shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL I am VERRY good at pushing the button on my iPhone for sure!

Nope, I don't buy that for one minute. If it were just that everyone would take freaking awesome photos. You have a talent. And we are the lucky ones (to quote @Tekate Great Kate) that get to enjoy you and your talent! :appl:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
It is super pretty! I love it on you. And yes you an replace the sapphire at a later date if you still want to. In the meantime enjoy what is a very beautiful ring on you. :love:
(((HUGS)))

Thank you soo much @missy I really do love it and it's a very special ring and I will enjoy it! It doesn't mean I haven't started looking for other gems/diamonds lol for the center. I am very grateful for it and will enjoy it. I have a walking vest too - they are great! Hugs to you Missy.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy FriYay lovelies

Woohoo @bling_dream19 your ring is absolutely stunning, wear it in good health - always!

Glad you got your visa sorted out @Jimmianne, sounds like quite a palaver. Will staying for 6 months be a problem for you? We saw the sun today for the first time in ages, and yay, it looks lovely there.

Aww so glad your little guy is coming along so well @Niffler75, do you have any fun plans for the weekend?

Oh no @marcy, did the guy say why he’s changed his mind? Let’s hope you find another suitable candidate soon, so you’re not short staffed. Sorry, I was distracted by your car to take too much notice of the bunnies :lol:

Cookie (is it still Cookie?) looks adorable @missy, how are things going with her today? Has she eaten much today, I’m sure it must be strange for her, but hopefully she’ll settle in quickly. It sounds as though Greg is already smitten with her. I’m sorry you’re having difficulty finding meds that will suit you, what a dilemma for you. It looks like you had a beautiful day there, thankfully, ours was similar today and we went out for a walk this morning. It really lifts the mood when you can get outside for a while. Thanks for asking, we’re ok, Colin is feeling a lot better and I can move my arm without any pain anymore, although I’m going for one final session next week.

I hope you’ve had a safe trip @Mamabean, and lol to Bailey liking his doggy hotel so much, it really makes a difference when you know they’re happy to be away from you. How exciting that Ashlee is nearly ready I bet you can’t wait to see her.

That’s great that your DD likes her new place @junebug17 and that DS comes over to rehearse.

I’m sorry to hear you’ve been feeling down @Daisys and Diamonds, please don’t feel we won’t want to listen if you want to share, that’s what we’re here for. I hope things improve for you and you’re feeling more positive soon.

Thinking of you @Scandinavian and hoping things are going well there.

Hope your DH & DS are doing well @canuk-gal.

I hope John is feeling better @Tekate, and you managed to get a good night’s sleep. Adam FaceTimed us earlier and said it was a lovely day there, about 70 deg C. Anything happening with the house plans?

What‘re you up to this weekend @AV_?

We went to do our food shopping yesterday, and fortunately people weren’t going crazy and the shelves were pretty well stocked. The only thing they didn’t have was sanitiser, but they’re saying you’re actually better off washing your hands with soap as the virus has a greasy coating, and soap strips this off and effectively kills the virus. I really don’t understand the fascination with stocking up with toilet paper, do people think there’s going to be a diarrhoea apocalypse?:lol:

There’ve been 2 deaths here, one was a 75 year old woman with numerous health problems, so although Coronavirus positive, they don’t know if that’s what ultimately caused her death, and the other is an 80 year old man. We heard from Sandals that there’re no cases in St Lucia or Barbados and they’re taking extra precautions with cleaning to keep it that way.

Quiet weekend on the books for us. :wavey:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations @Jimmianne on getting your Visa! It looks so beautiful where you are! I want to go to France so badly but I am too worried about leaving my mom behind. She can’t travel anymore. We were going to go to Hyannis Port in May but we decided against it because of the Coronavirus. I was going to give my mom a trial at respite care at an assisted living place near our house. Oh well. We’ll get there one day. I did take a Taste of Europe tour about twelve years ago. We visited Paris in a blink...We went up the Eiffel Tower...and drove down the Champs-Elysees....That was pretty much it...Then we got back on the bus and headed to another country..lol I hated the bus tour...Three and a half years ago I planned a trip to Italy for us with Scott and Allie..She was expecting at the time..It was so wonderful because we did it at our own pace. We still didn’t have many days but we got to see the things we wanted to see..If I had the time I would rent a house for a month or more and absorb myself into the culture. I’m Italian...I felt like I was with my people..My teeth dried out because I was smiling so much..:mrgreen:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Safe trip to Maryland. Just got off the phone with Cigna because I have concerns about my meds and being able to get them should Coronavirus make it impossible to get soon. The representative said I could get my Liothyronine refilled but I called the pharmacy and just like I thought it is too soon. Just wasted 15 minutes on the phone with Cigna who said it was OK. I swear they don't have people on the phone there who know what they are doing. I think I will just leave it be and hope for the best. It is stressful needing a med to live and not being sure if one can get that med if the pandemic worsens.

I am so glad the halo is perfect now yay! He is a class act indeed. I hope Bailey has a good visit at the hotel and glad he enjoys it there. What a great situation so you can go away and not worry about him.
I am super excited about Ashlee and I know she will be stunning. I feel as if she is part of the NIRDI family haha. Hugs!
@missy That stinks..It‘s not like it’s a controlled drug..I use to take that same prescription at noon...She prescribed it for me because I’m always tired. It’s stimulating so she had me take it at noon. Unfortunately it didn’t work for me. She upped my Levothyroxine...That seems to be working but I’ll see at my next blood work. I’m also worried about getting prescriptions. I don’t have a thyroid anymore so I need that Levothyroxine to live..I also take blood pressure medicine...Having my mom live with me..I need it..lol..
David takes two meds..I don’t even want to think about him running out..I have an appointment in NJ in April with his psychiatrist. I usually stay over in a hotel with David. We go out to dinner and sleep over until the next day. He always saw it as a negative when we would go..Since we’ve been staying over after the visit..just the two of us..and going out to dinner...he looks forward to it. It’s a two hour drive...so four hours total for just a fifteen minute appointment. She doesn't fo anything but monitor meds..so it’s in and out. I would rather stay over but with this Coronavirus I don’t know.
I hope David sends my ring soon because I’m getting anxious..as in anxiety...about seeing it! Haha

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am sorry you are feeling down and out of sorts. I get that. Sending you hugs and well wishes. No pressure to respond. Just glad you are here with us and we are here for you whenever you want. (((Hugs))).

Thank you Missy
i feel a bit of a bad friend though
i love reading about everyone's lives and i really do wish you all well

I just need to get my cv done - i seem to have lost all confidence in my ability to talk my self up, my last employment i stayed way too long in a not ideal situation - but on a good day i really enjoyed the work

the funny thing is nornally when im working i don't even socialize much with workmates outside of lunch and lm more than happy to just come home and hang out with Gary and Borris and internet friends, because after being at the beck and call of Joe public all day i just want quiet
but i just don't have balance at the moment

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you!!!
Such a lot of todo and effort for one little piece of paper!
And this was just a yearly renewal. Whew! As much paperwork/fingerprinting/questioning as the original visa.

But SO worth it.
The sun just came out .. the colors here!
3C06E1F8-339F-44FF-85A1-A3EA267908FA.jpeg

That is so beautiful
Great timing on your part
im hopelessly capturing the moment
but looks like you might be about to need an umbrella

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @Jimmianne on getting your Visa! It looks so beautiful where you are! I want to go to France so badly but I am too worried about leaving my mom behind. She can’t travel anymore. We were going to go to Hyannis Port in May but we decided against it because of the Coronavirus. I was going to give my mom a trial at respite care at an assisted living place near our house. Oh well. We’ll get there one day. I did take a Taste of Europe tour about twelve years ago. We visited Paris in a blink...We went up the Eiffel Tower...and drove down the Champs-Elysees....That was pretty much it...Then we got back on the bus and headed to another country..lol I hated the bus tour...Three and a half years ago I planned a trip to Italy for us with Scott and Allie..She was expecting at the time..It was so wonderful because we did it at our own pace. We still didn’t have many days but we got to see the things we wanted to see..If I had the time I would rent a house for a month or more and absorb myself into the culture. I’m Italian...I felt like I was with my people..My teeth dried out because I was smiling so much..:mrgreen:

Mamabean, I love this post! Dry teeth indeed. Someday you will get your wish.

Daisys and Diamonds, it’s great that you are here, whether reading along *As the NIRDIs Turn* or writing. Isn’t it nice to have a place to share the ups and downs??

Austina, staying 6 months IS a problem. Eventually it will sort itself out though. You, probably more than most anyone else here, knows how overwhelming the process can be, and how up in the air it can feel! :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@bling_dream19 how is your mother doing today? I am sending her mega dust.

@Mamabean that great David does such a great job on custom pieces. Nice that Bailey is enjoying his comfy hotel. Your trip to Italy a few years ago sounds really fun.

@missy glad to hear Cookie is getting more courageous. Our company’s hiring process is painfully slow and I’m betting the guy found another job. Yes, the fact that Killer and Snacks look like they are getting along is deceptive. Great picture of you and I especially noticed trees are blooming already. Sweet. Good luck getting your medicine. I forgot to answer you - the last dead lifts I did were 91 pounds.

@Jimmianne woo hoo to getting your VISA. Beautiful fountain picture and the sun really brings out the colors in your second picture.

@Austina I am guessing that guy found another job; my company uses recruiters to find external candidates and then screens then, then forwards them to me, then we do phone interviews then if we are interested it’s another week to get them to come in for an interview - it’s nuts. LOL you were distracted by my car; Marty pointed out last night he noticed I made sure to get my car in the photo. I think washing our hands and keeping our hands away from our face is our best protection. Some sections of toilet paper were wiped out at the grocery store but they were the ones on sale. Enjoy your quiet weekend.

@Daisys and Diamonds I find it difficult to talk myself up in interviews; which may be why I’ve had 2 jobs post college. I don’t want to look for a new job. I am sending you big hugs and best wishes.

My knee was better today so I stopped and did my grocery shopping on the way home tonight. My knee held up well but it’s talking to me now and not saying very nice things. I ran in to NN and her husband at the store. She said hi first and I said hi and asked how’s it going? She was enthusiastically pleasant. I saw on FB she is doing custom sewing jobs most of which are reupholstery in cars. Good for her.

Marty has a client in a lifting competition tomorrow in Colorado. They are heading out early. I have a haircut appointment in the morning then I am meeting a friend for lunch. I need to get my filthy car washed too.

Have a great weekend.
Marcy

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, quality gems like your car don’t have to be clean to be beautiful.

For what it’s worth...probably a lot less than 2 cents...

I had substantial hip pain for a couple of years and over time noticed that it got worse whenever I sat in my dining room chair when I was on the computer. I switched chairs and over time my hip pain subsided.
So something about the way I was sitting was making things worse . It would be great if there were something like that happening for you where are you could figure out what makes things worse, although I am guessing you probably already know. But I just had to put that out there. Happy weekend to you!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Caturday Saturday lovely ladies!

Thank you soo much @missy I really do love it and it's a very special ring and I will enjoy it! It doesn't mean I haven't started looking for other gems/diamonds lol for the center. I am very grateful for it and will enjoy it. I have a walking vest too - they are great! Hugs to you Missy.

Oh how funny! Bling and so many other things we have in common...I don't know anyone IRL besides our sweet Jimmianne who has a weighted vest. What kind of a weighted vest do you have @bling_dream19 ? How long have you been using it? Why did you get one? Hope you don't mind the questions. Just trying to use it the best and most safe way. We didn't get to walk yesterday as it was a busy day and also a very rainy day so I didn't wear the vest. I am not sure it is safe for me to wear on my elliptical but if it is I want to start wearing it during my elliptical workout because that I do everyday vs walking which I cannot always do nor can I do for as long as I would generally like to do. Would love to hear your experience with your weighted vest if you don't mind sharing.

Love the ring and it is special even with the center eventually being replaced. I know you will enjoy it.
What is on tap for today? It's another rainy day here and I believe a cold weekend overall but I know we are going to be getting some more mild weather next week. I wish the warm weather would come sooner and kill the Coronavirus. It's getting much more widespread by us now...

Stay safe and have a happy Caturday Saturday @bling_dream19 XOXO

@missy glad to hear Cookie is getting more courageous. Our company’s hiring process is painfully slow and I’m betting the guy found another job. Yes, the fact that Killer and Snacks look like they are getting along is deceptive. Great picture of you and I especially noticed trees are blooming already. Sweet. Good luck getting your medicine. I forgot to answer you - the last dead lifts I did were 91 pounds.

My knee was better today so I stopped and did my grocery shopping on the way home tonight. My knee held up well but it’s talking to me now and not saying very nice things. I ran in to NN and her husband at the store. She said hi first and I said hi and asked how’s it going? She was enthusiastically pleasant. I saw on FB she is doing custom sewing jobs most of which are reupholstery in cars. Good for her.

Marty has a client in a lifting competition tomorrow in Colorado. They are heading out early. I have a haircut appointment in the morning then I am meeting a friend for lunch. I need to get my filthy car washed too.

So impressive! I am in awe of you @marcy! Can you remind me how you built up to 91 lbs? What did you start with and for how long have you been lifting weights? I am asking just to get an idea how to start lol but I could never be as professional a weight lifter as you. For OP they say we have to get to a progressive loading weight and it has to be heavy enough or it won't do anything for one's bones. I am very interested if you could share your beginning weight lifting experience with me. Thank you.

Wow interesting NN was pleasant when you ran into her. I guess work didn't agree with her and outside of that maybe she is a nice individual. Glad she has found some fun for her hobbies that she has turned into a money making business and maybe is happier in general. Sweet.

Good luck to Marty's client re his weight lifting competition today. Have a good haircut and enjoy lunch with your friend. And your car is beautiful dirty or clean.

Thank you Missy
i feel a bit of a bad friend though
i love reading about everyone's lives and i really do wish you all well

I just need to get my cv done - i seem to have lost all confidence in my ability to talk my self up, my last employment i stayed way too long in a not ideal situation - but on a good day i really enjoyed the work

the funny thing is nornally when im working i don't even socialize much with workmates outside of lunch and lm more than happy to just come home and hang out with Gary and Borris and internet friends, because after being at the beck and call of Joe public all day i just want quiet
but i just don't have balance at the moment

You are a wonderful friend. Please do not feel bad and please take good care of yourself. Feeling down is a huge weight on one's shoulders and you do not have to worry about us. We are here for you no matter what. We are glad you are here even if just reading and I am sending you big hugs and so many good wishes. Dear Daisy I wish you lived closer to me because I would bring you over some of my delicious chocolate tea and some of Greg's baked goods and we could enjoy many a nice afternoon chat in person. In the meantime virtual hugs and good wishes will have to do but always know I am thinking good thoughts for you and I am here for you (((Hugs))).

Cookie (is it still Cookie?) looks adorable @missy, how are things going with her today? Has she eaten much today, I’m sure it must be strange for her, but hopefully she’ll settle in quickly. It sounds as though Greg is already smitten with her. I’m sorry you’re having difficulty finding meds that will suit you, what a dilemma for you. It looks like you had a beautiful day there, thankfully, ours was similar today and we went out for a walk this morning. It really lifts the mood when you can get outside for a while. Thanks for asking, we’re ok, Colin is feeling a lot better and I can move my arm without any pain anymore, although I’m going for one final session next week.

We went to do our food shopping yesterday, and fortunately people weren’t going crazy and the shelves were pretty well stocked. The only thing they didn’t have was sanitiser, but they’re saying you’re actually better off washing your hands with soap as the virus has a greasy coating, and soap strips this off and effectively kills the virus. I really don’t understand the fascination with stocking up with toilet paper, do people think there’s going to be a diarrhoea apocalypse?:lol:

Dear @Austina Francie is here next to me on the couch as I am writing to you girls. Greg is still sleeping so I am in the living room with the cats. She is curious but still a little shy and very sweet. Though she has this weird habit trying to climb my chest and neck and put her paws on my face. LOL I dont know where those paws have been and she is a stinky little girl who passes gas often haha. Lucky we are good with stinky. :lol:

Yay for you being able to move your arm more freely and for Colin feeling better. I think it is good you are going to one more session PT next week. It also lifts my mood when the weather is nice outside. We have had rain yesterday and today and it is much colder. Mostly just want Coronavirus to go away and not hurt anyone else and hoping the warm weather will help with that.

Glad your shopping expedition was different than ours. It's crazy at the markets here. We went to Trader Joe's yesterday and wow it was mad in there. Super crowded with lots of supplies gone. I shudder to think how it will be in weeks to come...we have many more cases here than by you but still most of our population is not affected yet so I can only imagine as more people get infected how much more crazy it will become around here.

@missy That stinks..It‘s not like it’s a controlled drug..I use to take that same prescription at noon...She prescribed it for me because I’m always tired. It’s stimulating so she had me take it at noon. Unfortunately it didn’t work for me. She upped my Levothyroxine...That seems to be working but I’ll see at my next blood work. I’m also worried about getting prescriptions. I don’t have a thyroid anymore so I need that Levothyroxine to live..I also take blood pressure medicine...Having my mom live with me..I need it..lol..
David takes two meds..I don’t even want to think about him running out..I have an appointment in NJ in April with his psychiatrist. I usually stay over in a hotel with David. We go out to dinner and sleep over until the next day. He always saw it as a negative when we would go..Since we’ve been staying over after the visit..just the two of us..and going out to dinner...he looks forward to it. It’s a two hour drive...so four hours total for just a fifteen minute appointment. She doesn't fo anything but monitor meds..so it’s in and out. I would rather stay over but with this Coronavirus I don’t know.
I hope David sends my ring soon because I’m getting anxious..as in anxiety...about seeing it! Haha

Yes same here. I need my thyroid med to survive. It's not optional as my thyroid isn't working. I take my T3 meds-two pills every 4 hours starting at 3AM throughout the day...and I take my NDT twice a day 7AM and 7PM so it is thyroid meds all day long for me. I hope you can get all your meds Joanne and that your mom stays well too. As for your appt in NJ with David just wait and see how things are in April. I have 4 doctor visits in April and am hoping we are all well (us and the doctors) so we can go. I need to go to those appointments but if we are ill obviously we cannot go or if the physicians are ill. So it is indeed a one day at a time affair.

I hope David sends Ashlee ring soon too. My heart can't take all the suspense lol. I know it is going to be TDF beautiful. Hugs!

@Slick1 please stay well and enjoy a good weekend. (((HUGS))).

@Jimmianne congrats again. Have a beautiful weekend and rest easy knowing things are going smoothly. You did a great job re the Visa. Determination and patience makes all the difference and sending you hugs across the many miles. As our dear @canuk-gal likes to write and I hope she doesn't mind me borrowing as I really like that saying.

@AV_ I hope you have a pleasant weekend planned and that your week went well. Hugs

@Niffler75 how is Hershey doing on the med? What weekend plans do you have? Hope the rest of your week was good and that you are enjoying a good Caturday Saturday already as by you it is almost afternoon. XOXO.

@sarahb thinking of you and hoping everyone stays well by you. It is a scary unknown this virus and you have much on your plate and I am sending you big hugs and lots of healing vibes and well wishes. Thanks for weighing in on Cookie/Francie and her name. I also love the name Gracie lol. And OMG. We are heading to my sister's office this AM and we have to know her name by then because once we give to to their staff for the records it is very hard to change. All 17 years Fred was still Oreo on their records despite me trying to change it on their records lol. Have a good and healthy weekend. (((Hugs))).

Yesterday we had a rainy day that was quite busy. Headed to Trader Joe's in Queens since they have parking vs the 2 TJs in Brooklyn that have no parking. It was a mad house. The employees were super friendly though and it distressed me to read of others experiences that were less than pleasant. But I digress. And then we headed to our local supermarket for organic sweet potatoes (TJs doesn't have the organic yams I like) and ice cream (haha of course) and back home where at that point it was late afternoon and the rest of the day sped by. Started watching Contagion on Netflix and it is entertaining but scary and maybe a bit too close to what is going on now but it was enjoyable IMO anyway.

This AM we are heading to my sister at her office to give Cookie/Francie/Gracie (?) a check up and get Tommy's blood evaluated again to see if his thyroid meds have him better controlled.
Not sure what we are planning the rest of the day and I hope despite the cold wet weather here we can still go for a walk as we missed our walk yesterday.

Happy Caturday Saturday to all and big (((hugs))).

Sharing cat photos in honor of Caturday Saturday (not that I need a reason to share photos cat or otherwise lol).

Playing laser trying to engage them all. Bobby is not really a laser player.

Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 5.34.07 AM.png

Francie/Gracie's eyes show her super powers :cool2:
Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 5.32.52 AM.png

Stay safe and healthy girls and enjoy a wonderful day!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy...looking good with the kitties! Miss F is becoming part of the family, it looks like (??) she looks 75% less stressed than in her last photos. Maybe her wide eyes are about the lazer, not the new home, so even more than 75%.
Such progress. You have beautiful kittlebugs.

Laser, not lazer. Lazers are for lazy kittens and those two are anything but.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy...looking good with the kitties! Miss F is becoming part of the family, it looks like (??) she looks 75% less stressed than in her last photos. Such progress. You have beautiful kittlebugs.

She is laying next to me as I type on my laptop sitting on the couch. It is still dark here or I would snap another photo. She is very calm. I am not looking forward to bringing her to Long Island to see my sister. It will surely get her very stressed and she will probably think she is being moved yet again. Poor Greg is still sleeping. We have to leave at 7AM so will wait a bit longer and wake him if necessary. I hate to have to wake him...

Do you like the name Gracie? Oy Vey and LOL

ETA: Greg is awake

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Happy Caturday girls! Love and hugs to all!
Thank you everyone for the well wishes for my mom. I have her on a good supplement plan and I've been talking to my dad making sure he's either buying food or cooking it for her. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks that she's been battling so I'm praying she gets better soon.
After I finish having fun on PS, then it's TAXES!!! Crank it out and then take it to my wonderful tax person. She makes it less stressful for me so I happily pay her lol. Going to crank it out for the next 2 to 3 hours and get it done! Taxes...part of life.
@missy I have had my walking vest for probably 15 years and have used it off and on. I got it to intensify my walks because I've never had a lot of time to exercise, so basically a 20 min walk with the vest helps the cardiovascular and bone strength more than a 20 min walk without the vest. And I thought it would help with core - I'm really not sure. I also like it because it feels like a support on my chest back area. I'll take a pic sometime. So you have a new kitty! Yay for Caturday and a new member to your family :appl:
@marcy I love Snacks and killer really cute!
@Jimmianne you are living the French dream and I love your pics!
@Mamabean teeth drying out is awesome!!! I hope you get your dream someday. Just tell your hubby to take a month off and bring the fam to Italy. Summer needs to live La Dolce Vita :kiss2:
@Daisys and Diamonds Hi Daisy!
@Austina How are you friend? Thank you for your sweet compliments on my honeymoon ring! She makes me feel special and sparkly and a mix of old and new, kind of like my new marriage :kiss2:
And diarrhea apocolyse made me lol :lol:
@junebug17 I hope you're having a great weekend!
AV hope you're having a fabulous weekend and enjoying good food and good sleep!
Hi to everyone and thanks for the love on my new rings! Hope everyone has a wonderful and relaxing weekend!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@Jimmianne your opinions are always worth more than 2 cents. My car is clean now but thank you for calling it a gem. I sure like it. I am glad you found a way to ease your hip pain; I know some things that make my right knee worse and one of them is how much I have to bend it to get in and out of my car.

@missy I am curious what is the purpose of your weighted vest? Good question about my lifting. I think I started in April; I pressed 15 pounds and deadlifted 45 pounds when I started. I took it really, really slow - Marty wanted me to add more weight every time I lifted but I added a 1/2 pound each time. Then I didn’t understand his lingo re reps / sets and adding weight so I did that wrong for 2 months and had to start over again. Now, I do 5 times 2 warmups with less weight then I do 5 x 3 times with my max weight. I was adding 1/2 lb each time and lately have been adding 1 pound each time. Sometimes I’d do the same weights for a few weeks. The theory is you build muscles faster adding more weight each time. I asked Marty about OP and he said pretty much the same thing you said. I hope NN is happy; she was a Jekyl / Hyde and I liked her nice side. Kitty laser tag looks fun. Love Francie / Gracie / Cookie’s superpower eyes. I hope she survived a trip to your sister’s office.

@bling_dream19 I hope your mom is on the mend soon. Good luck with your taxes. That’s interesting about the weight vest. Thanks. We have assorted killer rabbits and teddy bears but those 2 are at the gym. The “killer Rabbits” eat my teddy bears and since that bear is small Marty calls him Snacks.

Marty’s client took first place - she kicked butt today. Sweet.

I had a lovely day. I got my hair cut, washed my car, met my friend for lunch, made cookies to give some friends moving to California, started working on laundry mopped part of the kitchen floor after spilling some Coke on it. I was trying out for the Darwin awards too; I took my shoes off and was wiping the floor up with a wet rag only to find a wet wooden floor is very slick. I used walls and countertops to get away from the wet floor but of course my feet were still wet. After putting on another pair of shoes (without Coke all over them) I dug out a mop and mopped the floor 2 times. Such fun.

Take care.
Marcy

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I like both Trixie and Francie, both are great names, you will know as time goes on I am sure. Thank you for asking about John, he's slowly getting better but not all the way, I have no idea what cause this debacle but I will say a virus combined with terrible pollen counts hit him very hard. I love that you ask about the time line for the damn new house! who knows, even the builder texted John and said what is going on.. John said the architect so the builder texted the architect, basically now the house plans have been sent to 2 different firms that architect the electricity, plumbing, a/c etc.. I mean who knew that an architect needs an architect! :) just more money honey for another group I guess. We want to get started by the 3rd week in March, we shall see if it happens, I hope so because I dont want to rent by month here. I often think Missy that Salley does a hell of a lot more for me than I do for her, she makes the rain go away, she makes me smile, she is a sweetie and I love her :) I know you know the feeling. Why do small children love to touch our dogs and cats? I think it is because all of them are innocents and bond.. some of us adults lose that feeling of love for the ones who need help and assistance.. animals make the world go around in my book, for sure :) I hope you can find an OP medicine to fit your needs Missy, John's mom had OP as does John's sister, but my MIL fell and broke her hip 15 years before she died because she was active and took her medication, a real success story was my MIL. So take your meds when you decide for sure and I KNOW you are active so you have it made sweetie. I will be scheduling my bone density test soon Missy, it's in my electronic file at my physician's group as LATE! :) the quick move really put me behind.. You are wonderful to share and advise all women to get a bone density check up, as always the most marvelous Missy! xoxo Cookie soon to be Trixie or Francie is the CUTEST ever.. what a lovely face.. she's adorable as are the the other kids Missy.. love them all - I'm going to OY myself..I love Gracie also.. my mom had the best friend a person could have named Grace, I loved that woman with my whole heart, she was good to all us kids and my mom was with her right up till she died at age 46 of lung cancer.. a beautiful soul.. a beautiful name.. MissyI so hope your mom is doing better today! She's like you, thin and beautiful... such a wonderful mom and daughters you guys all are.

@Mamabean Thank you for your kind words girl.. you made me feel good.. John is getting better and as you said "checks soften" :) Hope everyone is doing well in your family, I have to read more to see how your mom is..YOU must go to France, it's beautiful, unique, lovely and the food is to die for great! We should have a meetup at @Jimmianne 's I know Jimmie loves me but I know I am annoying to always talk about all of us going to her Frances house! xo

@Niffler75 Hi! yes cats dogs? all the same to me, we need them more than they need us! hope you had a great Saturday with your boy! xoxo

@bling_dream19 just picked my mouth up off my laptop, what a stupendous ring, it's brilliant, and awesome and I think the pink is perfect!!! great taste and choice.. congratulations xoxoxox and taxes? neither my husband or son want to do them because we owe and so does my son. xoxox

@Daisys and Diamonds I think one of the most wonderful places on the web is PS with our NIRDI family the best of the best but the best thing about this thread family is whether you drop in once a year, once a day, once whatever you are always wanted, that is fantastic to me, this is a real place of hope at times, at least for me.. Lucky me to have met you on line here, a gal from down under! a lover of cats, a wonderful lady.. xoxo

@Jimmianne your picture says a million words, so eloquent girl and the reason why if anyone can at some point in time, they should visit France and Italy.. and Spain! beautiful countryside with great food and wine! hope you are well lady, sending love your way! xoxoxo

@Austina Hi Austina, there is nothing like the sun after days of rain and overcast skies to make one's day! glad you had some sunshine I look forward to seeing a pix or 20 of St Lucia and Barbados! both islands are so beautiful Austina.. I wrote above what is going with the house we have moved to the 2nd phase of architecting the electricity and gas, a/c etc.. such a grueling pace this has become.. give Colin a huge hug for me please! xoxox (hope the boy and his future wife are wonderful!) xoxoxoxo

@marcy I remember Marcy when you were at 85lbs and I thought NO no more.. you are awesome and very talented. Just reading your cleanup made me tired.. I STILL forget to vacuum out of a room, no not me,I vacuum in.. ha! Darwin? I think I win that award Marcy! xoxoxo

@Scandinavian sending a hi to you and yours and hope everyone is doing well Scandi. xoxoxo

@Slick1 Hi, how's the weather up your way? My son says Brooklyn was very nice today.. sending hugs to you and mucho love.. xoxoxo

So nothing new about the house as I said to Missy and Austina other than it is s l o w l y moving forward. Mike and family are actively looking to buy a house! yay! Chris has moved to Clinton Hill area in Brooklyn, right now he's just pissed off because he has no internet and it's supposedly broken in the wall because his building is very old but was renovated, he did say it's noisy because he doesn't have the cool new double pane windows he had in Williamsburg, I told him when I was a kid I thought everyone in the world went to bed to fire engines blaring! John is slowly getting better, not much else new in Texas.. they did cancel South by Southwest here, that is just crazy, it's a HUGE draw to Austin and people pay lots and lots of money to go and buy stuff etc.. sad they cancelled so early in the game, there are no cases here in Austin and people just need to be smart.. I personally hate SXSW as the traffic becomes unbearable, we always used to go on vacation in march to get away from the whole thing, now I'm living north of north Austin so I don't engage much with the traffic down south unless visiting someone! or eating or shopping et ;-) hope everyone is well, happy and having a super weekend..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good evening girlfriends..It was a long fun day spent with Scott, Allie and Jackson. Jackson really enjoyed his party. I’m beat..so will check in tomorrow. Love you guys..xxxooo

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I started with 35 pound deadlifts.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Tekate with a capital T-riffic. Yes wow. I read that SXSW was cancelled. That is HUGE.
Glad to hear things are in the calmer side for the T family at this time, but wishing John a speedier recovery.

I feel as though I haven’t quite arrived in France yet. I had a couple of euphoric days when I got here, but in reality it’s very cold here and the house is poorly heated, so basically I live in bed with a hot water bottle. I miss my dogs, and I have jet lag. Poor pitiful me LOL I have to self medicate with pistachio chocolate fudge ice cream cones and my NIRDIs.

Edit: good morning Marcy. 35 pound deadlifts would be my ultimate goal! LOL
Your DH’s client rocks!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tekate I am glad to hear John is getting better but I feel bad it is slow going for him. I hope they start on your place soon. I am trying to remember all the different people we had for our house. There was the foundation, framing, support beam, plumbing, concrete, framing inside, electrical, plumbers, windows, doors, masonry, painters, flooring, cabinetry, appliances, countertops, landscaping - all seemed to be from different companies. I’d say it was 6 weeks after our initial deposit when they dug the hole to start our place and we closed a little over 5 months later. Thank you - I didn’t think I’d get past lifting 80 pounds; now I think 100 pounds is in sight. Vacuuming yourself in a room is at least better than painting yourself in a corner. Oh no that Chris’s place is noisy and right now without internet. I hope that get that back online for him soon.

@Mamabean sounds like you had a fun day. Sweet dreams.

We just watched Knives Out, a different movie but interesting.

May all of you special ladies dream of gorgeous bling.
Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne I hate to hear your place is cold, I'd be a miserable, cranky you know what if i was that cold. Glad you can stay warm in bed. i hope you start to feel more at home there soon. I was stunned 35 pounds was so easy for me when I started. Marty's client did great today. Very cool.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww @Jimmianne I would be miserable in a freezing house you poor sweetie. I hope it warms up by you soon and that in the meantime the hot water bottle helps. And yummm to pistachio chocolate fudge ice cream. That helps. Warm (((hugs))) to you.

@marcy wow 35lb deadlifts. I don't think I could do 1 lb deadlifts. You are truly awesome!

Good evening girlfriends..It was a long fun day spent with Scott, Allie and Jackson. Jackson really enjoyed his party. I’m beat..so will check in tomorrow. Love you guys..xxxooo

Yay glad Jackson enjoyed his party and that you had a fun day. Hope you are recuperating and getting much needed rest right now. Hugs.

I am reading the posts backwards so after I get more coffee I will be back to respond to everyone else.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Daylight Savings Time ladies!

@missy I like both Trixie and Francie, both are great names, you will know as time goes on I am sure. Thank you for asking about John, he's slowly getting better but not all the way, I have no idea what cause this debacle but I will say a virus combined with terrible pollen counts hit him very hard. I love that you ask about the time line for the damn new house! who knows, even the builder texted John and said what is going on.. John said the architect so the builder texted the architect, basically now the house plans have been sent to 2 different firms that architect the electricity, plumbing, a/c etc.. I mean who knew that an architect needs an architect! :) just more money honey for another group I guess. We want to get started by the 3rd week in March, we shall see if it happens, I hope so because I dont want to rent by month here. I often think Missy that Salley does a hell of a lot more for me than I do for her, she makes the rain go away, she makes me smile, she is a sweetie and I love her :) I know you know the feeling. Why do small children love to touch our dogs and cats? I think it is because all of them are innocents and bond.. some of us adults lose that feeling of love for the ones who need help and assistance.. animals make the world go around in my book, for sure :) I hope you can find an OP medicine to fit your needs Missy, John's mom had OP as does John's sister, but my MIL fell and broke her hip 15 years before she died because she was active and took her medication, a real success story was my MIL. So take your meds when you decide for sure and I KNOW you are active so you have it made sweetie. I will be scheduling my bone density test soon Missy, it's in my electronic file at my physician's group as LATE! :) the quick move really put me behind.. You are wonderful to share and advise all women to get a bone density check up, as always the most marvelous Missy! xoxo Cookie soon to be Trixie or Francie is the CUTEST ever.. what a lovely face.. she's adorable as are the the other kids Missy.. love them all - I'm going to OY myself..I love Gracie also.. my mom had the best friend a person could have named Grace, I loved that woman with my whole heart, she was good to all us kids and my mom was with her right up till she died at age 46 of lung cancer.. a beautiful soul.. a beautiful name.. MissyI so hope your mom is doing better today! She's like you, thin and beautiful... such a wonderful mom and daughters you guys all are.

I am glad John is feeling better albeit not 100 percent well yet.
Wow I cannot believe the architect has an architect but no I do believe it. Crazy and yes you are providing a living for more than just a few so I guess you could look at it that way but sheesh. It is a money hemorrhage to be sure though I hope and think it will all be worth it and you will have a wonderful warm special place to call your home. But truth be told anywhere you are with John will be home.
luv12.gif

I hear you re Salley doing a lot more for you than you can for her. That is how I felt about Francesca and Fred. And feel about Tommy. But I cannot lie. Bobby can be more of a challenging cat (he howls in the morning waking us at 2/3 AM and sometimes howls when we go to bed) in many ways. And while I love Bobby so much he can be a royal pain at times. And you already know about Oliver. So I am just being truthful. We are keeping Oliver just because we committed to him and I know no one else would give him a loving and safe home. If not for that I would be so happy to give him to someone else who would provide him a loving home. But we are standing by our furry kids for better or worse. We got lucky for a few decades with our cats and now we make the best of the lot we have.

I want everyone here to get a bone density scan if they have not or are due for one. It really is a silent disease til you fracture. Though the treatments aren't great at least there are other steps one can take ie weight lifting (you go Marcy!) and muscle strengthening and getting proper nutrition etc. So yes please Kate the Great go get that DEXA. ((((HUGS)))).

I am so sorry your friend Grace died at so young an age :(
It is true...often the good die young. Tragic. So sorry for your loss and for her family's loss. :(

Yay for Chris moving to Clinton Hill and I hope his internet works soon! I would be super frustrated without internet too. And good luck to Mike and his family in finding a great house! XOXO

@missy I am curious what is the purpose of your weighted vest? Good question about my lifting. I think I started in April; I pressed 15 pounds and deadlifted 45 pounds when I started. I took it really, really slow - Marty wanted me to add more weight every time I lifted but I added a 1/2 pound each time. Then I didn’t understand his lingo re reps / sets and adding weight so I did that wrong for 2 months and had to start over again. Now, I do 5 times 2 warmups with less weight then I do 5 x 3 times with my max weight. I was adding 1/2 lb each time and lately have been adding 1 pound each time. Sometimes I’d do the same weights for a few weeks. The theory is you build muscles faster adding more weight each time. I asked Marty about OP and he said pretty much the same thing you said. I hope NN is happy; she was a Jekyl / Hyde and I liked her nice side. Kitty laser tag looks fun. Love Francie / Gracie / Cookie’s superpower eyes. I hope she survived a trip to your sister’s office.

The purpose of the weighted vest is to build bone density. Walking alone is not sufficient. Jumping, hopping, pounding is good for building bone but for someone whose spine might be compromised it isn't a great idea to do those kind of pounding exercises so weight vests can help build bone in a more gentle way. Though who knows. There are not a lot of medical studies proving one way or another if it works. Just theory.

Thank you for that detailed explanation. I need a Marty in my life lol. If he ever comes to NYC on business...

Marty’s client took first place - she kicked butt today. Sweet.

I had a lovely day. I got my hair cut, washed my car, met my friend for lunch, made cookies to give some friends moving to California, started working on laundry mopped part of the kitchen floor after spilling some Coke on it. I was trying out for the Darwin awards too; I took my shoes off and was wiping the floor up with a wet rag only to find a wet wooden floor is very slick. I used walls and countertops to get away from the wet floor but of course my feet were still wet. After putting on another pair of shoes (without Coke all over them) I dug out a mop and mopped the floor 2 times. Such fun.

Woohoo congrats to Marty's client. What was I just saying above? :appl:
Glad you had an enjoyable day and got so much done. And did you say you baked cookies...oh what a lucky friend. LOL to trying out for the Darwin awards. I do that all the time. :doh:Glad you got through it in one piece. That is what counts. Good for you.
Hope your Sunday is a fun day!

@missy I have had my walking vest for probably 15 years and have used it off and on. I got it to intensify my walks because I've never had a lot of time to exercise, so basically a 20 min walk with the vest helps the cardiovascular and bone strength more than a 20 min walk without the vest. And I thought it would help with core - I'm really not sure. I also like it because it feels like a support on my chest back area. I'll take a pic sometime. So you have a new kitty! Yay for Caturday and a new member to your family :appl:

Glad you are enjoying your weighted vest and I hope I get use of it and make progress. It does make everything more bulky but I don't care about that. We just aren't walking enough I think to make progress. I wonder if I could safely wear it on the elliptical. I just don't know re if my spine can handle it.

I would love to see a photo of yours. Here is mine. I got all black.

Screen Shot 2020-03-08 at 7.20.47 AM.png

And the weights are super thin. Each one is 1/4 pound so I have 32 of them but have started with just 4 equaling one pound total. It feels so much heavier to me but I guess that is because I am weak.

Screen Shot 2020-03-08 at 7.20.32 AM.png

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend @bling_dream19 and just enjoying your DH and your beautiful home and some lovely weekend weather. XOXO.

So we have to wait for the blood results for Tommy and also for Gracie because I asked my sister to redo the FeLV test just to make sure. Since Gracie has very bad gingivitis and it is rare for a kitten to have such a bad case of it. Tara swears Gracie is 6 and a half months old so I guess my sister was mistaken about her teeth looking like she was between one and two years old. I do trust Tara so Gracie is back to being a kitten. I was actually relieved when Debbie said she was older just because that would better explain her gum disease but OK. Let's hope we can brush her teeth (cats are challenging that way and we have never been able to brush any of our cats teeth before despite trying) and that we can get control of the gingivitis before it hurts her health.

We visited the rescues yesterday afternoon and chatted with the lovely ladies in charge who are the ones who wanted us to have Cookie/Gracie. And then we had a nice walk. It turned out to be a beautiful brisk sunny day. Today more of the same I think minus the rescue group visit. And shortages re water and supplies are everywhere here which is alarming but we are not stressing. Hoping things calm down though and that people start behaving more rationally. Greg and I are watching a Netflix series called Contagion and it is a bit too close to home lol and :eek2:

Have a wonderful and Funday Sunday this Spring ahead morning. And indeed, Spring is in the air. XOXO.

Leaving you with sweet Gracie. Time will tell if her name suits her or if she will be klutzy like her momma.

Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 5.13.19 PM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Slick1 I am sorry we couldn't name her Francee (haha see 2 double Es) but we can think of her as Gracee though it is spelled Gracie.
Speaking of which how is your day dear girl? Hope you are having a lovely weekend and hope that maybe you get to see your DD today. And hugs to you and to Chase. Have you tried CBD for Chase? One of my friends is having good luck with CBD for her cat who is ill. Wanted to mention it if I haven't mentioned it before. (((HUGS)))

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the name Gracie. She is a beauty. Her bottom pink lip is too precious. I do hope she helps calm Ollie down or at least gives him a fun playmate.
Sadly, I think we’re skipping Brooklyn today as DD’s foot is still too sore to walk about with us. It’s to be a fabulous day so maybe a ride in the convertible or we will go my towns St Pattys Day parade.
Hugs to all the NIRDIs. Hope all is well with the fabulous ladies here! Miss you all!! ♥️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good morning! I actually slept last night! :pray: I was like the living dead...haha Twenty munchkins and their parents came. It was crazy! Watching the younger twenties and thirties with their kiddos was fun. Allie looks like she has a soccer ball in her tummy. She let me feel the baby move. I remember my boys kicking my husband in the back when we were spoon sleeping.:lol:
@marcy Your bones must be so strong from your lifting. I couldn’t even lift 35lbs without throwing out my back. I have degenerative disk disease..especially in my C6 bone...I would crack my neck..It wouldn’t be pretty..haha
That’s nice you ran into NN and she seemed happy with her new job sewing.
Your car is such a pretty color! That was a perfectly framed shot!
Marty must have been so proud of his client!
@Tekate We can all go to jimmianne’s house and warm it up for her! That’s what friends do..Haha
@Jimmianne I would hate to be cold. The Maryland house is 115 years old...so some areas are warmer or colder than others. It looks like you have stone walls from what I can see from your painted furniture photo.. They are beautiful but can be cold. We had a house with a stone wall. It was always cold to the touch..If the house you shared a photo of on IG is your home...I wouldn’t mind freezing in bed..
The previous people that lived here in Maryland added a kitchen..It has baseboard heating while the rest of the house has the original radiators. Those radiators make the best heat...but it takes a long time to get the house warm after we turn it turn it down when we leave. The kitchen is as cold as a fridge. I bought a Lasko space heater from Costco that oscillates. It also has louvers that move up and down. It makes a huge difference in the kitchen. It doesn’t get super warm but it brings the temp up around five to seven degrees which is huge...Amazon delivers to France through Glopal. I checked..:bigsmile:
@bling_dream19 I hope you are enjoying your ring..Did David say you can change the stone later even though it’s set in a bezel? I would worry about the diamonds surrounding it. I have a cushion diamond in a setting with the bezel protecting the diamond. I thought it was not possible to change it out from that kind if setting. I love my setting but was just curious..
I‘m so happy you are happy in your marriage to your hubby...
@Austina I laughed about the diarrhea apocalypse! If it happens..I’m prepared! My mom is 94 so that’s a distinct possibility..:sick:
Thank goodness you have a break from the rain..A quiet weekend sounds nice...
@missy I love both names..I think you picked Gracie? She looks like a sweetheart. It’s hard to tell the age when you adopt. Oliver looks calmer in the photos...Maybe it’s wishful thinking. You may be surprised that his personality matures into sweet..calm..and cuddly..
:pray:
I‘m concerned about meds becoming scarce...We have two more cases not too far from where we live. I start cooking today on weekends....No more crowded restaurants for us. I had to tell my mom that she can’t go to the senior center anymore. She can go tomorrow because she “has to give Urmilla her present.” Our doctor wants her to stay in. I feel bad but it’s in her best interest. She picks up everything..Last week she went and came back with something. She was up vomiting all night. All the seniors there hug and kiss each other..:wall:She‘s also not a great hand washer.
@Calliecake How are your parents? Are they staying home too? How was your weekend?
@junebug Did you do anything fun this weekend? I’m going to have to start a new quiet hobby if I have to limit going out.
@AV_ Do you bake bread? I think I saw you were making something when I made my pizza..Hope you are having a great weekend.
@Slick1 I would be nervous too that your husband works in a hospital that has a person in isolation with the corona virus. Does your school have a plan in place? David’s sheltered workshop hasn’t sent anything home..I will make a call next week to ask..
We’re driving home from Maryland today...We’re going to do some shopping on the way home. There’s nothing in those areas. I have to change where I bank and food shop because of a few cases there. I just have to go in the opposite direction. I just found out there is one in Pa in Montgomery County..but not sure exactly where. If any show up near my son’s job I’m taking him out..:confused:
Have a nice Sunday. It’s so sunny here...I love it..

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I love both names..I think you picked Gracie? She looks like a sweetheart. It’s hard to tell the age when you adopt. Oliver looks calmer in the photos...Maybe it’s wishful thinking. You may be surprised that his personality matures into sweet..calm..and cuddly..
:pray:
I‘m concerned about meds becoming scarce...We have more two more cases not too far from where we live. I start cooking today on weekends....No more crowded restaurants for us. I had to tell my mom that she can’t go to the senior center anymore. She can go tomorrow because she “has to give Urmilla her present.” Our doctor wants her to stay in. I feel bad but it’s in her best interest. She picks up everything..Last week she went and came back with something. She was up vomiting all night. All the seniors there hug and kiss each other..:wall:She‘s also not a great hand washer.

Glad you slept well last night Joanne!

I too am concerned about meds becoming scarce. Greg is stressing me out because he still wants to attend the St Patty's Day pub crawl. And I love going to it too and we have been going to it for decades. All Greg's college buddies and friends attend and it is a wonderful time. But I don't think it is smart to go given the circumstances. Plus many of our friends are physicians who work at hospitals and have greater likelihood of being exposed to this virus. I would love to say to Greg yes go and I will stay home. But because this is so contagious if he goes he could get it and then I would get it. So yeah concerning times.

Hope you and your mom and your entire household stay safe and healthy and same for all the NIRDIs. This thing is just starting to play out here now and it is (sorry to say) only going to get worse. But we have to remain calm. I posted something in the Coronavirus thread and well I think people panicking and behaving selfishly can do way more damage than the virus itself. :(

Gracie Frances is making herself at home. She is super sweet. And OMG she has a big appetite for a little girl. As for Oliver we shall see...

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad you slept well last night Joanne!

I too am concerned about meds becoming scarce. Greg is stressing me out because he still wants to attend the St Patty's Day pub crawl. And I love going to it too and we have been going to it for decades. All Greg's college buddies and friends attend and it is a wonderful time. But I don't think it is smart to go given the circumstances. Plus many of our friends are physicians who work at hospitals and have greater likelihood of being exposed to this virus. I would love to say to Greg yes go and I will stay home. But because this is so contagious if he goes he could get it and then I would get it. So yeah concerning times.

Hope you and your mom and your entire household stay safe and healthy and same for all the NIRDIs. This thing is just starting to play out here now and it is (sorry to say) only going to get worse. But we have to remain calm. I posted something in the Coronavirus thread and well I think people panicking and behaving selfishly can do way more damage than the virus itself. :(

Gracie Frances is making herself at home. She is super sweet. And OMG she has a big appetite for a little girl. As for Oliver we shall see...

I love the name Gracie Frances @missy! :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results