shape
carat
color
clarity

No bake desserts?

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Any ideas? My oven is on the fritz but the cook top works. I’ve googled a no bake cheesecake but welcome any other ideas and recipes!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tiramisu, chocolate mousse, cheesecakes, panna cotta, fruit fools, Eton Mess, to name a few.

DK :))

Reactions: AV_

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a sucker for good Gelati :lol::lol::lol:

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Icebox cake
Many varaiations.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Ooooo lots of great ideas!!!
I do have a grill with a lid :)))

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trifle. My favorite is chocolate panna cotta.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I made jello with fruit the last 2 get-togethers, and kids -love- jello. Just need whipped cream or cool whip on the side. First one was strawberry jello with fresh strawberries and raspberries. this week it's lime jello with pear (canned in 100% juice) and fresh strawberries.

You can put almost any kind of fruit except FRESH pineapple, kiwi, mango, ginger root, papaya, figs or guava.

I also believe key lime pie (as well as many other types of pies like chocolate chess pie) and banana pudding can be made stove top as well.

Last edited:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Fresh fruit with whipped cream

... over a pile of booze drenched lady fingers, with some shards of candied fruit involved & possibly icecream / custard / ganache / fruit sauce, etc.
I have a once French teacher to thank for many brilliant examples of this sort of 'pile' ,) - she did them in a thosand ways over each summer!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Banoffeeeeeeeee mmmhhhh.... Never make this, it's just too good - I'd be eating way too much of it...

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trifle. My favorite is chocolate panna cotta.

You made me look up recipes for chocolate panna cotta. I was surprised that it didn't look too difficult to make and that there was even a recipe I could eat on Atkins made using Stevia posted on YouTube. I don't turn down heavy cream!

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Lemon icebox pie. I feel like that’s the official dessert of summer at my house - yum!!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pineapple chunks. Easy peasy!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please enjoy a calorie-free photo of the Key Lime pie we demolished last night:

46AB5698-DA53-43E2-AC82-F05695A602A3.jpeg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My MIL makes this and it's delicious - you need a box of graham crackers, large instant vanilla pudding mix and can of chocolate frosting.

Layer the bottom of a 9x13 cake pan with a row of graham crackers, make the vanilla pudding and pour over the graham crackers. Set up in the refrigerator. Top with another layer of graham crackers. Melt the can of chocolate frosting in the microwave and pour on top; refrigerate until serving.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My MIL makes this and it's delicious - you need a box of graham crackers, large instant vanilla pudding mix and can of chocolate frosting.

Layer the bottom of a 9x13 cake pan with a row of graham crackers, make the vanilla pudding and pour over the graham crackers. Set up in the refrigerator. Top with another layer of graham crackers. Melt the can of chocolate frosting in the microwave and pour on top; refrigerate until serving.

...and it has no calories?

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I'm thinking of something they'd serve us for dessert in the elementary school cafeteria now. Let's see, I think it was peanut butter, oats and chocolate syrup (such as Hershey's, in the US), rolled into balls. They were good!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm thinking of something they'd serve us for dessert in the elementary school cafeteria now. Let's see, I think it was peanut butter, oats and chocolate syrup (such as Hershey's, in the US), rolled into balls. They were good!

I have always loved oats. I also like chocolate and peanut butter together, although naturally the way in which they are combined is for me-as for anyone else-a matter of personal preference. It's too bad this was a school cafeteria recipe. I wouldn't mind seeing it. I wonder why I am glued to this thread? I think my low-carb diet has me dreaming and day dreaming about desserts!!!

Deb :wavey:

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Definitely. I'm on a diet and obsessed with chocolate!

I bet you could make those peanut butter-oat-chocolate syrup balls without a recipe... And so could I. Oops!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely. I'm on a diet and obsessed with chocolate!

I bet you could make those peanut butter-oat-chocolate syrup balls without a recipe... And so could I. Oops!

It's a good thing we aren't neighbors. We might get together in the kitchen of one of our houses and do some damage. ;))

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
...and it has no calories?

the picture doesn't ; ) I HAVE to get a slice of key lime pie when I visit the coast, after a nice dinner. I don't know if atmosphere or what but the food and dessert taste so good!

elizat

Ideal_Rock

Kind of sounds like traditional no bake cookies. They are usually dropped, but I have seen cafeterias as a kid use a melon scoop. If it is those, they have a ton of butter melted with peanut butter! :lol:

I still love those cookies.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The recipe looks great and the bars look yummy, missy!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
The bars look great Missy! I’m going to make them on my days off :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results