learning here on PS that it all works. Gorgeous bands Marcy! It seems like you and Marty have a great marriage and life and I'm really happy for you and thank you so much for sharing. Happy Thanksgiving! I loooove cheesecake too.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
GM girls! Happy Thanksgiving!

@junebug17 have a wonderful time with your family. I hope your brother is doing better and sleep isn't eluding him. XOXO.

@Scandinavian how is your grandmother doing? How is your mom holding up? Thinking of you all and sending hugs and love.

@marcy ooh la la I LOVE all your bling and bling photos. Swoon!
Glad you got to work and back safely and that you got to leave 2 hours early woohoo. Boo to snow but happy they removed it finally and yes to watching a Charlie Brown thanksgiving. Have a wonderful feast today and may you be surrounded by lots of love and warmth.

@canuk-gal hope you had a wonderful birthday. The poem I wrote for you is from my heart. You are a very special person and I am thankful for our friendship. Hugs.

@Mamabean you had me at Cherry pie....yummmmmmmmmmm. Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving. Hugs.

@Daisys and Diamonds I am sorry there was a misunderstanding and I do not know the thread of which you speak but @Scandinavian has offered you wise advice. Try not to let it upset you Nicky. You know your intentions were good. Sending you hugs.

@Austina I am glad you got the seal fixed and the timing worked out perfectly. Yay for that. Have a lovely time with your friends today. Hope your rainy weather clears soon and lovely weather takes its place. Thanks for your continued good wishes. XOXO.

@Slick1 have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy your time away from the little terrors. Hugs.

Yesterday I saw the dentist and she is worried because she cannot figure out why my gums are so swollen. 5mm swollen. She is sending me to the periodontist but he is fully booked and she couldn't get me an appointment til December 18th though I am on a cancellation list. But this periodontist doesn't have people cancelling on him so it isn't looking favorable to get in sooner. She said my gums are so swollen but the plaque that is there doesn't explain it. My body is over reacting to something (what else is new) and she feels it is something systemic going on with me. Not great news at all but trying to keep positive and hope for the best. I take care of my teeth and gums but she feels I have a genetic component happening and probably have a mutation related to this very issue. The periodontist she is sending me to will send me out for this genetic testing and other blood work as well. We are getting very close to 2020 though when we are hoping to go back to NYC so not sure how this is going to play out. Just know it's another (unhappy) complication. And I know how serious gum health is. I also know I am doing all I can do to keep my gums healthy but it isn't working and I am fighting my genetic makeup. Sounds familiar doesn't it?

@Tekate how are you doing? I am thinking of you and all this dental talk makes me think of you even more. Hope you are healing well and feeling well and I am sending you hugs and love and happy Thanksgiving girlie. Kate the very great. XOXO.

The Dryer got delivered early yesterday and in fact as soon as we got back from the dentist they called and came 20 minutes later. We actually could have gone cycling as it was still early enough but Greg had so much work to do I gave him the day off cycling haha. The weather here has changed and is blustery and cold so not sure what we will do today. Just glad to have a day off for Greg from work as he has been juggling so much for so long and deserves a respite however brief it is. Of course there is no respite from cleaning and taking care of our kitties but any little break helps.

A very weird thing happened last night and is still ongoing. We got ready for bed and there were what looked like fruit flies attracted to the lights in our bedroom. WTH. We killed a lot of them but this AM there are still some around. I am not good around bugs especially in the house but remaining calm but nervous because we cannot find the source. Crazy. This has been the craziest time period in our lives I think. Anyway hopefully we can get the fruit fly (if that is what they are) situation under control because this is starting to look like a Hitchcock film. LOL and Errrrrr. :errrr:

@sarahb hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving and sending you hugs.

@PierreBear Happy Thanksgiving my friend. Have a lovely day and amazing feast.

@bling_dream19 hope your day is filled with family, friends, delicious food and lots of love. Your pasta sounds amazing. XOXO.

@CJ2008 have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving to you, your DH J and all your kitties. Hugs.

@rainwood sending you hugs and love and all the best for a happy holiday season.

To all my friends reading who I missed I am wishing you a very happy and healthy holiday. May it be filled with love and laughter, good health and good friends/family. XOXO.

Leaving you with a poignant poem.

Screen Shot 2019-11-28 at 5.48.46 AM.png

Thanks Missy. Thinking about you and your gums. It sounds like you're with a reall th good dentist so that is good. Have you tried a salt water swirl a couple of times a day, maybe that would help? Hugs to you everything will be alright. I hope you and Greg have quality time together and enjoy a delicious Thanksgiving!
My parents are on their way here. My FI just got the Turkey in the oven and its already smelling delicious. I made sausage stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, and pumpkin pies yesterday. Today I just have to make crudite platter, cocktail sauce for shrimp cocktail fi is making currently. On the stovetop I'll make sauteed kale and green beans almondine. It's one of my simpler meals but it will be delicious. I cant wait to hear what everyone is making and Happy Thanksgiving to all and hugs.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Thanksgiving girlfriends! I won’t be able to catch up until maybe tomorrow...It’s a zoo here with everyone. Chris is coming for Thanksgiving...He’s our only guest..He hasn’t been here for Thanksgiving for years because of his drinking...You would think I was cooking for a crowd.I’m decorating the table and making a feast..Chris loves turkey...My middle guy and his wife are having Thanksgiving at their house with her family. She always has her family at Thanksgiving..and we always get Christmas Eve and Christmas..It works out for all of us..
Tomorrow morning I’ll pick up Libby at FedEx and then head to Maryland. I’ll catch up then..I wish you all the very best day...
I’m VERY thankful I have you all as friends...Much love to all!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG HAPPY THANKSGIVING @Jimmianne !!!!!!!!!!!! Sending you so many warm hugs and much love and happy holiday cheer! XOXO.

@springerspaniel Happy Holidays and (((hugs)))!

@LLJsmom happy Thanksgiving my sweet friend!!!

@bling_dream19 have a marvelous visit with your family and your food sounds oh so delicious. Hugs my sweet friend. Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately the problem runs deep as it is systemic and my dentist friend who is super smart is at a loss but to say she feels it is partly genetics and partly nutritional deficiencies. Despite all the supplements I am taking I am not absorbing them. I will hope for the best and do what I can and thank you for all your continued good wishes.

@Mamabean I am also so very thankful to have you and so many lovely ladies in my life on and offline. Have a wonderful holiday with your family. XO.

@AV_ happy holiday season dear and sending you lots of warm hugs and holiday cheer. Hope all is well.

@Sunstorm thinking of you and sending hugs and happy holiday wishes your and your kitties way. XO.

@Poodles4me happy holidays and hoping all is going smoothly for you and your dear family. XO.

I am so sorry because I know I am leaving people out not on purpose and just want you to know you are all in my heart this holiday season. (((Hugs))).

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I really should know batter than book myself a thirty hour trip [idiot!] Got back to a round of groceries [a hoard of stew components, fresh dates, & figs, cheeses & fish in a few states of aggregation & half my weight in pomegranates - a shopkeeper has one stupendous crop of them, the best I had in my four years here... I wish delivery were invented; then again, these were five shops in two towns & I did not know what will be good before stepping in.] Obviously, there will not be much cooking, just nibbling of niceties.

What a year this has been!

@missy Happy Hitchcock! I get such flurries of what have you not sometimes, clutches of moth or spider eggs are too subtle & out of sight & take heated houses for summer. Just as well that the brood huddle together & live days.

@Scandinavian Five carat pink? [only half joking]

@marcy I couldn't live on a carnivorous diet come what may. You are a weightlifter!

off to town

Last edited:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really should know batter than book myself a thirty hour trip [idiot!] Got back to a round of groceries [a hoard of stew components, fresh dates, & figs, cheeses & fish in a few states of aggregation & half my weight in pomegranates - a shopkeeper has one stupendous crop of them, the best I had in my four years here... I wish delivery were invented; then again, these were five shops in two towns & I did not know what will be good before stepping in.] Obviously, there will not be much cooking, just nibbling of niceties.

What a year this has been!

@missy Happy Hitchcock! I get such flurries of what have you not sometimes, clutches of moth or spider eggs are too subtle & out of sight & take heated houses for summer. Just as well that the brood huddle together & live days.

@Scandinavian Five carat pink? [only half joking]

@marcy I couldn't live on a carnivorous diet come what may. You are a weightlifter!

off to town

Now wouldn’t that be something! I love pink diamonds as it turns out... I actually sent DH a picture of an 11 ct blue one from Sotheby’s earlier today and he replied “not this year..” How rude of him! LOL
D7226C86-CD22-4FC4-82DC-6AC67CF3E49A.jpeg

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG HAPPY THANKSGIVING @Jimmianne !!!!!!!!!!!! Sending you so many warm hugs and much love and happy holiday cheer! XOXO.

@springerspaniel Happy Holidays and (((hugs)))!

@LLJsmom happy Thanksgiving my sweet friend!!!

@bling_dream19 have a marvelous visit with your family and your food sounds oh so delicious. Hugs my sweet friend. Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately the problem runs deep as it is systemic and my dentist friend who is super smart is at a loss but to say she feels it is partly genetics and partly nutritional deficiencies. Despite all the supplements I am taking I am not absorbing them. I will hope for the best and do what I can and thank you for all your continued good wishes.

@Mamabean I am also so very thankful to have you and so many lovely ladies in my life on and offline. Have a wonderful holiday with your family. XO.

@AV_ happy holiday season dear and sending you lots of warm hugs and holiday cheer. Hope all is well.

@Sunstorm thinking of you and sending hugs and happy holiday wishes your and your kitties way. XO.

@Poodles4me happy holidays and hoping all is going smoothly for you and your dear family. XO.

I am so sorry because I know I am leaving people out not on purpose and just want you to know you are all in my heart this holiday season. (((Hugs))).

I miss you. Wish you were here. Hugs.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI Everyone! this is my first time coming to PS in weeks! I last read at page 613, I will definately catch up but I wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving, I am so thankful for you guys.. lucky Kate as you know I always say.

@missy I have to say Missy I am so sorry to be out of pocket but I want you to know again and always what a great friend, mother, person, wife you are.. the best of the best.. I hope all is going well with the furkids, I will try to catch up today. Hello to the wonderful Greg and all the furkids. xoxoxoxoxoxo 4 ever :) Happy Thanksgiving girl.!!!

@Calliecake Hi Callie! I hope all is good with you and yours and your weather is good, Happy Thanksgiving to you Callie and all your family. xoxoxoxo

@junebug17 I wonder where you are June, maybe at the SC home? probably in the NE with your kids! Happy Thanksgiving June, wishing you and the family all the love and happiness Thanksgiving can bring! xoxoxoxoxo

@Mamabean Hi MB!!! Hope you are not cooking tooo much (I am :) ) hope all your kids and grandson and dog and your husband are havng a wonderful day Joanne, truly am.. I will be reading all I have missed later today I hope. xoxoxoxoxo

@marcy Hey Marcy!!! Happy Thanksgiving! hope your weather is good and you are having a wonderful day! I miss the cold weather Marcy, today it's 58F here in Austin meh! but it is what it is. xoxoxoxoxoxo

@Scandinavian Hi Scandi! hope all is well in your neck of the world! and girl you rock that pear shaped diamond! buy it! then someday I can try it on.. I would love that! sending love to you and yours Scandi!! xoxoxoxo

@AV_ Hi AV hope all is well in your part of the world too! sending you a big hug and love... xoxoxoxo

@bling_dream19 hi BD! happy Thanksgiving! hope the wedding plans are far along and I sincerely hope you are having a great day!!! sending a huge hug to you girl! xoxoxoxoxoxo

@Jimmianne Hey, I should send you an email, all is good with me! how are you? how's the kids? Are you in France or here? Happy Thanksgiving Jimmi! sending you love, a huge hug and happiness we are friends, if you are with your kids give 'em a hug from me.. Again, Happy Thanksgiving Jimmie! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

@canuk-gal Hey Sharon!!! sending a huge hug your way, hope you don't have tons of snow! hope all is warm and happy in Canada! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Kate

@Daisys and Diamonds Hey lady! Hope all is well in your neck of the world, so kind of you to wish us Americans a happy Thanksgiving! sending love to you! xoxoxoxoxoxo

@Austina Hola! greetings from Austin TEXAS! weather chilly, overcast but feels a bit holidayish anyway... looking forward to December... sending love to you and your son and husband, hope the weather is good in your country !!!! hugs and love coming our way Austina!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

@Slick1 Happy Thanksgiving! hope you are having Thanksgiving weather in your neck of America!! your first Thanksgiving as a MIL!!! it's weird sharing your son ;-) sending love to you girl. xoxoxoxoxoxox

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Scandinavian I am somewhat immune to pink, but not to blue... sky blue is the best of all! Half would do www.

-

Happy Thanksgiving to all who keep it!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Happy Thanksgiving to my friends and our allies! :wavey:

@Jimmianne I miss you! If you are able, please stop by more often. Hope things are settling down for you and you are feeling better.

@Tekate we have FAR too much SNOW! Last two days of bitter cold (-16) and gobs of snow. It really isn't reasonable. LOL. Take care!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI's! Happy Thanksgiving (To those living in the U.S.A.) I hope everyone had a great day.

Scandi, oh no to missing your bling. I kind of panic when I look down and don't have my ring on. Even if it is tucked away safe and sound. That blue pear diamond is fabulous; I think you should have it.

Daisys and Diamonds, sorry you upset someone for a response. It is easy to take things wrong sometimes. I might just say I had no intention to offend anyone and bow out of the thread. I hope that smooths over for you.

Missy, sorry to hear your appointment with the dentist didn't end up with a resolution to your gums bleeding. I hate to hear the other appointment is several weeks out; hopefully they have some answers for you. Nice that you got the dryer installed and going. Woo hoo! Holy crap - WTH to have fruit flies in your bedroom. Good luck getting rid of them. Your poem was quite touching and appropriate. Thank you.

Bling Dream, I think you can't tell how rings look until you get them on your hand. I've passed up rings in the case many times and then finally try them on and end up loving them. Thank you for the kind words about Marty and me. My best friend says the thing she likes best about Marty is how good he treats me. We try to enjoy life and not take things too seriously. I don't always succeed at that, but I try. Your dinner sounds delicious; I hope everyone had a great time.

Hi Jimmianne, how are you doing?

Mamabean, I hope your thanksgiving with Chris was fun and delicious. Have a safe trip to Maryland.

AV, that is a long trip but sounds like you ended up with some amazing food. Enjoy!

Hi Junebu, I hope you had a lovely day.

Kate,I am sick of cold and snow already so I'll enjoy some warmer weather vicariously through you. I hope you are getting settled in Austin and having fun with Autie plus designing your new house.

Sharon, we have a blizzard warning out for tomorrow night. I fear it's going to be a LONG winter for us.

We had a nice day visiting my sister and her famiily. The highways weren't bad going down; side streets are still pretty snow covered though. We came home on a 2 lane state highway and hit snow, ice and fog when we got to the state line. My cheesecake was a hit and we left what was left of it for my nephew and his family. Marty is meeting my BIL and nephews in the morning for breakfast and then some black Friday shopping.

Thank you for the compliments on my bands. So the background story on my bands - skip if you aren't interested. I have always preferred channel set bands and every time I get something else I go back to them. Before my ACA ering, I had a 1 carat solitaire that I wore with a 1/2 carat channel set band. When I was settling my parent's estate, my sisters and I each got a check for about $2200 from a life insurance policy my dad had. Marty wanted me to buy something I really wanted with it so I decided to buy the Tiffany band then and wore it with my 1 carat solitaire. A few months later I bought my ACA and had the diamond mounted on othe Whiteflash 3mm scattered diamond band because it would match the Tiffany band. I originally had a 3mm WF scattered diamond band too but rarely wore it so returned it to WF and put that money towards the 5 pointer ACA channel set band. I liked it but it seemed too blingy and thick at first so I ordered the 3 pointer ACA channel set band. Then I decided I wanted a sapphire and diamond band so had the custom Danielle made. Sometimes I want a matched set and if I did that I would either get another Tiffany band to mount the diamond on or go with the wedding ring to match the Danielle. So far, I like all my combos which saves me money. I would say I like the Tiffany band with my ering the best but then I miss the channel set bands and dig them out. And that is why I have 4 bands.

Take care.
Marcy

The view coming home:

1575002703336.png

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Morning!
My mother is okay, all thing considered. My grandmother hade a “jump start” electro shock in narcosis to reset her heart rhythm yesterday and is feeling better.
Now, of to a funeral for my father’s old aunt. She lived to be 93 and had a good life but still sad.

missy, how is the kitties, you gums and the flies??
Marcy, stay safe, drive carefully.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Morning!
My mother is okay, all thing considered. My grandmother hade a “jump start” electro shock in narcosis to reset her heart rhythm yesterday and is feeling better.
Now, of to a funeral for my father’s old aunt. She lived to be 93 and had a good life but still sad.

good to hear grandma's heart was treated- although it sounds scary

that's sad about your husband's aunty
93 is a good innings but it's so close. to Christmas and her absence wil be particularly felt by her family this year
this is why Christmas in summer has its advantages

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! Hope all is well and happy Black Friday to those who celebrate.

@junebug17 hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving. XO.

@Austina hope all is going smoothly in preparation of your trip and you and Colin enjoyed a wonderful time with friends yesterday. And hope your weather is improving. Hugs.

@bling_dream19 how was yesterday? I hope all enjoyed yummy food and lovely company and that it was an overall joyous day. So much to look forward to it would be impossible not to feel excitement and happy anticipation. Do not let anything stress you. Try to enjoy it all and take it all in as it all goes too fast. Savor each moment and each day.

Morning!

Yay for some good news re your grandmother and mother. Sorry about your great aunt and glad she had a good and long life but yes death is always sad.

Kitties hanging in there as are we and so far no more flies fingers crossed. Thanks for asking.
LOL on your dh saying not this year to that lovely ring. Shame on him.:P2 JK.
Hugs to you Scandi.

We had a nice day visiting my sister and her famiily. The highways weren't bad going down; side streets are still pretty snow covered though. We came home on a 2 lane state highway and hit snow, ice and fog when we got to the state line. My cheesecake was a hit and we left what was left of it for my nephew and his family. Marty is meeting my BIL and nephews in the morning for breakfast and then some black Friday shopping.

Glad you had a lovely day yesterday visiting your sister and family and glad the highways were ok going there. I am not surprised your cheesecake was a big hit and it's nice you left the rest for your nephew and his family. Enjoy Black Friday shopping. I don't blame you for being sick of the cold already Marcy. Love the background history on your beautiful bands. XO.

HI Everyone! this is my first time coming to PS in weeks! I last read at page 613, I will definately catch up but I wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving, I am so thankful for you guys.. lucky Kate as you know I always say.

@missy I have to say Missy I am so sorry to be out of pocket but I want you to know again and always what a great friend, mother, person, wife you are.. the best of the best.. I hope all is going well with the furkids, I will try to catch up today. Hello to the wonderful Greg and all the furkids. xoxoxoxoxoxo 4 ever :) Happy Thanksgiving girl.!!!

Hello there Kate the Great. I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving with your loved ones. Lucky us is what I say. (((Hugs))) from Greg, me and all the kitties to all of you. And lots of love.

@Slick1 hope you had the best day filled with love and laughter and joy. (((Hugs))).

@canuk-gal thanks for the good wishes and happy holidays to you guys as well. The season is here and it got here so quickly and I know it will be a whirlwind through December. For me the slowest months are January through March...hoping for calm weather for us all but we are looking snowy in our near future.

@Scandinavian I am somewhat immune to pink, but not to blue... sky blue is the best of all! Half would do www.

-

Happy Thanksgiving to all who keep it!

I am with you on blue. My favorite color. But I do enjoy pink now and again and it complements blue too IMO. Yes Hitchcock-like is the best way to describe the invasion of the fruit flies lol and errrrrr. Hoping they are gone for good. I know their life cycle is 24 hours but where did they come from and will more appear spontaneously is my concern. So far so good.

Thank you for your Thanksgiving wishes and hope you are having a nice week.

@Daisys and Diamonds how is your week going? How is Gary? How is Melanie? How are you? You are right. Christmas in summer does have some advantages to be sure. Hugs.

I hope everyone who celebrates had a great day. We had a very different Thanksgiving from years past but it was surprisingly quite nice. Not bad to have a change from the status quo once and a while.

And drumroll please....we broke 8500 miles cycling yesterday woohoo.:appl:
Screen Shot 2019-11-29 at 6.58.21 AM.png

As a bonus we got ice cream. I was super surprised they were open but we got there at 1PM and they were closing. They very graciously allowed us entry and went to the back as everything was already put away and got us icecream. So nice as this is the gelato place and we did not know the workers there yesterday so they were nice to us despite not even knowing us. Sweet. We took the ice cream out so as not to hold them up and enjoyed it at the Asbury Pavillion. Where we were quite popular as everyone stopped to chat and admire the bike and also the ice cream haha as every place was closed and everyone wanted ice cream after seeing us enjoying ours.

Screen Shot 2019-11-29 at 6.59.17 AM.png

@Mamabean find Greg and the bike please haha
Screen Shot 2019-11-29 at 6.58.39 AM.png

All in all a very different Thanksgiving and we were surprised how lovely it was. Also surprised how many people were enjoying the boardwalk and beach yesterday as it was a holiday plus it was super windy. I mean super windy. We cycled through wind gusts of 35-40 mph and sustained winds of 20 plus mph. But it was lots of fun.

Today is very cold and windy but I think less windy than yesterday but also much colder (30s) all day and not sure about the sun. But we will go cycling for a bit however because we can lol and winter is fast approaching so want to make the most of the cycling season that is left.

Enjoy a wonderful day lovely ladies and happy Black Friday to all the shoppers out there. Stay safe, stay cozy and stay happy. XOXO.

Screen Shot 2019-11-29 at 7.03.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-29 at 7.03.21 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I miss you. Wish you were here. Hugs.

I miss you too @Scandinavian. Almost missed this post lol. But yes next year maybe better circumstances for all of us and we can celebrate the holiday season together as we were planning to do earlier. Sending you much love and many hugs and looking forward to better times. XOXO.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Hope our US NIRDIs had a great Thanksgiving.

@marcy I love all your bands, I have a w/g and a y/g channel set band, and they’re so versatile. Unfortunately, neither go with Bella, so maybe I neeeeeed something else :lol: I saw your cheesecake on FB and it looked delish:lickout: lucky nephew getting the leftovers. The weather was horrendous for your drive home, so glad you got back safely.

:lol: @Scandinavian when you get your ring back in it’s new pink tutu, I think the blue diamond will be a dim and distant memory. I’m glad to hear your Mother is doing ok, and that your grandmother is also doing better. Sorry about your great aunt, but 93 is a grand old age, and hopefully she had a full and happy life.

Hi @Jimmiane, how are you? I hope you’ve managed to get all your house issues sorted out now.

Yay to @Tekate, I hope you’re feeling settled in Tx and looking forward to seeing you soon. :dance:

I don’t think I could get used to Christmas in the summer time @Daisys and Diamonds, I know it’s what you’re used to, but just seems incongruous to me, We went away one Christmas and were sitting around the pool drinking Eggnog and listening to carols and it felt so weird :D I read your post in the other thread, and honestly, I think the person chose to take umbrage, just don’t give it another thought.

Hi @junebug17 hope your brother is doing better and you’re not too tired from your TG cooking.

@canuk-gal - I hope you’re keeping safe and warm.

I hope you’ll have a quiet weekend @AV_ to catch up from your mammoth trek!

How’re you @Calliecake, hope you had a great TG.

Woohoo to hitting 8500 miles @missy - what an achievement with everything you’ve been dealing with. I’m sorry you didn’t get any definitive answers about your gums, hopefully you can get an appointment sooner and find out what’s going on. Thank goodness there were no more flies, ugh. We used to get flying ants on one day of the year, and in a previous home, one room was covered with them. I did find a tiny hole and managed to plug it. Looks like you had a lovely day for your ride yesterday and I’m not surprised you draw attention from onlookers. I doubt they’ve seen a recumbent trike before.

We had a lovely day with our friends, is it a bad thing to be drinking champagne in the afternoon :lol: ? We’ve booked a trip to Downton Abbey next year:dance:

I saw this yesterday and thought it was so appropriate to the lovely NIRDIs

73B2848C-5255-4382-9D8F-BA3057068368.jpeg

:wavey:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@marcy You have me exact! I couldn't say why I am chasing comfort food so much these days, or better said, the stuff of my chieldhood since the list is not too common [borscht & sauercraut pastries might have put off a neighbour or two, but they are very kind people & tried!] Your picture of driving through fog is reminding me your call for pictures of the morning fog here - but the request was magic: the weather turned! These shots are difficult.

We had a very different Thanksgiving from years past but it was surprisingly quite nice. Not bad to have a change from the status quo once and a while.
And drumroll please....we broke 8500 miles cycling yesterday

Holidays are what you make them. The best I had were surprising even to me (not necessarily starting well either!) Your milleage is fantastic in my book; my way of raking miles is walking (trails) not cicling, but I have never done anything near the equivalent of your summer of cycling nine thousand miles! I am very, very tempted, of course ,)

-

There are many more answers to give & I have not even started to catch up ,(

You wouldn't want to hear from me at this time of day [good & long - I am no good with short winter days either, so I could fall asleep right now till sunrize, whatever number o hours that might be!]

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

-20C on my way to work this am.:(:eek-2: But I survived!

@missy what a tribute to cycling! Congrats!

@AV_ I must admit I love borscht and sauerkraut, but in pastry? I new one for me!

@Austina living the life! A little champagne in the afternoon never hurt anyone. :)

@Scandinavian glad your Grandmother tolerated her cardioversion well. Hope that is behind you all now.

Apparently I must gather together supper. And what has my DH done all day long?:confused: I see popcorn in my future! LOL

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results