shape
carat
color
clarity

Newly engaged! My 1.72 RBC in Rose Gold with Pave

yogijen

Rough_Rock
Ahh I'm engaged!!! My fiance proposed this weekend at the romantic Muir Beach Overlook in SF. We designed the ring together a few months ago and we couldn't be happier with it!

We are a long distance couple and during one of my visits to NC we went to Diamonds Direct in Raleigh, NC, to just "look". You know what that means. ;)) After a few hours with the guidance of the lovely Lisa Thomas (seriously, she's the best), we picked out a stunning diamond and a setting from Sylvie Collection!

Details on the ring: 1.72 L color RBC, rose gold cathedral setting with two rows of micropave, and claw prongs!

Onto the pics - what you all came here for :bigsmile:

l1120889.jpg

l1120890.jpg

l1120891.jpg

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the rose gold! Fabulous and congratulations!!!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! Congratulations!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want it! Everything about this ring is perfect, from the diamond colour to the gold colour :love:

Congratulations on your engagement!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful in every way! So stunning on your finger! Congratulations on your engagement. I own a Sylvie setting also and love it. I have a Cavi too, love your " Tri".

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Beautiful ring! :love:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Lovely. Is it 14k or 18k rose gold? I've been trying to settle on an alloy for a project.

VoldeNuit

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! Looks perfect on your hand! :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Your beautiful stone shines in the warm red gold. It's a stunning ring. You both have great taste!

emmebee

Shiny_Rock
Tourmaline|1434047643|3887951 said:
Lovely. Is it 14k or 18k rose gold? I've been trying to settle on an alloy for a project.

I'm wondering as well!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Ooooohh it's fabulous!!!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!! :clap: I love diamonds in rose gold!

yogijen

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all of your sweet comments, everyone!!!

Bonfire|1434031672|3887805 said:
Your ring is beautiful in every way! So stunning on your finger! Congratulations on your engagement. I own a Sylvie setting also and love it. I have a Cavi too, love your " Tri".

Thank you! And what a coincidence! Cavis are the sweetest! Which Sylvie setting do you have?

emmebee|1434069334|3888123 said:
Tourmaline|1434047643|3887951 said:

I'm wondering as well!

The setting is 14K rose gold, but it leans warmer than my other rose gold jewelry. For comparison, I shot some photos of it with my Ariel Gordon love knot ring in 14K rose gold.

img_8253.jpg

img_8254.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it's stunning and looks so so elegant on your hand :love: :love:

Best wishes!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring & looks phenominal on your hand. Great choice with the rose gold colour. Compliments your skin tone. :love:

Judy

kathness

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous! I love the rose gold with the pave. It's very delicate looking...and I love lower colored stones. Perfection
in my book!

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations yogijen! Beautiful ER ! Love it! :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! I love the rose gold and it looks perfect on your hand. Congratulations on your engagement! :appl:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Love the stone, setting & combination of all with the beautiful rose gold! :love: It looks beautiful on too! Congratulations on your engagement! :dance:

Your avatar pic is adorable too! :appl:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's really gorgeous! The rose gold with the L color diamond is so soft and beautiful. I'm envisioning it with a skinny 3-band rolling ring in rose gold as a wedding ring! Like the Cartier 1.5mm one but all in rose. :wavey:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How exciting as your ring is beautiful! Love the rose gold. :love:

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely Beautiful and perfect on you!
I love the rose gold Sylvie Setting, its perfect with your diamond :appl:
Congrats!

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Lovely stone, really complimented by the gold you chose. Well done.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement. :appl:

azeusa

Rough_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful ring. Congratulations!!

yogijen

Rough_Rock
Azstonie - Thank you! Btw, your dog is so cute!

Judy - Thanks!!! I love how rose gold melds into the skin and lets the diamond shine :dance:

Kathness - Thank you :bigsmile:

Tyty333 - Thanks for the sweet words and compliments! I am also a fan of lower colored stones. Beautiful pear ER in your avatar!

Bbziggy - Thanks! I love it too! :love:

Catmom - Thank you for your kind words! Awesome screen name btw ::)

Rockinruby - Thank you! Is your avatar a sheltie? Those are such sweet dogs and hold a special place in my heart.

Jambalaya - Thank you! I hadn't even thought about pairing my ER with a 3-band rolling ring. Great idea. I love the mismatched, but matched look. I'll have to go try one on!

Kathley - Thanks! Btw, love your avatar! What a perfect halo for that OEC :love:

Madison2 - Thank you! I'm so glad it turned out the way it did. The stone was originally in a white gold vintage setting, so it was hard to imagine it in rose gold. I think it looks happy in its new home :bigsmile:
SapphireStyle - Thanks! I can't take all the credit though! My fiance has good taste :appl:

Lovinggems - Thank you!

Azeusa - Thanks so much!

yogijen

Rough_Rock
Still obsessed with my e-ring! One last photo that represents how my ring looks in regular lighting :bigsmile:

Please excuse my unmanicured hands

img_8512.jpg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
yogijen|1434169730|3888668 said:
Rockinruby - Thank you! Is your avatar a sheltie? Those are such sweet dogs and hold a special place in heart!

Yes, she is a very sweet little Sheltie. We adopted her a few years ago and she's wonderful. It's nice to "meet" another person who understands how special they can be to us. Btw, love the new pic! I can totally understand new bling obsession! :love: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results