shape
carat
color
clarity

Not A Creature Was Stirring, Well Maybe A Ruby and Diamond One or Two

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a collection you have. We need a family photo (or two or three).
while I love love love Mr Frog, Ms Lizzie has stolen my heart, I have such a thing for lizards.
if you ever come across a gem set Praying Mantis, ill trade you my first born for it ha ha.

Thanks Bron357, I will try and get a family shot or two. Ms Lizzie is hubby's favorite. We will be in FL for the next couple months and he can't wait to see her in the sun. I'll keep an eye out for a praying mantis, you never know what I will find. :lol:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are both absolutely divine. You have the most incredible, unique collection and I love EVERYTHING in it!! Merry Christmas to you!

Aww, thanks so much Dandi, it is unique for sure. Merry Christmas to you too!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Certainly unique and beautiful...you are having one bejeweled and bedazzled holiday this year!

Well the ring was supposed to be partly this Christmas but the hunt for the center stone took so long that it won't be ready for a while. Hubby says these are to "tide me over" until the ring is ready, lol. I have a wonderful hubby that knows me so well!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are so very cute! I would love to see photos on your sweaters or coat or blouses of how you like to wear them. You have such a wonderful collection. Do you wear a pin every day?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are so very cute! I would love to see photos on your sweaters or coat or blouses of how you like to wear them. You have such a wonderful collection. Do you wear a pin every day?

Thanks luv2sparkle! I'll have to takes some shots of me wearing them. I wear them pretty much every day. I have some pretty cool "fashion" ones as well that get sprinkled into the mix. I've pretty much gone away from wearing pendants especially up north in the winter. I'm old and don't need anyone staring at my neck! They can stare at my chest now. :lol:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, here's a horrible family shot that doesn't even include everything, lol. There's no sun right now and I'm having a hard time taking pictures with the vision problems I'm having so this will have to do for a while.

Creatures.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Well I tried...….terrible photos, lol.

IMG_6730[1].jpg

IMG_6734[1].jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful! Both unique & cute in every sparkly little way!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Catmom, they look so cute on you! I love them on your sweater. Living in CA, I don't wear sweaters too much. Are you ever afraid one will fall off? I had a pin I almost lost once and I about had a heart attack. I think that keep me from wanting to wear them.
We are about the same age so I think you are exceptionally young, lol. I want to say I have seen a photo of you and you are quite darling.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, here's a horrible family shot that doesn't even include everything, lol. There's no sun right now and I'm having a hard time taking pictures with the vision problems I'm having so this will have to do for a while.

Creatures.jpg

I adore these! What an amazing collection! :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Catmom, they look so cute on you! I love them on your sweater. Living in CA, I don't wear sweaters too much. Are you ever afraid one will fall off? I had a pin I almost lost once and I about had a heart attack. I think that keep me from wanting to wear them.
We are about the same age so I think you are exceptionally young, lol. I want to say I have seen a photo of you and you are quite darling.

Aww thanks so much luv2sparkle, I'll take exceptionally young! I've never lost one nor had one fall off but I have to admit that I do check them all the time to make sure they are there especially when wearing a coat.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very cool @Catmom, love each of them!! What a fun collection you have!! :love: :love:

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, these are truly amazing! Love the group shot.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful new pieces! They fit right in!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Creatures.jpg

How beautiful these are!!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh you have a whole critter family!! Aunts and uncles and cousins and...

I LOVE them. I love them individually but together - together - such a decadent collection :love: :cool2: And wait, your new little lizard is from
Burdeen’s? They are true artists. I remember some flatware they made several years ago - a full sterling complement for twelve, impeccably decorated... art certainly takes many forms and I hugely admire any shop that’s willing to take on the less frequented...

So thoroughly envious of this collection!! I could see wearing a few crawling up a blouse sleeve. Winding round one jeans-clad ankle right above a black heeled bootie. Lining the seam of the a winter coat that you won’t button up today. On ribbon bracelets. Can you wear them in your hair?

Need more photos!! :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh you have a whole critter family!! Aunts and uncles and cousins and...

I LOVE them. I love them individually but together - together - such a decadent collection :love: :cool2: And wait, your new little lizard is from
Burdeen’s? They are true artists. I remember some flatware they made several years ago - a full sterling complement for twelve, impeccably decorated... art certainly takes many forms and I hugely admire any shop that’s willing to take on the less frequented...

So thoroughly envious of this collection!! I could see wearing a few crawling up a blouse sleeve. Winding round one jeans-clad ankle right above a black heeled bootie. Lining the seam of the a winter coat that you won’t button up today. On ribbon bracelets. Can you wear them in your hair?

Need more photos!! :love:

:lol: Oh yes, I seem to be the critter whisperer. I like nature inspired designs and things that are unique. Not just the lizard, Mr. Froggie is from Burdeen's as well. They have an entire estate room which I visit as much as I can. There's also a jewelry store on Sanibel Island in FL that has a good sized estate section where I have found several pins/brooches. Thank you so much for your kind words about my collection! I know pins/brooches aren't the thing these days [which is good for me!] so I love it when someone else can appreciate them. I've never tried wearing them in my hair but I bet I could. It's very long and I wear it up in FL and during the summer. Hmmmm………..

Here's a few pics of some various ones...

Brooch Family2.jpg

Bug in the sun.jpg

Bugs.jpg

DSC_3695.JPG

IMG_2383[1].jpg

IMG_6639[1].jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Playing together today...

IMG_6752[1].jpg

steviedsgirl

Rough_Rock
Love love love your blingy menagerie!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are wonderful additions! I LOVE your bug / amphibian / reptile collection! Congratulations on something truly personal and quirky - they're beautiful, humorous and lux - all at the same time!

Do you have any more planned? I'm thinking a yellow diamond bumble bee and - surely - a parrot!! :mrgreen:

Lovely pieces, Catmom!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm just saying....

Catmom's parrot.jpeg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful creatures ! :love:, Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results