shape
carat
color
clarity

Newb trying to design a cutom prongles ring. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chudilo

Rough_Rock
I called the jeweler to check status of the ring. It has aparently been made already and moved to the rock setting department. SO I might even get it a little early.

Second: I have been walking around soho with my "fiancee to be" and she knows I''m looking .. she has no idea what I''m getting though. But we saw a design in a window that we both liked. I wish someone would''ve brought this up before I went to Maine. I mean I still looove getting what I got. but this would''ve been a very nice potential.

Here is a link to the site
http://www.niwaka.com/

chudilo

Rough_Rock
I finally Got IT.
It came out beautifully.
It looks simple but takes your breath away.
I absolutely love it. Can''t stop looking at it myself.
I can only imagine how much she''s gonna love it.

Pictures coming soon.

Now I ''ve got to get the whole proposal down ...
She''s very insightful and smart. It''ll be very hard to trully surprize her without her knowing something''s up. Unless I just blurt it out one day :) But that''s no good.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
cool! can''t wait to see it
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~It looks like it''s a gorgeous ring!!! Good luck!!!
36.gif

chudilo

Rough_Rock
here is the first pic

full.jpg

chudilo

Rough_Rock
top view

top_goldengate.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s just beautiful and came out just like you wanted!!!!!! Congratulations on a job well done, she will love it!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

chudilo

Rough_Rock
side View

goldengate_side.jpg

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Very elegant ring with beautiful lines. Well done.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
It is very classy and beautiful! Thanks for sharing the final results.

chudilo

Rough_Rock
Hah, the final result will be on her hand :)

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
And we''ll want to see pictures of that too. Don''t forget that hand shots are mandatory!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
OOoooo, that''s a beauty, very sleek and elegant.
Love the modified cathedral with bezel.
Bravo!

She''ll love it. (Make sure you let us know what he reaction was. And - your whole proposal story.)

Scintillating...

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
very nice chudilo! well done
36.gif

s95

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love that and would be proud to wear it if it was mine!!!! So elegant!
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~That is a stunning ring!! Very sleek, simple and elegant!! Congrats!!!!
36.gif

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful bezel. It''s all class.

chudilo

Rough_Rock
Well I did it. She absolutely loves the ring. Walking around staring at it. Already walked into a few things(no bruises) because she was looking at the ring while walking.

And sorry I didn''t do anything extreme for the proposal.. It was a spare of the moment type of a thing.We had a huge argument the evening before. And she is one of those nutty ones that take everything too far.

Anyway called me back the next morning... crying .. telling me that the phone "BROKE" as in she stomped on it a few times ''because I was trying to call her :) heh heh heh.. admitiing that she got carried away a little bit, and that I should come over and we should talk. Knowing where this was going I grabbed the ring on the way.

We were at a wedding the previous day (that''s when the argumet booke out) she was all freaked out about not having kids just yet and some other silly nonsence that happened at the wedding.

Long story short... She was sorry for screaming and taking the whole thing too far. And that she loves me and never wanted to Ever be apart from me. And how even if there are fights sometimes they are just stupid little things along the way.
Then I said: "So does that mean that you''d want to be with me for the rest of your life?"
And she said, sobbing: "Do you have to ask me like that? Like take the blue pill or the red(The Matrix refference).
And I said: "Yes that''s a decision you''re gonna have to make!"
Then I got on one knee, while pulling the ring box out of my pocket, and said: " I feel like I should be asking it like this then."
And she started crying ....Nodding.
And I said: Is that a yes then?
And she said: Yes, of course it is ! Yes yes yes.
And I kissed her hand and put the ring on, and kissed it again.
Her eyes opened wide and her whole face lit up even though she still had tears in her eyes.

She opened her mouth as if trying to say something like Wow... but she couldn''t produce a sound for a few seconds... She finally said somethign like: Thank you , thank you , I mean... Sorry ... I know it represents our love and everything .. but Ough My God it''s so pretty. It''s so elegant.. It''s better then I have ever imagined...."

That''s about it .. Then we went out for breakfast at a nice restaurant in the Tribecca.

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Where are our hand pics?
31.gif

Scintillating...

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Hehe! That''s cute. It''s nice to hear about everyone''s elaborate proposals too, I guess, but I''ve always favoured the down to earth approach.

Funny, it seems to match the engagement ring you chose somehow.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
awh! so sweet. i have tears in my eyes!! that couldn''t have been planned better.
congratulations!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results