shape
carat
color
clarity

Newbie got sapphire e-ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rizajj

Rough_Rock
Hi all!
I''m sorry this has taken me so long to post. I know you''re all just dying to know what happened after my initial thread. my initial thread.
2.gif

So, long story short: I got the 1.85ct Montana Sapphire from WildFish. It was beautiful in person, and much more "blue" than I had thought (looked very greenish in the pictures). Anyway, then a friend of mine who used to be in the jewelery business several years back referred me to someone to do get the setting (and sidestones). I found a great white gold setting with two small round-cut diamonds (.5tcw) as sidestones. I thought the proportions worked out quite well.
As is the case often, these pictures do not do the ring justice, and I hope to put up some more when I get some nice daylight shots.
Also, I''ll post the story of how I proposed if anyone is interested. She definitely enjoyed it. (and she loves the ring!)

Ugh, I''m having a bear of a time attaching images. I dont know what the issue is. And I can''t seem to post in the community gallery. So I guess I will have to use imageshack? anyone have advice on how to get some pictures actually in the thread???

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I believe there are instructions in the "help" link at the top right-hand side of the page.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
I think PS is having some technical difficulties today uploading pics. There''s a thread over in Hangout where a bunch of people are reporting problems.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you''ll also post in Show Me the Ring because so many more people will see it there! If you repost the same picture, you''ll have to rename the file.

Rizajj

Rough_Rock
Ok attachments seem to work again....here goes!

rinbox012078.jpg

Rizajj

Rough_Rock
now the handshots...

ringhand0001.jpg

Rizajj

Rough_Rock
another...

ringhand0243ff.jpg

Rizajj

Rough_Rock
last one....Sorry the lighting is so bad. I''ll try to take some nicer pics soon. Probably tomorrow, we just went back to the jeweler who did the setting to get him to help us find something for some Tanzanite, and while there he cleaned the ring up too.

ringhand03gdfg.jpg

mochi

Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I love that setting and the lighter blue sapphire looks gorgeous!!! I''d love to see some pictures in natural light, too!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Ditto SDL, go find some sun!! We want to see that beauty shine!!
17.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous sapphire and setting! Congratulations!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have a beautiful e-ring...the color looks gorgeous!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! What a lovely color on that sapphire!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
You ring is gorgeous and count me in too, wanting to see pictures taken outside.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Congratulations.

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''s beautiful!! Am jumping in to request more pictures from outside so we can see the color of that lovely stone.
1.gif

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Very, very pretty! I love that setting - 3 stones are one of my favorites! I too would love to see pictures outside to see the color of the stone! Congrats!

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
That''s very beauitful! Congrats!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
That setting is perfect!

Congratulations.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely!!!! Congratulations on your engagement!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
So glad you got the pictures to work - the ring looks lovely!! Agree with SDL - we definitely need outside shots!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!!! I am glad you got pics to post!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I think that is a lovely shade of blue!!
36.gif

Rizajj

Rough_Rock
sorry for the delay folks, here are the final daylight pics. sorry for the hairy finger--that''s mine! I borrowed the ring from her and wore it on my pinky while taking these macros. thanks for all the compliments! Couldn''t have done it without you PS!!!

e-ring 045 (Small).jpg

Rizajj

Rough_Rock
last one!

e-ring 026 (Small).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results