shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Newly engaged ~ showing off my 0.74 ct :)

AusGrl

Rough_Rock
Im sooo in love with my ring. My fiance and I decided to go for a Bridget Durnell vintage inspired paved 18k yallow gold setting and I am just sooo happy with it. It is perfect for me. "D" colour ~ excellent everything ~ small diamonds "E-F" colour ~ VS1

I have to say I cannot thank Bridget herself enough for being the MOST helpful and wonderful designer. She went above and beyond to make this whole experience as easy and stress-free as possible.

We had a rather bad experience at a local jellery store and were unable to get the ring through them in 18k yellow gold. After we told them we would be purchasing the actual centre diamond elsewhere they seemed very uninterested in helping us :/ .. so when I discovered she had a website my fiance called to see if we could somehow order the ring through her, guess who answered the phone? Bridget herself. In no time I had my perfect ring on my finger :D

Some pictures to follow ~

EngagementRing12.jpg

EngagementRing10.jpg

EngagementRing14.jpg

EngagementRing7.jpg

AusGrl

Rough_Rock
More pics....

EngagementRing8.jpg

EngagementRing1.jpg

EngagementRing4.jpg

EngagementRing6.jpg

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on the engagement and that is one very pretty ring, I just 18k yellow gold :love:

kurtwoodfork

Rough_Rock
wow!!! stunning!!! :love: more hand shots pleaseee ? Congrats on your engagement!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring!! The setting is so pretty, I love the profile. Would love to see more hand shots! Congrats and enjoy your gorgeous new ring!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
beautiful! I love the high color diamond with 18k yellow gold :) we don't get to see a lot of Durnell pieces, this ring is beautiful and appears to be exquisitely crafted. congratulations!

AusGrl

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone!
I will try to take some pictures [and hand shots] today while the sun is out. I noticed in America it is fairly hard to find 18k yellow gold in stores...most sell white gold or platinum. Im such a true "golden" girl. It really is very pretty. Glad you agree.

For those of you who are not familiar with Bridget Durnell...her website has some stunning rings and jewellery on it for viewing. She also does amazing custom work. :love:

http://www.durnell.com/

Brensmom

Rough_Rock
I love it too! It's gorgeous!! Congrats!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! It is gorgeous! Congratulations :appl:

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love the prongs and the side profile. And a D color(less) to boot!!!!!!! :love:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VERY pretty ring - glad it worked out for you!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful!! I love the double prongs, and the thin shank with pave. Just gorgeous! Congratulations on your engagement.

stci

Ideal_Rock
I'm not a big fan of yellow gold but this ring is adorable! Congrats!

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Ausgrl, Lovely ring with gorgeous prongs, I will have to check out that website! Congratulations on your engagement!

AusGrl

Rough_Rock
Hand picture and a big smile. Cus Im so happy. Thanks again.

EngagementRing15.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, your ring is beautiful! I spoke with Bridget myself when I was trying to decide on my setting and found her
lovely and kind as well. I didn't end up going with her because the setting that I loved was several thousand more than what
I ended up with. However, she could not have been sweeter. I think she is under-rated as a designer and not enough people
know about her.

Maybe your ring will change that!!!!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: Gorgeous!!!

AusGrl

Rough_Rock
Last lot of pictures. Ring overload. I've yet to head outdoors to see how much it shines in the sunlight :)

I agree about Bridget Durnell. She has some absolutely amazing designs and I LOVE her vintage inspired "look". I knew instantly when I saw my ring it was "the one".

She was very sweet to me as well and FAST on replying to my emails. I highly recommend those looking for similar rings to give her a good look. She sure makes some whopper rings ;-)

EngagementRIng19.jpg

EngagementRing21.jpg

EngagementRing24.jpg

EngagementRing23.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations. It's gorgeous.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! :love: :lickout:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I love it!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I'm a huge fan of a high color diamond in yellow gold, and I love the design of the setting! This has got to be one of my faves on PS. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

BTW, I wear a yellow gols ring with a 'D' also, but it's not an engagement ring. :bigsmile:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, this is a gorgeous design!!! :love: :love: :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, what a beauty!! :love: :love:

The yg with the detail on the head is gorgeous - and the pave looks so dainty!

Wear it in good health :))

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, it's beautiful!!! Love the yellow gold!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
I hope you don't mind me coming back to ooh and ahh some more, but this ring is TDF! :love: :love: :love:

Oh, and thanks for you comments in my "Pulling and Andelain" thread that went all over the place. :bigsmile:

glisten

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!! congrats your engagement!

AusGrl

Rough_Rock
Not at all ;-)

My fiance is in the Marine Corp. I will be showing him your pictures [esp the gun firing]

Like one of the other posters mentioned..you HAVE to be THE "brightest" gal out there ~ Ha :)
Shine on girl!!

Andelain|1296518717|2838691 said:
I hope you don't mind me coming back to ooh and ahh some more, but this ring is TDF! :love: :love: :love:

Oh, and thanks for you comments in my "Pulling and Andelain" thread that went all over the place. :bigsmile:

nadiamo

Rough_Rock
AusGrl|1296340704|2836747 said:
Last lot of pictures. Ring overload. I've yet to head outdoors to see how much it shines in the sunlight :)

I agree about Bridget Durnell. She has some absolutely amazing designs and I LOVE her vintage inspired "look". I knew instantly when I saw my ring it was "the one".

She was very sweet to me as well and FAST on replying to my emails. I highly recommend those looking for similar rings to give her a good look. She sure makes some whopper rings ;-)

so pretty!! :love:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
AusGrl|1296520557|2838748 said:
Not at all ;-)

My fiance is in the Marine Corp. I will be showing him your pictures [esp the gun firing]

Like one of the other posters mentioned..you HAVE to be THE "brightest" gal out there ~ Ha :)
Shine on girl!!

Haha, thanks. Hey here's something you might get a kick out of, since you like 'D' diamonds and yellow gold. It's the thread about how my ring came to be. Definitely not the usual story, either. :lol: :lol:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-old-whiteflash-ring-is-done.141539/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-old-whiteflash-ring-is-done.141539/[/URL]

Where is your fiance stationed?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results