shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AZ, I like the color of the stones on the smaller band : )

These "smaller" purchases are what I do when I am wanting something more extravagant. Like being on a diet and nibbling [bling!] carrot sticks before diving into a 5 gallon bucket of ice cream :angel:

I will never complain about mice again. Your finding scorpions is horrifying!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Jimmianne. I'll call on this one!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Jaaron, that is a nice birthstone and anytime you are here visiting I would be more than happy to lend you my Cartier Opal. In person it is unreal. The only issue for me is I am a klutz so I don't wear it often since it is more delicate than my diamonds. But I enjoy it when I wear it.
Haha to the refrigerator emptying every 2 hours. Kids need lots of food and I hope they are enjoying their spring break...I am still hoping Spring arrives soon here LOl. And hope you get your clear and free weekend to enjoy Jaaron!

Jimmianne, I am glad you enjoyed it. Hysterical right? LOL. I love Scarlet Johansen. Did you end up with snow totals sticking around? It is a mess here and off to work today. Must keep reminding myself be careful don't slip.

Kristie, Hmm forget what I told you because now that I am reading this I think you should hold out for what you really want. Unless you decide you really want the sapphire band. Otherwise just hang in there till you find your dream OEC or dream OEC bypass.

Annette, thanks for checking in with me. I appreciate your concern. Hope all is well with you. If you want to contact me privately with details I would appreciate that.
https://loupetroop.com/listings/other/for-rainwood-and-aztonie

OK must drag myself out of bed and start the day for real. There is not enough coffee in the world to make me feel normal this morning. Sooooo tired! Have a good day today! :wavey:
Sharing a photo from a while ago because I am dreaming of cycling again soon but with this weather I wonder when that will be. ::) :wavey:

tandemingbytheshore.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's some quick pics from overnight. We think this is Mug the kitty in the snow. He is the un neutered male. He has proven very challenging to trap and I think he is impregnating all the available female cats in the neighborhood! :errrr:
At least they all seem to be getting the food so yay for that as the snowstorm didn't do too much damage down the shore.

muginsnowblizzardmarch2017.jpg

mugmarch2017.jpg

feralscheckingeachotheroutatfeedingstation.jpg

beachmarch2017blizzard.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Early AM photo.

img_15635.jpg

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your snow storm is all over our news! Stay safe!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jarron, the birds in the photo are guinea hens. Very funny birds to watch with beautiful feathers, but I haven't had a garden in a couple of years - they eat everything

Missy, that photo of Issy was taken the afternoon of our "snow storm".
It is now windy and cold, but very sunny. Sending you SUN, for your ferals too. They are lucky to have the feeder in this weather! Good job keeping your corner of the kitty-world comfortable for them.

Marcy, no arrowheads found. Rocks that look like tools, but got them home and washed them - no marks indicating man's hand. I wish I could find a good place to hunt. I know my field is full of artifacts, but very deep.
I think the best bet is if we all meet at the Arkansas diamond field to look for diamonds...

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

June, I hope you have been enjoying your company. Marty has the artistic eye so the picture of the bears was all him. He’s so funny he told me he had to get after them for laughing so hard because they were plotting ways to scare me. Thinking of you working on your mom’s estate.

Scandi, it is kind of funny I didn’t get upset until I thought of what would happen to my bears. I hope the antibiotics help your furbaby with her sniffer. That’s cute your furbaby can get the door to open by slamming it.

Jimmianne, I love that Issy slams the door and look out if you are in the way. Cool you can find artifacts at your place. I want to find a meteorite. That would be cool to find our very own diamond, huh?

Missy, glad to hear the blizzard wasn’t as bad as predicted in your area. Definitely be careful in the snow and ice. I love the picture of you and Greg’s hands. You and Greg will be back on your bike soon. Glad to see the kitties are eating at the beach okay. The ocean looks stormy and cold. Beautiful sunrise. I hope you stayed awake all day.

Jaaron, I bet the kids and company cleaned out the frig in no time. Enjoy spring break week.

Kristie, I swear I’ll have Marty get a picture of my wearing my pendant. The one’s I’ve taken are just at an odd angle. My T-Rex arms don’t help me take selfies. OMG to the scorpions. Glad you haven’t seen any more inside the house. Pretty bands; I love the color of the blue. I hope your derm appointment went well.

Hi Callie! Are you feeling back to normal? I hope so.

Thank you all for the kind words about my diamond and my pendant. I am enjoying it. I drove home in to the sun today so kept checking it out in the mirror – it was kind of distracting though.

The weather was pretty nice when I got off work today; I bet it was near 60 and only breezy instead of windy. Woo hoo!

Have a great evening and Thursday. The weekend is once again in site.

Marcy

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Parents meeting at school yesterday. I survived, but only barely. How can people be so stupid?? Sorry, but that is how I feel. Topic: how to behave online. It turns out that most of these idiots (sorry...) are allowing their children to have public profiles in some app called "musical.ly". So these very young girls are making videos of themselves singing etc. and downloading them for the world to see. SERIOUSLY??? I'm really upset, I think this is so dangerous, even up here in Scandinavia. But the school was only interested in talking about how some of the children leave not-so-nice comments for each other, like "you can't sing". Yeah. If their kidnapped, that is such a problem.... Sorry for venting.

AZ, any updates on "your" blue ring? Like perhaps that it is now yours...? :)

Callie, hope you are OK again.

Marcy, glad the weather is better again. Some days, that can make all the difference.

Oh - and it turns out that the English education at school is horrible, because they have had so many substitute teachers. I haven't really noticed, because I'm "forcing" DD to read the Narnia books this year. But still. Not a focus area - as long as they use nice language online... GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Missy, can't see the YouTube from here, unfortunately. You are such an angel for the ferals, and they look happy and well fed, even in the snowstorm :)

Jimmianne, a diamond field really would be something, count me in!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls and Happy St Patrick's Day Eve! May the luck of the Irish be with you! =)

Callie, I'm glad you enjoyed it! And I am glad I shared it because I almost didn't since I figured everyone but me must have already seen that clip lol. So funny! How did your dermatologist appointment go yesterday?

Jimmianne, it is super freezing here and so icy. OMG it was challenging getting to and from work yesterday and I know today will be the same because the ice is not melting it is so cold here. How is it by you? Hoping it is warmer and the streets more user friendly! Love the photo of Issy but she cannot take a bad photo she is such a pretty girl! How's your new truck working out? Is it a dream driving it?

Scandi, thanks for your safe dust wishes. I am trying to be very careful but I felt like a deer on the ice yesterday. Very wobbly and fragile LOL. Hope you can catch that SNL clip from another link if you cannot get it from the Youtube link. You would enjoy it.
Sorry you had a challenging day with the school people yesterday. Yes people can and often will be foolish and while it is one thing for an adult to share their personal info online it is not really OK or safe for a child IMO.

Marcy, be careful driving while wearing that pendant OK? Distractions of bling not safe while driving or operating heavy machinery lol. So glad you are enjoying your lovely new pendant. Wow to 60 degree weather. That is awesome. We have a long time before our weather gets up to that as it is supposed to be below freezing for a good (or bad depending on your POV) number of days and can you believe I think it is Spring this Monday. I am still waiting for Spring weather to spring. :lol: Anything new with work? How's Marty's new business venture going?

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their week and tomorrow is St Patty's Day. Can I request everyone to wear a bit of green tomorrow and share a pic? 8-)

Have a good day!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A pretty sunset pic I took before the storm...so pretty I'm sharing it perhaps again. Can't remember if I shared it when I took it so worth reposting. :love:

img_15653.jpg

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, you are always such a sweetheart. I feel better already, lol. But to late to moderate my language.. lessen to self..

That picture is fantastic!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww thanks Scand and so are you honey. You always make my mood brighter. :kiss: :halo:

Speaking of brightening the mood lol. Check out this gag gift our friend Rick had delivered here last night. Greg just opened it now and I have to share it with you all. :devil: :lol:

Not bad photos for taking it as I'm working out on the arc trainer! Thank you to my dh the hand model. 8-)

lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

img_15654.jpg

img_15655.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1489664641|4140820 said:
Speaking of brightening the mood lol. Check out this gag gift our friend Rick had delivered here last night.
omg! makes me wonder what ELSE funny & crazy is out there LOL

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning my dear NIRDIs

I have missed you all I have to go back a few pages and catch up a little bit. I hope everyone has been doing OK.

I thought of you guys so many times in the last few weeks so many little things I wanted to share with you guys.

You'd be so proud of me since last time we spoke I've had

A mammogram and ultrasound, and I'm scheduled for an MRI soon.
A blood test and a poop test :rodent:
A dental cleaning and a filling replaced and an appointment with an orthodontist soon.

I started using Retin-a again (or however you spell it.) I do it very slowly - once a week for the first month, twice a week the month after that, etc., working up to every day. So I have one more week before I start twice a week. I feel like my skin already looks better. Of course now I have to be even more careful to always be wearing sunscreen.

I bought a pair of leopard print pumps at Ann Taylor. I have been wanting a pair for a long time but had never found ones with the perfect combination of a color I liked, a heel height that is not too high (they have 2 heel heights, I bought the lower ones), and without a platform. I plan on keeping the rest of the outfit super conservative so as to not look...well, like I'm trying to look young, because I'm not. I hope I can pull it off. I think I can. :praise: We'll see. When I bought them, one of my first thoughts was that every NIRDI should buy something leopard and share it here. ::) I also bought a leopard belt at Ann Taylor. Again, as an accent (and definitely NOT to be worn at the same time as the heels.)

On the other hand, I've been having trouble with my hip flexors and my Achilles on my right leg more than my left. So bad in fact that I am finding it hard to sleep. I've had a lot of sleepless nights lately because of it. I've learned some stretches and did some last night and it seemed to help a bit. But it's been a real pain.

ETA:

OK I'm so glad I went back a few pages - as far as how far back I used the criteria "far enough to see jaaron's furbabies" ::) (someone had mentioned them in their post.

Your doggies are so cute jaaron.

And of course in the course of those pages I got to see Junie's Zoey and missy's Tommy and her other kitties (I forget their names right now.) and marcy's scary rabbits and very talented driving dog. lol

marcy I'm glad to hear Marty's biopsy came back OK.

scandi you of course made me laugh with whether wine belongs on the positive or negative. I'd say definitely positive. :bigsmile: I hope your doggie's feeling better.

missy as always I love all your pictures and I love that greg is in so many of them. I love that he poses for you / with you. And I love jimmyanne's picture of him reminds me of my avatar a little bit. And jimmyanne, loved that joke ::) and congrats on your new truck.

callie hi! how are you :wavey: I've been thinking of getting Botox for my marionette lines which are starting to become more noticeable. Have you ever done this?

hi kristie
hi lljsmom
hi rainwood

I hope I haven't missed anyone!

Have a great day everyone!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning everyone and Happy St Patrick's Day!

Jimmianne, OMG that is odd. And I don't think I like it as it is sort of spooky and not in a good way. :o But beauty is in the eye of the beholder so I know there are people who must love it.

Welcome back CJ! Nice to see you hear and yay for going to all your medical appointments and taking care of yourself. Good for you!
It's smart of you taking it slow with the Retin-A and I am glad so far so good. I am thinking of maybe trying it again. When Winter arrived with it's incredibly dry weather I decided to stop applying (the minuscule amount I was applying with moisturizer twice a week) but once the warmer more humid weather arrives I might just try it again. Will let you know and keep us posted how it is going for you OK?

So yesterday I was told that my hours and my colleague's hours are going to be cut starting next week. Each of us cut by a total 4 hours for the week. She's there one day so that brings her from an 8 hour day to one 4 hour day and I'm there 2 days so I go from around 7 hours per day to 5 each day. I am still processing it all.

Honestly it's not a terrible thing for me to go in later and come home earlier but it's not so much the hours as what they are wanting us to do there. Which is cram our schedule jam packed so we sees lots and lots of patients not considering who it is we are examining. A more challenging population with special needs. So we cannot do 20 minute exams. Impossible unless we do a less than excellent exam. Which I just won't consider.

So I will see how it goes and if it begins to become overwhelming I will quit. I know my colleague is very upset about our hours being cut but I saw the writing on the wall when we were taken over by this new company so I am not too surprised though I am disappointed. Our clinic is in debt to the tune of a couple of millions so I can see it from their POV. However they are cutting pennies compared to their debt and I think they are being penny wise and dollar foolish.

The Medical Director told us he hopes this is only temporary (i.e. 6 months or so) and that once our patient base builds up as we are getting initial patients (because we are accepting most insurances now vs just Medicare and Medicaid) we can increase our hours. But again not sure I will want to stay. They also won't get us the additional equipment we need if we expand who we are examining. Lots of questions but sadly I think the future there for me is bleak. Time will tell.

That was my exciting day yesterday. ::)

I know I spoke with many of you already and thank you for all your support. Hope everyone has a good St Patty's Day! =)

stpatricksday.jpeg

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy

I'm sorry to hear all that you have going on at work.

The other side of the coin is that you may build the base but if patients aren't happy - rushed appointments, long wait times, etc. - they may not want to return.

And if your staff isn't happy that will start to show too, at least for some people.

But maybe this is in theory and not real world - since we are all so used to rushed appointments and long wait times.

I did read in one of your other posts that Greg just wants you to be happy so I hope this all turns out so that you're at least content with whatever you decide to do.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, whatever happens, your future will never be bleak! If one door closes, another will open! Hugs!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all, Happy Saint Patrick's Day! I'm heading out soon but wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone -

Missy, love your pics - the ferals seem to be doing ok, and I am so happy about that. Love your cycling pic, it makes me long for warm weather too! Lovely pics of the water and the sunset.

I'm sorry to hear about your cut hours, and I see your concern that you aren't left with enough time to examine your patients properly. I guess it's worth it to give your new schedule a try and see how it goes. Who knows, it might work out ok. You know that you have my support in whatever you decide to do. But I am sorry about this upheaval and I get how the uncertainty is stressful and disruptive.

CJ, hi! Good for you for staying on top of your appointments, you're getting a lot accomplished. I fell behind in check-ups and am chipping away at them too. I think you're doing better than me though lol. Love your leopard print accessories, they sound fun and stylish! Sorry to hear about the aches and pains and I hope you get relief from them soon.

Scandi, I hope your doggie is feeling better soon. Sorry The meeting was so frustrating, I agree that posting videos of young children on the internet is completely unnecessary and unsafe and really should be discouraged.

Kristie, I'm glad you seem to have the scorpions under control. Sorry you have to deal with such an issue. Did you decide to get one of the sapphire bands? They are both pretty but like Jimmianne I like the color of the sapphires on the thinner one.

Jaaron, sounds like you're having a really busy week, good luck with everything. I empathize, it's amazing how much young people can eat lol.

Ok, guess I better get going, I'm meeting my sister at my mother's. We're making some progress but it continues to be an overwhelming task and I just feel pretty worn out. I will probably look into hiring a trash removal service. My goal is to get in good enough shape to show it, we can always continue clearing it out once it's on the market. I'm staying in a hotel to avoid the drive and will head home tomorrow after the shower. TBH I'm looking forward to heading home.

I hope everyone has a good day, will check back soon!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning : )

"large & beautiful".
1320875981_10_1_4513__1_of_4_.jpg _93867196_16.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy last weekend of winter kids!

Hi CJ, You are completely correct. In everything you wrote. The problem is I am not sure what will make me happiest re this situation. And I do worry the patients will have longer wait times and the whole experience will be quite stressful for them. They are the ones who will really suffer with these changes and it makes me pissed. Ugh. I have spoiled them because my clinic has been efficient and really my patients don't wait long and it will be stressful if they have to now. I won't compromise my examinations and I just don't know how this is going to go down. Thank you for your good thoughts. (((Hugs))).

What are your weekend plans? How are the fur babies?

Junie, thanks so much honey. I am glad your family is still there and that you guys are making progress. Good for you for staying at a hotel to avoid the long drive and yes to hiring a trash removal service to make things a bit easier. Hope you had a good night's sleep and are feeling less worn out and more rested and that the house will be ready to show soon! (((Hugs))).

Scandi, thanks for your good wishes sweetie. Looking forward to seeing you in the not too distant future! Woohoo! Some of the people we saw yesterday recently got back from your hometown btw. :sun: They had a fantastic visit there.

Hey there Jimmianne! Love those pics. Large and beautiful indeed! What are your weekend plans this last weekend of winter?

If it is OK I am sharing some thoughts about work. Please feel free to jump ahead and check out the pics if you don't feel like reading my thoughts. I won't be insulted I promise! ;))

I am feeling better about things and leaning towards quitting soon. I am going to give it a month if I can stand it and then decide I think. But either way I am feeling OK and at peace with whatever I decide. I am lucky that I don't depend on working for our quality of life finance and other wise because if I did it would really suck. On principle I would love to tell them to take the job and you know what but I am trying to restrain myself so as not to cut off my nose to spite my face if you kwim. So if I leave I want to know that is not why I am doing it.

I can be reactive and impulsive with my emotions and you know what I am thinking when I am interacting with you believe me. So they do know but they also know I am giving it a chance albeit I don't think a 6 month chance as the medical director asked me to please give it. His words were trust me. In 6 months your schedule *should* be back to normal. NO. I don't trust him and I said as much but I will try not to just quit out of emotions and see how it goes. Doing the best I can under unpleasant circumstances. The only reason I am even giving it a chance is I don't want to leave my patients high and dry or with someone less concerned about their well being. But I am not a saint so we will see how much I can deal with there. Wish me luck! Luck of the Irish being that it is March still. 8)

Speaking of Luck of the Irish. Yesterday was a blast and we are so glad we went. Almost didn't go as I wasn't in the mood to start with and Greg had a conference call right at the beginning of the pub crawl but I convinced Greg that we should go. I have been to 19 of Greg's pub crawls now (Greg has been to 30 LOL) and always each one better than the last. So great catching up with Greg's BC crowd and added friends throughout the years.

Since it fell on a Friday this year some of our shore friends showed up and that was just an unexpected treat. And our friend R was there woohoo! Some of you might remember she had a terrible accident in 2013 (much worse than my broken tibia and fibula) and she is all recovered (as much as anyone can be after broken bones yanno) and doing great.

So amazing to see everyone and we had the most wonderful time. Truly the most important thing in life is health and the love of your family and friends. Connections make life worthwhile. I don't mean to be sappy but sometimes I am a bit antisocial and it takes energy to make myself go to social functions but I am usually happy I made the effort. I am really an extroverted introvert and do best one on one or two on two i.e. small crowds so when I make an effort to go to larger social gatherings it takes a lot out of me but occasionally it is very worth it. OK if you read this far thank you lol and onto some pics from the festivities. 8-)

Have a good Saturday kids. Stay warm and dry this last (stormy here) weekend of winter. And bring on the spring and the bling! Woohoo! :halo: :bigsmile:

stpattysdaymissyandgreg2017.jpg

2017pubcrawlwithsomedearshorefriends.jpg

_39184.jpg

kissingatpubcrawl2017.jpg

missyanda2017pubcrawl.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, you guys are so sweet. I love seeing pictures.
That job has been a thorn in your side for a very long time and you have been patient for just as long.
I will support you whatever you decide, but I want life to be stress-free for you, so you know what I think : )

MY DD's birthday is tomorrow, so perhaps lunch out. We are doing very well - this last year+ was rough. I think things are really better, that we have turned a corner into new territory, but time will tell.
I am starting to hunt again and asked Grace to help me find an antique asscher. I was so specific in the request that it should be a nice challenge. Meanwhile, spending hours pouring over vintage & estate websites and being tempted.

AZ, any news on the sapphire band??

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the pictures missy! :appl:

You guys really are too cute.

And I'm glad you pushed yourself to go and it was worth it. I have to do the same thing when I go. The issue with me sometimes is that I don't enjoy parties/people drinking (unless it's in moderation) and it seems that's all people get together for. I'd kill for a dinner party once in a while with just some good conversation and not just an excuse to drink a lot. :/

Glad also to see that you're coming to be at peace with whatever decision you come to. And think how many more kitties you'll be able to help if you stay home. ::)

My weekend plans - just enjoying the long unplanned day. Possibly go on a car test drive - possibly have someone test drive the car I'm selling. But other than that nothing much (and that's how I like it). Although when I look at your pictures missy I very often think about why DH and I don't do more things together. We almost never go out. Not because he wouldn't, either. I think sometimes we just don't plan on it and end up just relaxing at home. How do you do it? Are you always looking for things to do or attend?

Fur babies are good - I bought one new bed and they both loved it so I went back to the store and got them another one.

Junie - yes, I guess when you're at the point you have your poop tested you're doing pretty good at chipping away at the tests ::) did you start on the peppermint pills? how are they working for you? so what do you say, june, can you see yourself wearing something leopard? Maybe if I get you on board the rest will join. Although I have a feeling scandi may already own something leopard. ::) Are you all done with handling your mom's estate - I hope that is largely on its way or off your plate.

That's it girls. First time in a long time I felt relaxed enough to sit here and write. It's nice.

Have a wonderful day everyone! :wavey:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CJ: That is the way to do it!!! GO! GO! GO! :lol: :appl: :wavey: I'm cheerleading for you because I need to make changes and make 'em last.

More later, gang!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay we made it through the conversion! Good going Andrey and Ella and PS staff and thank you very much for all you do in order to keep Pricescope running smoothly.

Girls we lost the posts from the last 2 plus days. But I saved my last post from this AM so will share it here again. I quoted you guys so at least we have that. Though Marcy your photos didn't make it so maybe you can add them again?

Good morning girls and happy first day and first week of Spring!

CJ2008|1489850976|4141533 said:
I love the pictures missy! :appl:

You guys really are too cute.

And I'm glad you pushed yourself to go and it was worth it. I have to do the same thing when I go. The issue with me sometimes is that I don't enjoy parties/people drinking (unless it's in moderation) and it seems that's all people get together for. I'd kill for a dinner party once in a while with just some good conversation and not just an excuse to drink a lot. :/

Glad also to see that you're coming to be at peace with whatever decision you come to. And think how many more kitties you'll be able to help if you stay home. ::)

My weekend plans - just enjoying the long unplanned day. Possibly go on a car test drive - possibly have someone test drive the car I'm selling. But other than that nothing much (and that's how I like it). Although when I look at your pictures missy I very often think about why DH and I don't do more things together. We almost never go out. Not because he wouldn't, either. I think sometimes we just don't plan on it and end up just relaxing at home. How do you do it? Are you always looking for things to do or attend?

Fur babies are good - I bought one new bed and they both loved it so I went back to the store and got them another one.

Junie - yes, I guess when you're at the point you have your poop tested you're doing pretty good at chipping away at the tests ::) did you start on the peppermint pills? how are they working for you? so what do you say, june, can you see yourself wearing something leopard? Maybe if I get you on board the rest will join. Although I have a feeling scandi may already own something leopard. ::) Are you all done with handling your mom's estate - I hope that is largely on its way or off your plate.

That's it girls. First time in a long time I felt relaxed enough to sit here and write. It's nice.

Have a wonderful day everyone! :wavey:

CJ, thanks very much for all your lovely comments and support. I am so glad you are feeling relaxed and well and that things are going smoothly.

As for your question about us doing things together we do most things together that is true. IDK it just happens that way. We really enjoy each others company and want to do things together though going out is not a prerequisite. Many a day we have stayed home and played board games/cards and/or watched movies/listen to music and just talk. So our life is not exciting or glamorous but it is perfect for us.

As you know I am not a social butterfly at all and prefer the company of one on one or two on two or just a small gathering. And when we have parties we are invited to often we don't go because I don't feel like it but I push myself to go occasionally and always have a good time. I do it to make Greg happy as he is the much more social one and has many more friends than I do. But my friends are close friends and I feel lucky I have such amazing people in my life. Somehow it all works out. Greg puts me first and I put him first and we meet somewhere in the middle and we are both happy this way. As for drinking LOL I don't really drink alcohol and I didn't have one drink at the Pub Crawl but yes I still had an amazing time.

Glad your fur babies are well and that they like their new bed. Haha we did a similar thing. Bought them 2 beds and they all liked it so went out and got 2 more so all 4 of them could have one.
CJ, Please hug your sweet furbabies from me. (((Hugs))) to you too.

marcy said:
Hi NIRDIs!

Missy, I am so sorry about your hours being cut. I know you like helping your clients, that will be a tough decision for you. Like Scandi said; your future is bright and when one door closes; another one opens. Great pictures of St. Patrick’s Day fun!

Scandi, I think it is very scary for young kids to be able to post personal images and videos online. I would be freaking out!

CJ, you have been very busy with appointments. I hope your start feeling better and can get some sleep. Glad to hear you are feeling relaxed.

June, good idea to hire a trash removal service. I couldn’t believe how much stuff was in my parent’s house and my dad threw out a ton after my mom passed away. How was the shower?

Jimmianne, did you go to lunch with your DD? Happy Birthday to her! How fun to be looking for an antique asscher. I’ll be anxious to follow along with your search.

Kristie, how is your weather? We had 2 days in the low 70’s.

Sun, how are you doing?

Not much exciting going on here. I dialed in and worked several hours every day this weekend. Ugh. Yesterday I washed all of our bedding. If we had surprise company I’d have to wash the sheets between my SIL visits and Marty migrating to another bedroom when he was having coughing attacks.

Marty played golf yesterday and I met him for a drink and burger at the golf club.

I rented several movies this weekend. Jackie wasn’t bad; interesting to see anyway. Mean Dreams was about as good as a TV movie, Passengers was really good and Allied was slow and had subtitles so I quit watching it about 30 minutes in to the movie.

I got a few pictures of my pendant. Here is a neck shot – even though it’s not the one you wanted.

Marty is probably traveling again soon – it figures. He is competing in a strength competition on April 1st and they want him in California for training through the 31st. He’ll have to come home a day early. Then they wanted to send him to the Ukraine the day after the competition but he’ll be driving home that day so he’ll probably go a week later.

Have a great week.
Marcy

Hi Marcy, thanks for the words of encouragement. I am pushing through my emotions and trying to remain content, calm and cool. Haha the opposite of my normal demeanor. Calm and cool that is. :lol:
Sweet for washing all your bedding. It is always nice when we have fresh sheets!

Love your new pendant and thank you for the neck shots. Hahaha.

I am sorry Marty is traveling again soon and hope it is painless for both of you.

Thanks for the movie reviews. We saw a few good movies/series this weekend. Manchester by the Sea. Loved it. Also started watching 3% on Netflix. Enjoying that very much.

Beautiful sunrise photo Marcy. Thank you for sharing.

Sunstorm said:
Hi you girls, the special NIRDIs,

Here is from the one that disappears from time to time and reappears from time to time, not because I want to lose touch but because life gets in the way. It can be very busy and hectic here to always follow, which I always want to do but often do not manage. Anyhow MISS YOU GIRLS!!!

Jimmianne, I love your pix as always.

That video was a hoot, thank you Greg.

Since I have not read far enough back yet, I cannot follow how everyone is but Missy I think the cut is not horrendous in a way that you would have 10 hours instead of 14, at least that is more than half but honestly it is ridiculous in a sense that yes they are only cutting pennies compared to their horrendous debt.

I think what bothers me the most is what is bothering you, that they are forcing you to have extremely hectic work days, it is one thing that they are taking advantage of you and creating work conditions that are not healthy, the biggest problem is that the patients and many of them may suffer too.

I think that you are very strong and capable Missy and you will do fine for the most part, maybe you are able to do it, I am worried about the stress level but I also know that you have withstood a lot before and I have faith in you. I am sure I would worry the same but perhaps give it some time to see if there is any way you can fulfill your duties at the level of quality you want to.

Happy Sunday everyone! :appl: :wavey: :love:

Sunstorm! hey there. How are you feeling? I hope your flu is almost gone honey. I am so excited for you re your new Etsy shop! It is gorgeous and cannot wait for it to get going. You are very talented and create beautiful pieces. Thank you for your encouragement. Hanging in there the best I can and yes the stress is high but trying not to let it affect me. I keep repeating to myself that I cannot control the situation but can control how I feel/react to it. (((HUGS))) to you and hope you are feeling all better very soon!

Jimmianne|1489848761|4141529 said:
Missy, you guys are so sweet. I love seeing pictures.
That job has been a thorn in your side for a very long time and you have been patient for just as long.
I will support you whatever you decide, but I want life to be stress-free for you, so you know what I think : )

MY DD's birthday is tomorrow, so perhaps lunch out. We are doing very well - this last year+ was rough. I think things are really better, that we have turned a corner into new territory, but time will tell.
I am starting to hunt again and asked Grace to help me find an antique asscher. I was so specific in the request that it should be a nice challenge. Meanwhile, spending hours pouring over vintage & estate websites and being tempted.

Jimmianne, I know this was a challenging year but you are so brave and strong and I am so happy you are doing well! And please wish your DD a happy birthday from me. Hoping things continue going smoothly in this area. And Ooh how exciting about getting an antique asscher. They are so beautiful. Cannot wait to see what you buy. Enjoy the hunt. :appl:
Thank you for all your comfort and support. :halo: (((Hugs))).

Sharing a few photos from this morning. Greg went to the beach house early this AM to fill the feral kitty feeders (he is such a love) and took a few pics for me.

Have a good Monday girls. I am not sure what is going to make it over in the forum conversion but I see they are not complete with the changeover yet so I guess we will see. Thinking of all of you and sending good thoughts and hugs your way. :wavey:

snowremnantsfirstdayofspring2017.jpg

spring2017firstday.jpg

spring2017bitofsnowleftongrass.jpg

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_20161019_132614.jpg

Just testing the new drag and drop feature.

And just because I miss him so much.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_20161019_132614.jpg

Just testing the new drag and drop feature.

And just because I miss him so much.

Awww what a sweet baby. (((HUGS))) CJ. I know it is so hard. :blackeye:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results