shape
carat
color
clarity

nothing went as planned, but at least we''re married!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, CJ - these pics are lovely, and I''M so excited to see your pro pics, too!

You both looked so happy, and it looked like an amaing day! Congratulations to you both!

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
it sounds like it was quite a day! you look super
30.gif
30.gif
in your dress! congratulations!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous wedding, Crown. You two are so cute together... and you looked just radiant and stunning! congratulations
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 5:36:45 PM
Author: CrownJewel
Aw thanks Lil!! I told DH that I plan on wearing my dress often. He was like, ''and where exactly do you think you''ll be wearing it to?'' I said, ''well don''t you have fancy events for school and work? I can wear it to those. And I can wear it around the apartment as I do dishes, or mop.''
20.gif
hehe... Crown,my dress is still at my parents'' house and I haven''t gotten it cleaned yet, because I put it on and wander around the house every time I go home
20.gif
so silly... but I love that dress!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Yah Crownjewel, congratulations on your marriage
36.gif
You looked absolutely stunning! I love that you were able to enjoy the specialness of your wedding day despite all the little mishaps. It's ovbious you and DH were having a great time. Thanks for sharing your pictures
1.gif

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations. You look beautiful and although things did not happen as planned, I''m glad you were able to enjoy the day. That''s what it is all about, enjoying the day, no matter what happens.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Lauren, mimz, icekid, pocahontas, gtn -
1.gif
thanks for your replies. I feel so honored to receive your compliments.
5.gif

icekid - I brought my dress to be cleaned on Friday night. I did a lot of damage to it! Grass stains, holes poked into the silk, tears from my heels stepping on it, other stains, general dirt from being stepped on by others
7.gif
So sad! I definitely plan on wandering around the house in it, so I guess it''s not worth it to have it preserved right? But I also don''t want it to fall apart! What to do?

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You two look great, the wedding looks great!

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! You looked beautiful! I''m sorry that your day did not work out exactly as you had planned it, but you guys looked like you had a really lovely time!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results