Newest addition! First spinel!

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, I love the color!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous color! I can't decide if I want a purple stone or a minty green stone next....

Okie_girl

Shiny_Rock
very pretty purple!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Great buy! Nice purple & I LOVE all your stones cuddling up together.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new addition is pretty! The purple has a lovely tone to it. Beautiful collection of gems!!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice! Glad to see a spinel from Cresla - I saw their shop many times, but since they are new to me, I never bought anything. Nice to see that they sell good stones! Congratulations.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought a couple of inexpensive stones from Cresla, and I think they enhance their pictures to the stone's best advantage. However, I am very happy you had a good experience. I can't say that I did. For example, I bought a super hot pink stone (from the pictures) and when I got it, it was burgundy. They had a very nice "cobalt spinel" on their site, and they told me a much greyer looking one (which was much more expensive), was a finer blue, so I really don't trust their photos.

Enjoy your new spinel. :))

FallenRox

Shiny_Rock
It's great when things go right. Ebay is a definitely a "take a chance" experience but that's what returns are for. I haven't had a problem yet- *knock on wood*

Great color and congrats on your first!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FallenRox|1308425322|2949085 said:
It's great when things go right. Ebay is a definitely a "take a chance" experience but that's what returns are for. I haven't had a problem yet- *knock on wood*

Great color and congrats on your first!

Cresla also has their own website, cresla.com, if anyone is interested. :))

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I've bought a lot of stones from there and been very happy with all of them.

Very pretty spinel!

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! Its much prettier than expected-- especially in incandescent which is surprising. I've been bit by the spinel bug....i desperately want to find a blue spinel. They're so cool!

TL Im sorry about your experience with Cresla. I went through the past reviews before purchasing and decided to risk it. It was actually a totally accidental purchase, I had wanted to add it to the cart to see the shipping cost and forgot about it. A couple days later they emailed me about it, asking why I hadnt paid lol. So instead of playing the fool I decided to go through with it and now Im glad I did.

Future DBTY bracelet in the making!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wakingdreams53|1308443148|2949227 said:
Thanks everyone! Its much prettier than expected-- especially in incandescent which is surprising. I've been bit by the spinel bug....i desperately want to find a blue spinel. They're so cool!

TL Im sorry about your experience with Cresla. I went through the past reviews before purchasing and decided to risk it. It was actually a totally accidental purchase, I had wanted to add it to the cart to see the shipping cost and forgot about it. A couple days later they emailed me about it, asking why I hadnt paid lol. So instead of playing the fool I decided to go through with it and now Im glad I did.

Future DBTY bracelet in the making!

Thanks,
The stones I purchased were very inexpensive, so no big loss. I just wanted to "try them out" and I usually try out new vendors by making low risk, inexpensive purchases. They were not to my liking, but at least they have decent prices, and they're communicative.

You mean a SPTY bracelet (spinel by the yard). ;))

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. I love spinels.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results