shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
NIRDI Good Morning Ladies!

What a wonderful week. I am training my replacement. I have sparkles. My son loves his new job. I was vaccinated. New CDC guidelines - 12 more days and I can have Mom over for lunch without a mask! I can't wait! We're getting our lines back. At least for me, I have been the queen of anxiety. Time to exhale.

@bling_dream19 thank you! I'm having so much fun looking at her. I woke up this morning, looked down, and said "Woah" LOL...DSS has not set in yet.

Your zircon pendant is absolutely magnificent. I like the color and proportions of the halo. I also like the paperclip chain. It's nicely balanced to the pendant. I did notice the beautiful eternity band too. It really is a finely crafted, precision piece.

Looking forward to your bracelet bling! :) How much fun is this week of shiny things?

I'm glad to read your Mom is doing well. It's wonderful you two will have more time together. Sending a hug!

@marcy you wild thing you :) 100mph. HA. Looking forward to seeing your new ring! It's getting closer. "tick tock, tick tock" it takes forever waiting for the delivery. Have fun with the unboxing and sparkle appreciation! Looking forward to seeing your beautiful ring!

@missy dinner out is so nice, and strange, isn't it? I think it will take a while to relax post-vaccination and return to "normal" society. The doe you posted has the cutest furry ears!
I'm surprised and happy for Greg to have such a well-healed scar. That will just blend into his neck in no time. You can hardly see it now! Hope he is feeling well. Sending you a HUG. Thanks for your kind ring support :)

@Austina thank you! the color is moody. Sometimes it is reflecting white light and hides the color well. I will really enjoy this ring. Hope they call you soon to pick out the rest of your interior colors. That is such a fun "task".

@springerspaniel hope things are going well this week. Hope you get some rest from your busy schedule!

Time for the shower, so cutting this short now and sending love and good wishes to everyone not specifically named.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

:kiss2: The colour of that zircon @bling_dream, it’s oceanic, you just want to dive in to it, it’s gorgeous. Continued good thoughts for your Mum and wishing her good health.

Woohoo @MMtwo, so glad you’ve had your vaccine, it’s interesting that we’re all having different ones. I’m so pleased to hear your son is enjoying his new job, that must make you so happy that it‘s working out so well for him. Yes, it does at last feel like we’ll be able to return to some kind of normality soon, I’m feeling a lot more relaxed now too, can’t wait till we can travel again and get over there to visit Adam and Kim.

How’re things with you and the pupsters @springerspaniel ?

:dance: So glad you got to eat out yesterday @missy, and yum to a glass of moscato, so light and refreshing. I can’t believe how good Greg’s scar looks, he’s obviously a good healer because it‘s barely noticeable. Have you got a date for your second vaccine yet, then hopefully you’ll be able to see your parents again?

It’s nearly Thursday here @marcy, and ring day :appl:

Healthy thoughts winging their way to your FIL @Slick1 and hoping you’re keeping well and safe.

Miserable wet day here today, so no walking. Got a few things done around the house, laundry and cleaning - woohoo :lol:

Big love and hugs to all the lovely NIRDIs :wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! So much here.....

Finally checking in - and my apologies for being MIA for so long. David has gone back to CA, but Eleanor is here for a few months, so she and I have been enjoying each other's company. We went to our local diner for breakfast this morning and had a big girlie chat about her brother's love life - the sort of convo she can NEVER have in her regular California life! So all is well here. :))

@MMtwo - your new ring is gorgeous! It looks wonderful on your finger! Can I ask what size your finger is? Congratulations on this new beauty - and on your life beginning to return to normal!

@bling_dream19 - I LOVE your new pendant! Can you tell me the stats on your zircon (what a gorgeous stone!) and how many points the diamonds are in the halo? My new Jeff White rubellite arrived last week and I'm going to put it into a halo / cluster. Not sure what size, tho, so it would be hugely useful to know what size your stones are, as I love those proportions! And I LOVE that chain! Can I ask where it's from?

@missy - Greg looks awesome and healthy and happy! Altho - I suppose that's because he's with you. <3 His scar does look great - lots of fading and healing going on there. How does he feel? And how are his energy levels, given that he's now on thyroid meds? And how are you, AG? Did you make it out to dinner yesterday evening? How fabulous!! When do you get your test results back? And have they given you any idea on where your treatment is heading? Altho I suppose it's a tad too early to tell.... Hugs to you, dear friend. ox

@Austina - how are your shoulders holding up?? And how is the painting going? Also - do you have a timeline for your new house? Would you mind running over the plans there again? It's Texas and you're in...the UK? So...are you planning to move back permanently to the US? My apologies and please feel free either to bring me back up to speed or ignore me if you don't have time. I hope your cold spell isn't too severe and that the rain comes, does it thing, then leaves you with beautiful clear blue skies! :wavey:

@canuk-gal - I missed this but, given the bejeweled bell, am I right in thinking you either have a new bike, or your original bike was returned? Either way - GREAT news! Have you been out and about on it much? I'm getting bored with yoga-aerobic walking-yoga-aerobic walking-yoga-aerobi... you get the general idea. So - I bought a mini trampoline! :mrgreen: Waiting for the weather to warm up a trifle so the sensation of 'wind through my hair' isn't :eek2: Speaking as an ex-cancer person, apparently draining my lymphatic system is a big deal and to be pursued.

@marcy - any sign yet?? It's today for your new ring, correct? or - wait...is it tomorrow? And - 100mph?! Yowza!! Just don't do 100mph while gazing at your gorgeous new ring! How is your BIL? I hope now that he's home, he's gone from strength to strength. And - tell me about the jigsaw puzzles you do! I collect mini wooden ones - Unidragon and Liberty - both of which I love! I have a bunch, and will often sit down and do one. All of them can be done by one person in one sitting; I don't enjoy the big ones that clog up the dining table for a month! What size do you normally enjoy the most?

@Slick1 and @MamaBee - good luck tomorrow! I envy you both: altho I'm eligible, I can't get an appt for love nor money! MA is terribly short on the vaccine, but we get new doses each Thursday, so we'll see what tomorrow brings. If anything. >sigh<. Joanne - how is your mother doing? And how is your blood pressure? I'm concerned for you and how you're feeling better. @Slick1 - what's going on with your FIL? I need to go back and read up....

@Bayek - how are you? How is the house and how are you feeling?

@Polabowla - how are you feeling? And how is your DH, now that the cancer specter has been lifted off his back? No feeling like it in the entire world! And how is your son doing? Concussion is no laughing matter. I hope he's feeling back to normal again.

@springerspaniel - how is everything with you? Did you receive my email?

Things here are warmer and sunnier, and that should continue till Saturday. Then two weeks of colder weather...then *real* spring! March tends to be variable in MA, but April is where the corner has been turned and the whole world begins to turn green. <3

Today was my second shot of Humira, and I'm aware I'm having a mild reaction to the shots. My mouth tingles and my tongue burns, so I'll be calling my dr and seeing what she wants me to do (I'm guessing Benadryl before each injection). On the up side, tho, my gut has been markedly better. While I wouldn't call it remission, I no longer have the pain from debilitating cramps, so I'm pretty pleased with life in general. I also have a few projects on the boil with DKJ, but nothing hugely exciting (mostly my enamel charm bracelet in its umpteenth iteration). If I get anything truly exciting, I'll share it here.

NIRDI shoutout!!

oxoxoxo

<3

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19 - I just looked up your zircon. Very similar specs to mine - basically 10 x 8mm. I love the look of your setting - would you mind sharing with me the size of the rounds - mm or point size?

Thank you!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that’s good news that the Humira is helping, although the side effects don’t sound pleasant @mrs-b. Glad you’re enjoying girly time with Eleanor, I expect it’s just as much fun for her as it is for you.

No problems, yes, we’re in the UK, and Adam is in Tx, has been living there 9 years, went there for work and loved it, so decided to stay. We’re waiting for the embassy to reopen so we can go for our interview and get our green cards, then we’ll pack up and move. Once they break ground on the house, I think it’ll be about 10 months, they’re just waiting for the permits and then they’ll start. Needless to say, we’re very anxious to finally get moving, we had to wait 5 years for Adam to become a US citizen, which happened last year. So that’s the situation in a nutshell :mrgreen:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much @mrs-b the diamonds are F 10 pointers and the zircon is 4.13 ct!
Popping in while working and will respond to everyone later. Thank you for the love, means a lot!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@bling_dream I think my love of color comes from my photography background; I worked in the photo business for decades and was quite picky with how the photos I printed turned out. I had a lovely customer following - I’d see orders from the front store marked “attention Marcy”. The teal zircons are definitely amazing colors. I continue to keep you mom in my thoughts and know she appreciates you being there for her. Big hugs to both of you.

@missy no worries - I am always careful when I drive fast; I wouldn’t do it if I wasn’t confident in the car I am driving. I’m not even pushing it at 100 mph. My dad would want me to be cautious too but he’d also encourage me to speed. He was a mechanic by trade and overhauled a 66 mustang for me. He ordered all new chrome for it and we had it painted candy apple red. I pulled up to the stoplight once right by another classic mustang. We sat there eyeing each other’s cars and naturally when the light changed the race was on. What was funny is my mom was at the same light going on the other direction and saw the whole thing. She called my dad and said do you know what I saw your daughter do? He listened and his only question was did she win? Ha Ha. And yes, I did. My BIL is sleeping okay. He sees the ENT tomorrow about the vessel in his nose that keeps bleeding and has a tele appointment with the kidney doctor on Friday. Nice you did get to enjoy dining out. Sweet deer picture. Greg’s incision doesn’t look bad at all and will probably just blend in months down the road. I have a nasty 3 to 4 inch scar on me that is more to the left of there - it is a nasty, thick, bumpy scar. It bugged me for about 10 years under clothes or collars. You both look great!

@springerspaniel I hope you are doing well.

@MMtwo love your new avatar with your pretty upgrade. Sweet. You are having a great week. That’s great your son is enjoying his new job and nice to be training your replacement. The best things though are lunch with your mom and new bling. I am looking forward to the unboxing or my ring too - I have to pick it up at FedEx - it makes me nervous to open it in my car but I usually do. Yes, I enjoy pushing up my speed limit on occasion.

@Austina I bet you and Colin as anxious to see Adam and Kim! Hopefully soon and see your new house too (or what progress they’ve made on it). Darn you have wet weather. I hope it warms up soon.

@mrs-b that is great Eleanor will be with you for a few months. No - I am totally paying attention and grinning when I punch on the accelerator. My BIL is doing a bit better; he has more appointments this week and hopefully gets some answers and plans for the future. I will look up those mini puzzles you mention. I like the idea you can do them in one night and glad you enjoy them so much. I generally go for 500 pieces. I have a large poster board and another one cut in half that I use for puzzles. I set up on the end of our table and can move them somewhere if we get company. I can usually get one done in a weekend if I work on it. Marty has a poker table and dining table in the man cave I could use but it’s chilly in the basement. I like scenery ones, Snoopy ones or almost anything. Marty bought me a 1000 piece a few years ago I might start tonight. Enjoy your warm weather this weekend. I hope your reactions subside and that’s great your stomach feels better.

We had some wet snow last night but it mostly melted except on the grassy areas. Snow showers are in the forecast with blizzard like conditions this weekend with around 2 feet of blowing snow. Sounds fun, eh?

I was sad to get an email from Whiteflash my ring didn’t pass QC and returned for a minor issue. As Marty said you know they are making sure it’s right. It is now expected to ship tomorrow and arrive Friday.

I lifted after work and am contemplating what to eat for supper. I had an egg, toast and bacon for breakfast, a mini meatloaf and baked potato for lunch so don’t know how I can still be hungry. Oh well.

Take care.
Marcy

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone sorry to have been gone was extremely sick this week.
It is hard for me to read/focus abd type when im so ill.
I am thinking of you though.
I truky apologize for whwn i can onky read

I have told my 2 oldest about the multiple sclerosis. Thsy are sad & scared of course.
Im scared too.
Exvuse mistakes fingers stiff and swelling

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@missy you look adorable! We can't see Greg's scar at all. I'm soo glad you all had a fabulous lunch out! Thank you for your swooning I love it! I knew you would love it because its like the ocean. Lots of love and hugs to you. Thinking about you always and hoping you are doing well. Thank you for all of the healing vibes. Blue looks great on you!
@MMtwo how are you enjoying your gorgeous ring? Its beautiful on you!
This is really the most blingy week of my life and I'm soo grateful.
Ok so you and @mrs-b love the paperclip chain. Help me understand the paperclip chain lol? Is that truly the most stylish with this pendant? I actually haven't bought the chain, DK was kind enough to send the chain and if I like it he will cut it to the length needed. He also suggested a Tiffany style WG chain. What do you ladies think?
@mrs-b thank you for your sweet words as always they mean a lot! I can't wait to see your rubellite! I decided to go big on the diamonds with this 4 carat zircon and I'm so glad I did. Really happy you are feeling better. A reformer is on my list too. I hope you have lots of fun on it and keep us posted
@Austina i love it, yes diving into the ocean is what I think of too! How absolutely amazing you are building a house and will be here soon hopefully!
Bracelet did not arrive today.
@marcy I can see why you were a fan favorite with developing photography! I think you have many talents! Ok tomorrow is your big day and I cannot wait to see your beautiful ring!
Thank you everyone for the love and support.
Nirdi shout out and love and hugs to all!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! Happy Thursday!

@Polabowla I am sending you so many healing vibes and well wishes. I am so so sorry about the diagnosis and I am keeping good thoughts for you. Gentle hugs and lots of love to you.

@mrs-b I am so thrilled to read you are feeling better and better and woohoo for the Humira working!!! Enjoy the time with E and sending you continued well wishes and big hugs. XOXO.

@marcy I apologize if I sounded like a big old worry wart (which I am lol) and how cool that your dad fixed a 66 mustang for you. SWEET. I am glad your BIL is sleeping OK and good luck with his medical appointments. Keeping good thoughts for him and hugs to you. Glad the snow melted and oh no about your WF ring but glad they caught it before sending it out. When it arrives you will be thrilled with it and it is worth the wait. But I know you want it already. As do we. When one NIRDI gets bling we all do. :sun:

@MMtwo so happy your son loves his new job, woohoo! I love your gorgeous new ring. So beautiful. How was the shower? Big hugs.

@bling_dream19 exactly! It reminds me of the ocean. Deep and blue and beautiful. BLUElicious in every way and it looks dreamy on you! I am so happy for your beautiful collection and I cannot wait to see it in person one day. Big hugs to you.

@Slick1 thinking of you and your family at this difficult time. Hope the new car is amazing and the bling delivery went well. Big hugs and lots of love to you.

@MamaBee good luck to you and @Slick1 today on dose 2. XOXO.

@Austina it's all going to happen before you know it. You did all the hard work and soon it will pay off and you will be reunited with your son and DIL. Big hugs.

@canuk-gal hope the week is going well. I love the Hermessence line of fragrances. All of them are terrific IMO. Smells so good. Hugs to you.

Greg and I enjoyed a wonderful hike yesterday but we went back to the National Park we went to on Tuesday instead of going to our old beach town as the East wind made it a bit too cool for going to where we had planned. Today we are going back to our first beach house town and walking I think. I got some great photos yesterday too. I love all the deer and birds and we saw Seals yesterday!!!! It's always a thrill.

Have a wonderful day lovely ladies. Leaving you with some seals from yesterday and a couple of Bubbalah shots too. XOXO.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy ...seriously...those seal shots... <3 <3 <3

@bling_dream19 - truly - one day soon, get-together in NY! I have a certain place in mind...<politecough @missy's house...politecough...Greg's cooking...politecough...sealsBubbalahthatview...politecough>

:mrgreen:

ETA I can wear the ENAMEL BRACELET! - aka The Bane of My Existence aka The Project That Never Ends. I swear, when it's done, I'm wearing that thing till my wrist drops off!!

Last edited:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

:-o 2 feet of snow @marcy, I hope it doesn’t hold up your ring delivery. Keep safe and stay home if you can, that sounds horrendous. I can imagine your Dad thinking “that’s my girl” when your Mum told him about seeing you burning off that guy at the lights:mrgreen:

:lol: @mrs-b maybe have the bracelet welded to your wrist. I hope each day brings more relief from the Humira, and you and E are having fun.

Aww phooey @bling_dream, we were all waiting for the big reveal today, hopefully it’ll be with you safely soon, then we want lots of wrist shots.

I’m so sorry @Polabowla, you have such a lot to deal with, and trying to help your children with their fears isn’t an easy task. Dealing with the unknown is very scary, but I hope today has brought some easing of your pain. Look after yourself.

It’s just impossible to take a bad photo of Bubbalah @missy, she really does love the camera. No walk for us today, it was extremely windy and rained off and on all day, but I’m glad you’re able to get out and enjoy the views and wildlife.

Hopefully we’ll get out tomorrow, but we have a problem with our satellite TV so the engineer is coming ‘sometime between 8am and 5pm’. :roll:

Didn’t really do much today, had to wait in for our shopping to be delivered, and our meal box to come. It’s been great having all the ingredients delivered with the recipe cards and not have to think about what to have for dinner. Back to normality next week and thinking about what to have every day.

Where are the days going, I can’t believe it’s already Friday again tomorrow?

Big love and hugs to all the wonderful NIRDIS :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stuff, stuff ALWAYS stuff! Sometimes I need a break from stuff. LOL

@missy How lovely to get out and about! Very glad you enjoyed yourselves!!! I also love our "pets" we see out on our rides. I hear the coyotes howling at night......they seem so close...it is because they are! Oh and I had a dream that "Oliver" was my cat!

@marcy My DH has a lead foot. We went out together today and he insisted on hearing the engine....LOL Sorry about your snow. We tend to get the wet heavy stuff March/April/May....

@Austina wow. Why is California emptying out into Texas? More jobs? Less tax? I always thought Cali was the dream state. Or at least that is what The Beach Boys had me believe!

@mrs-b oh if that bracelet of yours is no longer charming....then send it my way! Hope you feel better soon.

I am thrilled I got an appt for the vaccine for my DH! I guess being old accounts for something! LOL

NIRDI shout out and keep well and safe.

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and I had a dream that "Oliver" was my cat!

This is a dream I can make happen for you dear Sharon! ❤️❤️❤️

Say the word and I’ll make it come true. :lol:

Oliver is willing and ready :)

0EE361CE-2BFC-4906-8CBF-E015AC2D4A29.jpeg

Last edited:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a dream I can make happen for you dear Sharon! ❤️❤️❤️

Say the word and I’ll make it come true. :lol:

LOL. My DH is scallywags' enough for me! But thank you, nonetheless, dear lady!

ETA: he is adorable!! Prolly that is why he is in my dreams!

Last edited:

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Polabowla, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. now that a diagnosis is made, proper treatment can begin.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@Polabowla sorry you have had a rough week. Big hugs to you and your family.

@bling_dream19 you deserve a very blingy week. It’s all so pretty too. That is a cool looking chain; I used to be a faithful user of box chains until the first day I wore my ACA WG pendant my brand new box chain broke on me. Then I switched to wheat chains and have liked them a lot; they are so flexible they don’t knot up on me. I worry about losing pendants simply because I have done so. I hope your bracelet arrives tomorrow. I am anxious to see my ring as well.

@missy no worries - I like to drive fast but I’m not dumb about it. My BIL’s ENT suggested lower dosage blood thinners, more humidifiers in the house and keep vaseline on that spot - hopefully that will prevent the necessity for surgery. Tomorrow is the kidney doctor for him. Those seals must love you and Greg since you get to see them. Sweet. Bubbalah looks great as always. Love the picture of Oliver - such a cutie. Is he still “frisky” at times?

@mrs-b tell me more about your enamel bracelet; I must have missed it. I bought a ton of the Snoopy pandora charms and bracelet and HATE wearing it. It’s just a collectible I guess. Go figure.

@Austina we will see if the weather forecast holds - right now it’s 24” for Saturday in to Sunday. The drifting will make it worse whatever we get. Hopefully my ring gets here tomorrow before much accumulation. I am sure my dad was proud and amused I won my drag race. Good luck getting your satellite dish fixed.

@canuk-gal you deserve a break from stuff. Hope you have some quiet, relaxing time this weekend. I’m with your DH wanting to listen to the engine. Marty always puts the Macan in Sports Plus, I usually drive in regular or just sport mode. We both rev up the car when we pull in to the garage. Yes we get the wet heavy snow in March April and May too. Our snowiest months.

My 3 day weekend has begun. I did get a shipping notice and should get my ring tomorrow. Not much else new going on with me.

Take care.
Marcy

Here was my 66 Mustang
Spot.jpg

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock

@bling_dream19 - truly - one day soon, get-together in NY! I have a certain place in mind...<politecough @missy's house...politecough...Greg's cooking...politecough...sealsBubbalahthatview...politecough>

ETA I can wear the ENAMEL BRACELET! - aka The Bane of My Existence aka The Project That Never Ends. I swear, when it's done, I'm wearing that thing till my wrist drops off!!

That would be a dream come true! :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy FriYAY lovely ladies.

@Polabowla continued well wishes. How are you doing? How are you feeling emotionally? If there is anything I can do please reach out and don't hesitate. A shocking diagnosis can be very scary but know you are not alone and one day at a time is a good place to start. And getting a great team on your side working with you. I mentioned I have a few friends with MS who are doing amazingly well. I know that is going to be you too. Sending you so many healing vibes and good wishes and lots of hugs and love and keeping good thoughts. XOXO.

Deal. And yes to your gorgeous enamel bracelet. Cannot wait to see you enjoying that beauty on your wrist. Swoon! :kiss2:
And may I add I am thrilled you got a Covid vaccine appointment! (((HUGS))).

@canuk-gal woohoo on securing a Covid vaccine appointment for your DH! So happy for you. And yes the wildlife is thrilling and I never cease to be amazed by the beauty all around us. No matter how many times I see deer or seals or any of the animals I am thrilled. Hugs to you lovely lady. XOXO.

@bling_dream19 how is your mom doing? Keeping good thoughts for her and you and sending you much love and hugs. And I know you are rocking the bling. Hugs sweet friend.

@marcy that is a SWEET car. I love it and the color is one of my favorites for cars like the mustang. Thank you for your continued well wishes and support and all your lovely comments. And woohoo ring day today and yes to a 3 day weekend speaking of sweet. How is your weather? Is the snow gone and is there really more in your forecast? 24"...noooooooo. Crazy weather. It hit 73 here yesterday and I was sweating and we slept with the AC on last night haha. I had the heat on downstairs while we were watching a movie and then when it came time for bed I needed the AC upstairs. Oy to the vey. Hugs and happy FriYAY sweet Marcy.

@Austina I hope your TV is working again and the satellite repairman isn't necessary and you can get out and enjoy a walk today regardless of all that. Thank you for the lovely Bubbalah comments. Bella is the same. Easy to take good photos. I am glad to be wearing my bling again hiking. I had stopped and then realized ah why not. I love diamonds- I cannot lie. But I don't think that would come as a surprise to anyone. I also enjoy just gazing at them in their jewelry box so it's a win win wearing or not haha. Anyway have a good day and yes how is it Friday so soon? Time is flying by. And before you know it you will be living near Adam and Kim. Hugs.

@springerspaniel happy FriYAY and woohoo it's almost the weekend. We lose an hour of sleep but that's OK. I prefer having the extra hour of daylight later in the day. Hugs and enjoy a lovely weekend.

@Slick1 big hugs and my thoughts are with you and your family at this very difficult time. Sending you my love and comforting hugs.

Congratulations on dose 2 @MamaBee and @Slick1 XOXO.

@Bayek thinking of you girlie Great Kate and sending you my love.

Hi to everyone else. Big hugs. Greg and I walked yesterday but didn't go to our prior beach house town as originally planned because the wind prediction was wrong. At the beach the wind is often forecast incorrectly as there are microclimates happening by the ocean and sometimes it is 180 degrees different than predicted. We drove halfway there and realized oops it's a strong East wind and not west and predicted so we turned around and went to Sandy Hook again. It was fun and we saw seals yet again so yay for that. And the temps were warm for this time of year. 73 degrees! Planning another walk today but where we are going I am not sure. We will see what the wind is doing. Enjoy a wonderful FriYAY girls. XOXO.

Leaving you with the seals from yesterday. Hard to get a decent photo with my phone but I did the best I could for you girls. Hope you enjoy.

sealsinthebay.png

Have a sealylicious FriYAY lovely ladies. :bigsmile:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll be back later but my ring has arrived and I am thrilled with it. Here is a picture of it with my 3 bands from Whiteflash and a single image of it with my Tiffany band. The ring is nice and solid and I do really like the diamond in 6 prongs.

New WF Rings.jpeg IMG_0960.JPG

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@bling_dream19 meeting everyone would be fabulous. I wouldn’t be sad if one of Greg’s apple pies was there either.

@missy I totally enjoyed “spot” which is what I called my red mustang because when I found it the body was primed and had spots on it. I too like red cars and blue ones probably because they remind me of sapphires and rubies. You are very welcome for my good thoughts and well wishes; sending them your way always. We didn’t get much snow last night; the “BIG” one starts tonight. I saw someone is forecasting 4 to 65 inches this weekend - way to cover their bases. I am glad you are enjoying nice weather. You and Greg are like the seal whisperer; they are just waiting for both you to come see them. That is so cool.

It was great to sleep in a bit today. Marty got back from the gym about the time I was out of the shower. I made some blueberry muffins, sat down to check where my FedEx shipment was only to see it listed as ready for pickup. I was out of here in a flash. I am quite happy with my new ring. It is a solid ring and lately I am really preferring chunky jewelry. The ring goes well with my bands and it does set flush with them. I told Marty my diamond looked larger and brighter or maybe I just haven’t seen it in a month.

I picked up lunch for us from Culver’s. My SIL was supposed to come up for the weekend but her pickup is on the fritz again.

My BIL had his appointment with the kidney specialist this morning. He kidneys are functioning at 70% which is considered within normal range. They had been working at 30% the first time he went to the ER. The blot clot hitting the kidney left some scarring but other than keeping up with liquid intake they didn’t recommend anything else. That is great news!

Take care!
Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For fun here is my history of wedding rings:

L to R by rows:

Original .25 ctw; center diamond was .15 carat and is invisible in this picture, right was my first AGS0 - 1/2 carat E with .33 ctw PC wedding set

Same 1/2 carat E with 3 stone ring and channel set band, F .81 GIA XXX solitaire with a different 1/2 ctw band

Same 1/2 ctw band and ring but with AGS0 G 1 carat, my 1.52 F ACA mounted on WF 3mm scattered band with the Tiffany Band

ACA on scattered band with WF .55 ctw band, new ring for ACA and with same channel set band

WedRings.jpeg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@marcy Wonderful reset! Love the pairing of your bands! (I know you can't have chicken) so I say winner winner beef noodle soup dinner!

Splendid day @13C. Lovely ride...except I toppled my new bike...x2. Hasn't happened in 20 years but twice in as many hours. :(sadI'll need a handle bar adjustment. Easy fix.

Had a lovely happy hour out. Always good when I don't have to cook and clean and I like the quiet restaurants.

My BIL had his vaccine today--and so far, no effects!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @canuk-gal -and I really want chicken soup but I'm making beef soup tomorrow. No point in making myself sick. Oh no to toppling your new bike - did you get hurt? I sure hope not. Glad your bike only needs an easy adjustment on the handle bars. Nice to go out for happy hour. A glass of wine would hit the spot about now. Our storm is coming in from California and colliding with one coming up from the golf - luckily you shouldn't get any of it.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
@marcy I love that red car! And your reset is gorgeous! Idk where you live but that much snow.... wow
@missy thank you for your encouragement.
I want to tell my family, but i will just be let down again. So i say nothing but feel alone.

Having a seizure alone in the shower is a terrifying ordeal. Thankfully dh was nearby & got me out but I'm shaking from the fear.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies and happy Caturday Saturday!

@marcy Beautiful. Love the photos and your new ring is just gorgeous. That setting is perfect in every way and it looks fantastic on you. :kiss2: Wear in good health and blingy joy. Glad you got to sleep in the other day and had blueberry muffins. Yummmm. I want to come over and eat your delicious food Marcy. XOXO.

@bling_dream19 so happy your mom came through the surgery and it was a success. Hope with each day she feels better and stronger. Sending you beachy vibes and big hugs.

@Polabowla that is terrifying. I am so relieved your DH was there and got you through it safely. I am continuing to send big healing vibes and hugs and well wishes. How is your son's head and how is he feeling? (((Hugs))).

@mrs-b it was a glorious few days here but today it's freezing (literally) and windy windy windy. But it was a good run. Hope you are enjoying your time with E and having a wonderful weekend. I didn't meant to ignore your question about my results. They aren't good. When we have time I will share them with you via phone if you like. Hope you are feeling good and have a fun weekend. XOXO.

@canuk-gal oy don't pull a missy on the bike. Enjoy riding and be safe. Greg still has lots of work to do on the bike before we can take it out but that's OK. Walking is weight bearing and I need that. Hugs and enjoy a wonderful weekend. Yay for no cooking and cleaning.

@Slick1 hope you have a good weekend and my thoughts are with you.

Greg and I walked in Asbury and Ocean Grove and Bradley yesterday and had ice cream too. We also had the first ever photo (during this pandemic) taken by someone else. He was an older man who saw me taking Greg's photo and he came over and said in an official tone of voice miss, you cannot take photos here on the boardwalk...unless you let me take both your photo hahaha. Usually I would be nooooo because of Covid but he caught me off guard and eh I was careful and sprayed the phone with alcohol afterwards. :)

missyandgregasburymarch2021.png

Ice cream! Not at Jimmy's because his place is too far from the boardwalk. Where we went for ice cream on the boardwalk though was great and vegan.

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 7.56.17 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 7.56.03 AM.png

It got to be almost 75 F and was very warm. It was a glorious day and we enjoyed it immensely. Today is much colder (26 degrees when we woke up) and very windy. But it was a good run.

Have a super Caturday Saturday lovely ladies. XOXO.

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 7.56.56 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 8.00.08 AM.png

Bubbalah perceptive shot. :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ds is ok thankfully!
What adorable pics & the weather looks beautiful!
I'm so sorry about your results @missy; i keep thinking about you.

So glad your son is doing well! And thank you for keeping me in your thoughts and I am keeping you in mine. ❤️

I almost forgot in honor of Caturday Saturday here is Gracie from last night. Love biting Greg. Haha. So sweet.

graciebiting.png

That tongue.

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 8.54.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 8.55.22 AM.png

OK enough tongue haha. Happy Caturday Saturday. :sun:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy -

I just saw your post above. Pls call when you're able and feel like it. Damn this! I know you've been worried about this for such a long time and I've been holding my breath for you.

Just exhaled like I'd been punched in the gut. Not what I wanted for you. Not what I wanted at all.

Hugs, dear heart!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results