color
clarity

Not really looking for an aquamarine but

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
15% Restocking fee...:eek2:
I don’t have IG.

You should be able to see it even if you don’t have an account? I think. I’m new to IG.

digdeep

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Not on IG, and I just saw it and it IS beautiful in the video............but............I also live where the light can be different and color behaviors can be different than what is seen on video's. I imagine you could ask for an exception to the restocking fee and have a flat restocking fee like $50.....worst he could do is say no, and not get a sale at all.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was able to view the video but the $240 fee is much too steep for me. I’ll sleep on it but probably won’t pull the trigger.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What happened for me is that I wanted a ring the minute I saw it after the royal wedding. I’ve been sitting on this about a month o_O

I even tried buying a cheap brooch
72D3DA8E-5993-42D8-8F4E-6F647746F041.jpeg
(Looks better in person)...

But I can’t stop thinking about an eventual ring. At least it’s over lol. Hopefully, I’ll like the aqua from Finewater (I love my sapphire from Gary).

I’ll keep you all posted.

I am interested in thoughts on the video from the other one.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The aqua from Clearcut is beautiful, but if he wants my $1600, I better not be seeing any inclusions.

Wombats

Shiny_Rock
Oh, I was tempted by the one you have bought as well! I would love to see how it turns out once you have set it and even see hand shots in between

Congratulations on your new stone

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I found another pic of the top one:
1D0D5C34-0110-4209-AB96-59B9FDA667E7.jpeg

I’m waiting for a hand shot.

I find this one really beautiful!! I have seen it on IG. Unfortunately it’s absolutely over my budget. I hope, a PSer buys it.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The aqua from Clearcut is beautiful, but if he wants my $1600, I better not be seeing any inclusions.[/QUOTE
It’s been in his inventory for about a year. I wonder if he would take either less money for a return or put it on sale. Plus. It does have an inclusion.

update: my aquamarine has been delayed by ups. Was supposed to be delivered today but I am currently unsure. I’m traveling the rest of the week, but my teens will be home. I might not see it until Monday. Boo ups— delayed truck.

digdeep

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So sorry.........we get our expectations up and invariably hiccups occur!

Gemobsessed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I find this one really beautiful!! I have seen it on IG. Unfortunately it’s absolutely over my budget. I hope, a PSer buys it.

Honestly it seems like an insane price for an aqua. Am I wrong ?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly it seems like an insane price for an aqua. Am I wrong ?

I think it is the color that is causing the higher price.

It if was more like $1100 I would have been more interested.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
UPS failed in their overnight delivery (things happen) and then they said it would be delivered by 10:30 am this morning. It wasn’t. I left to go out of town for the weekend around 11 and so it has been delivered to my home, received by my kids and placed on my dresser.

I’ll see it Sunday night. Gary from Finewater has been perfect with this blip— very attentive and tried to get ups to work it out. They had better give him a refund for overnight shipping.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, bummer! Waiting is frustrating and not fun.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The aqua is gorgeous! I’ll try to take a thousand pics... just got home a minute ago and leaving again Tuesday night for several days.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
36B16495-5B3D-4633-8B2F-B244C234C335.jpeg

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Larry at clearCutgems put another video on his 3,5 carat on IG. I commented that some people were interested but the restock fee is high. He replied that was strange because he never had a restock fee. So I clarified that it is on his website.

So if anyone is still interested in seeing the 3.5 carat; apparently there is no restock fee on it.

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your new stone! Lol you've spotted some lovelies as of late and I love love love all of them! The aqua is quite pretty and size looks amazing on your hands too.

Every post is straight temptation!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results