shape
carat
color
clarity

Nick and Jessica splitting up? Nooooooo!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2005 3:22:42 PM
Author: lmurden
Say it aint so!
39.gif

Okay well, according to THIS, it ain''t so!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2005 1:10:43 PM
Author: Matatora
Oh and FG it was rumored a while back that Jessica wanted a new ring becuase she does not like pears...but I dont know if that was true it was said that was why she was only wearing her massive eternity wedding band. But maybe she just felt like only wearing a band.
OMG BLASPHEMY. La la la la la la - can''t hear you....la la la la la
2.gif

Now that I recall, I had heard that too awhile back. I''d still take the ring - it''d make a fabulous pendant and earring set.
31.gif

I do think that she has become more pretentious and shallow as the years have gone on, which is sad. I also didn''t like her "soap me up in a bikini on top of a car" stint in her Boots video. But I do like the two of them together...he kinda brings her back down to earth, if that''s possible. And yeah, her dad is FREAKY creepy.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not a big pear fan but I love her ring set..big and blingy...WOW!

I was sad when I saw this...I really do like them even though she can be irritating. I think it''s sweet that she obviously is a diva and drama queen but she adores him and vice versa and I thought they were very cute and showed there was someone for ''everyone''..hee hee.

I hope it''s not true but who knows!! I also saw the article that said NOT TRUE.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
I really hope this isn''t true. I love Nick and Jessica together. The way they act with one another really does show that they are down to earth people and can act stupid with one another and still love each other. I liked how she didn''t care she looked stupid in front of the cameras, that was real to me.

I''m a very strong and mature lady, but when I''m around Sam, I like to act stupid and goofy. That''s what love is about, being able to do stupid things with one another and still loving each other for it.

I hope they make it. They look so adorable together. I''m still sad over the Jen and Brad breakup....
15.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Just now on the ABC news, they are saying that this whole Nick and Jessica thing splitting up is just bogus...

As usual, the paparazzi is wrong...

Irregardless of how you and I think that she is quite dippy, she is hot property and she sells whatever she is on. Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey do make a cute couple. I do feel that they are suited for one another. He''s hotter than hell and could warm my fire!
emsmilep.gif
But I am happily married and so is he...

Jessica Simpson''s dad is truly weird and gives me the creeps on how he hugs her on footage I have seen on tv and, yes, how he is always staring at her chest and NOT in a fatherly way....yuck...
emotion-41.gif

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
this is what ET says:

Nick & Jessica: Is it Over?
October 5, 2005
Is it really over for "Newlyweds" couple JESSICA SIMPSON and NICK LACHEY? According to this Friday''s issue of Us Weekly the popular twosome, who have been shooing away break up rumors for the past year, are no longer together. But Nick''s representative tells ET that the reports are "not true."

In a joint statment on behalf of Nick and Jessica his rep says: "Nick and Jessica have not separated. Rumors to the contrary are simply not true."

The pair were last seen together publicly on September 11 when they sang a duet at an NFL football game. According to the magazine, rumors of a split started to swirl again when Jessica arrived solo (and without her wedding ring) to her sister ASHLEE''s 21st birthday in Las Vegas last weekend and Lachey, who was scheduled to be there, was a no-show.

Us Weekly sources also claim it was her ego, her partying and her dad that drove the couple, who will celebrate their 3rd wedding anniversary on October 26, apart. Just days ago, while talking about her new body care collection "Sweet Kisses," available at Wal-Mart, Jessica spoke with ET''s CHRISHAUNDA LEE, offering marriage advice.

"I think you have to always remember, and he has to remember, that you do need a compromise, even though it''s hard," she said.

She admitted though, that sometimes strong personalities can get in the way of marital negotiations. "There''s people with pride involved," she says. "You have to back down sometime -- just a little bit."

For more on the Nick and Jessica split speculations, watch tonight''s ET.

koko

Shiny_Rock
Jessica & Ashlee cannot sing. The fact that they got so far is due to their PR genius father who promoted them ala P.T. Barnum. He''s also responsible for the E. show "Filthy Rich Cattle Drive" which I''m proud to say I''ve yet to see. The breakup doesn''t surprise me. My dtr. lives in Savannah & said when Nick was in Jacksonville, Fl. w/o Jessica ; he was at a local club & sent a friend of his over to an attractive woman to get her ph# for him! She talked about it to the local media, about a year ago.
14.gif

koko

Shiny_Rock
Good luck anyway, Nick & Jessica. GO BRAVES!!!
20.gif
14.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I still haven''t decided if I believe the rumors yet or not... I guess we will just have to see when the gossip mags hit the newsstands...
2.gif

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
ahhh!! i choose not to believe it even if it *is* true..i loved their show (newlyweds) and she just cracks me up..

i dont think i can handle brad and jen and nick and jessica!!! wat is the world trying to do to me!!!

(but seriously, i dont like angelina jolie at all (mite be a minority here) and was sooooo upset when i heard that she and bran are hooking up or hooked up or watever the situation is...
39.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results