shape
carat
color
clarity

Noob Here!!!...Need Expert Help Choosing LGD!!!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry for the long delay everyone!! Been a crazy couple of weeks but I got it done!! Hopefully everyone had a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!

Victor and Nathan are awesome!! I requested to receive the ring on or before Dec. 23rd for my planned Dec. 23rd proposal date. I received the ring on December 20 or 21st. Can't remember exactly which day but it was here in plenty of time!! I am extremely thankful for everything they did to make this happen!!

Long story short, my original Dec. 23rd proposal plan didn't work out like I had planned. Lol. The plan was to propose at an outdoor Christmas light attraction in my area on the 23rd but the weather here that day was terrible. Very cold temps and high winds shut down the event. But it all worked out...the light attraction stayed open the week after Christmas so I was able to reschedule the proposal date (my friend and his wife were in on the plan) to the 29th. My fiancee Natalie had no idea it was happening that night!! She was very surprised and elated when I proposed so it all worked out great!!

Instead of uploading my photos, I added links below to my Instagram and Victor's Instagram. I guess Victor really liked how the ring turned out because he posted a very nice video of the finished ring on his Instagram!!

We are very happy with the ring!! It is beautiful!! Natalie has received many, many compliments from family, friends, and co-workers.

Thank you again to everyone for your help through this process!! This wouldn't have happened without you!! Thank you all!!

Congratulations to you both! The ring turned out gorgeous, and you and your fiancee look so happy!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
What an awesome ring and an amazing venue for the proposal - congratulations to you all!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Awww!!! Congratulations!!!! That’s a beautiful ring and a great proposal!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results