shape
carat
color
clarity

Nick and Jessica splitting up? Nooooooo!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Oh no! i was hoping that the leaking news would be that she''s pregnant, not divorcing!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
That is sad.....I don''t wish a marriage breaking up on anyone..

GO YANKEES!!!!

Are you from NY? I am....Manhattan!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, Atroop711! Yes, I'm from NY. I live in Manhattan too.
9.gif
Go Yankees! 1 down, 2 to go!
9.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo...Manhattan!
36.gif

laney

Brilliant_Rock
If he''d only let HER pick out the ring... they might not be here !!!!!

2.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
No! I can''t believe that!
8.gif

I''m a cubs fan but sorry, Chi White Sox are going to take it!!
9.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well that''s the ONLY place it''s being reported...

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Mets fans are more resilient!
2.gif

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I hope that story is not true!

Also... another Manhattanite here... GO YANKEES!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
SAY IT AIN''T SO MORTI!!!!!!!!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I just love Nick Lak-ey (LOL- for your SNL fans out there, that''s the "proper" way to pronounce it LOLOL)... I just love him! Geez, could I have a heart? I''m actually a wee bit sad !

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I love Nick too!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I''m actually sad about this too - if it''s true and I have a feeling it is. There have been rumors for a long time now.

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
the press is always reporting a divorce between them. who knows if its true.......
33.gif

The E network reported it months ago.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, unlike the recent run of celebrity splits, I am actually really disappointed about this one, if it turns out to be true.

I loved them together, thought they were so cute, loved the Newlyweds show, even liked the very very cheesy variety special and christmas special they put out together.

What a bummer. And BTW - what was wrong with her ring?! A 4 carat pear with pear sides? I''d take that any day!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope it''s not true also. Have to say I love her eternity band!!!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
EOnline has it up in Breaking news.

today''s news in brief

by Sarah Hall
October 05, 2005, 09:30 AM PT

IT''S OVER: Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey calling it quits, Us Weekly reports, citing sources close to the couple. The twosome would have celebrated their third wedding anniversary on Oct. 26.
http://www.eonline.com/News/firstlook.html?fdnews

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/5/2005 12:07:28 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Well, unlike the recent run of celebrity splits, I am actually really disappointed about this one, if it turns out to be true.

I loved them together, thought they were so cute, loved the Newlyweds show, even liked the very very cheesy variety special and christmas special they put out together.

What a bummer. And BTW - what was wrong with her ring?! A 4 carat pear with pear sides? I''d take that any day!

Look at YOUR ring...then look at HER ring. You have a beautiful delicate looking set. Hers is gawdy. It isn''t the size either that makes it gawdy. It looks like a ring that someone on DYNASTY would wear. Total 80''s. Yuk.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
38.gif
I am always sad when a married couple calls it quits. Okay yes I did like him better, and I do think she has chnaged, I mean from talking about how she would not use sex to sell her music to that video someone posted a link to a while back....hmm. I watched the newlyweds a few times with my sisters and while I found it mind numbing I also found it odd how often her father was there, and how he mentioned her breasts every third minute...he gives me the creeps and definately does not come across a christrian leadership figure. Oh well. I am being mean.
Oh and FG it was rumored a while back that Jessica wanted a new ring becuase she does not like pears...but I dont know if that was true it was said that was why she was only wearing her massive eternity wedding band. But maybe she just felt like only wearing a band.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh! And I am a loyal and devoted Braves fan...I cried when they subway series happened broke my heart.
face14.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~OMG!!!!! What is going on in the world of celebrities???? I mean, I was really hoping that they would stay together despite all of the media attention stating otherwise!!! I hope they don''t divorce... maybe they need some time apart.... Oh man, this is like Brad and Jen all over again!!!!
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Just found this at ET, "In a joint statment on behalf of Nick and Jessica his rep says: ''Nick and Jessica have not separated. Rumors to the contrary are simply not true''." I hope this statement is true, and they aren''t just trying to cover it up...

Nick and Jessica Split???

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/5/2005 1:10:43 PM
Author: Matatora
38.gif
I am always sad when a married couple calls it quits. Okay yes I did like him better, and I do think she has chnaged, I mean from talking about how she would not use sex to sell her music to that video someone posted a link to a while back....hmm. I watched the newlyweds a few times with my sisters and while I found it mind numbing I also found it odd how often her father was there, and how he mentioned her breasts every third minute...he gives me the creeps and definately does not come across a christrian leadership figure. Oh well. I am being mean.

Oh and FG it was rumored a while back that Jessica wanted a new ring becuase she does not like pears...but I dont know if that was true it was said that was why she was only wearing her massive eternity wedding band. But maybe she just felt like only wearing a band.

YOU SAID IT!!! There is no way I would have my father putting in his $3.00 worth of crap. He''s creepy. Go home you old man and let them make adult decisions that married people make. That''s her fault though. Completely. And Nick has put up with it?? I try not to watch the show because it makes me want to hit people! She can''t be THAT dumb...can she? Or he be that comprimising??? I cannot see what they remotely find attractive about each other, so maybe that''s why they are together. And obviously her father meddles more in his daughter''s life than in his own. Maybe his wife will leave him next!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
So far it''s only being reported by US (and from that story, was picked up by E, gawker and defamer)....so I think I will wait until I see some confirmation from another source. Not that it would be a surprise at all, but gossip being gossip, my jury is still out
2.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Say it aint so!
39.gif

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I really hope this isnt true... cant any celebrities make it? I love him and hope this isnt true.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Honestly I have never liked Jessica Simpson (so unamerican, I know!) She just bugs me. Everything about her actually makes me dislike her. I love hoe everyone says she is really smart and "acts" dumb for her fans. WTF? Why would I want an "idol" of mine to be stupid? I don''t think she is talented either. I think Nick seems like a great guy. He was so adoring to her and she just acted like a spoiled little girl. Even if the rumors are not true I think it is only a matter of time before it happens. I agree with everyone her dad is VERY CREEPY!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2005 3:39:22 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Honestly I have never liked Jessica Simpson (so unamerican, I know!) She just bugs me. Everything about her actually makes me dislike her. I love hoe everyone says she is really smart and ''acts'' dumb for her fans. WTF? Why would I want an ''idol'' of mine to be stupid?
I''m not a fan either and find both Nick and Jessica annoying. From their side profiles they look like each other! lol

Seems like their marriage has been entirely too much in the spotlight and I doubt the sincerity of their vows! Oh well.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
MC- I am glad I am not the only one. I figured I would be attacked for saying I dislike her (well, I guess I still could) Obviously it is sad when marriages break up, it doesn''t make me happy, but they never seemed good together.

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Oh NICK! I''ll marry you and we''ll last forever! ha ha, I don''t think my current fiance would like me marrying his frat brother. Oh well. He''s super cute though.

I''m honestly surprised Nick has put up with her dumb self this long. Sometimes she made me want to slap her on the Newleyweds. I mean come on. Comparing a Hooter''s Girl to a stripper or a hooker? I used to be a Hooters Girl and I was nowhere near a stripper/hooker! And the tuna thing.... Don''t get me started.

Good for Nick for moving on. Although Jessica is super hot, she''s not someone that anyone could put up with for a long period of time. I just wish there was a way I could slip Nick my phone number.....
emotion-40.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results