carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the name Gracie Frances @missy! :kiss2:

She is so sweet Joanne! She is laying right here next to me on the couch and oh she is precious.
1237379fdqxrvb3f5.gif

Screen Shot 2020-03-08 at 12.32.41 PM.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
She is so sweet Joanne! She is laying right here next to me on the couch and oh she is precious.
1237379fdqxrvb3f5.gif

Screen Shot 2020-03-08 at 12.32.41 PM.png

What a pretty girl! I want to scoop her up for a snuggle!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a pretty girl! I want to scoop her up for a snuggle!

And she would love that! As would I.
1237379fdqxrvb3f5.gif

Oh and did I mention she's a purrer...Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrr
1237347t680xm00ub.gif

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Gracie Frances! I'm with @Mamabean it's magnificent... Ollie? well you had no bros, I had 2, boys are a pain, ask Joanne! ask me.. but they do love their mom's... so take heart mom of Fantastic Felines! he will grow on you more.. of course he will be jealous too, I sometimes think cats are more jealous than dogs.. even so, so happy you have you family of felines and Greg, as to the pub crawl..I hear you, personally Missy, I don't see how any of us won't be able to stop getting it. Your cleaning crew comes in..yes they clean but they leave marks unless you have them bleach the place and I DO recognize you and Greg are the Empress and Emperor of bleach and cleanliness.. to be honest, ask your physician friends or maybe even your sister... who knows, it could be cancelled by next week anyway. sending love to you the most magnificent of MY friends :) xoxoxo

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Glad Jackson enjoyed his party @Mamabean and I’m not surprised you felt zonked afterward, I bet he did too! When is the baby due, it must be getting close? I hope your Mum is OK, and yes, I think it’s a good idea to keep her in if you can, our only fatalities here were both elderly and in poor health (although I’m not 100% sure if they’ve actually been attributed to CV).

Wow, you’ve certainly come along way in your lifting since you started @marcy. We’ve suspended our gym membership for a month, mostly because we’re away for 2 weeks, but also, we didn’t want to catch any germs from people just before we go away. We’ll reassess the situation when we get home. I see that they’ve cancelled some of the Arnold classics this weekend too. Well done to Marty’s client, that’s quite some achievement.

Adam told us the big event in Austin had been cancelled, a huge revenue loss, but perhaps better to be safe than sorry @Tekate. He’s thinking of cancelling a Stag trip he has coming up, because he doesn’t want to get stuck somewhere if there’s an outbreak and quarantine because of his business. Jeez, you’re making me glad we won’t be buying a new home, I can’t believe what a palaver it is. I thought these builders had the infrastructure in place when building, all the contacts and trades they needed.

Awww, I think Gracie suits her @missy, although I do remember hearing about someone who named their Old English Sheepdog Gracie, then changed it to Guinness, remarking that as she was totally graceless, Guinness suited her better :lol: I’m afraid the toilet paper debacle has hit parts of the UK too, I really don’t understand the rationale, CV doesn’t cause the trots, so why are people stocking up? We had to go out yesterday morning, and we did look while we were picking up the newspaper, and they did have TP on the shelves, although considerably less than usual. We had been to Costco last month or the month before when it was on offer, so we haven’t bought any extra and should be fine for a while. I would hope that pharmaceutical manufactures will have measures in place to keep producing medication, even if they have workers off ill. The weighted vest sounds like a good idea, I really hope it helps you.

It’s been pretty cold and miserable here too @Jimmianne, although our lovely heated floor in the orangery keeps it nice and warm inside. Today started sunny, but we’ve had bouts of rain, sunshine, rain, so who knows what’s going on. I meant to ask you before how you came across Sepkus rings initially?

We went out this morning, as I needed to get a birthday card for a friends whose birthday is shortly after we get back. We also got Colin a really nice polo shirt and a new hat for the hols. The card is for our friend who’ll be 70, it says “these are the wonder years”. You wonder where you left your glasses, where you left your car keys, where you were going .....”. You get the drift :lol:

We were total piggies yesterday, I fancied something different for breakfast (instead of our usual cereal) so we had pancakes, then when we were getting the paper, we bought a cake, then I made curry oink! oink! So we’re having a light eating day, I’m just about to make some chicken noodle soup.

Hope all the lovely NIRDIs are having a good weekend :wavey:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean safe travels lady.. I know this virus sucks and you travel back and forth and it's scary, I appreciate all you said to me Joanne (as always :) ) I'm glad we are cancelling Seattle too! really no need to fly into USA ground zero.. you are a great mamabean! xoxoox

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina Hi girl! oh yes a palaver is quite kind Austina.. I have called it and often a cluster---k, I am base I know.. but it's really been a trial. I told John when we were just walking the dog what Marcy said about the few months it took her to build her house and he agreed on the cluster comment.

The thing is the builder is very small, local and juggling different projects, the architect in a PITA and would not recommend him, time is money, as the stock market plunges I get to spend LESS on my house.. we are nice (okay John is nice I am assertively aggressive :) ) we had a whole year in this rental so I suppose this guy became laissez-faire about our house, but jeezus.. the builder said he had a client not use his architect because of time, and I thought well why didn't you tell us? oh well, water under the bridge, but it's frustrating. on the good news side, Mike and Cara are looking at houses seriously! Austina, seriously serious and have a buyers agent (their SIL ugh I love the girl but she's new but whatever).. they applied first at the bank of Mom and Dad and have been approved, and now have been approved by our local CU so it should be fairly quick since they have to be out of their rental by 5/15/20 they said they wouldn't look at houses older than 15 yrs, I thought that good, now they must get moving!

Yes the SxSW festival was cancelled and boy what a hit to the Austin economy Austina, Adam is quite correct about that, I know Mike went to Vegas for his stag party but I thought Austin was fine (always the cheapskate mom talking).. hopefully Adam will be able to do something here.

sending a huge hug to you and Colin!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out! :wavey:

We had snow overnight and it is cooler than it has been. Oh well, it is March afterall. I made some borcht today--good hearty soup for a winters day.

Busy week working everyday. I've forgotten how tough that is on my old body! I fell on the ice walking this week, that was a bit unnerving. Luckily I didn't hurt myself.

@missy how is the cat integration coming along?
@Jimmianne I am very sorry you are cold. I cannot stand the col! How can you fix this? I wish you were toasty warm. Send warm vibes across the miles......

Thinking of everyone staying healthy and safe in these viral times.

cheers--Sharon

Last edited:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I think we should drop the whole ".....went viral"......dysphemism. JMHO

In a completely unrelated subject; I've come to realize I dislike loading and unloading the DW more than I dislike washing and drying dishes by hand.

cheers--Sharon

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy Gracie Frances certainly is a two name cat!

@Jimmianne Bright sunlight under dark clouds after rain is very beautiful to me too & might happen once a year here. I have gotten into the habit of chasing clouds with the camera, since there are so few.

@bling_dream19 I hope you will not upgrade the sapphire [raspberry jelly!], not until you have gotten bored with the modern cut ones which are perfect & too darned alike.

@canuk-gal To anyone thinking 'viral' good, this must be dread.

-

I gave into a no good habit & did not try to sleep last night, acheiving a well rounded bean stew & one good idea surviving Sunday review; I can't really imagine a good life without a few white nights.

Have a good night & good week!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock

@Jimmianne Bright sunlight under dark clouds after rain is very beautiful to me too & might happen once a year here. I have gotten into the habit of chasing clouds with the camera, since there are so few.

@bling_dream19 I hope you will not upgrade the sapphire [raspberry jelly!], not until you have gotten bored with the modern cut ones which are perfect & too darned alike.

@canuk-gal To anyone thinking 'viral' good, this must be dread.

-

I gave into a no good habit & did not try to sleep last night, acheiving a well rounded bean stew & one good idea surviving Sunday review; I can't really imagine a good life without a few white nights.

Ok @AV_ I won't upgrade any time soon. Am I correct to assume you suggest an old cut rectangular cushion for down the road? I will enjoy raspberry jelly for a long time I am sure. I just am missing a sparkly center. You stew sounds divine.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@missy I will definitely take a pic soon. Am having a lazy Sunday. Hope you are enjoying a NY Sunday!
@Mamabean Yes david has said he can replace the stone anytime. He even said he could source a di as mind or gemstone for me. I don't how he does it with changing things out but I have all the confidence in the world in him that he can change out a stone.

Shout out and love to nirdies!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Awww, I think Gracie suits her @missy, although I do remember hearing about someone who named their Old English Sheepdog Gracie, then changed it to Guinness, remarking that as she was totally graceless, Guinness suited her better :lol: I’m afraid the toilet paper debacle has hit parts of the UK too, I really don’t understand the rationale, CV doesn’t cause the trots, so why are people stocking up?

We were total piggies yesterday, I fancied something different for breakfast (instead of our usual cereal) so we had pancakes, then when we were getting the paper, we bought a cake, then I made curry oink! oink! So we’re having a light eating day, I’m just about to make some chicken noodle soup.

Your food sounds good! Sounds like my shop....cooking ...eating.....

Funny how you have to know your pet to name them...sometimes they get nicknames! LOL Guinness is a perfect name for the right critter!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@missy When I find it I will post pic! I just started looking in the places I last saw it and not there. Ahh house is a slight disaster. Dining room living room office and kitchen are great, the rest are questionable! I know I will find it soon bc I want to start walking in it too!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For @Tekate - here is Marty working in his basement "office" 4 months and 3 weeks before closing. Ha Ha. It seems to take forever for them to get your house done.

1583712061207.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
And she would love that! As would I.
1237379fdqxrvb3f5.gif

Oh and did I mention she's a purrer...Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrr
1237347t680xm00ub.gif

DDEBBEC6-7049-4980-AB26-F2B9CC6C8B39.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy I bet you could pick up 35 pounds - I managed with no prior training. I did 91.5 pounds today. I hope the weight vest helps you. Let’s hope we never make it no the Darwin Award list. Awe I hate to hear Gracie has gum disease. Hopefully that can be easily fixed. Cute picture of sweet Gracie.

@Slick1 I am glad you are enjoying a lovely day; what did you end up doing?

@Mamabean last night sounds really fun and that’s great you had good night’s sleep. Insomniac Marty slept in too. Sorry to hear about your degenerative disk disease; I am doing pretty restrictive lifting with my arthritis and I was surprised I could do it. My car matches the color of my favorite sapphire and I might have planned it that way. Ha Ha. I am glad that NN seems happy. As I’ve said before she’s had a rough life; she sadly chose to be bitter even though she rose above those challenges. Marty seems very proud of his client. II am glad space heaters can help warm up your house in Maryland. Our first place was certainly low end and so cold I slept wiith hats, mittens and slippers. Once we moved to a real house I was so used to it I did the same thing but woke up too hot. To this day though I can’t sleep without slipper socks.

@Austina not a bad idea to suspend your gym membership for a month. You don’t want to get sick before going on your trip. Sounds like you are having springlike weather. We have rain / snow in our forecast and it looks like rain clouds outside right now. That’s a great card for your friend; I believe I saw a similar one picking up cards on Friday. Chicken noodle soup sounds delicious.

@Tekate good luck to Mike and Cara finding a house. I agree with them to want a house less than 15 years old. I have no idea what price range the market is there but anything under about $350,000 around here is usually sold within days of hitting the market. Our last house was in the process of being built when we decided to buy it but it was so late in process we only got to pick colors, lighting and flooring.

@canuk-gal I am so sorry to hear you slipped on ice, I am so glad you didn’t get hurt.

@AV_ I love watching clouds too.

@bling_dream19 the house stuff waits. Enjoying pretty bling is more fun.

Marty signed another new client today. Sweet. We had steak cooked on the grill and baked potatoes. I think I’ll have toast soon for supper. I lifted this morning. I am all achy now. 91.5 pounds though. I generally lift when Marty is at the gym so I was teasing him I just go in the gym when he’s here and clank things around so it sounds like I’m lifting.

Take care.
Marcy

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@marcy Ha! love the pix! yes this house is taking FOR EVER.. and I'm paying for the wait, that's what is so redic.

:)

Thanks for the kind words about Mike and Cara, that is their top number 350K, I don't know what they did today as they didn't come by, I hope they find something they both agree on, one wants to live in one town, the other one another! :)
Glad Marty got a new client Marcy, always good news!

xoxox

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@marcy Thank you for asking! We had a fabulous day out and about in the convertible. We went to a beautiful dam for a walk. Saw our towns St Patty’s Day Parade, and then went out for dinner. The weather was fantastic in the NE. Congratulations that your DH got another client. Hope you’re feeling less achy tonight. Is it really true, no pain, no gain?!
@missy how is Gracie doing? Is she helping with Ollie!?
@Mamabean Can’t wait to see Ashlee soon! You must be so excited and nervous too. Exciting!
@Tekate hope all is well and your son enjoys his new digs in Brooklyn. My dd loves her neighborhood, Brooklyn heights.
Hi @junebug17 @Austina , @AV_ hope everyone is healthy and happy. ((Hugs))

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy I bet you could pick up 35 pounds - I managed with no prior training. I did 91.5 pounds today. I hope the weight vest helps you. Let’s hope we never make it no the Darwin Award list. Awe I hate to hear Gracie has gum disease. Hopefully that can be easily fixed. Cute picture of sweet Gracie.

@Slick1 I am glad you are enjoying a lovely day; what did you end up doing?

@Mamabean last night sounds really fun and that’s great you had good night’s sleep. Insomniac Marty slept in too. Sorry to hear about your degenerative disk disease; I am doing pretty restrictive lifting with my arthritis and I was surprised I could do it. My car matches the color of my favorite sapphire and I might have planned it that way. Ha Ha. I am glad that NN seems happy. As I’ve said before she’s had a rough life; she sadly chose to be bitter even though she rose above those challenges. Marty seems very proud of his client. II am glad space heaters can help warm up your house in Maryland. Our first place was certainly low end and so cold I slept wiith hats, mittens and slippers. Once we moved to a real house I was so used to it I did the same thing but woke up too hot. To this day though I can’t sleep without slipper socks.

@Austina not a bad idea to suspend your gym membership for a month. You don’t want to get sick before going on your trip. Sounds like you are having springlike weather. We have rain / snow in our forecast and it looks like rain clouds outside right now. That’s a great card for your friend; I believe I saw a similar one picking up cards on Friday. Chicken noodle soup sounds delicious.

@Tekate good luck to Mike and Cara finding a house. I agree with them to want a house less than 15 years old. I have no idea what price range the market is there but anything under about $350,000 around here is usually sold within days of hitting the market. Our last house was in the process of being built when we decided to buy it but it was so late in process we only got to pick colors, lighting and flooring.

@canuk-gal I am so sorry to hear you slipped on ice, I am so glad you didn’t get hurt.

@AV_ I love watching clouds too.

@bling_dream19 the house stuff waits. Enjoying pretty bling is more fun.

Marty signed another new client today. Sweet. We had steak cooked on the grill and baked potatoes. I think I’ll have toast soon for supper. I lifted this morning. I am all achy now. 91.5 pounds though. I generally lift when Marty is at the gym so I was teasing him I just go in the gym when he’s here and clank things around so it sounds like I’m lifting.

Take care.
Marcy

You are so right Marcy, hugs to you.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I went through my PS "blogs" and found when I started lifting. I told Dee Jay and Deegee they could split my jewelry if it killed me off. :lol:

1583720492954.png

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tekate I’d hate to think how many pictures we took as they built our house. We came by pretty much daily and looked at everything and usually took about a dozen or more photos each time. That will be hard to find the perfect house that both Mike and Cara like; maybe when they find it that will determine the city where they end up living. Yes, it is good Marty is picking up new clients.

@Slick1 that sounds like a perfect day to me; a nice car ride, walking around a beautiful dam, enjoying a parade and having a nice dinner. Sweet. Based on my aches and pains I think it’s normal. I was just thinking of taking some Advil.

@bling_dream19 trust me lady; I can procrastinate with the best of them. :D

Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies. Finally our not esteemed mayor said the truth. That you can get Coronavirus from (an infected) someone on the crowded subways so please avoid the subways if possible. The other day he said you could not get it from "casual" contact on the trains and my head almost exploded. So there you have it. NYC will soon be crippled. How can anyone get anywhere here without taking the subway? Oy and Vey and OMG. Had to get that out because it is scary now. Personally we have doctor appointments and physical therapy appointments and getting places in the city are going to be challenging if we avoid the subway. Of course if we get sick then we have to stay home anyway so all doctor appointments canceled then anyway.

@Tekate when your house is built it will be amazing and just what you want. Worth the wait. But I am so sorry about your PITA architect and Grrrr.
@missy Gracie Frances! I'm with @Mamabean it's magnificent... Ollie? well you had no bros, I had 2, boys are a pain, ask Joanne! ask me.. but they do love their mom's... so take heart mom of Fantastic Felines! he will grow on you more.. of course he will be jealous too, I sometimes think cats are more jealous than dogs.. even so, so happy you have you family of felines and Greg, as to the pub crawl..I hear you, personally Missy, I don't see how any of us won't be able to stop getting it. Your cleaning crew comes in..yes they clean but they leave marks unless you have them bleach the place and I DO recognize you and Greg are the Empress and Emperor of bleach and cleanliness.. to be honest, ask your physician friends or maybe even your sister... who knows, it could be cancelled by next week anyway. sending love to you the most magnificent of MY friends :) xoxoxo

Yes I believe it should be canceled but Buck is stubborn so we shall see. We are not going however. Greg told me this AM. As unhappy as he is about not going he recognizes it is too much of a risk. We both have asthma and other health conditions making us more vulnerable than the general population as well as our age so yeah. We aren't going. First time we missed it ever. Well first time Greg missed it ever and first time I have missed it since I have been with Greg. :(

However I am much more concerned for our parents (My dad is 86 next month and Greg's mom is 85 and my mom has so many underlying health conditions making her more vulnerable plus her age) and I am getting more anxious about this. I am praying this turns out OK for everyone.

As for cleaning I am not like I was at the beach house with RW gate. Now because of my OP of the spine I am not supposed to bend my spine and that is challenging in its own way. Vacuuming, dusting, cleaning litter boxes, feeding the cats, making the bed, washing my face, brushing my teeth, picking stuff up etc. I could go on and on. Life is not easy but right now CV is taking my attention from that. IDK. If I keep thinking about the worst case it is too overwhelming so I just will continue taking it all one day at a time.

Sending you hugs and lots of good thoughts and may your house building go more smoothly and may it indeed be the home of your dreams. And as for the stock market may it go back to where it was before the CV crisis. Hoping eventually it will and that everyone's portfolio will be intact. XOXO

@missy When I find it I will post pic! I just started looking in the places I last saw it and not there. Ahh house is a slight disaster. Dining room living room office and kitchen are great, the rest are questionable! I know I will find it soon bc I want to start walking in it too!

No worries @bling_dream19 ! Do not stress. When you find it and if you have the energy otherwise no worries and I do not need a photo. Hope you had a great rest of the weekend and that you have a lovely Monday. Big hugs.

@missy I went through my PS "blogs" and found when I started lifting. I told Dee Jay and Deegee they could split my jewelry if it killed me off. :lol:

1583720492954.png

LOL and I don't think so. I don't think I could pick up 5 lbs right now. I also have OA so that makes it difficult too...the PT appt I have this week sadly doesn't have a Reformer so not sure how good it will be. I really want to find someone who has OP training and who has a Reformer on site as that is my preferred strength training exercise. I feel that is easier for me than loose weights but I guess I shall see.

Sweet about Marty signing a new client woohoo. Be safe lifting and hope you are having a wonderful day.

@missy how is Gracie doing? Is she helping with Ollie!?

Hi dear @Slick1 thanks for asking. She is not getting along with Oliver. He is difficult. But we hope they eventually will. Greg and I have fallen in love with her so I don't see how we can give her back...but it isn't working as we intended and hoped it would. But it is still less than a week we have had her with us so maybe too early to know for sure. Blood tests coming back today hopefully Gracie is FeLV negative.

Glad you enjoyed a fabulous Sunday in your convertible. A glorious way to spend a beautiful day! Hope your Monday is going well and stay healthy.I believe schools will be closed soon if not already closed. My alma mater just closed due to a student being exposed to Coronavirus abroad. Surreal times we live in at the moment. ((((HUGS))))

She sure is.

I would say achieving a well rounded bean stew sounds quite satisfying and hope you slept well last night making up for missing out on your sweet dreams the night before. Hope Sunday went very well. Hugs.

HI:

NIRDI shout out! :wavey:

We had snow overnight and it is cooler than it has been. Oh well, it is March afterall. I made some borcht today--good hearty soup for a winters day.

Busy week working everyday. I've forgotten how tough that is on my old body! I fell on the ice walking this week, that was a bit unnerving. Luckily I didn't hurt myself.

@missy how is the cat integration coming along?
@Jimmianne I am very sorry you are cold. I cannot stand the col! How can you fix this? I wish you were toasty warm. Send warm vibes across the miles......

Thinking of everyone staying healthy and safe in these viral times.

cheers--Sharon

It is coming along slowly. Thank you for asking. March can be weird re the weather and hope your weather becomes more mild soon. In like a Lion and out like a Lamb right? Oh I am sorry you fell on the ice and thank goodness you didn't hurt yourself Sharon. Hugs and stay safe and warm.

@Mamabean how was your Sunday? How did the drive go? Ashlee updates? Hugs.

We went out this morning, as I needed to get a birthday card for a friends whose birthday is shortly after we get back. We also got Colin a really nice polo shirt and a new hat for the hols. The card is for our friend who’ll be 70, it says “these are the wonder years”. You wonder where you left your glasses, where you left your car keys, where you were going .....”. You get the drift :lol:

We had to go out yesterday morning, and we did look while we were picking up the newspaper, and they did have TP on the shelves, although considerably less than usual. We had been to Costco last month or the month before when it was on offer, so we haven’t bought any extra and should be fine for a while. I would hope that pharmaceutical manufactures will have measures in place to keep producing medication, even if they have workers off ill. The weighted vest sounds like a good idea, I really hope it helps you

Unfortunately there are already medication shortages and yes I am very concerned. Many of our meds and other things depend on countries who have been profoundly affected by Coronavirus. I fear this really might wipe out the more frail and old among us and those with chronic conditions who rely on daily meds to survive...but enough doom and gloom. Hoping somehow this all quiets down and goes away. I am not pleased with how the US has been handling it to date though. Not doing an A plus job. Not even a B plus job. :/

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend @Austina and yummmm to pancakes. Hope the chicken noodle soup was good too. LOL to the 70th birthday card and that is happening to me in my 50s :shock:
Hope everyone remains well by you and hope you are having a wonderful Monday. Hugs.

Off to PT for Greg soon. Enjoy a wonderful Monday lovely ladies. And stay well.

It almost looks like they are playing together here but no. Still sharing because look at Oliver's teeth...Grrrrrr he is fierce. :eek2:

Screen Shot 2020-03-09 at 6.34.19 AM.png

And what a sweet girl Gracie is. :love:
Screen Shot 2020-03-09 at 6.33.51 AM.png

Happy Monday all!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19 how is your mom doing? Thinking good thoughts for her and hoping things are going smoothly. (((Hugs))).

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@bling_dream19 how is your mom doing? Thinking good thoughts for her and hoping things are going smoothly. (((Hugs))).

She says she's doing better. I just keep texting with what to eat and drink and supps. Dad says she's still coughing. Thanks for the good thoughts always. Hugs to you dear Missy. Thinking about you and your family too. I hope you have a great day and enjoy this gorgeous day with some fun leggings :bigsmile: :lol:
I'm wearing my honeymoon raspberry jelly ring today and one of my many green SPD scarves!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy Once Gracie & O can stand to be this close to each other, it must be a matter of days before they do more. Gracie looks as if she is wearing a carnival mask [black/white borderline follows jaw line]. / I keep thinking about you in NY, now that a big city is even less tempting than usual. I'd say I am deliberately stupid: took metro, went to town & ate out as usual - there are a few CV cases on record in the region, then - the rational things to do are not reasonable [I already have a grave, bequested as a birthday gift before I came of age - the givers were growing old, so they wished to be sure I get It ;-) ] I am 10000% in agreement that you need a trainer with OP / PT credentials; it is good to hear that your weight is comming back to its usual, just from not doing as much phisical labour & cycling as during the RW days, so no rush with training, maybe. I wouldn't know what to do with OP ,( except laugh & keep my back straight www.

Am I correct to assume you suggest an old cut rectangular cushion for down the road?

Not quite. I really, really, really LOVE the ring - both the colour of the sapphire & the row of round diamonds in bezels reminds of raspberries, so the shape & color fit having this reference in common; it must matter that raspberries mean something to me. There is allot of 'berry' inspired jewelry around, and this is one of the cleverest. I am happy to see that this stone & this setting have met .)

The setting was such a great find & there will be more. The deep pink of the sapphire is a colour I will always notice. I hope you will keep looking for interestig sapphires, there are so many! [eg. Montana pinks & orange - they are the most saturated little stones & who is talking about them, because the expected colors are in the blue/green range; etc. - too much to be said]

-

Goodness, I am so behind with NIRDI news! I tend to come to the therad distracted & tired, read accross, nottice absence of catastrophe & remember not much...

Screenshot_20200309-160337.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope everyone is having a nice day...It’s gorgeous out! It’s supposed to get to 70 degrees!
I went to the periodontist today for a deep cleaning. He does one half at a time. He’ll do the other half on Wednesday. I hate going to the dentist...I was shaking like a leaf. I’ve always been like that..I have to talk myself into going every single time..I wore Summer today with my Tiffany bands. The receptionist‘s eyes bugged out and told me it was beautiful...:bigsmile:
My husband is driving...as I type...to Ohio instead of flying...He’s not a great driver..so I’m worried...Scott took a flight to Arizona this morning...I’m worried about that too...
My nerves are shot...I need to see some bling...Off to find a bling thread...sigh...xxxooo

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Reactions: AV_
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results