shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I may re share a short poem I wrote for the NIRDIs a few years ago...it holds true today.

Happy Valentine's Day to all my sweet NIRDI girls
You are each more valuable to me than diamonds or pearls

The weather here is harsh and so cold and freezing
that is true, yes
but in our hearts we have love that is warm and comforting
and simply the best

And so I lovingly reach out to each of you and sing
Here's hoping this year to each of you will surely bring

Wishing all my girls great health and love and all possible joys
and lots of unconditional love from all their girls and boys

May this year bring all the best to each and everyone of you
May health, happiness, joy and prosperity come to each of you

May all the NIRDIs experience only happiness and no more sorrow
And may sweetness and love be with you for each tomorrow

I am sending so many hugs and kisses to my sweet NIRDIs
who are in heart and soul so pure
Happy Valentine's Day weekend to all my sweet girlies
and wishing you many many more

happyvalentinesdaygirls.jpg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Happy Valentines Day!

I got a lovely surprise today, despite us never bothering, a lovely bouquet of roses and lilies arrived for me, seems after nearly 43 years together, Colin can still surprise me :lol:

@marcy I love the setting you’ve chosen, best of both worlds with the duo golds. It looks like it’s a solid setting that’ll protect your beautiful ACA so you don’t have to worry anymore. Oy to the weather, it’s raining here ATM so it can’t be as cold as the last few days.

What great news @bling_dream19 I’m so pleased to hear your Mum is doing better, I’m sure it’s been a very stressful time worrying about her.

Yay To finally getting your washer and dryer @Bayek, Adam said the wait for home appliances is pretty long, but that’s just crazy. Yes, I have spoken to Adam, and their temps are the same as yours, just unheard of for Texas. Did you read about the horrendous accident on Friday on the I35, 100 vehicles involved? One time when we arrived in Austin it was snowing and Adam was on his way back from Houston. It took him about 6 hrs and he saw numerous pile ups on the way because people just didn’t know how to drive in the treacherous weather. Good news your friend’s brain surgery has gone well and she’s experiencing less pain, and hopefully you’ll hear soon that Kath has been released from hospital and is doing well at home.

I hope you’re feeling OK after your second shot, but any side effects outweigh any other outcome from not having it.

I feel the same about being outdoors @missy, but ATM, I just don’t want to risk falling, and it’s not the same without Dottie. Hopefully when the weather gets better, we’ll get out more and enjoy walking again. I really wish you and Greg were able to get vaccinated, whatever people think of our Govt,. the vaccine rollout has been amazing, and their target was 15M by tomorrow, which they’re going to hit. Everyone I know who’s been, have all said the same, it’s been an efficient and well managed process, I suppose one of the big advantages of having a centralised health system. I can’t wait until we’re all vaccinated and can get back to some kind of normality again. I’ll be more than happy to carry on social distancing and wearing a mask for as long as it’s necessary.

Colin has has no reaction whatsoever from the vaccine, he’s been fine and feeling good.

We got takeaway yesterday, with enough for today, so no cooking :appl:

I hope you’re all enjoying the rest of the weekend from my heart to yours :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahaha had to share. :lol:

happyvdday.gif

@Austina I am with you...if it's icy it's too risky. Today is looking very iffy for our walk as it is below freezing and we had a layer of ice fall last night over everything. Glad Colin had no reaction and aww love that he brought you sweet lilies and roses. :love:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Catching up and going back a ways…please forgive me.

@missy Glad to hear your mom is safe and through her reaction period. The red coat is beautiful. Glad you have a way to stay nice and warm on your walks. It’s so sweet you two support the warmth of your feral community. They are adorable.

Thank you so much for the well wishes (hugs). You are one of the most supportive souls ever. I am so glad to have run into you on here and appreciate how you are always reaching out to the NIRI crew with love and support. Your sweet poem is an excellent example. I wish the world had more people like you. I hope you are doing okay, feeling okay and getting through these days with self-care enough to stay on balance. Stress is hard on us. I will update on the interview below in more detail – still waiting.

@Austina I love the layout of your news home – Congratulations! I like the “compound” master wing layout. Great for entertaining and guest visits. Also great that you get to pick your finishes.
Belated congratulations on the happy news of Adam and Kim’s marriage. I am not sure I posted that earlier. It sounds like they are awesome trainers and Bertie is a delight. Congrats on getting that all important vaccine appointment!
Not sure how the interview went, except I had answers for the questions. Not sure if they were the answers they wanted to hear though. There were a panel of four.

@canuk-gal Stay warm…brrrrr. I love your ring. That’s quite blingy! Sorry that a trip to the dentist was necessary, but hopefully it will protect your teeth from the stress grinding.

@Bayek Thank you for sharing your experience in the non-profit world. I was nodding along with your comments in agreement. You definitely have had the same type of experiences in the non-profit sector. Good for you in making that change for the financial gain. I don’t like change at all, but I think I need to do this for me, to take care of me. HA, I am still engaging in self talk to convince myself this is okay. But it is, it has to be. You’re right…if he valued me, he would have figured out a way to increase my pay to industry standard.

My boy kitty Jazzy is my most adoring and adored companion. He follows me around like a little puppy. He makes hubby and I cuddle him at night. Demands it so that if one of us heads to bed he will go stare down and chirrup at the other one to come to bed for Jazzy snuggles. I have to lay out my arm and he will lay on it so I am holding him. He’s such a fun, funny, demanding little fuzz ball. When I get up in the morning, he needs another round to start the day. Sometimes as I type, he reaches up to type too. What a “helper”. Hope your washer and dryer arrive and get to work, Sorry about the dishwasher, I hope they pull out a big free upgrade for you.

Hope you have an easy 24-48 hours post shot!

@mrs-b I’m sorry to hear that the stress caused a flare the other day after the ring escape. You’re such a lovely lady and Karma owes you some softer, easy days.
Good for you for sticking up for your friend’s father. I mean really…? “not comfortable”? yikes, that is not a good sign at all. It’s kind of you to step in to help support her as she works through the care of her husband. Did you find the bed pans yet? Do you need help looking? I will help if you need more google support.

@Scandinavian Hope you are well and having a good weekend! HUGS

@MamaBee Hope you have been feeling better. This has been a very challenging year for you. Sending a HUG!

@marcy Hope your BiL is doing okay. I am IN LOVE WITH YOUR SAPPHIRE. Yes, I am shouting. Girl that blue is so pretty. Thanks for the support – I am just waiting to hear back on the job. Not sure if the ring spins are still getting to you. I put sizing balls in mine and it changes my top heavy ring to the rock of Gibraltar. It does not move at all. I can’t feel it either. Not sure if you have ever tried it, but I would recommend them.

@Polabowla I am sorry that you are feeling alone in your illness. It is okay to share. It’s important to be “heard” and friends are there on good and bad days. You need to be able to express your pain without fear of rejection. I’m here for you and I know the NIRDI crew is too. Pain and illness are not a personal failing. I am so glad that your dh is a good support. Your feeling are important. XO

@springerspaniel good luck on your research project. Having mystery issues must be endlessly frustrating. I hope the issues iron out quickly.

@LLJsmom Hope your package arrives soon!

All NIRDI’s near and far. Happy Valentines’ Day. I hope the day is a happy one for you.

The job interview appeared to go well. I should hear something on Wednesday and when I do, I may be back to bounce it around. Still nervous and fretful on the entire idea of making a change.

I am thrilled to report that my Mom had her 2nd shot (she’s 83) and had no reaction at all almost 48 hours later.

That's it - that and ice, ice baby - everywhere. Stay safe, friends.

20210214_051339.jpg

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
F26E7A82-6EA2-4BAB-BE9C-F80348F240D2.gif This gif is especially for @marcy

@MamaBee I hope you are feeling well. So happy you got the shot too and thank you for being my Covid-vaccine sister!! ((Hugs))

Beautiful poem @missy and thank you for your kind words. I am so thankful that I am able to share my joy with you...there are so very few left that I can share these exciting events with these days... ❤️

@bling_dream19 I hope your mom continues to feel better. ❤️

Happy Valentine’s Day dear NIRDIs!
I hope your day is full of love, happiness, health and, of course, gorgeous bling!!!

PS I had the vaccine Thursday and I guess my immune system is in working order because I feel like I have ‘something.’ I am not feeling completely well still.

((Hugs)) and ❤️ to all!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Valentine's Day, sweet NIRDIs!

@missy - thank you so much for that lovely poem - BIG hugs to you! Just an update - I haven't forgotten about the cat hot boxes - I'm still waiting for my friend to get back to me and will call her this coming week if I don't hear anything. I'm starting to wonder if this is something she made herself, but even if it is, I'll get some direction from her on how she did it. I think she's currently in South Carolina, but I'm pinging her again.

@MMtwo - YES! I would LOVE help finding silicon/rubber/soft bed pans! Any and all help would be appreciated. I am currently living on the phone.

In precisely twenty three minutes, I have a Valentine's Day date with MURPHY! Yaaaaaaay! I paid $136 to have Ben and Jerry's doggie ice cream shipped overnight (apparently it's not available in stores yet - who knew??), and I've written in his card and am ready to GO! My dogs got their own puppy ice cream and I tried it out on them this morning. They approve....

Turn up the sound so you can hear the super sweet licky sounds!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Happy Valentine's Day, sweet NIRDIs!

@missy - thank you so much for that lovely poem - BIG hugs to you! Just an update - I haven't forgotten about the cat hot boxes - I'm still waiting for my friend to get back to me and will call her this coming week if I don't hear anything. I'm starting to wonder if this is something she made herself, but even if it is, I'll get some direction from her on how she did it. I think she's currently in South Carolina, but I'm pinging her again.

@MMtwo - YES! I would LOVE help finding silicon/rubber/soft bed pans! Any and all help would be appreciated. I am currently living on the phone.

In precisely twenty three minutes, I have a Valentine's Day date with MURPHY! Yaaaaaaay! I paid $136 to have Ben and Jerry's doggie ice cream shipped overnight (apparently it's not available in stores yet - who knew??), and I've written in his card and am ready to GO! My dogs got their own puppy ice cream and I tried it out on them this morning. They approve....

Turn up the sound so you can hear the super sweet licky sounds!

Enjoy the puppydate! :)

I found a couple. Unfortunately, I was unable to locate any red rubber type in the USA (I am not sure if that was what you wanted?). I have found none in slicone either.

There are two inflatables I found in the bedpan jungles of Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Whryspa-Healthcare-Comfortable-Inflatable-Bedpan/dp/B07RMDFN7Q

https://www.amazon.com/Inflatable-R...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=BVW9T0ZYY223WHDGXFRZ

I hope one of those is helpful. I did find some red rubber bedpans in other countries, and found it is apparently a play toy in the BDSM circle. I refrained from jumping into THAT rabbit hole. LOL

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @MMtwo! And yes - you are *well* out of the BDSM rabbit hole!!

Altho I'm pretty sure no self respecting rabbit would go down that particular tunnel!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So please forgive me if this is overkill or just plain boring, but....

I have photos of MURPHY! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Isn't he just perfect? <3

And no, I have no idea why I'm so crazy about this one small conglomeration of canine breeding! I just am.

:))

20210214_123633.jpg

Murphy_1.jpeg

20210214_123606.jpg

Murphy_2.jpeg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
He is SOOOO CUTE! He just has an adorable, happy go lucky big personality face, mismatched eyes, and pretty brown fur. Are you adopting him?

Oh, and the pointy ears :) he's foxy.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is SOOOO CUTE! He just has an adorable, happy go lucky big personality face, mismatched eyes, and pretty brown fur. Are you adopting him?

Oh, and the pointy ears :) he's foxy.

I'm so glad you like him - I think he's perfect!

No, I can't adopt him - I'd have to steal him! He belongs to my next door neighbor, and they adore each other. But he and I meet at the fence most days and we have a little chat and do treats. :))

He's mostly pit bull and...uh...corgi... :think: But he has some lab, some husky, and a few more bits and pieces in him. Let's just say, he's genetically 'well traveled'.

<3

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@mrs-b WOT a sweetie!!! Me loves his sunny face!!! And look at your rosy cheeks!! You look great!

@marcy your new setting is very elegant! Love it.

@missy I appreciate your fortitude walking in cold temps; I don't walk for pleasure in the deep freeze. It was -28C when I got up this AM!;( Hopefully this deep freeze will soon be over.

Where is Jimmianne??????? I miss her.

@bling_dream19 hope things are easing up for you.

@Austina I love receiving flowers--maybe more than jewellery? And roses and lillies are my favorite. You should have posted a picture!

Shout out to all NIRDI's! I am in full jewellery today although I am not going out. And I see some champagne is in my future!!! LOL

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good afternoon girls! Just had a wonderful walk with Greg this lovely Valentine's Day. The weather is surpisingly mild...a brief respite from the predicted storms tomorrow, Tuesday and Thursday.

@mrs-b oh my goodness Murphy is precious! He is perfect! Or as the kitties would say...purrrrrfect. I LOVE the photos thank you! And in the spirit of sharing and keeping promises here are my red glasses. They just got delivered this minute as we were coming in from our 4 mile walk today...this is for you. I didn't even take my coat off yet haha but snapped a quick pic.
Goofy but I promised :)

reddaisyglassesandredcoat.png

Perfect it got delivered on Valentine's Day right? :lol:

@canuk-gal today was actually much milder than predicted...high 30s F so I was pretty comfy on the walk. I hear you...walking when it is super cold isn't fun. Cheers to you and I am picturing you in full bling and drinking champagne and enjoying caviar perhaps. Wish we could join you. XOXO.

@MMtwo fingers crossed for you and so pleased your mom is doing well and received both vaccinations. Big hugs.

@Slick1 hope you are enjoying this VD with your loved ones. The weather is quite nice today. What a nice Valentine's Day surprise. XOXO.

@bling_dream19 hugs and happy Valentine's Day. Hope you are enjoying a delicious day.

Off to enjoy the rest of this beautiful day...have a wonderful afternoon and evening girls. XOXO.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
The glasses are so pretty on you! I love the red translucent frames - very happy and appropriate for Valentine's day. Do you like them?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@missy glad you enjoyed your mild day. That temp is very walkable. I start to draw the line at around -10C--with no wind. LOVE your glasses and red attire! You look so cute!!

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The glasses are so pretty on you! I love the red translucent frames - very happy and appropriate for Valentine's day. Do you like them?

Thank you @MMtwo I do like them. I still am not used to wearing glasses (besides sunglasses) in public and with the masks it's a whole different level of challenging but I appreciate wearing glasses instead of contact lenses. In fact I have not worn my contact lenses since before ringworm so it's been a long while. I like that we can wear different glasses according to our mood and what we wear. It was just by chance I wore red today and the red glasses got delivered haha. I mean not by chance I wore red as it is VD but the glasses getting delivered today was just too perfect. :)

You look gorgeous in glasses @MMtwo. They suit you so well.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Thank you @MMtwo I do like them. I still am not used to wearing glasses (besides sunglasses) in public and with the masks it's a whole different level of challenging but I appreciate wearing glasses instead of contact lenses. In fact I have not worn my contact lenses since before ringworm so it's been a long while. I like that we can wear different glasses according to our mood and what we wear. It was just by chance I wore red today and the red glasses got delivered haha. I mean not by chance I wore red as it is VD but the glasses getting delivered today was just too perfect. :)

You look gorgeous in glasses @MMtwo. They suit you so well.

I like them so much on you. Glad you like them too. I also suspect they help shield from COVID while in public. It is a good time to touch eyes less often.

I enjoy playing with glasses (you've noticed!). My favorite pair of glasses are Silhouette Minimal Art Titan rimless. The frames weigh the same as four sheets of paper. They are rimless frames that can be worn with all sorts of funky lens shapes.

They are so light that I keep smacking myself in the face/glasses when I go to rub my eyes because I forget they are there.
20210214_153635.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like them so much on you. Glad you like them too. I also suspect they help shield from COVID while in public. It is a good time to touch eyes less often.

I enjoy playing with glasses (you've noticed!). My favorite pair of glasses are Silhouette Minimal Art Titan rimless. The frames weigh the same as four sheets of paper. They are rimless frames that can be worn with all sorts of funky lens shapes.

They are so light that I keep smacking myself in the face/glasses when I go to rub my eyes because I forget they are there.
20210214_153635.jpg

I love these on you! ❤️

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooohhhhh, @missy!! They look SO pretty on you! Wow, girl! You can SERIOUSLY wear red! I love 'em!

And thank you for the kind comments about Murphy. He and his litter were found dumped on the side of the road when they were 1-2 weeks old. I will never understand people. Never.

@Austina - love the flowers! And - WOW! I thought MY house was clean! But you leave me in the dust! I'm so glad the stress has decreased since deciding on a way forward re housing. It's going to be fabulous.

@MMtwo - my word, you have a pretty face! I've had Silhouette glasses before. They lasted ages surprisingly, and I really enjoyed them.

@bling_dream19 - how is everything? I hope life is calm in your household and you're keeping your energy up and looking after yourself - while you're looking after everyone else!

@canuk-gal - -28?? Seriously? At what point does it become dangerous to walk outside? I remember when Tim and I hadn't been in the US for long and we had a massive temperature drop with a wind chill factor of below zero. We decided - stupidly - to go for a walk. As we walked, we got slower...and slower...and slower...until, oddly, it didn't feel that cold any more. So much so, that I remember thinking, it would be quite nice to just sit down here on the edge of the gutter and relax for a bit. It wasn't till a year or so later and we were more savvy re those sorts of temperatures that I realized we'd been skating the edges of hypothermia.

@springerspaniel - please hug Ellie for me and tell her what a good girl she is! I know you do that anyway, but an extra pat and some more praise never hurt any four legged creature. And I would LOVE to read your paper - for real, no kindling necessary! To be honest, I was kind of hoping you might ask. :)) I'll put a link in LT if you like.

@Slick1 - I'm SO pleased you've had the jab! Did they make the follow up appt while you were there? When is it? And I'm glad your immune system is in working order - goodness knows - you're a step ahead of me in that regard! Hugs to you, this Valentine's Day!

@Bayek - Happy Valentine's Day, Kate! How goes the battle? Have you taken a dip in the pool yet? I am BEYOND jealous! Any word re Kath? Thinking of you and sending you hugs.

@marcy - what progress with your rings? I was planning on upgrading my center stone in my 3 stone from a 3.05 F VS2 to a 3.5ct plus, F VS1...except it would be another 30k, and I just can't justify it. I know I haven't done my last upgrade, but I think the one for this year might have to be pushed back a year or two. Jewelry - the bottomless pit of spending. Any word on your BIL? How is he doing? And how is Marty's truck? Running well? Any issues?

@Polabowla - how are you feeling? And how are your kids - especially your teenage daughter? Thinking of you and hoping your Valentine's Day is going well.

Here's a photo of the red roses (originally 3ft long but cut down immediately on arrival, as this is a home, not a hotel foyer!!) and lime hydrangeas. Our Valentine's Day Smeg kettle and toaster are going well, and Tim's favorite dinner is in the oven. So - all is well in Mr and Mrs-B land.

Except for my dog, Ballin. Who WILL not shut up. Complainingest dog EVER. Does he not REALIZE he's supposed to be showering me with love today??

20210214_160713.jpg

20210214_161109.jpg

Last edited:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s! Happy Valentine’s Day!

@missy LOL to your “listen winter” meme. We dropped to -9 today before wind chill. Joy! Great shots from you chilly way but you look toasty warm and great in your warm red coat. Thank you for the Valentine’s poem. It’s awesome! Love the gif of Woodstock giving Snoopy a Valentine. Good idea to stay in from the icy streets and sidewalks but that’s nice it cleared up enough you could go for a walk. Marty said it’s quite icy around here too. Your new glasses look great!

@Austina beautiful flowers and what a lovely surprise from Colin. Thank you, I still like that setting so it must be the one. Hopefully I can get with WF tomorrow and get this in the works. I have a RHR round sapphire that is filling in for my ACA. That’s great your vaccines are rolling out as expected and Colin has not had a reaction. My in-laws are in Arizona and definitely in the first category to get them but can’t seem to get appointments. They want them for sure.

@MMtwo Jazzy sounds amazing. Hopefully my BIL will get some more answers this week at least he is eating and in less pain. Thank you for enjoying my sapphire; it is my favorite color of sapphire too. I have never tried sizing balls in rings but I heard you get used to them. I will keep them in mind. I wore it Friday and it didn’t really start spinning bad until later in the day. Good luck on hearing back on that job. Sweet your mom did well with her 2nd shot. Your lightweight lenses look fabulous on it. Very nice.

@Slick1 thank you - I love the Snoopy Valentine. I hope you are feeling better soon.

@mrs-b great pictures of you with sweet Murphy. What a cutie. B&J doggie ice cream? Very cool! I hope to get with WF tomorrow on that solitaire setting. Right now I dug out a round sapphire RHR to wear with my bands. I feel the ACA is safe in a ring box. Your upgrade sounds fabulous but 30K is quite a jump. Yes, jewelry is a bottomless pit for jeweler lovers like us. My ACA is 1.53 F VS1; I was checking prices and would go near 2 carats in the same color and clarity without spending much but this diamond is a sentimental piece so I will leave it alone. My BIL is holding his own right now and I believe has more appointments / tests this week. Marty’s truck is working fine and neither of us see any issues in color match. Your flowers are gorgeous! What is on the menu for Tim’s favorite dinner?

@canuk-gal yay for being in full jewelry today and have champagne in your future. We ordered in filet from a local steak house and did manage to finish a bottle of Malbec with dinner. Once Marty wakes up from his nap I’ll make us brownie sundaes. Thank you about my ring, it’s still the one I want. Shocking there.

Not much going on here. I slept in a bit. Started laundry and did my lifting. Marty picked up our grocery order on his way home from the gym. I ordered in filet for dinner along with salads, chicken fingers as appetizers and got some dinner rolls out. I am working on my March article for the local newspaper today then may as well get started on the March club newsletter.

Have a great day.
Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my temp engagement ring. Yesterday I wore it with my Danielle band; today I have on my 3 pointer channel set band. Having something else I can wear makes me in a little less of a panic to get my new ring done. My ACA is safer put away for now.

IMG_0932.JPG

Last edited:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my temp engagement ring. Yesterday I wore it with my Danielle band; today I have on my 3 pointer channel set band. Having something else I can wear makes me a little less in a panic to get my new ring done. My ACA is safer put away for now.

IMG_0932.JPG

Really lovely!!!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Sharon.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @mrs-b I am not minding wearing all these blue sapphires at all.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning lovely ladies, it's happy (I hope) Monday!

Here is my temp engagement ring. Yesterday I wore it with my Danielle band; today I have on my 3 pointer channel set band. Having something else I can wear makes me in a little less of a panic to get my new ring done. My ACA is safer put away for now.

IMG_0932.JPG

I love this temporary engagement ring @marcy. It's fun to mix it up. Bluelicious.

Good for you getting a head start on your March article...it will be March before we know it.
Your Valentine's Dinner sounded delicious. Glad you accomplished lifting and laundry. You always get a lot done on weekends. Sweet. How's your BIL doing? Keeping good thoughts and sending you warm hugs.

@mrs-b same. I don't understand many people and I don't care to. I will never be OK with someone treating animals as if they were disposable. No matter what we go through they are our family. And I know you know we have gone through a lot with our animals. They are family. Period. Pains in the you know what much of the time but lol still better than many people. I love the pure joy on your face as you hold Murphy. You should blow that photo up and frame it. It's what joy looks like. Thanks for remembering about the heated boxes. We bought outdoor heating pads on Amazon for the water for the ferals to keep it from freezing and it is working like a charm. If we could get them heated shelter maybe they would use it...so far they don't seem to be using what Greg built for them despite the straw we put in for insulation.

How are you feeling? When is the Humira due? I am hoping you have it now or very soon and can start using it and that it works very well. Holding you in my thoughts dear @mrs-b and sending you lots of love and hugs.

@bling_dream19 continued well wishes to your mom. Hugs to you.

@Slick1 hope the rest of your weekend was fun and that you have a good Monday. XOXO.

@MamaBee how is your mother doing? Any updates re S and D and the vaccine?

@Austina lovely flowers. This is going to be a good week...you are getting the Pfizer vaccine and within three weeks both you and Colin will be vaccinated with both doses...wonderful news. How is Shirley doing? How are the newlyweds doing? XOXO

@Bayek how did dose 2 go? How are you feeling? Sending you big hugs Great Kate. XOXO. Hope Kathleen is doing well.

@MMtwo yes that is another reason I don't mind wearing my glasses out...I suspect they protect at least a bit from the virus though shields would be necessary to protect better...we try not to be around people much at all so hopefully it is enough. IMO you look stunning in glasses. If I looked like you in glasses I would wear them always. Not that I have much of a choice as I am very nearsighted indeed. Have a wonderful Monday. XOXO.

@canuk-gal happy Monday. It's predicted to be a very stormy week here. We got lucky yesterday but sadly the weather luck has run out...cmon Spring. Have a lovely day and warm hugs to you.

Hi to everyone else. Hope y'all enjoyed a good Valentine's Sunday yesterday. We got to walk as the temps and weather cooperated. Woohoo. Today rain and ice much of the day so it is uncertain if we can get out to walk. We shall see.

We haven't seen the sun here for a while and yesterday was no exception.

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 7.27.33 AM.png

The brown you see is sand that the park rangers laid down to help with slippery conditions. It gets the snow brownish but it helps make the roads safer for walking.

Leaving you with Gracie who has many moods. Sleepyish, sleepy and sleeping hahaha.

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 7.26.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 7.26.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 7.27.08 AM.png

Happy Monday girls! XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

I couldn’t agree more @missy, I’m so glad Kaley Cuoco is using her celebrity to highlight the issue. That sweet little pup looks just like Bertie :cry:

Your new specs are lovely, they really suit your face and it’s fun to mix it up with different colours and styles. Our weather is getting warmer thankfully, we even had quite a bit of sunshine today. Gracie is looking so sleek and shiny and obviously loves her Daddy so much. I’m not sure when we’ll get our 2nd jab, they’re talking about 12 weeks, but I think it’ll be less as the vaccination programme is really going well. We’re not worried, at least we’ll have some immunity after the first dose, and we‘re not about to go out and act as if everything is normal, we’re just grateful that we’re getting the vaccine.

Your alternate ER is gorgeous @marcy, I can see why blue sapphires are a popular choice. Good news about your BIL eating a bit and not feeling so bad. Wow you’re really on top of things, I marvel that you always find something for your newsletter every month.

Oy @Bayek, I hope you’re keeping safe and warm, it’s bizarre weather there ATM. Big problems on the FM 620 near Adam, abandoned cars strewn all over the place. They’re expecting rolling blackouts, and are running out of propane. They’ve had about 6” of snow, so are staying in and trying to keep warm. I hope you and John haven’t had a severe reaction to your 2nd shot and are doing well.

@MMtwo I hope you get good news about the interview, even if you decide it’s not for you, it’s affirmation that your talents are in demand. You have such a lovely kind face, and glasses really suit you. Great news that your Mum is doing so well with the vaccine.

:lol: I didn’t realise when I took the photo @mrs-b that Henry, my hoover is in the shot. Great pics of the pups enjoying their ice cream. We always let Dottie lick out the yogurt pots, and she’d often have it covering her face. C3D5326D-876A-44C6-8EE2-04EADCCB8BA0.jpeg

I hope your weather has improved @canuk-gal, that kind of cold is just unimaginable to me.

I hope every day sees continued improvement for your Mum @bling_dream19.

Having a lazy day today, Colin had some things to sort out online, I had to sort out my car insurance, but all done. We’re going to do a few small jobs this week, and paint the kitchen next week - probably :mrgreen:

:wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results