shape
carat
color
clarity

No bake desserts?

SparkleFest

Shiny_Rock
One of our favorites, but it doesn't have a name. Okay, you need a big tub of Cool Whip thawed just enough to spread, an Angel Food Cake and a can or two of mandarine oranges. Drain oranges well.

Cut the angel food cake in half horizontally. Use the Cool Whip as frosting, place a layer of it between the cake slices. Then "frost" the entire outside of the cake with the rest of the Cool Whip, and place the oranges all over the cake. If you want to be a little fancier, you can place a handful of mint leaves down inside the center hole of the cake. Keep refrigerated or make it just before serving. It's so very refreshing.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of our favorites, but it doesn't have a name. Okay, you need a big tub of Cool Whip thawed just enough to spread, an Angel Food Cake and a can or two of mandarine oranges. Drain oranges well.

Cut the angel food cake in half horizontally. Use the Cool Whip as frosting, place a layer of it between the cake slices. Then "frost" the entire outside of the cake with the rest of the Cool Whip, and place the oranges all over the cake. If you want to be a little fancier, you can place a handful of mint leaves down inside the center hole of the cake. Keep refrigerated or make it just before serving. It's so very refreshing.

I like all three of those ingredients (a lot!) but would never have thought to put them all together. I'm skeptical, but willing to try. Thank you for this contribution. It's possible you are doing God's work, but I won't know until this weekend. ;)2:D

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The bars look great Missy! I’m going to make them on my days off :)

Let us know how it turns out. Hope you love them. They are seriously delicious. If one likes peanut butter and chocolate and loves a big yummy Peanut Butter cup.:lickout:

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I made them! We are sugar sensitive in the family so I cut the icing sugar in the crust back to 1 cup (the recipe said 2) and added a a few extra graham crackers to compensate. They turned out really well! The whole family likes the peanut butter cup experience LOL. Thank you for sharing :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I made them! We are sugar sensitive in the family so I cut the icing sugar in the crust back to 1 cup (the recipe said 2) and added a a few extra graham crackers to compensate. They turned out really well! The whole family likes the peanut butter cup experience LOL. Thank you for sharing :))

Yay! So glad you enjoyed them. :lickout:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy @Begonia I make a version with honey & almonds: some toasted, some cut or roughly smashed for texture, some almond flour to keep everything together. I wish it were my idea - it is a local Christmas thing, one of a thousand types of 'Turrón'.
In winter, I haven't thought of making a cold version, but oh what a good thing! Thank you very much indeed.

SparkleFest

Shiny_Rock
I like all three of those ingredients (a lot!) but would never have thought to put them all together. I'm skeptical, but willing to try. Thank you for this contribution. It's possible you are doing God's work, but I won't know until this weekend. ;)2:D
I served it at a quilting get together, and the gals were still talking about it for weeks! It's sweet from the cake part, but the cool whip is not as sweet, a nice balance. It's refreshing and light!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results