shape
carat
color
clarity

Niel's Five Stone - where do I find this gorgeous setting?

lipbalm

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I am new to this board after being referred from weddingbee. I'm looking for this exact setting and was told that this is Niel's ring from this site. Anyone know how to contact Niel - or perhaps she may see this herself? Help! I really love this ring and my boyfriend and I are trying to figure out how to get this setting.

Thank you!!

unnamed2.png

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Niel's Five Stone - where do I find this gorgeous settin

She's one of our most helpful posters. I'm sure she'll be along soon. I'll try to find the thread for you though. It is a gorgeous ring though isn't it?

ETA:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-ja-size-7-25-1-78tcw-graduated-5-stone-in-wg.190181/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-ja-size-7-25-1-78tcw-graduated-5-stone-in-wg.190181/[/URL] So I knew it was a custom setting I just couldn't remember though who, and as the thread confirms it is through James Allen.

You can get the setting through JA, if they will still make it. If not it's a very classic style that IDJ or DK would be able to have made for you.

We're happy to help you find stones for it. What is your budget?

Neil's stones are excellent cut K color. They are a very budget friendly option. .84 is the center, first set of side stones are .32 points each, and the last set are .15 points each. 8)

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I saw your post on wedding bee and all of those photos are of my ring. So should be easy to replicate. Ja did a very nice job and would probably the first replace I email because they would always have the cads.

I will say though a rep on ja before contacted me through insta and asked me which setting it was. And I said custom, and she seemed surprised. So I don't know of they still do custom, or if they could find the info if they even wanted lol.

If they don't have it as Gypsy said there are many people who could replicate it very nicely. But I would say who I'd pick would depended on budget. As Gypsy said mine was affordable because they are ks, butbin sure you could also spend double the price if you only wanted colorless stones.

What size is your finger?

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock

Niel|1473853861|4076322 said:
I saw your post on wedding bee and all of those photos are of my ring.

Oh yay, I knew the one above was a photo of yours for sure (as I have it saved as one of my favourites!) so I knew to send OP your way, but I was on my iphone and could not tell from the teeny photos if the others were too :)

lipbalm, you are now in very good hands! Can't wait to see what you end up with! :appl:

lipbalm

Rough_Rock

You all are SO helpful! I was excited to wake up to a response and a few from Niel herself!! I'm so excited.

I was able to reach out to a rep from James Allen and he had me connect via email to their service department. Not sure what I'll hear back, but they said it may take 3-5 days.

Niel, my ring size is a 5.

Just LOVE this ring! Haven't ever seen anything like this anywhere.

xo

lipbalm

Rough_Rock

Thank you RaiKay for connecting me:)

lipbalm

Rough_Rock

Thank you Gypsy. PS I love your cat photo:)

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lipbalm|1473893326|4076617 said:
You all are SO helpful! I was excited to wake up to a response and a few from Niel herself!! I'm so excited.

I was able to reach out to a rep from James Allen and he had me connect via email to their service department. Not sure what I'll hear back, but they said it may take 3-5 days.

Niel, my ring size is a 5.

Just LOVE this ring! Haven't ever seen anything like this anywhere.

xo

Well thank you for the compliment
I love it because it's different but yet very classic.
What's your budget for this endeavor? As your finger is much smaller than mine, in theory, you could achieve a similar look without getting such a large center stone.

lipbalm

Rough_Rock

I don't really know our budget..we haven't had that convo but when we were looking at 3 stone rings we were looking at about a total carat weight of 2 carats. I'd imagine if all the diamonds are a bit smaller, that might increase a bit... Any suggestions?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lipbalm|1473905540|4076719 said:
I don't really know our budget..we haven't had that convo but when we were looking at 3 stone rings we were looking at about a total carat weight of 2 carats. I'd imagine if all the diamonds are a bit smaller, that might increase a bit... Any suggestions?

My suggestion is to first figure out what color tolerance you have. I am perfectly happy with Ks, which meant mine was very budget friendly. I'd get a good feel for how low you're willing to go, and go about that low :lol: I do not think its any more expensive necessarily than a 3 stone with larger sides, as 15 pointers don't exactly break the bank, but color can dictate the budget, and its only extrapolated when you have to do it for 5 stones.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Go to Hearts on Fore tell them you want to see HIJ stones a carat amd umder. Make an appointment. Go and see what you think.

lipbalm

Rough_Rock

Ha - I'm sure mine is probably fairly low, but I will check that out. I'll let you know what I hear from James Allen!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results