Newest addition! First spinel!

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, I love the color!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous color! I can't decide if I want a purple stone or a minty green stone next....

ZestfullyBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your new addition is pretty! The purple has a lovely tone to it. Beautiful collection of gems!!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice! Glad to see a spinel from Cresla - I saw their shop many times, but since they are new to me, I never bought anything. Nice to see that they sell good stones! Congratulations.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought a couple of inexpensive stones from Cresla, and I think they enhance their pictures to the stone's best advantage. However, I am very happy you had a good experience. I can't say that I did. For example, I bought a super hot pink stone (from the pictures) and when I got it, it was burgundy. They had a very nice "cobalt spinel" on their site, and they told me a much greyer looking one (which was much more expensive), was a finer blue, so I really don't trust their photos.

Enjoy your new spinel. :))

FallenRox

Shiny_Rock
It's great when things go right. Ebay is a definitely a "take a chance" experience but that's what returns are for. I haven't had a problem yet- *knock on wood*

Great color and congrats on your first!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FallenRox|1308425322|2949085 said:
It's great when things go right. Ebay is a definitely a "take a chance" experience but that's what returns are for. I haven't had a problem yet- *knock on wood*

Great color and congrats on your first!
Cresla also has their own website, cresla.com, if anyone is interested. :))

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I've bought a lot of stones from there and been very happy with all of them.

Very pretty spinel!

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! Its much prettier than expected-- especially in incandescent which is surprising. I've been bit by the spinel bug....i desperately want to find a blue spinel. They're so cool!

TL Im sorry about your experience with Cresla. I went through the past reviews before purchasing and decided to risk it. It was actually a totally accidental purchase, I had wanted to add it to the cart to see the shipping cost and forgot about it. A couple days later they emailed me about it, asking why I hadnt paid lol. So instead of playing the fool I decided to go through with it and now Im glad I did.

Future DBTY bracelet in the making!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wakingdreams53|1308443148|2949227 said:
Thanks everyone! Its much prettier than expected-- especially in incandescent which is surprising. I've been bit by the spinel bug....i desperately want to find a blue spinel. They're so cool!

TL Im sorry about your experience with Cresla. I went through the past reviews before purchasing and decided to risk it. It was actually a totally accidental purchase, I had wanted to add it to the cart to see the shipping cost and forgot about it. A couple days later they emailed me about it, asking why I hadnt paid lol. So instead of playing the fool I decided to go through with it and now Im glad I did.

Future DBTY bracelet in the making!
Thanks,
The stones I purchased were very inexpensive, so no big loss. I just wanted to "try them out" and I usually try out new vendors by making low risk, inexpensive purchases. They were not to my liking, but at least they have decent prices, and they're communicative.

You mean a SPTY bracelet (spinel by the yard). ;))

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. I love spinels.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Celebratory Engagement Ring Upgrade And Bracelet
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Chiguys's Cushion Cut Engagement Ring
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding
    Archduchess Eleonore von Habsburg and Jérôme d’Ambrosio Royal Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.