shape
carat
color
clarity

newbie needs help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

atomsplit

Rough_Rock
Hello all,

Want to buy a small pair of diamond earrings (.40tw) and live in Newark New Jersey. Dont have a car, but can make it to Manhattan on subway in about 40 mins. Can anyone please help with recommendations of where to buy some at fair prices. Im a little hesitant to buy online because Im on crazy work schedules & hardly home for the shipment. Thanks in advance A

Boulder

Shiny_Rock
I wouldn't necessarily rule out buying on-line for those reasons. Could you possibly have the purchase sent to your work address?

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
I buy my diamonds from Donna Sackowitz (Sackowitz Jewelers) in the Paramount Diamond Exchange at Canal & Bowery. She'll find you quality stones at a very fair price and she's great to work with.

elgar

Rough_Rock
I bought diamond earrings online from Shenoa and Co (they also have a B&M store in the diamond district). Shenoa has an online store on ebay.

atomsplit

Rough_Rock
Thanks ALOT!!!
I wasnt expecting to get replies so quickly! I'm going to definitely look into these places & Boulder I wish I could get things sent to my work address but I work 35000 ft in the sky. =) (Airlines) Take care & Thanks again! Al

Boulder

Shiny_Rock
Oops!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results