shape
carat
color
clarity

NO DOGS ALLOWED #2!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Ninama, I love your odd couple!

Here''s Sam, looking grumpy, but secretly loving it.

GrumpyPuddy.jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Sam''s got allergies. One of the things she''s allergic to is cat dander. No, really. Sometimes it gets so bad she start ripping out her fur on her back, so we have to wrap an ace bandage type thing around her or put an e-collar on. This was one of those times. She''s another rescue success story that has just ended up being the sweetest cat ever.

samsgirdle.jpg

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I''m in love with my little guy!

preshkitters.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I''m loving these pix and that this thread is still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bonks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, what sweet babies you guys have!!! Love the pictures!

Ninama, that dog bitey picture is HILARIOUS. And should be the mascot of this thread!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/19/2007 1:13:44 PM
Author: FireGoddess

Ninama, that dog bitey picture is HILARIOUS. And should be the mascot of this thread!!
Ditto, that is bloody hilarious with the bitey dog face!!! And the cat looks bigger than he is!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2007 1:52:21 AM
Author: OUpeargirl
I''m in love with my little guy!

Ooohhh! I wanna pick him up and snuggle!

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my pumpkin, Theo. He''s now 10 weeks old, although this picture is from when he was 8 weeks old. He''s the cutest thing ever, and he knows it and takes advantage of it!

theo1.JPG

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s another one. This one shows his true personality better- he''s quite the little troublemaker!

theo2.JPG

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/19/2007 1:17:19 PM
Author: Lorelei
Date: 11/19/2007 1:13:44 PM

Author: FireGoddess

Ditto, that is bloody hilarious with the bitey dog face!!! And the cat looks bigger than he is!

Max, the cat, is bigger than the dog.... about 5 times bigger. He''s in the 15 lb range, while the doggy is about 3 lbs.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2007 6:32:06 PM
Author: sap483
Here's another one. This one shows his true personality better- he's quite the little troublemaker!
Now there's a little poop! Just full of it! Makes me want to chase him around until his tail is puffy and his back arches!

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
awwww. . this makes me want to quit my job and stay home all day long and pet my cats. haha. i''m so bored so i decided to come in here and look. bad idea! they are all so cute! :)

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
I have to add my baby Savannah, Mason! I love all the cuties on here... Just want to pick them up and squeze them (with love of course!)

Masoncrookedcutie.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Here is Alice (AKA Mitten or Mit Mit Mit MITten).

Adopted in early July she is about 5 and a bit months old and full of Beans!

She is about 8 weeks old here.

lisseycatsmeaow1.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Here is our first and may I take the liberty of saying "The most manly and distinguished cat in the whole wide world''.

He is a DR at the moment but we expect him to become a Proff in good time.

Henry: About 2 and a half.

drhenry.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Here is Mitten ''in action'' with her pink squeaky mousey.

mittenmitten.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Mitten modelling her scratchy post custom manufactured by DH.

mittenonscratchypost.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock

Full length mitten and Henry scratchy post.

It is appox 5 foot tall and has 2 floors with steps to reach each level; there is also an elevator on the right hand side for no nonsense access or escape to the penthouse level. Naturally it is covered with scratchy ropes and fluffy feathers.

2 out of 2 cats recommend it.

(ps. the black executive cat in the pic making his escape is Henry)

mittenscratchypost.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/21/2007 3:50:33 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Oh my stars Steel, cute babies. Your man cat looks like my former Max.. I loved Max.. he was very masculine and sooo loving.

He was the first to adopt one of the kittens that were born from my sweetheart Meghan who died when her babies were just seven weeks old.. Oddly enough, each of my male cats let the thier prospective adopted kitten dry nurse on them.. weirdos.. but.. there they sat.. allowing it and very protective. I''d never seen anything quite like it.

Anyway... your babies are darling.

Hi SDL,

I am sorry for your loss. Max sounds like a trooper and poor Meghan.

Re highlighted quote: Aren''t cats wonderful? Bless all kittens and cats cotton socks.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/21/2007 3:34:19 PM
Author: Steel
Here is Alice (AKA Mitten or Mit Mit Mit MITten).

Adopted in early July she is about 5 and a bit months old and full of Beans!

She is about 8 weeks old here.

Oohh!!
30.gif
30.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/21/2007 4:22:23 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

I know. It was devestating.. she had a mass in her abdomen..

**Just as a warning.. those little rabbit covered mice with attached leather tails? Cut those tails off. Cats cannot digest them.. that is what bound up in her abdomen and it killed her. I had several cats (nine) and there were a dozen and a half little fuzzy mice toys in the house- all with the tails chewed off. She lasted just long enough to mostly wean the kittens before she died. Cut those little tails off before giving them to your cats to play with. We had no idea..
7.gif
Good grief, you buy a cat toy. Surely you can expect it to be safe for cats
38.gif
. Thank you for sharing this, I will be extra vigilant.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
These new pics are just wonderful, thanks all! I wanna moosh and squoosh every single one of ''em, even the darling little doggie that *snuck* into this thread!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Here''s a new one of Boo... he''s almost 10 months old now... 11 pounds... and if he grows into His Tail, I think he''ll be 25 pounds full-grown!
23.gif
3.gif
9.gif

Boo112007a1.jpg

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I couldn''t find my kitten Rhett Butler anywhere.. And then I heard my Christmas tree start to rustle. He had climed about halfway up and was just watching from his favorite new perch!!

kitters.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwwww, fuzzy babies!!!!

Just a little public service announcement for this time of year....if you put any preservative in your Christmas tree water make SURE the well is covered up completely....curious little kitties that seem to want to drink out of anything that ISN''T their water bowl (
20.gif
) can be poisoned if they drink that stuff.

So far Holly likes to sit on the tree skirt and skulk around the tree, but hasn''t tried to climb it.
17.gif
We''ll see how she does once the ornaments go on it...
2.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG so cute - kitten in Christmas tree!! I LOVE it
30.gif
30.gif

FG - be ready, Holly seems like such a trouble-maker, she might not be able to help herself and stay away
31.gif
Ours are like that - we usually have to physically segregate the tree when we''re not around to supervise
23.gif

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
SDL- thanks for the advice on cutting off the tails. I never thought about that. Just after I read your post I caught my kitty trying to eat the tail off of one of his toys. Why don''t they think of that when making the toys????

LynnB- Oh my gosh, what a cutie pie. I just want to snuggle up with him and not let him go!

OUpeargrl- That picture is hysterical, did you have to help him out of that mess?

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I love lurking this kitty thread. The cat in the Christmas tree is cracking me up. :) I am hoping I don''t have that problem this year with Chandler... Here are a few new pics of my Mad Cow.

Chandler 041.jpg

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Caught him mid-yawn, lol.

Chandler 040.jpg

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
If he''s not playing in the sink or biting, he''s sleeping.
2.gif

Chandler 042.jpg

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
He looks like I feel on Mondays.
20.gif

Chandler 043.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results