shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very true about being stopped up! That’s no joke..Ask for a recommendation and start it now. I was told to take Miralax. You mix it in a beverage..There’s no taste. I couldn’t take pain pills for more than two days because of that. I didn’t have that kind of surgery so that was okay to just take Tylenol afterwards. He needs to take the heavy duty stuff..

They have him on Senna. And I’m giving him prunes lol. Helps me ;-)
If that doesn’t work they gave us instructions which I believe includes Miralax.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
They have him on Senna. And I’m giving him prunes lol. Helps me ;-)
If that doesn’t work they gave us instructions which I believe includes Miralax.

Good! lol

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I am thrilled Greg is home because being in a hospital is scary these days with stitches and all. It is SO hard to get good pain control today due to abuse of opioids, when my jaw was literally killing me and I thought DARK thoughts because I couldn't stand it my surgeon (the oral guy) wouldn't give me any pain meds, it was a good thing I had like 10 oxycontin pills my brother once put in my pocket book by mistake when he was in cancer treatment - oxy didn't touch his pain, I changed pocket books and never noticed them at all till one day John came out and said why the heck do you have Bobby's oxycontin? (Bobby had already died at this time).. I said "I dunno" either Bobby put them in there are this dippoop wife" :) so I kept them there "just in case" my pain level was beyond and three years later it was.. I know you know this but he has to take them before breakthru pain, I know I know it's a balancing act, did they give him time release oxycontin? (oxycodone I never did know the difference).. the time release helped me in the hospital but they also made me sick so I stopped them immediately.. I feel for Greg I really do.. I remember being in such pain after the first replacement that I felt like it was an out of body experience and I was watching myself (maybe I was high? dunno).. Pain slows down rehab.

Tell him I am thinking of him constantly and sending painfree dust and caring to him Missy. If Greg had his knee replaced it was because the pain of bone on bone was worse than the fear of pain after the surgery and when one get's there they have been in pain quite a long time.. I know.. hugs to you and hope your frame of mind is of the loving mom you are and what you give and not to dwell on couda shoulda woulda, because all that you have done since I've known you is out of love.

xoxoxo

ETA: MIssy just rereading your post, tell Greg or you tell your surgeon he needs BREAKTHROUGH pain meds, so to me he needs oxy and say vicodine or something.. and YES he has to do his exercises and he will be constipated part of the opioids. ask doc about that too if not already covered. xoxox

Thank you Kate. I told him and he says thank you to everyone here. Hugs!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good! lol

I feel so bad. Greg is stoic and is not the typical guy when it comes to being sick or recovering from surgery. So I’m upset as he is clearly in pain. Rationing the meds is just not acceptable.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is your take re visiting nurse? They were supposed to call us yesterday but didn’t. I called today and am waiting for a call back. Thoughts? How hard should I fight to get someone today?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
What is your take re visiting nurse? They were supposed to call us yesterday but didn’t. I called today and am waiting for a call back. Thoughts? How hard should I fight to get someone today?

Very hard..I am easygoing but in this situation I would be calling hourly.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I feel so bad. Greg is stoic and is not the typical guy when it comes to being sick or recovering from surgery. So I’m upset as he is clearly in pain. Rationing the meds is just not acceptable.

Have you called the doctor? I would definitely bug him..What he is doing is definitely not acceptable..

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very hard..I am easygoing but in this situation I would be calling hourly.

Ok thank you Joanne so much for sharing your advice. I just called again and spoke with someone who promised someone would come today but waiting to hear from that person.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you called the doctor? I would definitely bug him..What he is doing is definitely not acceptable..

I will call tomorrow as I don’t want to start being a pain until we are closer to Greg being out of pain meds.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I am glad you talked to someone today and they are coming out. I hate to hear Greg is in so much pain. Sending him mega dust.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy I was glad Marty didn’t come home thinking he was doing his coaching all wrong; I was kind of worried about that. I bet the TV show Downton Abbey moves a little quicker than the movie. I’ll have to check it out. That’s a great view from the hospital. I am delighted to hear Greg is home; you will probably both sleep better. It sounds like he is getting around okay with the walker and can use steps. I know my dad had varying pain for about a week after his knee replacement; I don’t know about my sister. I hope that subsides more each day for him. My dad had the same ice machine to use as well. He said it helped keep the swelling down. Great idea to use plastic cups to make ice. I hate to hear his pain is so bad today; maybe call the surgeon today? His knee looks pretty good considering that they did; they used a clear bandage like that on my friend who had her hip replaced this summer. Pretty cool.

@Jimmiane I pause and drool over your avatar now; Mildred is so gorgeous and I just love your band with it.

@Austina I will have to give both the show and movie Downton Abbey another chance. I need to get some new books to read, I should check out the Elton John book. I am glad you enjoyed a nice walk this morning.

@Mamabean I hope you are having a nice weekend. I would not like parking on the street.

@Tekate your post totally makes me want to tolerate this stupid pain rather than get my knee replaced. Greg is more brave than I am. I totally get not feeling at home; when we moved in here 7 years ago now we had a lot of new furniture so I felt like I was in a nice hotel that had some of my stuff in it. When you lived there before did John try allergy shots to help him with allergies?

@ringo865 I am sorry to hear your mom is having so many complications with her medicine post surgery. I am glad she is in a rehab center until she gets better and I am sending her healing dust. I doubt I can take oxy meds and know I can’t take Tylenol III.

Below is a picture of my lap blanket. I did 4 stitches in ribbing so it is very stretchy. The stripes in it turned out pretty well for variegated yarn. I am so stinking cold at work all the time I wanted something to put over my lap and legs.

I slept in until 7:45. Sweet. I decided to “bake” my breakfast (to avoid dishes of course). Potatoes turned out great, Canadian bacon would have been fine except I overcooked it but the egg not so much. Oh well, I got enough to eat out of it.

Today I have to do my lifting and work on my stack-o-stuff to take care of; mostly paperwork.

Take care.
Marcy

IMG_0380.JPG

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@marcy The day John tries allergy shots is the day I win the 666million dollar lottery :) he's a staunch believer in not going to the doc unless necessary. :) This time here he said next year we are going up to NY and stay near Chris for 6 weeks to blow this off, of course that is 6 weeks of winter and I'd be shocked if he did that :)

As to a joint replacement, once walking or moving with the affected joint becomes more painful than fear of having it done, then it's time, but any ortho surgeon will tell you it could be late and bone less etc and excruciating pain. It became that I could not sleep at night in any position without 2 vicodin or oxycontin altho back then even my surgeon wouldn't prescribe it to me because of addiction issues and what he had to go thru to prescribe it to a patient. I was fine with that, eventually the pain surpasses any drugs and lack of sleep becomes a real problem.. so when you reach a point where you feel it's affecting your life you will do it! :) xoxoxo

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will call tomorrow as I don’t want to start being a pain until we are closer to Greg being out of pain meds.

Are they in the office tomorrow? Some offices are closed for MLK day.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are they in the office tomorrow? Some offices are closed for MLK day.

IDK. I will see. If closed I will try the on call surgeon. There has to be an on call surgeon right? Anyway we have my Percocet in reserve. But it’s only 15 pills. However it will get him to Tuesday if need be.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It must be part of our insurance plan because one was never prescribed for me, but PT right away..

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It must be part of our insurance plan because one was never prescribed for me, but PT right away..

So someone called Greg on his mobile (despite me giving the landlineand asking for a call on that number) and is coming at 2-230. But Greg didn’t ask if it’s the visiting nurse or PT. They told me both would happen today but my dh has no clue who is coming. And we never got another call. So I guess we’ll see who shows up. I’d rather PT but if not I’ll see if we can get someone for physical therapy sooner vs later.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
So someone called Greg on his mobile (despite me giving the landlineand asking for a call on that number) and is coming at 2-230. But Greg didn’t ask if it’s the visiting nurse or PT. They told me both would happen today but my dh has no clue who is coming. And we never got another call. So I guess we’ll see who shows up. I’d rather PT but if not I’ll see if we can get someone for physical therapy sooner vs later.

Can Greg call back and see who it was? Was it a blocked number?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can Greg call back and see who it was? Was it a blocked number?

Greg is getting annoyed with me lol. He said we will sort it out when the guy gets here. My dh and I do things differently and I’ll just wait and see who shows. If not the PT guy I’ll find out about when they can come by calling HSS.

You’re like me Joanne. I can be like a dog with a bone and will be as pro active as possible but for now I’ll let it be and see who comes. Have to humor the patient lol. And keep him calm.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and I almost forgot. Greg’s surgeon doesn’t even think greg needs formal PT. He gave him a few exercises to do at home and that’s all he needs according to this surgeon. Greg still wants formal PT and to that end in 2weeks we willl travel to PT. For now I am going to get him home PT though it doesn’t look like that will be today. It’s ok. I’m making sure Greg is doing the exercises he was given at the hospital. He isn’t doing them as much as he should but he is limited by the pain right now. Doing the best he can and hopefully the pain will abate soon.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Hello lovelies

We were just heading out for a long walk when I posted earlier. It was really frosty here this morning, bit it cleared up to be a lovely, crisp sunny day, cold, but nothing a coat and scarf couldn’t cure.

You are most definitely NOT an old bag @Tekate. Unfortunately, my chat with Shirley last week was difficult. I had emailed her son and he replied saying they’d had a good day with her on Saturday, had a long discussion about things. Her good mood had obviously worn off by Sunday, she was complaining all the time about her devious, cunning, manipulative DIL. Oy, don’t know what triggered that, but I spent 3 hours constantly redirecting the conversation. It’s a very sad situation, as her son and DIL’s baby is due any day now. Sorry John is a PITA about Drs., I worry sometimes that Colin is becoming a hypochondriac!

Safe travels to SC @junebug17, I hope you had a great time in Florida.

Yikes @canuk-gal I hope your pipes don’t freeze and burst :shock:

Hi @bling_dream19 , how’re things with you? It’s almost an anti climax after the actual wedding and all the busy preparations, but hopefully you’re finding married life fun.

I thought I was the odd one out liking flush fitting rings @Mamabean, glad to have another member of the club :lol: Sounds like you’re also going to be going through major moves in the not too distant future. That’s great that Scott is going to be looking out for David, and it certainly makes sense to move closer to them.

Hope you’re having a good weekend @marcy and your knee isn’t causing you any issues. A lot of For All Mankind was about the real space programme, so perhaps watch an episode and see what you think. We’ve just binge watched From the Earth to the Moon, don’t know why it’s taken such an age to be shown here.

@missy, I hope Greg is doing well today and not in any pain. When will he be discharged and able to go home? Please say Hi to him for us and tell him we’re thinking of him and wishing him a speedy recovery. Please don’t forget to look after yourself too.

I hope all the lovely NIRDIs are having a good weekend. :wavey:

@Austina You're totally right - I do feel a little sad about the wedding being over. We keep talking about it and playing it over in our head. The wedding really was beautiful. I just loved my harpist. There's lots to be happy about - soon I'll start working on pictures and albums. And I'm having fun wearing my bands! Finally, I'm authentic lol - I should be wearing my wedding band, not just playing at home wearing it lol. So, it feels great to be married. And I love a flush fit too like you and @marcy
This is actually our engagement anniversary weekend. My dh proposed on Jan 20 2019 which was a Sunday. He had the ring when we went to dinner Friday night and I guess the timing wasn't right. He said the restaurant was too crowded and I'm SO glad he didn't propose to me in a restaurant. He said to me he really wanted to go walk in the gardens on Sunday so we bundled up as it was a super cold day and he proposed there. It was perfect and very romantic and sweet. He proposed with a beautiful ring but it went back to the store within a week because of coarse it didn't meet my standards. He handled it really well and knew he wanted me to be super happy with my diamond ring. He knew I was never happy with my ring in my first marriage. So, thankfully he handled the return beautifully and this is what brought us to PS. Somehow I found PS and it was like I'm with my people!!! So, anyway long story short, this is a special day. We plan to go to the gardens today and then to a nice dinner. I've got beans that I soaked overnight and they are now cooking in slow cooker. I plan to make some chili. I wish I could just quit my jobs, stay home, cook, organize, post on PS. The weekends are just so wonderful. I hope you and all the NIRDI's are having a wonderful, relaxing weekend.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy I was glad Marty didn’t come home thinking he was doing his coaching all wrong; I was kind of worried about that. I bet the TV show Downton Abbey moves a little quicker than the movie. I’ll have to check it out. That’s a great view from the hospital. I am delighted to hear Greg is home; you will probably both sleep better. It sounds like he is getting around okay with the walker and can use steps. I know my dad had varying pain for about a week after his knee replacement; I don’t know about my sister. I hope that subsides more each day for him. My dad had the same ice machine to use as well. He said it helped keep the swelling down. Great idea to use plastic cups to make ice. I hate to hear his pain is so bad today; maybe call the surgeon today? His knee looks pretty good considering that they did; they used a clear bandage like that on my friend who had her hip replaced this summer. Pretty cool.

@Jimmiane I pause and drool over your avatar now; Mildred is so gorgeous and I just love your band with it.

@Austina I will have to give both the show and movie Downton Abbey another chance. I need to get some new books to read, I should check out the Elton John book. I am glad you enjoyed a nice walk this morning.

@Mamabean I hope you are having a nice weekend. I would not like parking on the street.

@Tekate your post totally makes me want to tolerate this stupid pain rather than get my knee replaced. Greg is more brave than I am. I totally get not feeling at home; when we moved in here 7 years ago now we had a lot of new furniture so I felt like I was in a nice hotel that had some of my stuff in it. When you lived there before did John try allergy shots to help him with allergies?

@ringo865 I am sorry to hear your mom is having so many complications with her medicine post surgery. I am glad she is in a rehab center until she gets better and I am sending her healing dust. I doubt I can take oxy meds and know I can’t take Tylenol III.

Below is a picture of my lap blanket. I did 4 stitches in ribbing so it is very stretchy. The stripes in it turned out pretty well for variegated yarn. I am so stinking cold at work all the time I wanted something to put over my lap and legs.

I slept in until 7:45. Sweet. I decided to “bake” my breakfast (to avoid dishes of course). Potatoes turned out great, Canadian bacon would have been fine except I overcooked it but the egg not so much. Oh well, I got enough to eat out of it.

Today I have to do my lifting and work on my stack-o-stuff to take care of; mostly paperwork.

Take care.
Marcy

IMG_0380.JPG

Marcy that is a beautiful lap blanket! Your stuffies look very warm. I'm glad that will keep you warm at work.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19 oh wow coincidence. Yesterday was the anniversary of our engagement. Haha we both got engaged in January. Greg gave me the hospital red carnation yesterday. ❤️ Terrible photo but I’ll share.

Please keep in mind I’m exhausted and stressed. But it was oh so sweet Greg remembered because I forgot lol.

Happy engagement anniversary!!! And remember the best is yet to be...❤️

Attachments

• 145B0109-6507-4B36-9077-18EDDC6A597E.jpeg
    145B0109-6507-4B36-9077-18EDDC6A597E.jpeg
    205.3 KB · Views: 13

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy that was so nice of your parents to spend the day with you yesterday and take you home. Glad everyone at the hospital took such great care of you and Greg. Bubbalah looked great in the preop room. Sorry to hear Oliver is being wild and crazy.
@junebug17 I hope you are having a lovely time in Florida.

@Mamabean I hope your trip to PA went smoothly. I am so anxious to see all of your bling. That is great David is sending you a model of your setting to try on. I hope you had a cozy day in PJ’s and taking down decorations. I hope things work out for all of you when your DH retires and you move to VA.

@Tekate I am sorry to hear John’s allergies are so bad there, I hope he finds some relief. I remember when we went to the beach in SC a few years ago. My nose cleared up right away then by that evening the local allergies said “not so fast”. Our weather was windy and chilly today. My knee isn’t too bad today. Thank you. Glad to hear you got an email from the architect on your house. That will be nice to get your car back.

@bling_dream19 are you whittling down things this weekend? I have a stack to work on tomorrow.

@canuk-gal I hope the sudden return to 0 degrees doesn’t result in any pipes breaking at your house. That seems to be the most likely time for breakage when they start thawing out.

@Austina I am sorry to hear Shirley continues to have spells where she is accusing her DIL of mistreating her; that is worrisome and heartbreaking. I’m with youo and @Mamabean on having flush fitting rings. I really like bypass styles but if I went with that for an ering I’d never wear my bands. I am having a good weekend; thank you. The knee isn’t too bad today. From the Earth to the Moon was a great series; I hope you enjoy it.

I did have a busy day. Marty went to a gym in Denver today to “observe” some strength training coaches; he didn’t come home with any great new insights or questioning how he does things so that is good. I was going to hit the grocery story bright and early but I slept in a little bit then a friend of mine started texting me for about an hour so I decided there wasn’t really anything I needed today at the store. I washed the bedding in our guest bedroom and put it all back on the bed, diid my laundry, watched several movies and finished my lap blanket for work. I watched Line of Duty and the Birdcatcher. They were both good. I started to watch Downton Abbey but couldn’t get in to it. When Marty got home we watch Gemini Man.

Take care.
Marcy

@marcy - I'm failing miserably. I just like to cook and watch Hallmark movies. Yesterday, we went to Whole foods and Costco of coarse! Then I made fish tacos - black beans, coleslaw, and mahi cooked in cast iron. Hubby loved it! Then, BLTs this morning and now cooking beans for chili. I love cooking. I actually love organizing but work gets in the way. And today is the one year engagement anniversary so maybe we will work on the in the evenings after work this week lol. I hope you have a wonderful Sunday. Thanks for checking in on me. I know I'll get it together soon and channel my inner Marcy!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Good morning lovely ladies.

@marcy glad you watched some good movies and accomplished your chores too. You had a busy day. Sorry Marty didn't come away with any new info re the gym but that means he is doing it all right. Maybe give Downton Abbey another try when you are more in the mood? I love that show but didn't see the movie so maybe it isn't up to par. Is it on cable? I have to check that out. And thanks for naming the movies you watched. I am in need of good recommendations. What do you have on tap for today?

Hi @Austina lovely you enjoyed a nice walk yesterday. I will write all about Greg below. He is home and OK. I am fine. Tired but relieved the surgery is over and now the work begins to get him fully recovered.

@canuk-gal yay you are exiting the deep freeze just as we have entered it lol. Yes my parents are super friendly with everyone they meet it seems. I can turn that on too but only in shorter spurts or it exhausts me as I am an extroverted introvert but my parents are extroverted extroverts lol. What are your plans today?

@bling_dream19 thank you. They are good people. Like you and your DH. What are your Sunday plans? How's your weather? Here is the view we had from Greg's room at the hospital. Sorry the screen got in the way.

Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 8.28.52 AM.png

Pantoscopic shot

panoviewhss.png

@Mamabean glad the trip went well and hope you are having a lovely weekend and I look forward to hearing (and seeing) more about your bling.

@Tekate oh I am sorry about John's terrible allergies continuing and wish he would listen to you and see the doctor. Glad Autie and your son and DIL are well and that Salley is well. Hope your architect gets better soon and does what he needs to and gives you exactly what you want in the new house.

@Slick1 glad you are enjoying a nice weekend and sending you hugs and continued healing dust for the rest of the work you need done. Soon it will be complete and you will be pleased with the results fingers crossed.

@AV_ have a lovely Sunday.

@Daisys and Diamonds hope everyone by you is feeling well and enjoying a nice weekend.

Hi @Scandinavian how are you? How is your mom doing? Glad she is off chemo. Thanks for asking about Greg.

Greg is OK. And he is home. We took him home yesterday afternoon while the snow was coming down. The PT cleared him (Greg is able to walk with the walker and also do steps).The surgeon checked on him at the hospital yesterday too (he is one upbeat guy) and he granted Greg his request to come home.

I am happy he is home but definitely had second thoughts about it yesterday late afternoon and evening because his pain is fluctuating from under control to not well controlled. In the hospital he got IV pain meds with the Oxy but at home we only have enough Oxy for a few days and obviously no IV pain meds.

He will call the surgeon tomorrow and get more (hopefully he can get more) because if he cannot control the pain he won't do the PT exercises and it gets so stiff. So it is critical his pain is controlled well. They gave him 42 oxy pills but he was taking 2 every 3 hours (plus IV pain meds) in the hospital and on the Oxy pill bottle I picked up from the pharmacy it says 1-2 pills every 4-6 hours. But when Greg waited 4 hours the pain became unmanageable for hours and hours yesterday so he is back to taking 2 pills every 3 hours however that means he will run out of meds tomorrow. What a pain. Literally and figuratively. He has to be in less pain to do the critical exercises.

We also are renting an ice machine that they wanted us to in order to keep the knee swelling down. We lugged it home yesterday (Uber and our driver was uber wonderful too) and when I set it up it was leaking all over the place. Oy. It was defective. We called the number on the instructions and they sent a guy right over with another machine that worked. Whew!

Yesterday with the machine the second machine hooked up.

Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 8.10.54 AM.png

It takes a lot of ice lol but I am freezing red plastic cups (a helpful tip they told me about) and dumping that into the machine as it stays frozen longer.

It was a rough night. Greg was peeing every hour (into a plastic urinal so he didn't have to get out of bed) and I had to empty it at 1AM. He kept waking up from the pain so he was taking Oxy every 3 hours through the night. But he was able to go back to sleep every time so he slept better here than at the hospital. He is on 8 different meds throughout the day and I am having trouble keeping it all straight but I have a cheat sheet to help me. We got through the day and evening woohoo. Now just to get Greg's pain well controlled more consistently so he can do the critical exercises.

Overall I am glad he is home and Greg is happy to be home but we are both concerned about the pain med rationing as again, if he is in pain he cannot do the exercise which are crucial to his recovery and he is supposed to be doing them every hour but he has not been due to the pain. Anyway tomorrow we will be calling the surgeon though it is a holiday now that I am thinking about it.

I hope everyone has a good Sunday.

Beautiful room @missy ! The way it should be - only the best for you and Greg. And what a fantastic icing contraption! I'm following along and my heart hurts Greg is in pain. I'm so sorry and I hope the pain eases up very soon.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh and I almost forgot. Greg’s surgeon doesn’t even think greg needs formal PT. He gave him a few exercises to do at home and that’s all he needs according to this surgeon. Greg still wants formal PT and to that end in 2weeks we willl travel to PT. For now I am going to get him home PT though it doesn’t look like that will be today. It’s ok. I’m making sure Greg is doing the exercises he was given at the hospital. He isn’t doing them as much as he should but he is limited by the pain right now. Doing the best he can and hopefully the pain will abate soon.

@missy My friend had a driver from the pt office pick her up and take her home. They know how to get him in and out of the van without causing too much pain.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@marcy - I'm failing miserably. I just like to cook and watch Hallmark movies. Yesterday, we went to Whole foods and Costco of coarse! Then I made fish tacos - black beans, coleslaw, and mahi cooked in cast iron. Hubby loved it! Then, BLTs this morning and now cooking beans for chili. I love cooking. I actually love organizing but work gets in the way. And today is the one year engagement anniversary so maybe we will work on the in the evenings after work this week lol. I hope you have a wonderful Sunday. Thanks for checking in on me. I know I'll get it together soon and channel my inner Marcy!

You’re doing great @bling_dream19 ! Don’t be so hard on yourself. You’re handling it all great and sounds like you and DH are happy as what’s that saying? Happy as a clam? Haha the one I’m thinking of I don’t think I Stu,d share but you get what I mean. You’re doing amazing. ❤️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy My friend had a driver from the pt office pick her up and take her home. They know how to get him in and out if the van without causing too much pain.

Thanks Joanne. I plan on taking him with Uber. I’ll watch videos on how to do it. I’m taking him to every session.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@bling_dream19 oh wow coincidence. Yesterday was the anniversary of our engagement. Haha we both got engaged in January. Greg gave me the hospital red carnation yesterday. ❤ Terrible photo but I’ll share.

Please keep in mind I’m exhausted and stressed. But it was oh so sweet Greg remembered because I forgot lol.

Happy engagement anniversary!!! And remember the best is yet to be...❤

Yay!!! That's soo cool! January engagement sisters! Ours is technically tomorrow - the 20th but he proposed on Sunday, so it's slightly confusing but basically we are celebrating today.
And how romantic of Greg!!!! :kiss2: You look so happy and beautiful as always. You are showing me the best is yet to come! That is just so sweet of Greg to get you a red carnation and remember your special day. Hugs to you sweet Missy.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I will be watching here to see who shows up.. I hope it's P/T in one way, he's got to learn to bend the knee. xoxoxo

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I will be watching here to see who shows up.. I hope it's P/T in one way, he's got to learn to bend the knee. xoxoxo

@Tekate Kate the great and @Mamabean Joanne the sweetest...Nurse is here now and PT is on his way woohoo! I will keep you posted, thanks. <3

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results