shape
carat
color
clarity

Newest stone purchase

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Gorgeous spinel and touramaline. I like the white flower photos.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono, I felt really weird asking Barry for a grey stone! He told me that I wasn''t the only one so I guess I''m not so unusual afterall.
2.gif

Mochi, yingh, CharmyPoo, Magenta, and Lovinggems thank you so much! I have a few hibiscus that I want to try to take pics with but by the time I get home they''re almost totally closed up. Maybe I can snap some more this weekend.
1.gif

Thank you babysteps! I must say that it''s taken a lot of practice taking the pictures and learning how my dinosaur of a camera works. I still think I have a long way to go. Sometimes I can get really close in and the pics are fine and then sometimes I can''t, they''re blurry and it changes the color tone from normal to pink, which I find odd. Generally the outside shots have been easier for me.
1.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/14/2009 10:56:12 PM
Author: brandy_z28
I have better pictures!
9.gif
Yes you really do!! WOW I think your photos are great. What did Barry call that color (of the spinel) ? Royal Blue?

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 11:47:17 AM
Author: Stone Hunter

Date: 5/14/2009 10:56:12 PM
Author: brandy_z28
I have better pictures!
9.gif
Yes you really do!! WOW I think your photos are great. What did Barry call that color (of the spinel) ? Royal Blue?
He didn''t really name a color other than looking like a tanzanite under flourescent light. I asked for grey and he said this was it, not sure he has anymore rough
7.gif
, so from there on out it was referred to as a grey spinel.

I''ve attached his picture of the stone.

MVC-165S.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results