shape
carat
color
clarity

NO DOGS ALLOWED #2!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DesiLu

Rough_Rock
Yet another one of Trixie...

Trixie2.jpg

DesiLu

Rough_Rock
YIKES!! I sincerely apologize for that GIGANTIC-MONSTRUOUS picture I just posted!!! I didn''t realize it was that "large"!!!!!
32.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, it''s just all the more kitty to HEAD BONK!!!!! *bonk*bonk*bonk*

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay my turn. I just took these. Here is our female, Madison. She is 6 years old from a shelter. She is so sweet and LOVES people. Very friendly and loving.

sweet_maddy.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is our male, Grayson. There is a thread on here with his kitten pics (so cute!) He was rescued by DH. He was a stray at one of his rentals and was in terrible shape (fleas, worms, anemic, heart murmur). With lots of love and vet visits he is now healthy (though over weight). He has a really funny personality and walks like a drunken cowboy. He is such a klutz too (Madison is so graceful). He falls and rolls off things all the time. He is very sweet too.

lazy_grayson.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had to post this. He sleeps like this all the time (he is right now actually). Too cute!

shy_grayson.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
TER they are such lovers!!!! Madison''s coat is just so beautiful, and Grayson looks so happy and healthy...a long way from his state when your DH found him. Head bonks to both!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/26/2007 4:40:59 PM
Author: FireGoddess
TER they are such lovers!!!! Madison''s coat is just so beautiful, and Grayson looks so happy and healthy...a long way from his state when your DH found him. Head bonks to both!

Thanks FG! Their personalities are so different. They bring so much joy and love into our lives. I hope they cope well when the baby comes.

DesiLu

Rough_Rock
OMG...Tacori....they''re GORGEOUS!!!! I wanna eat Grayson!!
9.gif
Just TOO dadgum adorable!!!
41.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/26/2007 5:29:03 PM
Author: DesiLu
OMG...Tacori....they''re GORGEOUS!!!! I wanna eat Grayson!!
9.gif
Just TOO dadgum adorable!!!
41.gif

Thanks! We love them. He even makes funny noises (like a bird or something). When he wants in a room (the door is closed) he sticks his paws under. It is so funny.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Awww...so cute! I''m sure the kitties will adjust OK to the new baby - it might take a little while, but as long as they still get plenty of love, I think they will be fine.

This really is the best thread ever - so many cutie-pies to drool over. I really think PSers must have cuter-than-average kitties haha
3.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope so Amber. Our girl is much more clingy than our boy. He is happy as long as he gets fed
20.gif
She is going to take it harder.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori, your kitties are so cute and fluffy! I love them. hehe

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/26/2007 11:27:56 PM
Author: Skippy123
Tacori, your kitties are so cute and fluffy! I love them. hehe

Thanks Skippy! DH and I always want to rub our heads in Grayson''s pudgy belly. It actually swings side to side when he walks. They both love to cuddle. We got really lucky with them both!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
awwww all these kitties are so cute (some absolutely adorable and funny pictures) I must add pictures of mine :)

emeraldlover1: I adore sphinx kitty cats they are sooo cute :) I think after a Persian and a long haired domestic i would welcome the lack of fur :)

Nebe: How would your FH feel about a devon rex or a cornish rex they have a little fur :D tight little curly coats I love them as well :D

Posting pictures of my two fur babies with BG info :razz:

Moo Moo is a male red point Himalayan Persian I got him when I was 19 for my B''Day from my BF and he is now 8 (though to me he does not look a day over 2 :razz:) he is a grumpy old man and loves his food (he is pleasantly plum) loves moths thinks they are delicious :) not the worlds most smoochiest cat but he has improved with age, prefers not to move if can be helped.

Spike is a long haired domestic :) he was found by me in the backyard at approximately 3 weeks of age left by his mum
7.gif
when I took him to RSPCA they told me if I left him there he would most likely be put down
7.gif
after a few tears (like he was staying anyway) I was told by the attendant not to get too attached as due to the young age he would most likely die (he was smaller then my hand
6.gif
) 3 years later he is still thriving :) Spike is a strange animal with a personality disorder :razz: he will smooch you one minute and attack you the next very loving and loves geko''s he is quite a charmer :)

Now for the photo''s :)

first one is moomoo shaved lol

moomooshaved.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
spike when he was about 2 months old soooooo tiny :) but here he was much bigger

spike.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
and moo moo with fur :)

fattycatsmall.jpg

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/27/2007 11:51:25 AM
Author: Deelight

Nebe: How would your FH feel about a devon rex or a cornish rex they have a little fur :D tight little curly coats I love them as well :D
FH and I got into a tiff the other day because I want (and have always had until we moved in together) three indoor cats. ALWAYS. And one dog (I''m not a terribly good dog person, I''m not sure I''ll have another one after my beloved passed away) He says ABSOLUTELY not.
29.gif
We''re gonna have to work on this, because my pets are very important to me and they make me very very happy. I looked up the rex kitties, and I don''t think they''d be right for me. I tend to just rescue my kitties from shelters, my puppies are usually purebred though.

We''ll have to investigate this further...
27.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/26/2007 10:08:23 PM
Author: AmberGretchen

...This really is the best thread ever - so many cutie-pies to drool over. I really think PSers must have cuter-than-average kitties haha
3.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I totally agree, AG! And the same could be said about our diamonds!
31.gif
Haha! (Couldn't we be a really *snooty* bunch if we wanted to be?!!)
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Lynn! Would you mind me asking what breed is your lovely kitty from your avatar? I''ve been trying to convince FI (a recent kitty convert) that we need another kitty - he says "no way" - - - although, when i showed him pics of your beeeeautiful kitty, he said "i''ll get one like that!!"
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Cleopatra, I'm not Lynn, but I have a very similar-looking kitty
1.gif
They are Ragdolls (well, Lynn's is for sure, mine's a rescued orphan, so there is some doubt although he certainly looks and acts like one).

Here is a thread all about Ragdolls with lots and lots of pictures and some good info a few pages in about options for rescuing vs. getting one from a breeder, etc... Definitely check it out in detail when you have time if you're considering getting one - they really are lovely kitties
36.gif
36.gif

ETA: Lynn, I'll found the very exclusive "Cuter than Average Kitties and Sparklier than Average Diamonds" Club with you if you'd like...I think we could recruit quite a few members without ever leaving our computers
2.gif
3.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2007 12:40:34 PM
Cleopatra, I''m not Lynn, but I have a very similar-looking kitty
1.gif
They are Ragdolls (well, Lynn''s is for sure, mine''s a rescued orphan, so there is some doubt although he certainly looks and acts like one).

Here is a thread all about Ragdolls with lots and lots of pictures and some good info a few pages in about options for rescuing vs. getting one from a breeder, etc... Definitely check it out in detail when you have time if you''re considering getting one - they really are lovely kitties
36.gif
36.gif

ETA: Lynn, I''ll found the very exclusive ''Cuter than Average Kitties and Sparklier than Average Diamonds'' Club with you if you''d like...I think we could recruit quite a few members without ever leaving our computers
2.gif
3.gif
Haha, AG, I''m IN! What an exclusive club, I''m psyched!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Yep, Cleopatra, Boo is a Ragdoll and ohmyword, he''s the smooshiest, mooshiest, sweetest, most gentle animal I have ever known. I don''t think he knows *how* to hiss or growl. We just adore him soooo much! Did you get a chance to check out the thread AG posted the link for? We Raggie people (and others, too!) just love all the SKP in that thread! (Um, oh, BTW, that would be... "Shameless Kitty ****"!!!)
36.gif

If you do get a kitty, please keep us posted! And don''t be shy about PHOTOS!!!
28.gif

Lynn

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Meet Rhett Butler! I adopted him yesterday. He is my first cat and I love him to pieces!!

DSCN0603.jpg

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
He''s six weeks old and oh so sweet.

DSCN0611.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Awww...he is seriously cute!! What a sweetie pie
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Are you sure he''s only 6 weeks - he looks a little older than that to me? Where did he come from? They normally shouldn''t be separated from their littermates and mom until 8-12 weeks, but he looks at least that old to me, and he also looks big enough to have been neutered already, since they usually don''t hit the two-pound mark until closer to 8 weeks.

Where is he from?

He really is such a doll - thanks for sharing pics!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/28/2007 6:09:07 PM
Awww...he is seriously cute!! What a sweetie pie
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Are you sure he''s only 6 weeks - he looks a little older than that to me? Where did he come from? They normally shouldn''t be separated from their littermates and mom until 8-12 weeks, but he looks at least that old to me, and he also looks big enough to have been neutered already, since they usually don''t hit the two-pound mark until closer to 8 weeks.

Where is he from?

He really is such a doll - thanks for sharing pics!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I was thinking that, too, AG! He looks not just older, but also a little more "mature" than you''d expect from a 6-wk old kitten (IMVHO). And he certainly IS adorable!
30.gif
Kitty babies just have to be one of the cutest things EVER on this whole green and blue planet!!!
1.gif

ETA: I remember when I was growing up and kitties were ALWAYS given away at age 6 weeks.
23.gif
That makes me really sad to think about... 8-12 weeks is so much better for everyone concerned, that''s for sure.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
After researching, the cat is definitely older than 6 weeks. I''m pretty sure the lady I adopted him from was not too smart. My guess is he is about 10 weeks old at this point. I don''t really care how old he is, he''s just adorable and so much fun. I''ve never had a cat before and I''m really enjoying him!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/28/2007 8:23:05 PM
Author: OUpeargirl
After researching, the cat is definitely older than 6 weeks. I''m pretty sure the lady I adopted him from was not too smart. My guess is he is about 10 weeks old at this point. I don''t really care how old he is, he''s just adorable and so much fun. I''ve never had a cat before and I''m really enjoying him!
Welcome to Cat Parenthood! You will LOVE it, I promise you!

I am from a family of animal lovers (we love them all!), but we think that cats are just the most amazing creatures! Enjoy your sweet baby!

Lynn

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata loves to play in water and was sorely perturbed that his favorite haunt -- the laundry room sink -- was being used for laundry rather than kitty water olympics.

h2Ocat.jpg

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
I said NO dogs!

Max, endeavoring to comply...

vampire_devil_copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results