Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

newbie needs help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

atomsplit

Rough_Rock
Hello all,

Want to buy a small pair of diamond earrings (.40tw) and live in Newark New Jersey. Dont have a car, but can make it to Manhattan on subway in about 40 mins. Can anyone please help with recommendations of where to buy some at fair prices. Im a little hesitant to buy online because Im on crazy work schedules & hardly home for the shipment. Thanks in advance A

Boulder

Shiny_Rock
I wouldn't necessarily rule out buying on-line for those reasons. Could you possibly have the purchase sent to your work address?

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
I buy my diamonds from Donna Sackowitz (Sackowitz Jewelers) in the Paramount Diamond Exchange at Canal & Bowery. She'll find you quality stones at a very fair price and she's great to work with.

elgar

Rough_Rock
I bought diamond earrings online from Shenoa and Co (they also have a B&M store in the diamond district). Shenoa has an online store on ebay.

atomsplit

Rough_Rock
Thanks ALOT!!!
I wasnt expecting to get replies so quickly! I'm going to definitely look into these places & Boulder I wish I could get things sent to my work address but I work 35000 ft in the sky. =) (Airlines) Take care & Thanks again! Al

Boulder

Shiny_Rock
Oops!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.